ContraPoints / William Nicholas Parrott / Natalie Wynn Parrott / Nykytyne2 - GamerGhazi Cannibalism Victim, Youtube "Intellectual"

Syaoran Li

Totally Radical Dude
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Reminder that these are the people that are going to save us from Alt-Right domination.

Really any picture on this thread does the job.
By checking old pages I came up with a theory, the threads on the chans about Cuntra are all paid psyops as Reiko's Trap Harem.
Of course all the guys have beards and open mouth smiles.

Why do these fuckers always have beards? I still don't fully understand that.

I will go with what someone looks like as a general rule. And in person I will go by whatever they want. But I have a feeling I'm more pro-trans than most people. I'll refer to Contra as she, but Chris-Chan as he. I'm almost certain Chris-Chan isn't trans. And I think there is a legit mental health condition or something concrete behind it.

It makes Contra and certain other TRAs really aggravating, because they seem to think it is a choice and that there isn't something in people's brains that makes them trans.
Honestly, while Contra is better at passing than Chris, I honestly think Chris is a lot more likely to be "actually trans" than Contra.

Chris has shown a lot of signs of legit gender dysphoria going all the way back to the "Classic Chris" era of videos and even before that, but it's all heavily muddled by his autism, untreated mental illnesses, and overall stupidity and poor upbringing by elderly incompetent parents.

Unlike most AGP's, he actually got deeper into being a "trans woman" as his sex drive got lower and a lot of his creepy sex antics were when he was younger since Chris was an extremely late bloomer and had his "horny teenager" phase in his early 20's, or was because of the trolls setting him up.

Chris's biggest problem is that he trooned out after he turned 30 and his idea of a woman has a lot more to do with the fact he's mentally a child and was literally raised by the television. But that's neither here nor there.

Contra's far more obviously a fetishist.

Of course, I'm wondering what it would take to bring down Contra for good. The last time he got "cancelled", it didn't fully stick and now he's merely in the top three of the BreadTubers instead of the leading BreadTuber.

Another question to pose is what will happen if the cultural tide turns really hard against this woke leftism post-2020? Will Contra stick to his guns and go down with the ship? Or will he end up switching sides or going apolitical in an attempt to remain relevant?

Contra seems like the kind of person who is very much a clout-chaser and only really anchored themselves to the Far Left because of its pro-trans rhetoric being far more amicable to his fetish and also making him far less likely to get demonetized or deplatformed.

I doubt he's a true believer in anything.

nohull

screw your ooptics, I'm ooperating
kiwifarms.net
was a TOTAL FUCKING SHITSHOW:
I don't have a lot of information about this individual.
But let me tell you, without any doubt, that's the smuggest motherfucker I've ever seen, I'm not trying to be hyperbolic, that troon is more fucking arrogant than Destiny, Ben Saphiro and Vaush, way way way more pedantic than them.
I've watched 27 minutes of that stream, I give up on trying to watch more of it, because the situation goes from absurd and funny to ankward and enfuriating.

The tranny was extremely rude and unreasonable towards Transbruh, Transbruh warned him that there was problems with his internet connection and despite that the troon acted extremely aggresive when Transbruh went offline for 2 minutes. In those 27 minutes, Riley forced Transbruh to shut up no less than 3 times and prevented certain topics to be discussed "again", for example, when Transbruh was giving his opinion about transphobia and his definition of it, he told him to shut up because "we've already established a definition for transphobia" and tried to shut him down citing authority figures as sources like a parrot.
I can tell who taught him, he mentions Destiny and Vaush in the description of his video, defending them, during the stream itself, the troon also mentions Ben Saphiro.
No wonder he's so arrogant and narcissistic, he was taught by the best of his kind!

Transbruh told him that he wasn't ready yet as soon as the stream started and make it clear that he didn't want to debate or "get owned by facts and logic" but Riley was hostile and overly formalistic from moment one, this doesn't look like a debate nor a conversation, it looks like a fucking interrogation by rude but stupid cops or a fucking psychological torture operation by the Stasi gone absolutely retarded.
Riley wanted to change Transbruh views and "educate him" about "facts and logic" but it was clear from minute 1 that Riley wasn't willing to change his views or his perspective, there's no reciprocity here and deliberately so.

It's amazing to see how chill Transbruh is able to stay, if I was debating that abomination I would be laughing my ass 41% of the time and angrily making fun of his narcissitic fragility the remaining 59% of the time.
And it's amazing to see how someone can be so wrong, so low-IQ, and yet, so fucking arrogant about everything they believe to factual and true.

HonestJohn2376

kiwifarms.net
Of course all the guys have beards and open mouth smiles.

Why do these fuckers always have beards? I still don't fully understand that.
The three tards at the front are excruciating to look at.

Of course, I'm wondering what it would take to bring down Contra for good. The last time he got "cancelled", it didn't fully stick and now he's merely in the top three of the BreadTubers instead of the leading BreadTuber.

Another question to pose is what will happen if the cultural tide turns really hard against this woke leftism post-2020? Will Contra stick to his guns and go down with the ship? Or will he end up switching sides or going apolitical in an attempt to remain relevant?

Contra seems like the kind of person who is very much a clout-chaser and only really anchored themselves to the Far Left because of its pro-trans rhetoric being far more amicable to his fetish and also making him far less likely to get demonetized or deplatformed.

I doubt he's a true believer in anything.
Forgive me for my ignorance, but has any lolcow or famous Internet personality ever been "brought down"? If Onision can keep millions of subscribers over many channels in spite of all the crazy shit he does, how does anyone get "brought down"?

I don't have a lot of information about this individual.
But let me tell you, without any doubt, that's the smuggest motherfucker I've ever seen, I'm not trying to be hyperbolic, that troon is more fucking arrogant than Destiny, Ben Saphiro and Vaush, way way way more pedantic than them.
I've watched 27 minutes of that stream, I give up on trying to watch more of it, because the situation goes from absurd and funny to ankward and enfuriating.

The tranny was extremely rude and unreasonable towards Transbruh, Transbruh warned him that there was problems with his internet connection and despite that the troon acted extremely aggresive when Transbruh went offline for 2 minutes. In those 27 minutes, Riley forced Transbruh to shut up no less than 3 times and prevented certain topics to be discussed "again", for example, when Transbruh was giving his opinion about transphobia and his definition of it, he told him to shut up because "we've already established a definition for transphobia" and tried to shut him down citing authority figures as sources like a parrot.
I can tell who taught him, he mentions Destiny and Vaush in the description of his video, defending them, during the stream itself, the troon also mentions Ben Saphiro.
No wonder he's so arrogant and narcissistic, he was taught by the best of his kind!

Transbruh told him that he wasn't ready yet as soon as the stream started and make it clear that he didn't want to debate or "get owned by facts and logic" but Riley was hostile and overly formalistic from moment one, this doesn't look like a debate nor a conversation, it looks like a fucking interrogation by rude but stupid cops or a fucking psychological torture operation by the Stasi gone absolutely retarded.
Riley wanted to change Transbruh views and "educate him" about "facts and logic" but it was clear from minute 1 that Riley wasn't willing to change his views or his perspective, there's no reciprocity here and deliberately so.

It's amazing to see how chill Transbruh is able to stay, if I was debating that abomination I would be laughing my ass 41% of the time and angrily making fun of his narcissitic fragility the remaining 59% of the time.
And it's amazing to see how someone can be so wrong, so low-IQ, and yet, so fucking arrogant about everything they believe to factual and true.
Smug, pedantic, rude, psittacine, formalistic? Sounds like the perfect lawyer. Thank you, Riley, for reinforcing my already low opinion of the legal system and its sophistic drones.

Syaoran Li

Totally Radical Dude
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The three tards at the front are excruciating to look at.

Forgive me for my ignorance, but has any lolcow or famous Internet personality ever been "brought down"? If Onision can keep millions of subscribers over many channels in spite of all the crazy shit he does, how does anyone get "brought down"?
Several have been brought down, even if they were never fully deactivated per se.

The Amazing Atheist is a prime example of an internet celebrity crashing and burning, and guys like Onision are sort of the exception to the rule since Onision himself is a relic of 2000's edge but he's also not conventionally ugly either, especially compared to bearded eggs like Boogie, Jake Alley, MovieBob, or Dobson.

I get the impression Onision gets away with it because he's halfway decent-looking and he has played the "it's just an act, bro" card for so long that he's coasting on sheer inertia.

HonestJohn2376

kiwifarms.net
@nohull, more comments on Grace v. TERF (in the spirit of lawyer LARPing).

Riley is an insufferable prick who is obviously arguing in bad faith. She interrupts Transbruh many times and asks rhetorical questions to make him look stupid. The worst part was Riley showing a plane and asking, "Do you know what this is?" There is no need to go over WWII bombers when explaining survivorship bias. For the love of Hermaphroditus, people know about survivorship bias! It's a commonplace meme.

Riley could drop the legalize. There's no need to mention "reasonable" persons, "material" harm, and "adverse" effects. These technical words mean little outside legal documents, least of all to the average person, and they impress no one. There is no need in saying Arielle's full name all the time either. Just say Arielle. Comparing Arielle to Jim Crow racists and Nazis is peak cringe.

I take issue with Riley's definition of transphobia: something that causes harm to trans people just because they are trans. On the surface, it seems okay, but there are problems. Is criticizing trans people as a group transphobic? Is joking about trans people transphobic? Is being weary of trans people in bathrooms and sports transphobic? By Riley's definition, massively stretching the word "transphobia", they technically are. Criticizing trans people can negatively affect them, but should there be no criticism ever (even if that criticism is warranted) because of that risk?

With Riley's definition, saying anything bad about trans people can be construed as "transphobic". A person who is not intro trans people, a person prejudiced against trans people, and a person who kills trans people are rolled into one scaremongering word. It raises a multiple-alarm fire over any potential danger, even if there is no threat, and nuances in understanding are wiped out. Throwing around heavy, abstract words with little sensitivity to their meaning hurts the language, hurts clear reasoning, and hurts discourse, none of which benefits trans people.

Comment of the year from Riley herself:
Screen Shot 2020-06-17 at 11.12.07 AM.png

Last edited:

Nykysnottrans

Repeat after me: I am beautiful.
kiwifarms.net
Can Nyk just stop whining for once? "A few years of constant sinking towards doom" = becoming a Youtube millionaire and never having to worry about being able to afford anything his heart desires.

ContraPointsTheYoutubeMillionaireFeelzNoHope.jpg

For those of you asking why I speculated that Riley is the "gurl" Nyk went on a date with, here's the video where Riley Graceless NoSchlong Esq & Partners was openly thirsting for Nyk's girldick:

"RGR DISCUSSES Contrapoints' "Cringe" Video (and stans her so that she'll date me)", you can't get more obvious than this. Also, Nyk has thus openly violated his rule about not dating his Youtube fans.

I went over to see whether Riley's Youtube subscriber count has increased after making a public appearance together with Nyk and nope, nothing. Nyk's fans are just not responding well to Riley. LMAO, even they can tell that he's just an angry wouldbe lawyer. I guess it's because a lot of Nyk's SJW cult members are anti-police and they see lawyers as part of the larger justice system they are against, so they not only hate cops but lawyers as well.

I am guessing another reason the cult-members can't get behind Riley is because Riley already is an SJW like them. With Theryn there was a far more exciting cult-conversion arch: Theryn originally started out as a hard right MRA tradthot, fell in love with Nyk even and despite herself, and then Nyk converted her to the SJW cult through the magic of the mouthfeel. That 180 conversion isn't here with Riley so he's far less interesting. Another reason that Nyk's fans don't seem to like Riley much is because he's had FFS like Nyk (and possibly what looks like cheek fillers to me) and still looks like a man. Theryn had no FFS and still managed to look and act more feminine and passing than Riley did at 22. Riley is of that new generation of early transitioners who aren't early transitioner HSTS like Theryn but rather ROGD. The cult members can tell that Riley is not a Theryn.

I don’t know why anyone who is here on this website would call Nyk “she/her” I used to use those pronouns for him, but I also used to be a fan.
Those are probably young people who have just joined KF and didn't get to see Nyk pre-FFS. I am gonna post periodic reminders to remind them what the regulars here actually see when they see Nyk and remember what he originally looked like:

NykAt20NykAt30.jpg

Of course, I'm wondering what it would take to bring down Contra for good.
At this point, nothing. Even if Nyk voluntairly retired tomorrow he has already made enough money to retire comfortably.

if I was debating that abomination
Dude, if you were debating NoSchlong Esq & Partners it would literally be like this, LMAO:

femtroid

kiwifarms.net
Contra's far more obviously a fetishist.
I don't think so. People like Contra have this deep desire to be seen as female by the general public, and not just when they're horny. If anything it's political, not sexual. They want to acquire female privilege, to finally be valued and seen as beautiful after a life of inceldom. And they don't want to feel guilty for being male anymore. Charles Clymer is another classic example of that, he's clearly so wracked with male guilt that he *needs* to escape maleness, even if that means looking like an abomination in public. CWC on the other hand is a classic AGP, just doing it for the thrill of femininity. I'm a repressing AGP but if I were to troon out I would not act like contra. I'd just pretend to be a normal straight male in public while taking HRT and doing degenerate shit behind closed doors. There are actually loads of troons like that, they just don't attract attention.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
@nohull, more comments on Grace v. TERF (in the spirit of lawyer LARPing).

Comment of the year from Riley herself:
View attachment 1383555
Complaining about Nazis is really just a status thing for people like him. A lot of people get confused into thinking "they wanna call everyone who disagrees with them a Nazi!" when in fact I think a lot of them just want to be attacked by Nazis for clout, and to make whatever they are saying seem important and valuable. Why it must be, because Nazis hate everything that is smart and good!
It makes them seem cool if evil people are after them, and then they can complain about it like some histrionic humblebrag "UGH I'm so sick of the most evil people in the world being OBSESSED with me."

Nykysnottrans

kiwifarms.net
I don't think so. People like Contra have this deep desire to be seen as female by the general public, and not just when they're horny. If anything it's political, not sexual.
It's absolutely libidinal. Same ole bullshit we saw with all these other TRAs that appropriated feminist/gay activist lingo to make their public fetishism seem like a political movement. ContraPoints himself is sucking up to feminist enablers on YT because he needs that feminist cover. Feminists need to stand up and say #notyourshield but a lot of these girls on Youtube actually want to fuck Nyk so they won't. They all want to be the cute girl openminded feminist talking to the edgy, sexy, pervy guy LARPing at being a woman. Dumb cis bimbos are encouraged to get off to that.

They want to acquire female privilege, to finally be valued and seen as beautiful after a life of inceldom.
Where did you get that Nyk was an incel? Didn't you see the PUA video when Nyk posted it? Nyk himself admitted that he was, quote, "a manslut", "a girl who can't say no", he openly admitted he was oversexed and sleeping around in his twenties: "Before I transitioned, I used to try to sleep with a lot of women, because I was trying to prove to myself that I was a man. And, it didn't work very well. I was not good at it. I could not really get an erection most of the time. And I feel really bad about that period of my life. Awful. It was just like joyless sex that I thought I had to have.". Which, whatever, plenty of guys sleep around in their twenties only to settle down in their thirties, but Nyk is using his trans-LARP as an excuse to continue being an oversexed 20 year old slut into his thirties.

I'm a repressing AGP but if I were to troon out I would not act like contra. I'd just pretend to be a normal straight male in public while taking HRT and doing degenerate shit behind closed doors. There are actually loads of troons like that, they just don't attract attention.
You and other AGP troons are free to do whatever the hell you want with consenting parties behind closed doors. It's when you turn your AGP into a political program in the name of sexual freedom or feminist emancipation or LGBT rights or whatever the hell you are claiming this week that people resist your LARPing bullshit. Keep your fetish out of politics.

Nykysnottrans

kiwifarms.net
Angry future lawyer Riley Graceless NoSchlong Esq & Partners just got his right to be an asshole lawyer in the future affirmed under the fascist dictorship of Donald Trump and yet he still hates Trump:

"He has hurt me", dude how the fuck has Donald Trump hurt you personally? Your transbian girlfriend became a famous Youtube millionaire under Donald Trump, Nyk can pay for his informed consent stash, yours and that of 1000 other trannies too. All this happened under Donald Trump.

Here he claims he's not able to move out of the US because of the costs:

Again, when your transbian girlfriend is a Youtube millionaire, you can literally move to the most progressive, most trans-friendly country in the world. Why don't you?

RileyGracelessNoSchlongEsqNPartners.jpg

Then he zooms in on his face and would you just look at that FFS-paralized, blank slate of an explicitly male face. No expression, not a trace of humanity left in this face, just a blank, emotionless, "uncanny valley" effect staring at you. I am not gonna call it a "resting bitch face" because that would only affirm him in his LARP bullshit, but let's say it's a version of that you are seeing here.

I don't know WTF Nyk sees in this guy. When Nyk hooked up with Theryn I instantly saw why he was thirsting so hard after her: brunette, music nerd, from a rich family, HSTS, depressed, former MRA alt-right Youtuber to do a 180 and join the SJW cult, everything Nyk likes in a trannie. This guy though... maybe he looks better while drunk and on poppers?

HonestJohn2376

kiwifarms.net
I went over to see whether Riley's Youtube subscriber count has increased after making a public appearance together with Nyk and nope, nothing. Nyk's fans are just not responding well to Riley. LMAO, even they can tell that he's just an angry wouldbe lawyer. I guess it's because a lot of Nyk's SJW cult members are anti-police and they see lawyers as part of the larger justice system they are against, so they not only hate cops but lawyers as well.
Wouldn't be surprised if they saw lawyers as cops with doctorates, people who uphold a system that is oppressive in the eyes of Natalie's fans. I have lawyer friends who thankfully don't fit the pompous asshole stereotype, and I imagine most lawyers don't fit either. Unfortunately, some lawyers/law students really are pompous assholes, and Riley is one of them.

"He has hurt me", dude how the fuck has Donald Trump hurt you personally? Your transbian girlfriend became a famous Youtube millionaire under Donald Trump, Nyk can pay for his informed consent stash, yours and that of 1000 other trannies too. All this happened under Donald Trump.
Either Riley is playing the victim card, or she truly cannot separate herself as an individual from the group. It's most likely both.

Riley unironically portrays herself as a social justice warrior.

Screen Shot 2020-06-21 at 1.09.04 PM.png

Last edited:

Ethical Nightmare

kiwifarms.net
RileyGracelessNoSchlongEsqNPartners.jpg

Then he zooms in on his face and would you just look at that FFS-paralized, blank slate of an explicitly male face. No expression, not a trace of humanity left in this face, just a blank, emotionless, "uncanny valley" effect staring at you. I am not gonna call it a "resting bitch face" because that would only affirm him in his LARP bullshit, but let's say it's a version of that you are seeing here.

I don't know WTF Nyk sees in this guy. When Nyk hooked up with Theryn I instantly saw why he was thirsting so hard after her: brunette, music nerd, from a rich family, HSTS, depressed, former MRA alt-right Youtuber to do a 180 and join the SJW cult, everything Nyk likes in a trannie. This guy though... maybe he looks better while drunk and on poppers?
He looks like a serial killer. Maybe that’s part of the appeal?

• Horrifying
Reactions: Nykysnottrans

HonestJohn2376

kiwifarms.net
Destiny is the progenitor of Internet tough guy leftist debaters. Vaush is the copy. Xanderhal is the copy of the copy. Riley is the copy of the copy of the copy.

Ethical Nightmare

kiwifarms.net
Hmmm, Riley Graceless NoSchlong Esq & Partners seems to have scrubbed all his tweets at Nyk. Why so deletey deletey?

As someone who’s dated two narcissists, I’m guessing these two narcissists clashed on who was more important and more worthy of oppression points. Neither of them pass, both are in love with themselves, and both were hoping for an easily manipulated and gullible fool to string along. Unfortunately they were looking at the mirror at each other, couldn’t decide who was more of a star, realized on their good day they both passed as men, so decided to unhook from each other, and pretend they never crossed paths

mr. whiskers

kiwifarms.net
Hmmm, Riley Graceless NoSchlong Esq & Partners seems to have scrubbed all his tweets at Nyk. Why so deletey deletey?
That is strange but they're both still following each other on instagram and twitter so I doubt anything major has happened between the two... yet. Plus if something ~devastating~ happened Nyk would probably have a meltdown via patreon that would likely get leaked, imo

Nykysnottrans

kiwifarms.net