ContraPoints / William Nicholas Parrott / Natalie Wynn Parrott / Nykytyne2 - GamerGhazi Cannibalism Victim, Youtube "Intellectual"

NoSleep

Fresh out of fucks forever.
kiwifarms.net
Reminder that these are the people that are going to save us from Alt-Right domination.
This is the same reason why people didn’t like the movie, “The Help” because all it was was white do-gooderism. This is the same thing right here. White people talking for people of color and not having them come in and talk for themselves. They could’ve at least put Kat in there somewhere, just to make it seem multi-cultural. But alas.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1365616
I’m super curious to know,

but has anyone here watched this video. It came around just a few weeks before “”Transtrenders””.

You can tell Nyk is uncomfortable because he is being treated and shown on the internet as a human in this video and he portrays himself more as a product or a doll on his channel.
Someone will look at this and see real normal women.
/pol/ is unironically a better representation of the etnically diverse proletariat than r/breadtube.
My fucking sides are in orbit kind stranger.
Thanks for saving our society, childless jewish women.

Nykysnottrans

Repeat after me: I am beautiful.
kiwifarms.net
LMAO, so this is Nyk's new girlfriend: professional SJW asshole Youtuber Riley Grace Roshong:

For those of you who are mericfully yet unfamiliar with this piece of shit, he's the wannabe Youtube lawyer. I don't know where he is with his legal studies right now but IIRC he hasn't even taken his bar exam yet, but he already acts like he's Alan fucking Dershowitz' favourite intern. who bashes truscum and TERFs in every other video he puts out. This Livestream debate for example (with a truscum transman) was a TOTAL FUCKING SHITSHOW:

OK, forget what I said about Nyk's new girlfriend dumping Nyk and running for the hills. Riley Grace is one of the most insufferable assholes Youtube has ever produced, and I sincerely hope he sticks around for long and Nyk suffers his bullshit gladly and daily. Assholes of a tailfeather flock together and deserve one another. Nyk literally couldn't have picked a better transbian to date. Great choice Nyk 👍

Freya

i wanna go where the down boys go
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't believe I'm about to give some praise to Nyk.

But at least Nyk tries to sound somewhat female when he's speaking to the camera. It's cringe-inducing and easily seen through, but Riley sounds like a man. Maybe an alto, but still, very masculine tones.
i don't see how sounding like a massive faggot is sounding female

Nykysnottrans

kiwifarms.net
Blaire called Nyk a BRONY QUEEN
LMAO, Nyk was slipping into Blaire's DMs to slime up to her:

Nyk actually wanted this:

TwoFacedNykDMingWithTheSexyMRA.jpg

But instead Nyk got this:

NyksTransbianGirlfriend.jpg

But at least Nyk tries to sound somewhat female when he's speaking to the camera. It's cringe-inducing and easily seen through, but Riley sounds like a man. Maybe an alto, but still, very masculine tones.
You've obviously never heard an actually passing trannie voice to assume that Nyk is sincerely trying to sound feminine.

Let me show you what an actually passing trannie voice sounds like:

Compare this trannie's voice in this video:

To his voice in this more recent video:

That's a passing trannie voice. Nyk sounds nothing like this.

i don't see how sounding like a massive faggot is sounding female
Like I said here before, I frankly resent listening to these Livestreams to pick out the good parts. That's why I no longer watch Nyk's videos. There is no way you can listen to that shitty trannie voice for half an hour and come out a sane person. It's like high pitch tone torture methods/crowd control.I am always comparing his new voice and new looks to the way that he was before and it's quite disturbing to watch him change like that, it's very "uncanny valley" to say the least. I am so tired of his fake shitty trannie voice and I have really come to loath all the mindless braindead bullshit he says, I feel my braincells dying one tragic swan song at a time while listening to these streams. Just the fucking pablum and tedium of it all, bah. There is no insight, no substance, no intelligence, nothing to anything he says. He never says anything challenging or interesting, it's just the same vapid shit over and over. Yet all these stupid people kiss his ass because he tells them what they want to hear. I am sitting there thinking: "Dude, just STFU, take your fucking Youtube millions and retire. Just take your fucking money and go be the jetsetting socialite fuckboy with the boibucci you desperately want to be. What the fuck are you even running your mouth for anymore? You have no fucking idea what's going on in the average person's life, you have absolutely nothing of relevance to say and you don't need any more fucking money.". He's just driven by pure greed and narcissism at this point.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
LMAO, so this is Nyk's new girlfriend: professional SJW asshole Youtuber Riley Grace Roshong:

For those of you who are mericfully yet unfamiliar with this piece of shit, he's the wannabe Youtube lawyer. I don't know where he is with his legal studies right now but IIRC he hasn't even taken his bar exam yet, but he already acts like he's Alan fucking Dershowitz' favourite intern. who bashes truscum and TERFs in every other video he puts out. This Livestream debate for example (with a truscum transman) was a TOTAL FUCKING SHITSHOW:

OK, forget what I said about Nyk's new girlfriend dumping Nyk and running for the hills. Riley Grace is one of the most insufferable assholes Youtube has ever produced, and I sincerely hope he sticks around for long and Nyk suffers his bullshit gladly and daily. Assholes of a tailfeather flock together and deserve one another. Nyk literally couldn't have picked a better transbian to date. Great choice Nyk 👍
[Stares Hitlerly]

HonestJohn2376

kiwifarms.net
LMAO, Nyk was slipping into Blaire's DMs to slime up to her:

Nyk actually wanted this:

View attachment 1371313

But instead Nyk got this:

View attachment 1371315

You've obviously never heard an actually passing trannie voice to assume that Nyk is sincerely trying to sound feminine.

Let me show you what an actually passing trannie voice sounds like:

Compare this trannie's voice in this video:

To his voice in this more recent video:

That's a passing trannie voice. Nyk sounds nothing like this.

Like I said here before, I frankly resent listening to these Livestreams to pick out the good parts. That's why I no longer watch Nyk's videos. There is no way you can listen to that shitty trannie voice for half an hour and come out a sane person. It's like high pitch tone torture methods/crowd control.I am always comparing his new voice and new looks to the way that he was before and it's quite disturbing to watch him change like that, it's very "uncanny valley" to say the least. I am so tired of his fake shitty trannie voice and I have really come to loath all the mindless braindead bullshit he says, I feel my braincells dying one tragic swan song at a time while listening to these streams. Just the fucking pablum and tedium of it all, bah. There is no insight, no substance, no intelligence, nothing to anything he says. He never says anything challenging or interesting, it's just the same vapid shit over and over. Yet all these stupid people kiss his ass because he tells them what they want to hear. I am sitting there thinking: "Dude, just STFU, take your fucking Youtube millions and retire. Just take your fucking money and go be the jetsetting socialite fuckboy with the boibucci you desperately want to be. What the fuck are you even running your mouth for anymore? You have no fucking idea what's going on in the average person's life, you have absolutely nothing of relevance to say and you don't need any more fucking money.". He's just driven by pure greed and narcissism at this point.
Makes me wonder if Natalie and Riley want to be "real women" or something nonbinary. At least Natalie can afford more surgeries necessary to complete her transition.

Nykysnottrans

kiwifarms.net
Didn’t watch a lot of the stream. Is Riley his actual girlfriend or are we just assuming?
Assuming, but the thread regulars have been right in the past (in guessing that Nyk was lusting after Theryn and Oliver long before they actually became an item) so there is ample reason to assume that Riley is the "girl" Nyk was referring to when he said he went on a date. The reason for assuming this is that prior to this appearance of them together on Vaush's stream, Riley had posted a video where he openly lusted after Nyk. Nyk presumably reached out to Riley in responce to that video with open thirsting.

Speaking of Riley, I am noticing a known pattern here:

This is asshole Riley Graceless NoSchlong - Nyk insufferable new transgirlfriend whom I sincerely hope Nyk marries so he can suffer Riley on a daily basis - white-knighting for Nyk, demanding that Youtuber Rose of Dawn debate HIM instead of Nyk. Because obviously Nyk cannot be arsed to debate Rose of Dawn himself, so he sends his new trannie out as his attack-dog. Which is exactly what Nyk did with Theryn as well. This is basically how Nyk tests his lovers, he expects them to go out and attack his enemies to prove how true they are. Nyk did the same thing with Theryn, Nyk literally got Theryn to dump Blaire White as a friend to prove her loyalty to Nyk.

"I am not trying to come off as pretentious.", said the living embodiment of pretentiousness. NoSchlong literally started off this video LARPing at being an IRL lawyer and comparing Rose of Dawn's video to selling a house worth zero dollars, like he was indicting Rose in court for housing fraud. Literally pretending to do so. He's basically revealing the fact that his invitation to Rose of Dawn on Twitter was just a suckerpunch to get Rose on his Livestream to then break out with the accusations of the metaphorical equivalent housing fraud. (Dude, just go and volunteer at an actual legal firm if you want to LARP so bad at IRL lawyering.) Gee, I wonder why Rose invoked her right to remain silent while being falsely accused. Perhaps because she saw Riley's shitshow with Mars and realized it was a trap?

BTW, I noticed that Nyk's cult's response to Riley Graceless NoSchlong has been lukewarm at best. Nowhere near the enthusiasm they had for Theryn when they realized Nyk and Theryn were a couple. I guess even the cult-members can tell that Riley is just a pissed-off wannabe lawyer and an all-around unlikeable asshole.

Then NoSchlong Esq & Partners starts ranting about Trump and says "My rights have been harmed", and I am like just STFU dude, your friend is a Youtube millionaire, he can pay for his informed consent HRT stash, yours, and that of 1000 other transpeople too with no problem. It's all pocket-change for him.

Roodle

kiwifarms.net
Assuming, but the thread regulars have been right in the past (in guessing that Nyk was lusting after Theryn and Oliver long before they actually became an item) so there is ample reason to assume that Riley is the "girl" Nyk was referring to when he said he went on a date. The reason for assuming this is that prior to this appearance of them together on Vaush's stream, Riley had posted a video where he openly lusted after Nyk. Nyk presumably reached out to Riley in responce to that video with open thirsting.

Speaking of Riley, I am noticing a known pattern here:

This is asshole Riley Graceless NoSchlong - Nyk insufferable new transgirlfriend whom I sincerely hope Nyk marries so he can suffer Riley on a daily basis - white-knighting for Nyk, demanding that Youtuber Rose of Dawn debate HIM instead of Nyk. Because obviously Nyk cannot be arsed to debate Rose of Dawn himself, so he sends his new trannie out as his attack-dog. Which is exactly what Nyk did with Theryn as well. This is basically how Nyk tests his lovers, he expects them to go out and attack his enemies to prove how true they are. Nyk did the same thing with Theryn, Nyk literally got Theryn to dump Blaire White as a friend to prove her loyalty to Nyk.

"I am not trying to come off as pretentious.", said the living embodiment of pretentiousness. NoSchlong literally started off this video LARPing at being an IRL lawyer and comparing Rose of Dawn's video to selling a house worth zero dollars, like he was indicting Rose in court for housing fraud. Literally pretending to do so. He's basically revealing the fact that his invitation to Rose of Dawn on Twitter was just a suckerpunch to get Rose on his Livestream to then break out with the accusations of the metaphorical equivalent housing fraud. (Dude, just go and volunteer at an actual legal firm if you want to LARP so bad at IRL lawyering.) Gee, I wonder why Rose invoked her right to remain silent while being falsely accused. Perhaps because she saw Riley's shitshow with Mars and realized it was a trap?

BTW, I noticed that Nyk's cult's response to Riley Graceless NoSchlong has been lukewarm at best. Nowhere near the enthusiasm they had for Theryn when they realized Nyk and Theryn were a couple. I guess even the cult-members can tell that Riley is just a pissed-off wannabe lawyer and an all-around unlikeable asshole.

Then NoSchlong Esq & Partners starts ranting about Trump and says "My rights have been harmed", and I am like just STFU dude, your friend is a Youtube millionaire, he can pay for his informed consent HRT stash, yours, and that of 1000 other transpeople too with no problem. It's all pocket-change for him.
Left tube videos are just a spiral of "this person doesn't like me and they're wrong" that there's nothing original there. Doesn't seem like something secure humans do. Miss contra's old stuff before it devolved into navel gazing and nothing else.

NoSleep

Fresh out of fucks forever.
kiwifarms.net
If there are any lolranchers here new to Contra and are addressing Nyk with female pronouns, I suggest you watch “Degeneracy”, “What is Race”, or any old video that lacks ffs or flattering lighting. After at least two you should be using they/them.
I don’t know why anyone who is here on this website would call Nyk “she/her” I used to use those pronouns for him, but I also used to be a fan.