ContraPoints / William Nicholas Parrott / Natalie Wynn Parrott / Nykytyne2 - GamerGhazi Cannibalism Victim, Youtube "Intellectual"

HonestJohn2376

kiwifarms.net
Having parents make you attend church is pretty common here in the US. I don't see that as being the cause of his dysfunction, maybe if it was one of those crazy baptist churches, but Presbyterians are pretty moderate
Either way, I find it interesting how many former rationalist skeptics™ came from Christian backgrounds or come from Bible Belt or Rustbelt states where the social norms are more religious and conservative. They struggled so hard to vomit out Christianity and conservative ideals, but their social justice politics reveal how Christianity remains in their bones. Even when a "skeptic" embraces New Age or Wiccan ideas, like Natalie blabbering about her "Pisces Moon", she remains at heart a depraved monotheist instead of a wholesome pagan.

Freya

i wanna go where the down boys go
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Either way, I find it interesting how many former rationalist skeptics™ came from Christian backgrounds or come from Bible Belt or Rustbelt states where the social norms are more religious and conservative. They struggled so hard to vomit out Christianity and conservative ideals, but their social justice politics reveal how Christianity remains in their bones. Even when a "skeptic" embraces New Age or Wiccan ideas, like Natalie blabbering about her "Pisces Moon", she remains at heart a depraved monotheist instead of a wholesome pagan.
I doubt that.

Rural rustbelter here from a religious background. I have labored to remove Christianity from my thinking as much as possible.

the 2000s-early 2010s skeptics made a split based on feminism. the ones like thunderf00t and amazing atheist are still relatively libertarian in thinking. nyk was just following trends and went with whatever would give him the most attention

Shaka Brah

Escape from Ass Blast USA
kiwifarms.net
Probably skin legions you get during early onset HIV. Everybody knows that troons are more likely to have HIV / AIDS than the general population. Maybe old Nik paid the toll?
While that would be karmic, I'm pretty sure it's skin irritation from wearing too much makeup and not removing it properly. Most women I know who try to be beauty stars like Nyk end up with either acne or eczema from the irritation of covering your pores in foundation 12-16 hours a day.

PhoBingas

Literal goblin
kiwifarms.net
While that would be karmic, I'm pretty sure it's skin irritation from wearing too much makeup and not removing it properly. Most women I know who try to be beauty stars like Nyk end up with either acne or eczema from the irritation of covering your pores in foundation 12-16 hours a day.
Yeah, that could be it, but those are awful far down on his chest to be irritation from makeup / zits from not washing properly. I could be wrong, he could be slathering his whole torso in foundation for all I know.

PhoBingas

Literal goblin
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't be surprised, I'm not being hyperbolic when I say that he is more vain about his appearance than probably every woman I've ever met in my life.
You'd figure someone vain enough to troon out would care about basic hygiene, but we're talking about a mentally ill man-harpy hybrid in a dress.
How does a goblin know more about skincare than a ''trans icon''?

Shaka Brah

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, that could be it, but those are awful far down on his chest to be irritation from makeup / zits from not washing properly. I could be wrong, he could be slathering his whole torso in foundation for all I know.
He probably shaves or depillates his chest, which would cause that.

HonestJohn2376

kiwifarms.net
I doubt that.

Rural rustbelter here from a religious background. I have labored to remove Christianity from my thinking as much as possible.

the 2000s-early 2010s skeptics made a split based on feminism. the ones like thunderf00t and amazing atheist are still relatively libertarian in thinking. nyk was just following trends and went with whatever would give him the most attention
What do you doubt exactly?

PhoBingas

Literal goblin
kiwifarms.net
He probably shaves or depillates his chest, which would cause that.
Wouldn't you think a troon wouldn't just get laser hair removal once and be done with it forever?
The ''marks'' on his body look like open sores or skin ulcers. I wouldn't be shocked to learn ol' Nyk has the GRID, and it wouldn't be too surprising to learn that they at least occasionally did some meth. The people who are saying its hair removal / poor hygiene could be right too.

Shaka Brah

kiwifarms.net
Wouldn't you think a troon wouldn't just get laser hair removal once and be done with it forever?
The ''marks'' on his body look like open sores or skin ulcers. I wouldn't be shocked to learn ol' Nyk has the GRID, and it wouldn't be too surprising to learn that they at least occasionally did some meth. The people who are saying its hair removal / poor hygiene could be right too.
My bet would be on a prep kid amphetamine like dextro or adderall if he really was, but on the GRID question I thought his sex life mainly involved chasing underage trannies and being an incel.

Freya

i wanna go where the down boys go
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What do you doubt exactly?
maybe because Christianity is an insane desert religion that only grew in europe due to extreme genocide and luck.

to get more on topic, explaining the holy ghost to people is basically on the same level as explaining gender.

nothing makes sense, it's all based on feelings

PhoBingas

Literal goblin
kiwifarms.net
Lasering your hair isn't a one and done deal. It takes at least 2+ years worth of that shit to stop most of it growing. You pretty much have to treat that like dental visits
Good to know. I figured it was a one and done thing that killed the follicles. Maybe the laser clinic in my town is bullshitting when they say they can get your hair removed permanently in a single session

Anchors-Away

kiwifarms.net
Good to know. I figured it was a one and done thing that killed the follicles. Maybe the laser clinic in my town is bullshitting when they say they can get your hair removed permanently in a single session
Depending on the body part and how intense your hair growth is, so genetics are a big factor too. More you visit, the bigger the gaps you can take between treatment.

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's fascinating, I imagine most women learn how to apply makeup early in life. Also women I've known have tended to be pretty careful about removing makeup and doing general skincare.

Nyk has talked about how he was super successful with women, but I wonder if he ever actually lived with one for any length of time?. Does he think makeup application is just a case of troweling it on prior to going on a drinking binge and rubbing it off on the sheets as he sleeps it off?

Nykysnottrans

Repeat after me: I am beautiful.
kiwifarms.net
This is your weekly reminder that ContraPoints became a Youtube millionaire under Donald Trump:

ContraPointsBecameAYoutubeMillionaireUnderDonaldTrump01.jpg
ContraPointsBecameAYoutubeMillionaireUnderDonaldTrump02.jpg

Also, here's what Nyk originally said about Trump:

1/ I admit under imaginary torture that when I watched the first Republican primary debate,
I actually kind of liked Trump.
Just STFU Nyk, the cold hard fact is that Trump's presidency has been vedy vedy good to you.
Also, you are the one with the braindead unquestioning zombies. You are describing your own cult-members there.