ContraPoints / William Nicholas Parrott / Natalie Wynn Parrott / Nykytyne2 - GamerGhazi Cannibalism Victim, Youtube "Intellectual"

I give him a point for exceeding my expectations and not making a video about his fan base hurting his feelings*, but this looks like a cheap opportunity to buy fancy things under the guise of "social commentary", so only one point.

*I assume, I'm not watching that shit lol
Knowing Contrapoints, it's at best tacked on social commentary to justify his barbie dress-up fantasy fetish. He's been increasingly more and more honest about his true intentions recently. I expect him to go full blown Jeffree Starr in a year.

whatintheheck

kiwifarms.net
The latest video was fine, meandering as per usual (and really didn't need to be 50 minutes), but overall a much better direction and topic to cover than the previous self-directed content. Talks about class differentiation in modern America, camp and authenticity, and the final section touches on the modern 'gothic' qualities of decaying suburban malls. None of it is particularly obnoxious in terms of its political slant; I think most reasonable people would find the majority of the points brought up agreeable and completely non-controversial. Essentially rehashing what other people have already written except presented with a drag veneer and vaporwave lighting -- there really isn't any original thought here; it reminded me of a sophomore college essay written the night before it's due riffing on a few articles from The Atlantic.

The original music was derivative, and the choice of classical pieces (e.g. Handel's Sarabande) were cliche to the point of betraying Wynn's middle class origins and desperation for higher class aspirations. Amusing that she thinks she'd be on the chopping block; Contrapoints is so overtly petit bourgeois.

I think now that Wynn's essentially gotten over the initial awkward phase of being a new tranny, the likelihood of her providing additional lolcow material is going to diminish. Obsessing any further over this channel and personality is just delusional in my honest opinion; there are far better ways to spend one's time than getting mad on the internet over some dumb tranny playing dress-up on Youtube on a monthly basis.

AirdropShitposts

Violet Hargrave is NOT Jake Alley of Niantic, CT
kiwifarms.net
Essentially rehashing what other people have already written except presented with a drag veneer and vaporwave lighting -- there really isn't any original thought here; it reminded me of a sophomore college essay written the night before it's due riffing on a few articles from The Atlantic.
I mean it is a Contrapoints video. :smug:

TERF respecter

kiwifarms.net
what in the fuck is with that 'hey how are you?' line he inserts 50,000 times a video? He just seems to randomly say it in the middle of a monologue.
Inside joke? To someone who doesn't know about contrapoints it probably just comes off as bizarre and nuclear level cringe.
Humour is contrapoints real weak point, it's appallingly bad. Asthetics, timing, costumes, production quality are all admittedly good. It's just a shame he wasted all that artistic potential in championing a horde of mentally ill pinkos on the internet.

Say no 2 hugs

Wut
kiwifarms.net
what in the fuck is with that 'hey how are you?' line he inserts 50,000 times a video? He just seems to randomly say it in the middle of a monologue.
Inside joke? To someone who doesn't know about contrapoints it probably just comes off as bizarre and nuclear level cringe.
Humour is contrapoints real weak point, it's appallingly bad. Asthetics, timing, costumes, production quality are all admittedly good. It's just a shame he wasted all that artistic potential in championing a horde of mentally ill pinkos on the internet.
You forgot to add the recent addition of “hey gooorge” in your question. I actually really enjoy ContraPoints a lot but I can’t quite grasp the why of that one. It just seemed to pop out of nowhere.

Aaaaaaaand now that’s all I can hear in my head, on a loop. Hey goooooooooooooorge, in the key of exotic bird minor.

Calculus

kiwifarms.net
This video felt like it was aimed at KW and recent criticisms discussed. The whole thing was him trying to make it acceptable to spend all of his Patreon money on making himself look like a tacky drag queen (and not entirely on videos).

Essentially, it’s ok because he was brought up middle class but being trans puts you down a level so really he’s lower class and lower class people use money to show that they’ve made it. Also he doesn’t dress like this IRL (except drag con) and tacky is relatable to his audience.

He also says hate on forums used to bother him but not anymore. Sure....

Since Nyk is incapable of making a video not about himself, the next one will be an hour’s meandering monologue about having a secret private life off camera with CIA undertones and whatever else anyone posts here in the next few weeks.

Last edited:

illhavetwo

kiwifarms.net
I think now that Wynn's essentially gotten over the initial awkward phase of being a new tranny, the likelihood of her providing additional lolcow material is going to diminish. Obsessing any further over this channel and personality is just delusional in my honest opinion; there are far better ways to spend one's time than getting mad on the internet over some dumb tranny playing dress-up on Youtube on a monthly basis.
lol I doubt it. We predicted a non masterbatory video but even this one looks like an excuse to play dress up with extra luxurious costumes (I assume - I haven't actually watched it). He's still planning to get a stink ditch, he still hates Blair White for being pretty, he still hates terves because he's AGP and he can't help it, he's still miffed about whole nonbinary twitter thing. He might be able to reign in the narcissism for a while but not for long.

Nykysnottrans

Repeat after me: I am beautiful.
kiwifarms.net
what in the fuck is with that 'hey how are you?' line he inserts 50,000 times a video?
It's obviously ripped off from Jeffrey Star's "hi, how are you", that's how Jeffrey starts all his videos:

Remember, Nyk hates Shane and Jeffrey for being "the gay aristocracy of Youtube", but now that Nyk is nearing a million subs he wants to compete with them, and he is going to do it by ripping them off. Just like he did with all these other Youtube communities he briefly associated himself with on his way to Youtube stardumb. When it was cool to be a Youtube Atheist, he was a Youtube Atheist. When it was cool to be a Youtube feminist, he became a Youtube feminist. When it was cool to be a Youtube trannie, he trans-LARPed. Now it's time to join the LGBT aristocracy of Youtube.

one minute he's making videos about being a tranny and then about being rich
That's what Nikita Dragun and Gigi Gorgeous do all the time. They make lifestyle videos about being a rich trans Youtuber.

This video felt like it was aimed at KW and recent criticisms discussed.
We have become Nyk's unpaid research interns, it seems. Unionization when?

He also says hate on forums used to bother him but not anymore. Sure....
Just like he said he was gonna block us in the browser like he did with /lgbt, then kept coming here. Just like he said he wasn't gonna tweet but came back to Twitter sliming up his cult ("I learned my lesson, I missed you guys", slime slime slime). Just like he has promised a million times to quit drinking.

Since Nyk is incapable of making a video not about himself, the next one will be an hour’s meandering monologue about having a secret private life off camera with CIA undertones and whatever else anyone posts here in the next few weeks.
Oh, for sure. Nyk will continue to lurk here looking for ideas to steal and incorporate into his videos. Where else is he going to get his inspiration from? /r/ContraPoints, where all free discussion is banned and you can't even say "Kiwi Farms"? You know how the saying goes, "the devil has been the church's best friend because he has kept them in business for so long".

Calculus

kiwifarms.net
It's obviously ripped off from Jeffrey Star's "hi, how are you", that's how Jeffrey starts all his videos:

Remember, Nyk hates Shane and Jeffrey for being "the gay aristocracy of Youtube", but now that Nyk is nearing a million subs he wants to compete with them, and he is going to do it by ripping them off. Just like he did with all these other Youtube communities he briefly associated himself with on his way to Youtube stardumb. When it was cool to be a Youtube Atheist, he was a Youtube Atheist. When it was cool to be a Youtube feminist, he became a Youtube feminist. When it was cool to be a Youtube trannie, he trans-LARPed. Now it's time to join the LGBT aristocracy of Youtube.

That's what Nikita Dragun and Gigi Gorgeous do all the time. They make lifestyle videos about being a rich trans Youtuber.

Kinda funny you should mention Jeffree and Gigi. Nyk compares them and points out how much more relatable Jeffree is because he came from a poor family and is self made. Nyk definitely wants to copy his appeal but is too middle class to do so, as well as having benefited from nepotism.

Nyk may have only now realised that you can dress like a bedazzled drag queen without mutilating yourself.

Calculus

kiwifarms.net
Jeffrey Star has actually had some surgeries himself:

Also his jowls are gone, so he must've had something done to his lower face as well.
This page claims chin augmentation.
True, I meant that he hasn't had any gender related surgeries. Jeffree is fine being a man in a dress wearing makeup and has been for over a decade. He doesn't care if you call him he or she, though he has always identified as a man.

Nyk on the other hand seems to have been shameful of wearing a dress before he came out as trans, at least when sober and in public. He also didn't wear a lot of makeup, if any. He got facial feminisation surgery about two years after coming out as trans. Fakey vagina seems to coming soon too.

scathefire

🔥 🐱 🔥
kiwifarms.net
The new video had even more of him being near-naked for no actual reason, I might add. Plus it continued to follow the trend of "talk about basically nothing for 50 minutes".

Am I the only one who finds Jeffree Star unnerving? There's just something about him that makes my prehistoric lizard brain uncomfortable.

Kheapathic

Weebs and Wall Runs
kiwifarms.net
Am I the only one who finds Jeffree Star unnerving? There's just something about him that makes my prehistoric lizard brain uncomfortable.
It's the amount of work he's had done to his body, especially his face. You know it, I know it, most people can take one look at him and say "that isn't natural." There's also his lack of eyebrows; they help frame the face, and their absence makes him look more alien than human. Throw in the face/neck/finger prison tattoos and your self-preservation instinct should be throwing more red flags than a military parade in Communist Russia.

Spatula

delete your twitter.
kiwifarms.net
Fakey vagina seems to coming soon too.
He should work on the upper part of his body, if he wants to pass as a believable tranny he needs some work done in that department.
I bet he got cold feet from going through with the stink ditch.

Reactions: Zeebie

Nykysnottrans

Repeat after me: I am beautiful.
kiwifarms.net
Nyk's new video is boring and unrelatable to people. I had a look around Reddit and no one is really talking about it. It's like they're deliberately turning a blind eye at what's plainly before them because they just don't want to see Nyk for what he has become, a rich Youtuber who lost his urgency to make topical videos a long time ago, and has instead turned into a nouveau riche hipster yuppie whose Youtube millionaire lifestyle has made him entirely alien and unrelateable to the starving trannies/starving college kids who worship him.

Basically, fuck that shit, let's watch some vintage Nykytyne2:

"This is what you believe I deserve. This is what you believe I have earned by my refusal to believe as you believe."
Isn't that like the perfect summary of the SJW troon cult that Nyk has joined and now represents as "The Pope Of Woke" bathing in gold?
Don't these SJW cult members too try and create a "hell on earth" for anyone who refuses to go along with their delusional bullshit?

Oh the battleship-sinking hypocrisy of becoming extactly the very thing you once condemned in your youth. Fucking sell-out.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino