ContraPoints / William Nicholas Parrott / Natalie Wynn Parrott / Nykytyne2 - GamerGhazi Cannibalism Victim, Youtube "Intellectual"

In regards to what is and isn't Western, I would consider any country primarily populated by European descended peoples of a Catholic/Protestant dominated culture and is a First-World Country in the original sense (Germany counts as it is more akin to West Germany than East Germany). I'd be interested in hearing any exceptions.

Alternatively, Western can be described as specifically the nations and countries formed and comprised of non-Slavic Europeans, favoring instead Romantic and Germanic peoples.

Edit: Quick check and Ireland, Sweden, Finland, Austria, Hungary, Poland, and Rhodesia would not be Western by the first definition. I think it would be fair to make exceptions to this based on historical and geographical influence, but at the same time it seems appropriate in at least Finland, Hungary, and Polands case. Ireland, Austria, and Rhodesia (when it existed) had unique political situations during the Cold War, and quite frankly I'm fine considering Sweden its own "special"state

Last edited:

Orange//Net

Offically doxxed by the Antifa Furry Army
kiwifarms.net
OF COURSE Oliver would be sucking on Nyk's neo-clit. His channel didn't really take off until he started ripping off Nyk's style and chasing his audience. If Ollie gets on Contra's bad side, he can tell his Breadtube viewers to stop watching Ollie's channel and then the money dries up.
What a life breadtubers live, you have to balance being woke to so many people. I'm surprised if any of them know what they actually think.

Last edited:

LizCurly89

kiwifarms.net
What a life breadtubers live, you have to balance being woke to so many people. I'm surprised if any of them know what they actually think.
I've considered that too. I think the appeal for most leans towards a vague platitude about 'being on the right side of history' or some shit. It's like a competition to see who can be the wokest. Don't get me wrong, it also exists on the right with who can be the most spergily against social justice and feminism, but the amount of purity testing that they have on the left is beyond the pail. The thing that finally got me to reach peak status was the shaming of people's dating preferences. I never considered myself a terf or gender critical or whatever, but I think its really weird when they say that having a preference in race or gender is immoral, and you should be prepared to date whoever approaches you, especially if they are from some oppressed group. I think its funny that a guy like Rachel Mckinon thinks she has no advantage over the naturally born cis women in bike races, or that beastly troon from NZ who broke powerlifting goals, but when they start making things up like the "cotton ceiling," ugh, that's when they completely lost me. Youre not entitled to sleeping with anyone for any reason....

Nykysnottrans

Him With Cis Women Autogynephiles
kiwifarms.net
Rose of Dawn mentioned the drama in this video:

I think it was very consider of her to disclose that she is personal friends with Buck Angel. People should be more honest about potential conflicts of interest.

It's only a matter of time before she does something else to upset these people because all they do is live off outrage. (...) It's only a matter of time before ContraPoints has another ContraVersy. (...) And that's what they push whilst telling you they are the compassionate ones, they are the ones that are filled with love. But they will put the boot down on your throat as soon as you give them the opportunity to do so.

scathefire

the fire rises
kiwifarms.net
That's why I don't have the capacity to feel sorry for them when they get hate-mobbed by their own communities. They already know and accept that they can be "called out by trans women of color/people otherwise more oppressed than me" at any given moment, and might even approve of it when it happens to other people.

Shaka Brah

Escape from Ass Blast USA
kiwifarms.net
Almost to a man they're grifters or cultists. For the big content creators who haven't bought into the cult of HRT this is just the easiest way to turn popular internet politics into ad money. They're just like the Skeptics but they have institutional support.

Kheapathic

Good boy go to Heaven, bad boy go to New Jersey
kiwifarms.net
The thing that finally got me to reach peak status was the shaming of people's dating preferences. I never considered myself a terf or gender critical or whatever, but I think its really weird when they say that having a preference in race or gender is immoral, and you should be prepared to date whoever approaches you, especially if they are from some oppressed group. I think its funny that a guy like Rachel Mckinon thinks she has no advantage over the naturally born cis women in bike races, or that beastly troon from NZ who broke powerlifting goals, but when they start making things up like the "cotton ceiling," ugh, that's when they completely lost me. Youre not entitled to sleeping with anyone for any reason....
Their "YOU WILL BE A GOOD ALLY" is what fucking did it for me. You can't just be like, "yeah, let gays get married." No! You need to spend your time, money, and other resources to fucking ensure they have the right to do so! You need to stand on corners and pass out pamphlets or surveys or whatever, you need to donate time and money to groups that focus on sexual alphabet groups, etc etc. Seeing how they treat potential allies who don't eat, sleep, and breath "human rights" made me hate them. People have jobs, families, and other shit that requires their time and attention; sometimes a simple "yeah, I can support you" is all someone can give. But if that's not good enough for you, you're gonna end up repulsing a lot of potential "allies." From there, everything else that gets pushed for is fucking lunacy. If I went up to a girl and demanded sex from her, I'd be smeared, slandered, lose my fucking job, and probably be put on a list. But when a degenerate does it; "you better suck that girl dick, bigot."

Shaka Brah

Escape from Ass Blast USA
kiwifarms.net
Their "YOU WILL BE A GOOD ALLY" is what fucking did it for me. You can't just be like, "yeah, let gays get married." No! You need to spend your time, money, and other resources to fucking ensure they have the right to do so! You need to stand on corners and pass out pamphlets or surveys or whatever, you need to donate time and money to groups that focus on sexual alphabet groups, etc etc. Seeing how they treat potential allies who don't eat, sleep, and breath "human rights" made me hate them. People have jobs, families, and other shit that requires their time and attention; sometimes a simple "yeah, I can support you" is all someone can give. But if that's not good enough for you, you're gonna end up repulsing a lot of potential "allies." From there, everything else that gets pushed for is fucking lunacy. If I went up to a girl and demanded sex from her, I'd be smeared, slandered, lose my fucking job, and probably be put on a list. But when a degenerate does it; "you better suck that girl dick, bigot."
They never wanted "allies." Hell, they never even wanted marriage if we're being honest. The gay pride movement was started by NAMBLA, and the Stonewall Inn was host to a notorious child prostitution ring. It's been about pushing the envelope for the narcissists at the top and nothing else.

Kheapathic

Good boy go to Heaven, bad boy go to New Jersey
kiwifarms.net
They never wanted "allies." Hell, they never even wanted marriage if we're being honest. The gay pride movement was started by NAMBLA, and the Stonewall Inn was host to a notorious child prostitution ring. It's been about pushing the envelope for the narcissists at the top and nothing else.
Oh I never believed what they say either. Love and tolerance, came with threats, doxing, lawsuits, and more. Then drag queens in libraries, don't be a bigot. Now child drag queens dancing for gay men in strip clubs, don't be a bigot. Now robust Lettuce Gay Bacon Tomato education, while math and reading is failing; don't be a bigot. It's a fucking scam, and being called a bigot is somehow holding people back.

tuscangarder

☭Leader of Redgang☭ De-radicalization Station Open
kiwifarms.net
There already exists a thread for BreadTube. It's not focussed on trannies though, it's about everyone because they're all pretty ridiculous. I honestly find Vausch (who is a cis male) immensely worse than Nyk at this point. I am pretty indifferent to what Nyk does at this point in his career, I just expect it to be a neverending riot between himself and his cult of personality. Vausch on the other hand doing a reaction stream to that documentary about detransitioners, where he is openly telling transwomen to pack a gun in their bra and to shoot their dates if they ask them about their gender before having sex... that fucking guy is honestly dangerous. I am glad the guys in the BreadTube thread are keeping track of him because I just have my hands full with all these other idiots.
Not trying to whiteknight Vaush but lol that gun bra thing was an overt clear joke.

Last edited:

Nykysnottrans

kiwifarms.net
I wanna know who that landlord from the Discord Riot is. Come on you cult-members, do what the mutineering moderator did. Break away from the cult and be free. Who is the landlord who allegedly funds Nyk on Patreon? I know how you NB zombies obsessively screengrab everything. I know you must've screengrabbed the whole riot going on.

These tweets made me 🤨 :

NykLubsBuck.jpg
ArielleLubsBuckNykWTF.jpg

"I love you both"? Either Arielle was trolling Nyk after noticing he was collabing with her former guest or she's being a total moron.
I hope it's the former.

And these screengrabs are almost like unintentional memes:

ContraPointsTheComedyThatWritesItself.jpg

ContraPointsTheMemeThatMemesItself.jpg

source: a video by another angry NB customer

ATaxingWoman

Professional Supermarket Tax Investigator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"I love you both"? Either Arielle was trolling Nyk after noticing he was collabing with her former guest or she's being a total moron.
I hope it's the former.
She has brought up/tweeted at Nyk favorably a few times since August and he has liked at least one of her tweets, so I guess they must have privately decided to put down their weapons at some point.
öälä.png

äöläöää.png

To the surprise of absolutely no one, a few of Nyk's fans found this tweet and did not approve:
öäläö.png

Nykysnottrans

kiwifarms.net
so I guess they must have privately decided to put down their weapons at some point.
WTF ARIELLE WHYYY? All joking aside, I can see why Arielle would do this. Nyk is a bigger LGBT Youtuber than her at this point and he does command a huge army of rabid NBs he can sic onto any other LGBT Youtuber who gets in his way. It makes sense for her to agree to bury the hatchet. Though when I see those hysterical "How is this not a red flag? HOW IS THIS NOT A RED FLAG?" tweets from the NBs, I truly wish Arielle was just trolling knowing that openly expressing love for Nyk would immediately trigger Nyk's NBs.

BTW, here's another reason why I don't believe Theryn's Reddit love-bomb letter about how she supposedly didn't know who Buck Angel was:

BlaireBuckAngel.jpg

Source: ARE TRAPS GAY? video by Blaire.

As many of you already know, Nyk has a strawman character based on Blaire White called "Tiffany Tumbles", who is a caricature representing the "catty self-hating truscum transwoman" in his videos. Everytime Nyk wants to make fun of Blaire he brings out "Tiffany" as a proxy for Blaire because that allows him to deflect from the accusation that he's obsessing over Blaire by making his Blaire caricature a stand-in for all the truscum transwomen. To keep his Tiffany character up to date and relevant, you can rest assured that Nyk and Theryn continue to hate-watch Blaire's channel and take notes to this day. It briefly seemed like Blaire and Theryn were going to reconnect at MythCon last year when they were being interviewed by Brittany Simon onstage, but Blaire was asked about Theryn on a recent Livestream and she said they are no longer friends. Apparently part of Nyk's process of turning Theryn into a born-again SJW was turning Theryn against her old friend Blaire.

IMO it's almost impossible that Nyk and Theryn didn't hate-watch the TRAPS video by Blaire where Buck Angel was specifically brought up. Look at the date of the TRAPS video, Sep 23, 2017. Nyk was 2-3 months into his transition and still trying to organize a second debate with Blaire where he would have his grand comeuppance of Blaire. Theryn herself was trying to bring Nyk and Blaire to Vancouver to have a debate at the Free Speech Club at the UBC. still had a channel and was active on Youtube and Twitter. It's almost impossible Nyk and Theryn didn't see this video back then. Given the very high chance that they did, they must've known about Buck Angel for over two years.

Nykysnottrans

kiwifarms.net
Here you go, Kristen, I fixed your stupid video for you:

TheHypocriticalWorldOfContraPoints.jpg

In line with the spirit of love-bombing as advocated by Theryn, Penny's most beloved subreddit /r/truscum responds to the drama with hilarious #oneofus comments:

Can't wait until they ban Natalie!

Join us Natalie...JOIIINNN UUSSSSSSS

Come home, Natalie

I don't know why she bothers trying to please people who will never like her and will always think she's a truscum wolf in sheep's clothing. She just needs to embrace the hatred at this point, I'd respect her way more if she stopped groveling to the wokies.

I asked a friend whether he knew what "truscum" meant and his response was: "I know what cum is, what is 'trus'?"

I actually got banned from r/transgendercirclejerk for, ironically, making fun of the Natalie Wynn controversy and they searched up my posting history. Perma-ban.
I asked a friend today whether he knows the term "truscum", and he said "I know what cum is, what is 'trus'?" 😆

Freya

i wanna go where the down boys go
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's exactly what I thought, I am gonna post some tweets in Kat Blaque's thread and Ellis' thread. Head on over there if you're interested.
Theryn responded to the drama claiming she was to blame for asking Nyk to hire Buck Angel as a voice actor, but I will post about that in Theryn's thread. Edit: Kat Blaque tweets here and Lindsay Ellis' statement refusing to cancel Nyk and being a massive hypocrite here.

I am going to post PhilosophyTube's tweets here though, because this is the first time he has come out and declared his love for Nyk so openly, though I am sure if pressed about it he would say he was just referring to platonic love and not being a confirmed tranniefucker, fucker of trannies.

Sorry not sorry those NB zombies you grovel to have already ruined your second fucktrip with Nyk, Oliver.
(Were you the lover Nyk mentioned in the Gender Critical video who wouldn't hold Nyk's hand in public?)

Here's a bunch of NB zombies openly accusing Oliver of being a trannie chaser because of his infatuation with Nyk:

Glad they're the ones accusing Oliver of being a trannie chaser, now I no longer have to do it here #nohomo Thank you for taking that thankless job out of my hands, NB zombies.
I wonder if Oliver has ever sucked nyk's biologically female penis.
Or is that just too gay?

ATaxingWoman

Professional Supermarket Tax Investigator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Biologically female penis sucking or not biologically female penis sucking (he probably has :tomgirl:), woke men who claim to totally believe that trans women are true and honest women but then are afraid of revealing that they are attracted to a trans woman are pathetic. It's clear as a day that they're afraid of being seen as faggots because they know deep down inside that a penis doesn't magically become female just because they keep telling themselves "it's not gay if the other person doesn't identify as a man!"