ContraPoints / William Nicholas Parrott / Natalie Wynn Parrott / Nykytyne2 - GamerGhazi Cannibalism Victim, Youtube "Intellectual"

Basket-hilted Faggot

kiwifarms.net
I will go with what someone looks like as a general rule. And in person I will go by whatever they want. But I have a feeling I'm more pro-trans than most people. I'll refer to Contra as she, but Chris-Chan as he. I'm almost certain Chris-Chan isn't trans. And I think there is a legit mental health condition or something concrete behind it.

It makes Contra and certain other TRAs really aggravating, because they seem to think it is a choice and that there isn't something in people's brains that makes them trans.

NoSleep

Fresh out of fucks forever.
kiwifarms.net
For about a year I used “she/her” pronouns on Contra because I thought it was what made the most sense, but his narcissism became more and more of a problem and I noticed that he doesn’t care about being a woman. He just wants to be beautiful and lusted after and wants men to find him attractive as he’s mentioned mainly in “Beauty”. I just think a person who walks and talks like a man for thirty years and dates women and then comes out as a bisexual trans woman is just not realistic, and when I heard that he came out as a lesbian, I felt that this was going to lead to the detransition, but Contra is too far into the transition, there is no way he is going back, and also he just likes wearing women’s clothing, that doesn’t make him a woman, but I do believe trans people are very real and they have been proven to be real throughout history, I have friends who have come out as trans to me, MTF and FTM, and they are sincere about it so I do believe being trans is very real, and I don’t care if Contra is really trans or not, if he is trans than that doesn’t effect me at all. I’m just saying the whole situation is unrealistic unless he is an autogynephile and is only doing this as a fetish. Which everyone in this thread has been saying since the beginning, so using “she/her” pronouns just doesn’t make sense to me because those are the pronouns you use on a woman, and with everything we know about Contra, why on Earth would we ever believe that he is legitimately wanting to be a woman.

Nykysnottrans

Repeat after me: I am beautiful.
kiwifarms.net
Seems lately that people in this thread have been using “she/her“ and “Natalie“ when referring to Contra lately.
Not that many actually. Every now and then a cult-member shows up here who feels the need to let me know that Nyk is really truly a 100% true and honest woman. I don't understand these people wasting their time here thinking they will change my mind on this issue.
How many people participate in the ContraPoints thread? But I have to be singled out for some reason. Because I post all the shit they don't want to hear, because it's true. What the matter, cult-members, Nyk not giving you enough fap-material on Twitter and Instagram anymore that you need to sign up here to try and get up my ass and into my brain? You're not coming in. I love nothing more than triggering Nyk's stupid cult members into signing up for this forum just to post shit like this.

Others referring to Nyk as a woman are probably quarantine newfags who only followed Nyk in 2019. They never got to see Nyk pre-FFS. Perhaps we need to start posting periodic reminders of what Nyk looked like before now that he's taken down all his pre-trans-LARP videos to cover up his past:

ContraPoints9MonthsHRTBarelyADifferenceJustMorePaleWithNoEyeBrows.jpg

This is how those of us who knew Nyk pre-FFS remember him. We are always comparing Nyk's present incarnation to this person in our minds.
I don't think any newfag here on KF would continue to mistake Nyk for a woman if they knew what he looked like before.

I will go with what someone looks like as a general rule. And in person I will go by whatever they want. But I have a feeling I'm more pro-trans than most people. I'll refer to Contra as she, but Chris-Chan as he. I'm almost certain Chris-Chan isn't trans. And I think there is a legit mental health condition or something concrete behind it.
You're not alone, I have repeatedly stated on this forum that I support (adult, not children or teenagers) trans people's rights to mutilate and poison themselves. Because these people are genuinely crazy/self-destructive and I see so-called "transition" as just a paliative that buys them some extra time. I support the right to transition as a form of paradoxical harm minimization, not because I "support delusions" as TERFs claim. What I despise are all the TRAs who insisit that I and others not call this what it is, mutilation and poisoning. I used to feel sorry for Nyk when he became the subject of online drama but that was a long time ago. Right now I don't give a shit. I don't give a shit if his rabid NB stans show up at his digital house with the proverbial Twitter torches and pitchforks to have themselves a good ole puritan style online witchburning. Before Nyk deleted his Twitter account (only to revive it a little later because he really is a social media addict) he stated very clearly that he knows he will personally benefit from the "changes" (read: censorship and witchtrials) that NBs want to push through. In other words, he honestly wants his rabid cult to go around censoring, deplatforming and cancelling everything and everyone in the name of trans. He agrees with their Orwellian censorship because he himself hoped to reap the benefits of their cancel culture. No fucking sympathy for this Orwellian asshole whatsoever.

For about a year I used “she/her” pronouns on Contra because I thought it was what made the most sense, but his narcissism became more and more of a problem and I noticed that he doesn’t care about being a woman. He just wants to be beautiful and lusted after and wants men to find him attractive as he’s mentioned mainly in “Beauty”. I just think a person who walks and talks like a man for thirty years and dates women and then comes out as a bisexual trans woman is just not realistic, and when I heard that he came out as a lesbian, I felt that this was going to lead to the detransition, but Contra is too far into the transition, there is no way he is going back, and also he just likes wearing women’s clothing, that doesn’t make him a woman, but I do believe trans people are very real and they have been proven to be real throughout history, I have friends who have come out as trans to me, MTF and FTM, and they are sincere about it so I do believe being trans is very real, and I don’t care if Contra is really trans or not, if he is trans than that doesn’t effect me at all. I’m just saying the whole situation is unrealistic unless he is an autogynephile and is only doing this as a fetish. Which everyone in this thread has been saying since the beginning, so using “she/her” pronouns just doesn’t make sense to me because those are the pronouns you use on a woman, and with everything we know about Contra, why on Earth would we ever believe that he is legitimately wanting to be a woman.
I am not going to argue about his personality, he's a narcissistic self-obsessed asshole for sure and he would continue being one even if he were able to magically transform himself into a woman which he can't. But his looks, the fact is that many people, especially those who remember him when he was a much younger Nykytyne2, they remember Nyky as a pretty boy. Now he looks like a starved methodone clinic regular and his FFS has only made things worse. The HRT has removed the fat from his face so now he has that typical skeletal face that drug users have where you can clearly see the skeletal bone structure from under their skin. The FFS only made his face look even more bony, angular and emaciated. It looks unhealthy and frankly rather creepy. Gender doctors call this "fat redistribution" but it just makes someone look like a walking corpse using make up and lights to distract from his deteriorating health due to his various addictions, nothing like a normal heatlhy woman his age.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net

It makes Contra and certain other TRAs really aggravating, because they seem to think it is a choice and that there isn't something in people's brains that makes them trans.
I cannot refer to Contra as a she because he is very clearly just a gay man who likes wigs. There's no way any reasonable person can listen to him talk and not hear a bimbofied twink.

Freya

i wanna go where the down boys go
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Reminder that these are the people that are going to save us from Alt-Right domination.

Really any picture on this thread does the job.
By checking old pages I came up with a theory, the threads on the chans about Cuntra are all paid psyops as Reiko's Trap Harem.
is nyk even capable of taking a normal picture anymore

hundredpercent

kiwifarms.net
His content started to go downhill when he stopped identifying as a man. His narcissism was somewhat under control until then, but suddenly everything became about him her and how uwu tortured and totes beautiful she was.
His content started to go downhill when he went on HRT. As we can all observe from the ample empirical evidence around us, estrogen destroys the brain.

NoSleep

Fresh out of fucks forever.
kiwifarms.net
10F81B97-97C1-4E7A-8A72-22827CF926CF.jpeg

I’m super curious to know,

but has anyone here watched this video. It came around just a few weeks before “”Transtrenders””.

You can tell Nyk is uncomfortable because he is being treated and shown on the internet as a human in this video and he portrays himself more as a product or a doll on his channel.

ωσкє вℓυє мυѕℓιм qυєєη

now in green
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1365616
I’m super curious to know,

but has anyone here watched this video. It came around just a few weeks before “”Transtrenders””.

You can tell Nyk is uncomfortable because he is being treated and shown on the internet as a human in this video and he portrays himself more as a product or a doll on his channel.
Sorta relieved that we have official recognition that Cuntras main audience are neckbeard chasers.
Also, what the fuck with dem tits kween?