ContraPoints / William Nicholas Parrott / Natalie Wynn Parrott / Nykytyne2 - GamerGhazi Cannibalism Victim, Youtube "Intellectual"

Cr1ms0n_&_C10v3r

It's a Dead Ma'am's Party 🎃
kiwifarms.net
Is this going to be another one about capitalism? (If "gold on my face" is a reference to the "gold pizza" motif that cropped up over and over again in the capitalism duology)

Also, for how long has there been a contrapoints.com? ("Website designed by Theryn", lmao)
It seems like an obvious thing to say, and it's been said before, but William is really in no position to critique capitalism right now. He is a shining example of its faults and flaws. It won't be about that though, he has already beaten that topic to death, as have most lefty-Tubers to the point where nobody actually cares anymore aside from edgy wannabe-Commies who still live with their parents. Actually intelligent people aren't going to be watching a clown like Contra for economic and political insight.

I didn't know he had a website. That's interesting, and awful. I'm not going to go beyond the first page, a summary of the content on there would be good (I'm guessing a log of his videos and a bunch of drivel about him being a "philosopher" and "X news outlet described me as X").

Freya

kiwifarms.net
Is this going to be another one about capitalism? (If "gold on my face" is a reference to the "gold pizza" motif that cropped up over and over again in the capitalism duology)

Also, for how long has there been a contrapoints.com? ("Website designed by Theryn", lmao)
how seriously would a woman's political commentary be taken if she were to pose like this? is there a SINGLE female political commentator on youtube that could get away with this shit?
Screenshot_1.png

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
how seriously would a woman's political commentary be taken if she were to pose like this? is there a SINGLE female political commentator on youtube that could get away with this shit?
View attachment 962285
Maybe if their legs had some muscle tone. Dat skinnyfat display would immediately have me questioning their judgement and engagement with the actual physical rl world outside their internet hibernation cave

Nykysnottrans

Repeat after me: I am beautiful.
kiwifarms.net
“YouTube is kind of the perfect thing for me,” she told me in her soothing, instructive tone.

"Soothing"? This Vanity Fair dumbass is making Nyk's shitty Michael Jackson impersonation sound like ASMR.

William is really in no position to critique capitalism right now
Revolution is a business for young people.

BeingAYoutubeMillionaireIsSoMuchStress.jpg

Traummaschine

kiwifarms.net
I didn't know he had a website. That's interesting, and awful. I'm not going to go beyond the first page, a summary of the content on there would be good (I'm guessing a log of his videos and a bunch of drivel about him being a "philosopher" and "X news outlet described me as X").
Nah, there's just one more page, and that's only filled with pictures. Not that differently from the first page in other words.

You could say that this website is a good representation of Contra's videos nowadays.

francesco

weston franco sonichu
kiwifarms.net
I'll give him this, he at least has a semblance of cojuncy. While I may disagree with him I can actually watch a video without wanting to air out my skull.
That may have been true for the older videos, but all he's been doing these last few ones is showing of his shemale body to chasers and stringing together poor arguments on how transwomen are totaly True and Honest women. If this new video isn't about him, I'll be very suprised.

Mary Tyler Meltdown

High Class Exhibortionist
kiwifarms.net
Here's one of the /r/ContraPoints mods celebrating the fact that Kiwi Farms got doxxed and DDoSed:

Oh Penny, if only you knew... you can rest assured we know, we know everything here:

View attachment 930950

View attachment 930952

"What was that you said?"

Everybody, say hi to Ms Penelope Verity Oaken aka Penny Oaken aka /u/Bardfinn aka The Crypto Artist Previously Known As Steve Akins.

Before Penny transitioned, she was Steve Akins, tweeting under the alias @bardfinn on Twitter:

You can still see people tweeting at Penny as Steve Akins before she changed her Twitter alias from @bardfinn to @PennyOaken:

Penny The Artist Formerly Known As Steve has long been running with the cryptokids online:

For those of you wondering what kind of person joins Nyk's cult of personality, this is a particularly interesting specimen to study.
Let's pin this one down and examine it.

Penny belongs to The League of Extraordinary Trolls, a group of Reddit mods I have mentioned several times on this forum:

Penny aka Bardfinn claims to be a computer scientist:

How would Penny know what Kiwi Farms is down... if she wasn't one of the cult members coming over here to lurk regularly? Could it be that she was involved with the hack? Oh, I get it, it's the regular cult-members who are not allowed to even mention the word "Kiwi Farms" on /r/ContraPoints, but the mods themselves are regular lurkers here. They just don't want anyone else lurking here. Only they get to see all the forbidden shit.

Penny doesn't even list in her Twitter/Mastodon bio that she's a /r/ContraPoints mod or that she is involved with The League of Extraordinary Trolls:

Penny is a very stable genius, as you will see:

Penny is obsessed with TERFs, quite predictably:

Oh the irony of one rabid cult calling out another cult. All these SJW cults are just fighting one another for power.

Penny is a /r/ContraPoints mod but she thinks that Nyk is hurting the cult with his "internalized transphobia":

Here's some tweets mentioning Penny/Steve as @bardfinn together with other cryptotrannies:

Penny advocates violence and slapping your opponents across the face (very masc):

Here's Penny together with a bunch of other SJWs harassing a black civil rights activist on Twitter:

Here's Penny ad libbing on Twitter about how she cannot distinguish men from women because biology and something intersex:

This tweet aged perfectly:

Oh, look at that, a recursive tweet, no one has ever done that before.

Back when Steve was still Steve, he used to tweet the likes of:

Of course that all went right out the window when Steve jumped on the trans bandwagon and became Penelope Verity Oaken.

Steve picked the name Penelope for himself after the loyal waifu character in Homer's The Odyssey:

Penny has stalker tendencies, wanting to track down people who made certain statements on Twitter:

As you can see, Penny is a huge free speech advocate, as evidenced by her pinned tweet:

"cure", LMAO. The crazies are running the madhouse indeed.
Penny knows all about madhouses because she has vacationed at psychiatric wards a couple of times:

Penny is singlemindedly obsessed with getting the snip:

Like I pointed out above, Penny cries a lot and listens to the Moana OST because she too likes to fantasize about being a smolcutegurl:

Penny worships the medical profession like demi-Gods who never make mistakes and can do no wrong:

"with decades of modern training and support of entire fields of medical discipline behind them", what could possibly ever go wrong.

Here's an example of Penny trying to occupy a dormant sub on Reddit for The League of Extraordinary Trolls:

Penny started a sub called /r/moutfeel named after Nyk's oral fixation but it didn't really take off, gee, I wonder why, who doesn't look forward to the mouthfeel...

Penny is the proud patent holder of a crucial component that allows you to bullshit online:

Penny, I probably used your patented technology for this post. You're welcome.
I hope you spend the royalty money on your next hospital visit.
This person Penny Oaken / Steve Akins has been involved in some Reddit drama recently.

r/Drama has been on Bardfinn's shit list for awhile now and their MO is to report bomb anything/everything there and hope none of the admins pay attention enough to actually pay credence to their reports - and this time it worked.

Bardfinn's bullshit reporting got two of their mods banned (both of them are trans btw in some un-great irony). Once the mods were banned the rest of the mod team of r/Drama reported all of the reports they had gotten from old posts to the admins as being report abuse (yes, reddit is dumb and lets you report reports like that) and within an hour Bardfinn was banned, presumably for being the one abusing the report function of the website.

In the end everyone was unbanned, but Bardfinn's attempted extermination of various mods of a subreddit that a lot of people on both sides have pissed a lot of people off.

Last edited:

francesco

weston franco sonichu
kiwifarms.net
To (kind of) get back on track and away from CIA agent 'tism, here's some recent stupidity from r/Contrapoints https://old.reddit.com/r/ContraPoints/comments/dewkhf/just_a_reminder_for_all_the_trans_women_who_lurk/
View attachment 964870
Stay optimist mate
Even if they don't describe all transwomen, "Unchecked fetishist" and "mentally ill man who doesn't understand biology" are both very precise descriptions of their Dark Queen. Did they just forget about all those videos where Hontra waxes on about how feminine her penis is? Or that debate with Blaire White where Nykky equates a vagina to a fuckhole? Or this recent string of videos which are little more than spankbank material for chasers? The lack of self- awareness is astounding.

Nykysnottrans

Repeat after me: I am beautiful.
kiwifarms.net
Remember how Nyk disabled his Twitter account while the NB revolt against him blew up and later claimed he only deleted his Twitter account because he went on a holiday? Guess who he went on holiday with. That right folks, Oliver Lennard did a Livestream yesterday where he all but openly admitted that he was the one Nyk went on fucktrip with #nohomo while the cancel culture incident happened, which Oliver complained had ruined his fucktrip with Nyk #nohomo:

"I went to holiday for a week"... so was this the holiday that Nyk went on where he disabled his Twitter account? Why did Oliver wreck his wrist? Jacked it too much?

"My holiday was not quite as restful as I was hoping it would be", now why would he say that... perhaps because Nyk's phone was blowing up from the tweets?

"I am going on holiday at the end of October. Holiday 2. For real this time. And then hopefully, nothing stressful will happen while I'm on holiday.". Oh, another trannie fucktrip! Are these fuckers ever not going on holidays? OK, cancel culture, go ahead and cancel Nyk once again at the end of October during his second fucktrip with Oliver #nohomo to fuck it up for them. Just find something to get pissed off about, I am sure you can think of something.

"I think I came back from my holiday more stressed than when I left. Dontcha just love Twitter.". There you have it folks: ''dontcha just love Twitter.". He basically all but admits that he and Nyk went on a fucktrip together #nohomo and Nyk wouldn't calm down because his phone was blowing up from the cancelling. I bet it's not easy being Nyk's trannie nanny and emotional caretaker while Nyk is having an emotional breakdown from the constant drama from his bullshit SJW cult. Get used to it Oliver, that's what being with Nyk is like.

This person Penny Oaken / Steve Akins has been involved in some Reddit drama recently.
He has been involved in drama all over Reddit longer than anyone cares to remember. I was documenting it all in the Reddit Trans Community thread and here as well. And let me tell you, you know someone has really earned their asshole bonafides when people begin to contact you in private to let you know what this guy has been up to all these years. I wish I could say more but I can't. I just don't understand why people continue to put up with his bullshit. There's more of you than there are of him. He is just one asshole moderator, and no one likes him. You can resist him. Get in Reddit's faces about allowing this crazy person to wreck so much havoc on the site. That said, whoever managed to get Penny suspended, if only briefly, deserves a medal and a free blowjob. Seriously, Reddit need to amend their trophy case to provide a trophy just for those who got Penny suspended. They are the heroes of Reddit:

BardfinnSuspendedMerariCriesWolf.jpg

Merari01, in case you don't recognize that alias, is the person who created the /r/ContraPoints sub. He is also a member of The League of Extraordinary Trolls, the SJW vigilante gang on Reddit that Penny belongs to. Merari is a powermod with 200+ subreddits, most of which are vacant subs he hijacks and cybersquats with The League of Extraordinary Trolls to prevent others from using them. No wonder he's there in the comments defending Penny while crying wolf about the suspension. People know that Merari and Penny work in tandem because of their mutual membership of the League Trolls.

To (kind of) get back on track and away from CIA agent 'tism, here's some recent stupidity from r/Contrapoints https://old.reddit.com/r/ContraPoints/comments/dewkhf/just_a_reminder_for_all_the_trans_women_who_lurk/
/r/ContraPoints has officially become a brigading sub for Penny Oaken to organize cybermobs against all the subs that the League Trolls want to see banned:

BardfinnContraPointsRetaliationBrigadingTrueLesbians.jpg

I don't even know what that means anymore. TIFs or TIMs?
Let's ask Trisha "gay trans man" Paytas.

Ngo-Boi

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 966749
Maybe they're actually trying to tell Nyk that he's a capitalist bootlicker.

Another thing: Nyk gets so much money from Patreon donors that he could get demonetized from ad revenue and still make loads of money. That is, unless the donors would withdraw their donations for the same reasons as YouTube would cancel his ad revenue. Meaning they're part of the same billionaire oligarchy.
But surely if this were the case then Nyk would not know it. And thus he would use his position of wealth and power to make a difference; to be more politically edgy. Right?

Last edited:
Reactions: Calculus and Zeebie

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino