ContraPoints / William Nicholas Parrott / Natalie Wynn Parrott / Nykytyne2 - GamerGhazi Cannibalism Victim, Youtube "Intellectual"

Cool kitties club

ACAB- All cats are baby
kiwifarms.net
The Distributist, a Catholic Youtuber that Nyk has debated in the past, is shortly going to do a Livestream about Nyk titled The Cult of ContraPoints (End of a Era, part 3)
One more thing at 10:21 in the video The Distributist briefly discusses Nyx's pre-contra career as an atheist youtuber and mentions that he got this information from a "gossip website" which I assume is the farms.

Nykysnottrans

Him With Cis Women Autogynephiles
kiwifarms.net
One more thing at 10:21 in the video The Distributist briefly discusses Nyx's pre-contra career as an atheist youtuber and mentions that he got this information from a "gossip website" which I assume is the farms.
This part from The Distributist's new video is significant:

When Wynn started the ContraPoints channel, it more or less continued the same type of irreverent New Atheist and skeptic mood. Wynn's drag performance was intentionally hokey and unconvincing. It was played for laughs, for self deprecating humour - which is what most of the initial ContraPoints humour was based on.
While researching Jadis (who I also discovered is actually a ContraPoints fan, even as he criticizes Nyk for being a narcissist) I came across a video where he was reading from Saul Alinski's controversial 1971 book Rules For Radicals, and while reading the part on using humour to get unpalatable ideas across - which is a very apt description of what Nyk is doing on Youtube - Jadis mentioned the LGBT now demanding to not be the butt of jokes, which reminded me of Nyk's own deminishing sense of humour, his cult's almost non-existent sense of humour, one Nyk's favourite female comedians Sarah Silverman getting fired for past jokes (AFAIK Nyk never even said anything about that, as a "woman" comedian he wouldn't even get up and defend a "fellow" woman comedian, even and despite claiming Silverman as an influence) and Nyk's criticism of Dave Chappelle:

Quoting from the book: "On another level of communication, humour is essential for through humor much is accepted that would have been rejected if presented seriously."

Incidentally, that's actually a huge thing for the LGBT, because if not for
LGBT representation in comedy, it would have taken much longer for any progress. And the funny thing is, it has come to a point where they've progressed so much that now they are asking to not be the butt of jokes. But starting off as the butt of a joke actually is a way in.

Wikipedia Scholar

kiwifarms.net
"On another level of communication, humour is essential for through humor much is accepted that would have been rejected if presented seriously."
this is very relevant. earlier in this thread, I criticized Contrapoints' sophistry, the way he/she uses various tactics to distract from the holes and fallacies in their arguments. one of these is overall presentation, which I didn't address. if you watch any of these videos, you'll see that it's full of bells, whistles, and mirrors: high production values, costumes, antics, sexual innuendo, jokes, roleplaying, etc. this is designed for the reader to relax and let their guard down, so that they're more open to suggestion and persuasion, and less able to question and challenge what they're hearing. it's all very calculated.

while I'm at it, I'll refute another Contrapoint, because I can. at one point, he/she claimed that Latin America is considered separate from the West because of racism. this is simply incorrect. first, Latin America's status as part of the West is debated, some consider it a constituency, others see it as a related but separate region. there are multiple reasons for this:

1. greater wealth disparity and lack of social mobility, which has its roots in how land was administered historically
2. different political culture, with charismatic, strongmen leaders (caudillos) being the norm
3. greater survival of native american culture & heritage, especially compared to North America where it was nearly extirpated
4. largely unaffected by the Protestant Reformation, which made major impacts elsewhere in the West

these factors are more than sufficient to explain why Latin America has a somewhat distinct status compared to the West proper, none of which Contrapoints got into.

Nykysnottrans

kiwifarms.net
Lapis pka "Effeminate Degenerate" is a hardcore radical far left SJW trannie Youtuber, new on the scene,. who is seemingly a LeftTube junkie. His friend "NightinGem" is the kind of creature that Kalvin Garrah would devote a video to. They did a rather hilarious cringy Livestream together hate-stanning Nyk and the rest of BreadTube. All the usual suspects were brought up: Laurelai (who is a huge Nyk fan, he even tried to get Nyk to join a union for Youtubers back in the day), Peter Coffin is brought up, even Nyk's secret gay lover Oliver #nohomo is brought up. They also discuss the banning of the word "truscum". AFAIK, this is the only Livestream where SJWs themselves are coming to terms with Nyk's largesse and how this has alienated them from Nyk.

This segment was one of the stream highlights was when they realized that Nyk had posted a reaction to the Buck Angel drama on Patreon, and did a live reaction to his public statement. They're both starving SJWs and since neither of them actually has access to Nyk's Patreon account, a cult member with special access had to send them a DM of the statement, LMAO.

BOOMSabrinaFinallyAdmitsItWasAboutTheMoney.jpg

The big gender reveal moment though was when Nyk's former Discord and Livestream chat moderator, Sabrina/Annoyance showed up in the chat and began dishing out information about Nyk's finances. (Though I don't think Sabrina has spoken to Nyk at any length about this since 2018, so I don't know how relevant her information is a year later.) Turns out Sabrina wasn't being completely honest about the real reasons behind her distancing herself from Nyk when she was answering questions about she was no longer his moderator on her Curious Cat account. Turns out that it was about the money afterall: Nyk had promised Sabrina payment for moderating his Discord server but never delivered. Sabrina also reached out to Nyk when she had some other financial difficulties, only to hit a brick wall.
AnnoyanceTalksAboutNyksFinances.jpg
AnnoyanceTalksAboutNyksFinances01.jpg

"We don't ever talk about money, that's how we all get along", LMAO, except when someone is a public figure Youtube millionaire who is using their money for political and cultural influence. Any public figure millionaire that donates money to an organization that advocates for mutilating children deserves to have their finances looked into.

Lapis did get another Livestream about Nyk yesterday, where yet another creature fit for a Kalvin Garrah video, a certain "Lily Machina / Bird Allergies", alleged that Nyk is being Patreon funded by a landlord and that there was some drama on his secret Discord (the one Sabrina was moderating) about Nyk receiving money from a landlord amongst his far left trannie cult-members (like Nyk would fucking know or care where his money is coming from, for all we know it could be a bunch of LGBT lobby groups funding Nyk through seemingly pseudonymous Patreon accounts without Nyk ever knowing who's behind those aliases):

Bird Allergies: I don't wanna speculate on her social life but she[Nyk] strikes me as someone who doesn't interact much with other trans and NB people beyond Twitter. She has allowed herself to become isolated and sort of invested in herself. Even back then, I remember, on the ContraPoints Discord, there was a whole thing... because basically, there was a situation where her Patrons, in the early days, the people on her Discord were her Patrons for the most part, and then some LGBTQ+ folks. It was kind of like a mix of folks. And I think after she came out as trans, there were a lot of transwomen in her Discord and a lot of leftists. And so what happened was, one of her Patrons was fully, like, a small-time landlord. And it created some problems because the new people in the Discord were not happy with the landlord who was one of her Patrons. And I think there has always been an issue of, who is ContraPoints serving. Is she going to talk about structural critique or is she going to talk about herself? Is she going to talk about capitalism? Is she going to overtly defend capitalism? I think the argument for opulence is OK, but when it's coming from her who might still be funded by a landlord, it's just like... and listen, we get money from, trans people gotta get paid also. It's a little funky.
OzmaInTheDark: They don't need to be paid by a landlord.
Lapis: When was this situation with the lardlord?
Allergies: It was a while ago.
Lapis: Landlords are trash. They need to be abolished. Just, boom, out the window. Defenestrated - I love that word, BTW.
Allergies: My main point is, it doesn't feel like Natalie is with us anymore. Like, in any way, shape or form. And as I said previously, Natalie is not our friend. Natalie is not our leader. But at the same time she's a pretty public person, she's doing stuff out there. It would be nice if she listened.

Pointless Pedant

Dancing the electric paegan love song
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
this is very relevant. earlier in this thread, I criticized Contrapoints' sophistry, the way he/she uses various tactics to distract from the holes and fallacies in their arguments. one of these is overall presentation, which I didn't address. if you watch any of these videos, you'll see that it's full of bells, whistles, and mirrors: high production values, costumes, antics, sexual innuendo, jokes, roleplaying, etc. this is designed for the reader to relax and let their guard down, so that they're more open to suggestion and persuasion, and less able to question and challenge what they're hearing. it's all very calculated.

while I'm at it, I'll refute another Contrapoint, because I can. at one point, he/she claimed that Latin America is considered separate from the West because of racism. this is simply incorrect. first, Latin America's status as part of the West is debated, some consider it a constituency, others see it as a related but separate region. there are multiple reasons for this:

1. greater wealth disparity and lack of social mobility, which has its roots in how land was administered historically
2. different political culture, with charismatic, strongmen leaders (caudillos) being the norm
3. greater survival of native american culture & heritage, especially compared to North America where it was nearly extirpated
4. largely unaffected by the Protestant Reformation, which made major impacts elsewhere in the West

these factors are more than sufficient to explain why Latin America has a somewhat distinct status compared to the West proper, none of which Contrapoints got into.
Basically all these criticisms would have applied to Spain, Portugal, and Greece until the 1970s. Not counting somewhere like Uruguay, a republic where well over 90% of the population is of European descent, as part of Western culture is absolutely ridiculous and arbitrary. I wouldn't say it's entirely because of racism, more ignorance of the fact that extreme wealth disparities and dictatorships were common in Europe until very recently. I mean point 4 is basically claiming Catholic countries aren't Western, even though Catholicism was the Western side of the church schism.

Last edited:

Nykysnottrans

kiwifarms.net
Lots of updates.

Ladis pka The Effeminate Degenerate (who I predict will be getting a thread of his own here as he grows his channel, he's still new but he's getting there) did a Livestream interview with Nyk's former Discord and Livestream chat moderator Sabrina/Annoyance. She talks about the experience of moderating his Discord and Livestream chats, meeting Nyk IRL in Chicago in 2017 for a party at a bar with 15-20 fans and describes how Nyk became more distant and unavailable overtime. It kinda sad to have to watch a young woman who clearly has zero self-esteem and zero ability to stand up for herself:

Annoyance goes into what she calls "The ContraPoints Discord Riot" (I am guessing this was the tiffy about the landlord, one of your cult-members lurking here should sign up and tell us who s/he was, I bet they're not saying because it was a trannie landlord and though they hate him for being a landlord they're still under the SJW omerta when it comes to outing their own);

"I know my staff members have PTSD over what we had to go through for this. Essentially, one member was talking about something that triggered another member. She asked her to stop talking about that. That was triggering her. And we made a call and said that the thing, the initial trigger point, needed to be taken care off and we suspended that member. And then she started becoming even more of a problem because we gave her a suspension. And we banned her. And I identified as cis at time [huh? Oh, right, later in the stream Sabrina pulls a Trisha Paytas and claims that she herself now identifies as non-binary using they/them pronouns, LMAO.] And the space very quickly became like a big populace of transwomen, they saw this as me attacking a transwoman. So they started calling all my staff members cops. They started to try and get Natalie's attention, eventhough that's against the rules and we don't want you to bother the hell out of her. And it just snowballed from there. And we had to make a lot of decisions very quickly. Natalie had to make a call [into Discord] too. Eventually it just led to, Natalie is just not going to be involved. [Duh, bitch, Nyk always bugs out when he doesn't want to deal with shit.] She told me, I trust you, do whatever you want. It's the fan Discord now, for fans by fans. And I was fine with that. She was going to take the Patreon Discord rewards over to a separate server that she would be in charge of. And I would just help her with the pronouns and making sure people aren't literally fighting in the main board."

So instead of getting in their trannie faces and saying: "Fuck you, I have a right to do this", you identify as whatever NB to dodge their criticism and pretend "I am not cis, I am one of you guys!"? Holy fuck people, the mental illness gymnastics right there. No wonder she has given herself PTSD becaue of the mental gymnastics she has to perform because of how guilt-ridden she is about being attacked by these transwomen. You are seeing a woman thoroughly brainwashed by the SJW cult right here sinking even deeper into cult brainwashing before your eyes.

LMAO, Annoyance mentions the Jackbox streams next. I still remember those. Nyk would play Drawful with his fans and draw an avatar of himself with a champagne glass.

YesYouAreADrunkCP21_Misc_Gamestream.jpg
ContraPoints_Livestream_MoneyMoneyMoney.jpg
DickPatrolDept.jpg

Lapis asks Annoyance about what Nyk is like IRL and she basically says all the usual things everyone else has said who's met Nyk: he is "more shy than she seems [from the videos]", "very [turned] to-herself" (that's called narcissism Sabrina). She admits that she only met Nyk in 2017 in Chicago. It was meeting of 15 people or 20 people. Sabrina admits that she hasn't had a one-on-one talk with Nyk since April of 2018. I still have the screengrabs from when Sabrina showed up on Nyk's Livestream with Theryn (the one where they were talking about their fucking neovaginas) and was trying to grab Nyk's attention in the chat. I find it very telling that she doesn't tell Lapis about that. This omission shows that she's an unreliable narrator. Sabrina deliberately forgets that Nyk was ignoring her to the point where she had to show up in the chat during a Livestream to try and grab his attention.

Sabrina apparently had sent Nyk a link to some fundraiser she had set up after he dog died asking him whether he wanted to tweet out the link... and he said he didn't want to do that anymore because the second she starts doing that, her entire Twitter becomes just that. (Sabrina, I know you're fucking lurking here at KF too like the rest of you SJW hypocrites that come here. You know this is not true and Nyk was just selling you an excuse. Nyk tweeted out Hbomber's Donkey Kong fundraiser, he tweeted out Oliver's Good Samatarians fundraiser. Why wouldn't he tweet out your fundraiser for your dead dog? Because he's a cliqueish elitist is why. Stop deluding yourself or making excuses for him.)

Sabrina also described an incident where Nyk made fun of Sabrina for accidentally referring to him as "Contra" instead of "Natalie". But let me remind you guys here that Nyk himself used to sign his videos as "Contra" in the credits, and also used "<3 Contra" as his signature on Patreon and in comments underneath his videos. Nyk demanding that people stop calling him "Contra" (which they still do, SFW) was just part of the trans-LARP to make the cult members feel like they had to be on edge and walk on eggshells around dear leader.

Sabrina also talks about Nyk's anarchist cat girl character Tabby Minx, and apparently she has seen The Distributist's most recent video on Nyk because Sabrina repeats the same talking points about Tabby from that video.

This is the first time I am seeing such an openly critical/exasperated tweets from Sabrina/Annoyance. What happened? Why was she downplaying the true nature of her relationship with Nyk all this time on her Curious Cat account? Did she finally realize that giving your labour away for free to a Baltimore millionaire is actually not very lefty? #UnionizationWhen

Got room for someone with a lot of mixed feelings, personal meeting, and generally "worked" for her, etc?
For what it's worth, I could also write some things up. I think I need to considering my history with her as well, might be good for me.
I have to dig through some stuff too.

This is a really strange change of mind given that she tweeted this a few days before the above tweet:

An informal request: Every time Natalie does a fucky wucky please stop asking my opinion of it.
I can't handle the emotional whiplash anymore and I'm not some spokesperson or professional or expert. I'm some person who had enough admiration for her to run a discord. That's all.

it isn't right or fair for me to overload my SO, my friends, classmates, even here. i also need to know what's wrong with me so i can treat myself. heal some of the trauma i've gotten over the years, too.

i can't let myself hurt others and call it progress. i just can't.

since i started school it's been a slow but steady downward spiral, some harder than others. a lot to do with money, even when i was employed and going to school, money and lack thereof, eating habits suffering, just...

i need to take care of myself.

Above all else I just want to feel like the amount of work I did actually amounted to something.
In other news: apparently there's some kind of a mutiny happening at /r/ContraPoints. Someone who claims to be a moderator has broken ranks and is badmouthing the other mods in an anonymous statement posted by a third party to Twitter.

Let's start with a transcript of the Anon statement by the mutineering moderator (I have posted my own comments in []):

The r/contrapoints subreddit is run by an authoritarian powermod and die-hard ContraPoints fan called Merari. Merari is a 40 year old man with anger issues and no understanding of the users of the ~300 subreddits which he controls. [actually most of those are just subs Merari has hijacked and now cybersquats with The League of Extraordinary Trolls. Most of the subs that he and Penny are squatting are not actually in use. It's subs like this that no one is anything posting to. It's a waste of space and Reddit should just delete the subs and ban the "offensive" subname from being used instead of allowing this LeagueTroll OCD hoarding bullshit with collect all the hate-subs you can get. To give you guys an example, Reddit considers the sub-name "WhereMyNiggazAt" to be an offensive name, when this is just some slang greeting that black rappers say at eachother. It's literally used in countless of rap songs, but then again, I guess lilly white Reddit nerds don't listen to rap music.]

He is abusive to the other moderators and has repeatedly made poor decisions which have led to massive and well deserved backlash from the user base for which the rest of the moderation team have to face the consequences, which have at times included death threats and doxxing. He has said numerous times that the subreddit is "his baby" (words he has actually used) [and you SJW troons are angry about that? Look at how you SJWs fetishize motherhood.] and accuses anmyone who makes even the most mild criticisms of him, his moderation style, or ContraPoints to be either part of a "purity testing lynch mob" or a "far right psyop". [These people think that Kiwi Farms is run by the CIA too, so I am not surprised at their paranoia.]

Over the past few days him and Bardfinn, [who is 45 years old BTW, Goth Dad who runs /r/mouthfeel and allows Natalie Mars trannie porn links to be posted before the eyes of Nyk's teenage audience is even older than Merari is, but never mind, being ageist is allowed in the SJW cult when you are age-shaming a gay man, whereas trannies get to be uwu smol gurls forever] at Merari's direction, removed almost all the discussion surrounding ContraPoint's decision to include a known transphobe in one of her videos and banned the use of the word "truscum", a word used to describe transmedicalists and people who are transphobic towards non-binary people. Almost all of the discussion that was removed was extremely civil and people were not being abusive of Natalie whatsoever.

Merari believes that the concerns people have about this decision are entirely made up and that it is just "leftist twitter purity testing" and repeatedly stated his belief that these criticisms constituted harassment and that no actual discussion was happening. However, Merari decided to leave up a few posts surrounding his issue containing misinformation about what had transpired or that were written purely to denigrate those criticising him or ContraPoints. This action was taken for the sole purpose of making it appear as if the user base was so polarized in favor of ContraPoints that anyone making these criticisms would be shunned by the community.

Moderators have the power to shape discussion on forums and Merari has repeatedly abused his power to prevent even the most mild of criticisms from being made against himself and ContraPoints. There are a number of moderators on the r/contrapoints subreddit who have spoken out against Merari for making these decisions for the community by himself and he has repeatedly discarded our opinions and berated us for daring to question him.

As well as being extremely dismissive and arrogant about the opinions the userbase and fellow moderators, other poor moderation decisions which Merari has made include banning the term "ACAB" (a term he believes to be "hatespeech"), banning the "40% of cops abuse their spouse" statistic, removing all but the most gentle criticisms of the mods, removing all criticisms of ContraPoints, mass banning users from r/ChapoTrapHouse, and refusing to unban users even when it's proven they were banned in error instead requiring them to go through an obnoxious appeals process (which no one ever does.)

[Whoever wrote this statement is clearly intimately familiar with the /r/dogswithjob drama from last year. Gee, I wonder who that could be... yes, I firmly suspect the people behind the competing subreddit, which has more of a far left orientation, are behind this mutinity. I know one of their mods was once a mod on the main ContraPoints sub before the /r/dogswithjob drama so it would make perfect sense.]

Back in February when the incident with r/ChapoTrapHouse happened Merari repeatedly lied to both the users and the other moderators (so that we would unknowingly lie on his behalf) about his decision to blanket ban all chapo users from r/FuckTheAltRight and about his desire to do so on r/contrapoints. A thread was made to try and calm the situation [LMAO, always the best way to "calm the situation": create another thread, throwing more petrol onto the fire.] in which a lot of the criticisms against Merari adn this decision became centralised. Realising that he now effectively had a list of all of his loudest critics, Merari and Bardfinn went through the thread and banned every single person who posted in it. [I note that computer nerd Goth Dad is an expert at pulling this kind of shit on Reddit. It's called a "honeypot". Penny knows about setting up and using an internet honeypot because he mentioned being aware of the existence of Reddit honeypots here. It's classic social engineering.] Many of the people who posted in that thread and got banned were regular users of the r/contrapoints subreddit who have since never returned to the sub. Despite this, Merari repeated his claim that they were a lynch mob who were out to get him and continued to ban users and remove criticisms.

I've worked with Merari for a long time during which I believed I could try and alter his positions on how he runs things and help the subreddit to become a place where actual discussion of one of the faces of the trans movement could take place, but it's clear to me now that as long as he is running it it is only ever going to be place for Merari to stroke his overinflated ego.

[Doesn't this sound exactly like something someone from a competing subreddit would say? Someone who was once a moderator and had an axe to grind with his former co-mods?]

Disclaimer: The sub has very little actual affiliation with ContraPoints herself who is an inactive moderator on the subreddit, has no say in these decisions, and had no say in Merari's installation as head moderator. [Well duh, he's the head moderator because he started the sub. The sub existed before Nyk got involved with it. Also, why does Goth Dad insist that Nyk is actively involved with the sub? Is Penny basically lying about Nyk playing a role in its day to day operations? Gee, now why would a group of people who are already heavily invested in manipulating and gaslighting, continue to lie about such things to their users?]

The anon statement by the mutineering moderator was posted on Twitter in the following thread by a certain "Calliethulhu", (wait a minute, I thought the SJWs had cancelled HP Lovecraft for being a racist?) :

Recently I was contacted by a moderator of r/ContraPoints who has been unhappy with Contra's recent actions and especially with the way that her subreddit has been moderated in recent times. They've asked me to post a statement and some screencaps in order to bring this to light

First off, here's the moderator's overall statement on the issue. The crux is that one of the mods, Merari (who is cis) has been treating the subreddit as their own private kingdom, and has been removing critical comments and declaring all criticism 'purity testing'
https://twitter.com/Calliethulhu/status/1185675541992660992

TW: slurs
Here are some screencaps of the r/Contrapoints mod chat I've been asked to post. Here you can see some of Merari's atrocious behaviour on display: as a cis man, they dismiss the feelings of non-binary people completely and act aggressively to other mods when challenged

Particular highlights: claiming 'ACAB' is hate speech that needs to be banned, and comparing 'truscum' to a racist slur. And even when the subreddit was on approved posts only, he explicitly approved clearly bigoted comments like this

Here's a list of comments and accounts that have been removed, censored and banned, largely as a result of simple criticism towards Contra (probably ruined by twitter compression, but you can see the length). The only point is to shut down criticism

I'm posting this simply because I was asked to, to illustrate what's been going on with that subreddit and why it's been such a trash fire, as some of us have noticed. I think this context exposes how expressly shitty stuff like the ban on the word 'truscum' is
Nyk's trannie fans are coming out of the woodwork to comment on the drama, and needless to say they are as lultzy as Nyk himself is.

Here's a trannie with a pole - no, not that pole you perverts, this is a family friendly forum FFS, I mean a stripper pole:

But the absolute highlight of the most recent trannie responses to the drama is this video:

Imagine if a right-wing pundit or talking head or political commentator actually platformed Buck Angel.
Yeah, I totally know right-wing pundits to platform trannie porn actors.
Dude, what fucking planet are you on?

Pencilvester

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As for whether Latin America is considered part of the West, Jorge Luis Borges and Pablo Neruda are part of the Western Canon according to Harold Bloom. Since "The West" isn't a well-defined category you can argue all day about what belongs in it. It's like arguing about what states are part of the Midwest.

semiurge

To Each According To His Greed
kiwifarms.net
Now the mobs are moving on to the other top names in Breadtube- Lindsay Ellis, Philosophy Tube, and Hbomb. Lindsay Ellis put out an extended defense of her friendship with Contra, which Philosophy Tube seconded, as well as posted his own statement about the extensive harassment he received for being friends with her. HBomb caved more than the others to the demands, saying he was "disappointed" in becoming associated with Buck Angel via the recent Contra vid.

People are actually trying to get them to stop being friends with Nyk IRL because a porn star who believes you need dysphoria to be trans read a John Waters quote in a youtube video. You can't make this shit up.

I'll attach screens if relevant, but this seems more like ancillary drama to me and would be more applicable to their respective threads, for those that have them. I think this entire movement will do much to color Contra's eventual response to the debacle, so thought it should be included in brief here.

Breadtube is going the way of Chernobyl, and I'm starting to think that leftists are just really, really good at blowing up their own achievements through incompetence and narcissism. I think this is going to get much, much wilder before it settles down.

scathefire

the fire rises
kiwifarms.net
Lots of updates.

Ladis pka The Effeminate Degenerate (who I predict will be getting a thread of his own here as he grows his channel, he's still new but he's getting there) did a Livestream interview with Nyk's former Discord and Livestream chat moderator Sabrina/Annoyance. She talks about the experience of moderating his Discord and Livestream chats, meeting Nyk IRL in Chicago in 2017 for a party at a bar with 15-20 fans and describes how Nyk became more distant and unavailable overtime. It kinda sad to have to watch a young woman who clearly has zero self-esteem and zero ability to stand up for herself:

Annoyance goes into what she calls "The ContraPoints Discord Riot" (I am guessing this was the tiffy about the landlord, one of your cult-members lurking here should sign up and tell us who s/he was, I bet they're not saying because it was a trannie landlord and though they hate him for being a landlord they're still under the SJW omerta when it comes to outing their own);

"I know my staff members have PTSD over what we had to go through for this. Essentially, one member was talking about something that triggered another member. She asked her to stop talking about that. That was triggering her. And we made a call and said that the thing, the initial trigger point, needed to be taken care off and we suspended that member. And then she started becoming even more of a problem because we gave her a suspension. And we banned her. And I identified as cis at time [huh? Oh, right, later in the stream Sabrina pulls a Trisha Paytas and claims that she herself now identifies as non-binary using they/them pronouns, LMAO.] And the space very quickly became like a big populace of transwomen, they saw this as me attacking a transwoman. So they started calling all my staff members cops. They started to try and get Natalie's attention, eventhough that's against the rules and we don't want you to bother the hell out of her. And it just snowballed from there. And we had to make a lot of decisions very quickly. Natalie had to make a call [into Discord] too. Eventually it just led to, Natalie is just not going to be involved. [Duh, bitch, Nyk always bugs out when he doesn't want to deal with shit.] She told me, I trust you, do whatever you want. It's the fan Discord now, for fans by fans. And I was fine with that. She was going to take the Patreon Discord rewards over to a separate server that she would be in charge of. And I would just help her with the pronouns and making sure people aren't literally fighting in the main board."

So instead of getting in their trannie faces and saying: "Fuck you, I have a right to do this", you identify as whatever NB to dodge their criticism and pretend "I am not cis, I am one of you guys!"? Holy fuck people, the mental illness gymnastics right there. No wonder she has given herself PTSD becaue of the mental gymnastics she has to perform because of how guilt-ridden she is about being attacked by these transwomen. You are seeing a woman thoroughly brainwashed by the SJW cult right here sinking even deeper into cult brainwashing before your eyes.

LMAO, Annoyance mentions the Jackbox streams next. I still remember those. Nyk would play Drawful with his fans and draw an avatar of himself with a champagne glass.

View attachment 978694 View attachment 978695 View attachment 978696

Lapis asks Annoyance about what Nyk is like IRL and she basically says all the usual things everyone else has said who's met Nyk: he is "more shy than she seems [from the videos]", "very [turned] to-herself" (that's called narcissism Sabrina). She admits that she only met Nyk in 2017 in Chicago. It was meeting of 15 people or 20 people. Sabrina admits that she hasn't had a one-on-one talk with Nyk since April of 2018. I still have the screengrabs from when Sabrina showed up on Nyk's Livestream with Theryn (the one where they were talking about their fucking neovaginas) and was trying to grab Nyk's attention in the chat. I find it very telling that she doesn't tell Lapis about that. This omission shows that she's an unreliable narrator. Sabrina deliberately forgets that Nyk was ignoring her to the point where she had to show up in the chat during a Livestream to try and grab his attention.

Sabrina apparently had sent Nyk a link to some fundraiser she had set up after he dog died asking him whether he wanted to tweet out the link... and he said he didn't want to do that anymore because the second she starts doing that, her entire Twitter becomes just that. (Sabrina, I know you're fucking lurking here at KF too like the rest of you SJW hypocrites that come here. You know this is not true and Nyk was just selling you an excuse. Nyk tweeted out Hbomber's Donkey Kong fundraiser, he tweeted out Oliver's Good Samatarians fundraiser. Why wouldn't he tweet out your fundraiser for your dead dog? Because he's a cliqueish elitist is why. Stop deluding yourself or making excuses for him.)

Sabrina also described an incident where Nyk made fun of Sabrina for accidentally referring to him as "Contra" instead of "Natalie". But let me remind you guys here that Nyk himself used to sign his videos as "Contra" in the credits, and also used "<3 Contra" as his signature on Patreon and in comments underneath his videos. Nyk demanding that people stop calling him "Contra" (which they still do, SFW) was just part of the trans-LARP to make the cult members feel like they had to be on edge and walk on eggshells around dear leader.

Sabrina also talks about Nyk's anarchist cat girl character Tabby Minx, and apparently she has seen The Distributist's most recent video on Nyk because Sabrina repeats the same talking points about Tabby from that video.

This is the first time I am seeing such an openly critical/exasperated tweets from Sabrina/Annoyance. What happened? Why was she downplaying the true nature of her relationship with Nyk all this time on her Curious Cat account? Did she finally realize that giving your labour away for free to a Baltimore millionaire is actually not very lefty? #UnionizationWhen

In other news: apparently there's some kind of a mutiny happening at /r/ContraPoints. Someone who claims to be a moderator has broken ranks and is badmouthing the other mods in an anonymous statement posted by a third party to Twitter.

Let's start with a transcript of the Anon statement by the mutineering moderator (I have posted my own comments in []):

The r/contrapoints subreddit is run by an authoritarian powermod and die-hard ContraPoints fan called Merari. Merari is a 40 year old man with anger issues and no understanding of the users of the ~300 subreddits which he controls. [actually most of those are just subs Merari has hijacked and now cybersquats with The League of Extraordinary Trolls. Most of the subs that he and Penny are squatting are not actually in use. It's subs like this that no one is anything posting to. It's a waste of space and Reddit should just delete the subs and ban the "offensive" subname from being used instead of allowing this LeagueTroll OCD hoarding bullshit with collect all the hate-subs you can get. To give you guys an example, Reddit considers the sub-name "WhereMyNiggazAt" to be an offensive name, when this is just some slang greeting that black rappers say at eachother. It's literally used in countless of rap songs, but then again, I guess lilly white Reddit nerds don't listen to rap music.]

He is abusive to the other moderators and has repeatedly made poor decisions which have led to massive and well deserved backlash from the user base for which the rest of the moderation team have to face the consequences, which have at times included death threats and doxxing. He has said numerous times that the subreddit is "his baby" (words he has actually used) [and you SJW troons are angry about that? Look at how you SJWs fetishize motherhood.] and accuses anmyone who makes even the most mild criticisms of him, his moderation style, or ContraPoints to be either part of a "purity testing lynch mob" or a "far right psyop". [These people think that Kiwi Farms is run by the CIA too, so I am not surprised at their paranoia.]

Over the past few days him and Bardfinn, [who is 45 years old BTW, Goth Dad who runs /r/mouthfeel and allows Natalie Mars trannie porn links to be posted before the eyes of Nyk's teenage audience is even older than Merari is, but never mind, being ageist is allowed in the SJW cult when you are age-shaming a gay man, whereas trannies get to be uwu smol gurls forever] at Merari's direction, removed almost all the discussion surrounding ContraPoint's decision to include a known transphobe in one of her videos and banned the use of the word "truscum", a word used to describe transmedicalists and people who are transphobic towards non-binary people. Almost all of the discussion that was removed was extremely civil and people were not being abusive of Natalie whatsoever.

Merari believes that the concerns people have about this decision are entirely made up and that it is just "leftist twitter purity testing" and repeatedly stated his belief that these criticisms constituted harassment and that no actual discussion was happening. However, Merari decided to leave up a few posts surrounding his issue containing misinformation about what had transpired or that were written purely to denigrate those criticising him or ContraPoints. This action was taken for the sole purpose of making it appear as if the user base was so polarized in favor of ContraPoints that anyone making these criticisms would be shunned by the community.

Moderators have the power to shape discussion on forums and Merari has repeatedly abused his power to prevent even the most mild of criticisms from being made against himself and ContraPoints. There are a number of moderators on the r/contrapoints subreddit who have spoken out against Merari for making these decisions for the community by himself and he has repeatedly discarded our opinions and berated us for daring to question him.

As well as being extremely dismissive and arrogant about the opinions the userbase and fellow moderators, other poor moderation decisions which Merari has made include banning the term "ACAB" (a term he believes to be "hatespeech"), banning the "40% of cops abuse their spouse" statistic, removing all but the most gentle criticisms of the mods, removing all criticisms of ContraPoints, mass banning users from r/ChapoTrapHouse, and refusing to unban users even when it's proven they were banned in error instead requiring them to go through an obnoxious appeals process (which no one ever does.)

[Whoever wrote this statement is clearly intimately familiar with the /r/dogswithjob drama from last year. Gee, I wonder who that could be... yes, I firmly suspect the people behind the competing subreddit, which has more of a far left orientation, are behind this mutinity. I know one of their mods was once a mod on the main ContraPoints sub before the /r/dogswithjob drama so it would make perfect sense.]

Back in February when the incident with r/ChapoTrapHouse happened Merari repeatedly lied to both the users and the other moderators (so that we would unknowingly lie on his behalf) about his decision to blanket ban all chapo users from r/FuckTheAltRight and about his desire to do so on r/contrapoints. A thread was made to try and calm the situation [LMAO, always the best way to "calm the situation": create another thread, throwing more petrol onto the fire.] in which a lot of the criticisms against Merari adn this decision became centralised. Realising that he now effectively had a list of all of his loudest critics, Merari and Bardfinn went through the thread and banned every single person who posted in it. [I note that computer nerd Goth Dad is an expert at pulling this kind of shit on Reddit. It's called a "honeypot". Penny knows about setting up and using an internet honeypot because he mentioned being aware of the existence of Reddit honeypots here. It's classic social engineering.] Many of the people who posted in that thread and got banned were regular users of the r/contrapoints subreddit who have since never returned to the sub. Despite this, Merari repeated his claim that they were a lynch mob who were out to get him and continued to ban users and remove criticisms.

I've worked with Merari for a long time during which I believed I could try and alter his positions on how he runs things and help the subreddit to become a place where actual discussion of one of the faces of the trans movement could take place, but it's clear to me now that as long as he is running it it is only ever going to be place for Merari to stroke his overinflated ego.

[Doesn't this sound exactly like something someone from a competing subreddit would say? Someone who was once a moderator and had an axe to grind with his former co-mods?]

Disclaimer: The sub has very little actual affiliation with ContraPoints herself who is an inactive moderator on the subreddit, has no say in these decisions, and had no say in Merari's installation as head moderator. [Well duh, he's the head moderator because he started the sub. The sub existed before Nyk got involved with it. Also, why does Goth Dad insist that Nyk is actively involved with the sub? Is Penny basically lying about Nyk playing a role in its day to day operations? Gee, now why would a group of people who are already heavily invested in manipulating and gaslighting, continue to lie about such things to their users?]

The anon statement by the mutineering moderator was posted on Twitter in the following thread by a certain "Calliethulhu", (wait a minute, I thought the SJWs had cancelled HP Lovecraft for being a racist?) :

Nyk's trannie fans are coming out of the woodwork to comment on the drama, and needless to say they are as lultzy as Nyk himself is.

Here's a trannie with a pole - no, not that pole you perverts, this is a family friendly forum FFS, I mean a stripper pole:

But the absolute highlight of the most recent trannie responses to the drama is this video:

Yeah, I totally know right-wing pundits to platform trannie porn actors.
Dude, what fucking planet are you on?
Now the mobs are moving on to the other top names in Breadtube- Lindsay Ellis, Philosophy Tube, and Hbomb. Lindsay Ellis put out an extended defense of her friendship with Contra, which Philosophy Tube seconded, as well as posted his own statement about the extensive harassment he received for being friends with her. HBomb caved more than the others to the demands, saying he was "disappointed" in becoming associated with Buck Angel via the recent Contra vid.

People are actually trying to get them to stop being friends with Nyk IRL because a porn star who believes you need dysphoria to be trans read a John Waters quote in a youtube video. You can't make this shit up.

I'll attach screens if relevant, but this seems more like ancillary drama to me and would be more applicable to their respective threads, for those that have them. I think this entire movement will do much to color Contra's eventual response to the debacle, so thought it should be included in brief here.

Breadtube is going the way of Chernobyl, and I'm starting to think that leftists are just really, really good at blowing up their own achievements through incompetence and narcissism. I think this is going to get much, much wilder before it settles down.
Oh shit, is this it? Is it finally happening for real this time?

Dear God, do I fucking hope so.

Traummaschine

kiwifarms.net
This is a sobering reminder that Contra is pretty grounded in reality compared to a lot of his audience.

While all radical groups are highly susceptible to splintering, the problem with these victim movements like intersectionality is that they were only made to destroy the system, so at some point it's going to turn on itself too. You can't build anything on top of it, because it can only destroy.

It gets even more difficult when involving trannies because their existence (or at least how they are viewed) throw a big wrench into the little internal logic the intersectionalists have, so it's bound to create even more tension. On top of that this group is so rife with mental illnesses you know it can implode at any moment regardless.

Marche

kiwifarms.net
It was basically built on people going HEH SARGON and now they got nobody left to argue with, these are not honest people and they did not build their platform by saying good things, It was all based on going after others and now most are at the top they don't really have anyone bigger to go after.

Pointless Pedant

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As for whether Latin America is considered part of the West, Jorge Luis Borges and Pablo Neruda are part of the Western Canon according to Harold Bloom. Since "The West" isn't a well-defined category you can argue all day about what belongs in it. It's like arguing about what states are part of the Midwest.
The Midwest has an official definition according to the Census Bureau. "Western culture" isn't clearly defined, especially with regards to Greece and Russia, but countries primarily populated by Catholic Spanish and Portuguese descendents definitely count. I can see why native areas of Central America would raise questions though.

I sincerely hope the death toll of Breadtube's demise will be less than that of Chernobyl. But with all those troons around you never know.

DriveByTrolling

They see me rolling, drive-by trolling!
kiwifarms.net
Lolcow cross-over time.

The most woke pro-troon gaming forum, Resetera, is currently trying to get ContraPoints cancelled. Resetera coming off the back of helping Etika to his death and saying Quinn did nothing wrong in helping Alec Holowka suicide, now seems to want to see ContraPoints join the 41% club for wrong-think.

An official moderator comment wants you to know not to dare say GamerGate in their topic https://www.resetera.com/threads/contrapoints-opulence.146668/post-25654207

Remember, you can always enjoy this circus of troonery over here https://kiwifarms.net/threads/neogaf-resetera.9636/post-5490507

Nykysnottrans

kiwifarms.net
I'll attach screens if relevant, but this seems more like ancillary drama to me and would be more applicable to their respective threads
That's exactly what I thought, I am gonna post some tweets in Kat Blaque's thread and Ellis' thread. Head on over there if you're interested.
Theryn responded to the drama claiming she was to blame for asking Nyk to hire Buck Angel as a voice actor, but I will post about that in Theryn's thread. Edit: Kat Blaque tweets here and Lindsay Ellis' statement refusing to cancel Nyk and being a massive hypocrite here.

I am going to post PhilosophyTube's tweets here though, because this is the first time he has come out and declared his love for Nyk so openly, though I am sure if pressed about it he would say he was just referring to platonic love and not being a confirmed tranniefucker, fucker of trannies.

Nat and I have known each other well for a long time, we've been through a lot;
I love her very much
and I'm proud of her always
Sorry not sorry those NB zombies you grovel to have already ruined your second fucktrip with Nyk, Oliver.
(Were you the lover Nyk mentioned in the Gender Critical video who wouldn't hold Nyk's hand in public?)

Here's a bunch of NB zombies openly accusing Oliver of being a trannie chaser because of his infatuation with Nyk:

Glad they're the ones accusing Oliver of being a trannie chaser, now I no longer have to do it here #nohomo Thank you for taking that thankless job out of my hands, NB zombies.

Last edited:

LizCurly89

kiwifarms.net
w
That's exactly what I thought, I am gonna post some tweets in Kat Blaque's thread and Ellis' thread. Head on over there if you're interested.
Theryn responded to the drama claiming she was to blame for asking Nyk to hire Buck Angel as a voice actor, but I will post about that in Theryn's thread. Edit: Kat Blaque tweets here and Lindsay Ellis' statement refusing to cancel Nyk and being a massive hypocrite here.

I am going to post PhilosophyTube's tweets here though, because this is the first time he has come out and declared his love for Nyk so openly, though I am sure if pressed about it he would say he was just referring to platonic love and not being a confirmed tranniefucker, fucker of trannies.

Sorry not sorry those NB zombies you grovel to have already ruined your second fucktrip with Nyk, Oliver.
(Were you the lover Nyk mentioned in the Gender Critical video who wouldn't hold Nyk's hand in public?)

Here's a bunch of NB zombies openly accusing Oliver of being a trannie chaser because of his infatuation with Nyk:

Glad they're the ones accusing Oliver of being a trannie chaser, now I no longer have to do it here #nohomo Thank you for taking that thankless job out of my hands, NB zombies.
There should be a page dedicated to the Troons of Breadtube and Twitch. It seems that most of their community is made up of a bunch of autogynophiles and autistic "Enby" troons who feel entitled to their cis oppressors' hard earned money to pay for their titty skittles and gaping neovags lol.

Nykysnottrans

kiwifarms.net
There should be a page dedicated to the Troons of Breadtube and Twitch
There already exists a thread for BreadTube. It's not focussed on trannies though, it's about everyone because they're all pretty ridiculous. I honestly find Vausch (who is a cis male) immensely worse than Nyk at this point. I am pretty indifferent to what Nyk does at this point in his career, I just expect it to be a neverending riot between himself and his cult of personality. Vausch on the other hand doing a reaction stream to that documentary about detransitioners, where he is openly telling transwomen to pack a gun in their bra and to shoot their dates if they ask them about their gender before having sex... that fucking guy is honestly dangerous. I am glad the guys in the BreadTube thread are keeping track of him because I just have my hands full with all these other idiots.

Water-T

I'm too sexy for my apartment...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
OF COURSE Oliver would be sucking on Nyk's neo-clit. His channel didn't really take off until he started ripping off Nyk's style and chasing his audience. If Ollie gets on Contra's bad side, he can tell his Breadtube viewers to stop watching Ollie's channel and then the money dries up.

Pointless Pedant

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

"Calling this debacle "Gamergate 2.0" is honestly such an insult to the victims of Gamergate"

They're talking about goobergrape like it's 9/11 or some actual tragedy. I can't imagine being this asinine. Reminds me of how RationalWiki raged harder at goobergrape than ISIS in 2014.

Wikipedia Scholar

kiwifarms.net
Basically all these criticisms would have applied to Spain, Portugal, and Greece until the 1970s. Not counting somewhere like Uruguay, a republic where well over 90% of the population is of European descent, as part of Western culture is absolutely ridiculous and arbitrary. I wouldn't say it's entirely because of racism, more ignorance of the fact that extreme wealth disparities and dictatorships were common in Europe until very recently. I mean point 4 is basically claiming Catholic countries aren't Western, even though Catholicism was the Western side of the church schism.
of course Catholic countries are Western. the point is that the Reformation made a significant impact, even in places that remained Catholic, and Latin America was mostly unaffected.
I'm not explicitly arguing that Latin America is not Western, it's at least closely related, but there are valid, non-racist reasons for why it's sometimes viewed as a separate entity, like in Huntington's Clash of Civilizations (which has been criticized of course, but it's a significant work).
as others have pointed out, sorting out societies and civilizations can be difficult, with all the complexities and uncertainties involved. however, I think we can create meaningful approximations. without that, you fall into postmodern relativism, which has led directly to cultural marxism.