ContraPoints / William Nicholas Parrott / Natalie Wynn Parrott / Nykytyne2 - GamerGhazi Cannibalism Victim, Youtube "Intellectual"

NoSleep

Fresh out of fucks forever.
kiwifarms.net
0E7D2679-6249-4392-AC55-B9E303542B2C.jpeg

Hmmm... interesting. Let’s discuss. Either he is talking about all of the haters he gets or he actually hates the ContraPoints channel because let’s be honest his channel is very tired and it isn’t going anywhere. He has threatened to quit and just to make live-streams from now on but I seriously doubt that would happen because he’s so attention obsessed and he gets more views on his main channel then on the live channel.

HonestJohn2376

kiwifarms.net
Can Nyk just stop whining for once? "A few years of constant sinking towards doom" = becoming a Youtube millionaire and never having to worry about being able to afford anything his heart desires.

View attachment 1383573
I don't think rich and popular people are obliged to be happy, but I think it's disgusting when rich people are self-pitying, miserable, and self-destructive. These fools live with luxuries others literally kill for, but they are too self-absorbed and (dare I say) privileged to notice it. Natalie was not always a millionaire. She must have known at least some anxieties about finding a decent-enough job, paying the bills, and other shit stupid normies must deal with.

Oops! I forgot. Being a helpless victim of your inner demons means you're #sensitive. Being proactive and bettering yourself obviously means you're an #obliviousoptimist whose suffering is not deep enough to be taken seriously.

View attachment 1408277
Hmmm... interesting. Let’s discuss. Either he is talking about all of the haters he gets or he actually hates the ContraPoints channel because let’s be honest his channel is very tired and it isn’t going anywhere. He has threatened to quit and just to make live-streams from now on but I seriously doubt that would happen because he’s so attention obsessed and he gets more views on his main channel then on the live channel.
Natalie could always do an hour-long video titled "Haters" and rake in enough money others use to pay rent for several months. You don't understand. Pointless navel-gazing that appears honest and introspective yet really obscures the truth means your a #deepintrovert.

Or Natalie could make good on her threats and play video games while drunk. I would be in paradise if I could make money that easily.

Last edited:

Nykysnottrans

Repeat after me: I am beautiful.
kiwifarms.net
Hmmm... interesting. Let’s discuss
He's just trolling and attention seeking. He's posted such trolling tweets threatening to quit before. Here's one from 2017:

I sometimes fantasize about uploading a video titled "Video Games Are Sexist," then setting my house on fire and walking into the ocean until I drown. https://twitter.com/ContraPoints/status/925490439171510272
and rake in enough money others use to pay rent for several months
More like rake in enough money to buy himself a third appartment. People on Twitter assume that he still lives in the same house he's shooting the videos in but Sabrina - Nyk's former Discord and chat moderator - said on that Livestream with Lapis The Effeminate Degenerate that Nyk has bought himself an appartment and actually lives there.

NoSleep

kiwifarms.net
Natalie could always do an hour-long video titled "Haters" and rake in enough money others use to pay rent for several months.
He doesn’t make money from YouTube, it’s his Patreon where he makes money. He has said that on Twitter on multiple occasions. He could quit YouTube altogether and even if his Patrons started to go down he’d still make enough money to have his luxuries.

HonestJohn2376

kiwifarms.net
He doesn’t make money from YouTube, it’s his Patreon where he makes money. He has said that on Twitter on multiple occasions. He could quit YouTube altogether and even if his Patrons started to go down he’d still make enough money to have his luxuries.
Yes, she makes money from Patreon, but her YouTube videos are (at least in part) the reason she has Patrons. Her YouTube "career" is ultimately her main source of income, albeit that income comes "indirectly" through Patreon.

NoSleep

kiwifarms.net
I honestly think that 2017 and 2019 were Contra’s years. He got a lot of recognition and journalists wrote countless articles on him and that he is de radicalizing the alt right or whatever bullshit those “diverse” group of white women think. His channel subscribers will still go up probably, but just slower. Blaire White will eventually pass him on subscribers because she at least knows how to keep an audience entertained. Nyk just rambles about his depression, alcoholism, vanity, and gambling addiction. Sure it’s relatable to some people, but because he’s really well off he gives a lot of people a Jeffree Star vibe and eventually his fans will get bored.

Cr1ms0n_&_C10v3r

"A man of many colours despite being only black."
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1408277
It's not that deep, he's just trying to be UwU so funny and quirky.

nohull

screw your ooptics, I'm ooperating
kiwifarms.net
Natalie was not always a millionaire. She must have known at least some anxieties about finding a decent-enough job, paying the bills, and other shit stupid normies must deal with.
William is the son of a psychiatrist and college professor, I doubt he ever had problems with money, he even could afford to study a PhD, something he would later on drop.

HonestJohn2376

kiwifarms.net
William is the son of a psychiatrist and college professor, I doubt he ever had problems with money, he even could afford to study a PhD, something he would later on drop.
I've known doctors and their children worry about employment and earning rent money during tough times. Natalie would literally have to be from the 1% to have never experienced any money troubles whatsoever.

• Agree
Reactions: Bunt

Nykysnottrans

Repeat after me: I am beautiful.
kiwifarms.net
r/GenderCritical is gone but the emotional scars from their mean words aren't. Poor William.
His /r/ContraPoints moderator /u/Bardfinn did that. He's bragging about it here:

BardfinnIAmCyberstalking30kHaplessRedditUsers.jpg

Anyway, I warned these dumb bitches that Goth Dad was gonna come gunning for them almost a year ago on this forum, and they did nothing with that knowledge. I have a hard time feeling sorry for them after I have seen how they tend to shoot the messenger.

Guess that cements this thread as THE go to place for Contra's "digital self harm."
Just like a dog returning to its vomit, every single time.

Cr1ms0n_&_C10v3r

"A man of many colours despite being only black."
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1416157
https://twitter.com/ContraPoints/status/1277667602496708608 (Archive)

r/GenderCritical is gone but the emotional scars from their mean words aren't. Poor William. :feels:
I'm genuinely going to miss those ladies and their hot takes 💔 Say what you will about radical feminism or whatever but there were some great discussions going on there and women who thought for themselves. It was much less retarded than the rest of the website.

Godspeed, GC! :semperfidelis:

Scarmaiden

kiwifarms.net
His /r/ContraPoints moderator /u/Bardfinn did that. He's bragging about it here:

View attachment 1416932

Anyway, I warned these dumb bitches that Goth Dad was gonna come gunning for them almost a year ago on this forum, and they did nothing with that knowledge. I have a hard time feeling sorry for them after I have seen how they tend to shoot the messenger.

Just like a dog returning to its vomit, every single time.
Lesbian not wanting to suck a "girldick" = literal neo nazi

Honestly, have they even seen that sub? Mostly women, often lesbians, complaining that any dude who proclaims himself a woman can now wander into women's bathrooms and changing rooms (i.e. Yaniv). Like that sub definitely won't be missed by me, cause I don't give a fuck, but to call them nazis? They've litterally ascended to the "everything I don't like is nazi" meme

Never got to check r/neovaginadisasters but judging by their site (sfw, just text posts) it's just post op trans people complaining and expressing their regret about complications/botched surgeries. So they're basically silencing other trans people just cause they don't walk the line of "transitioning is super safe, never faulty, and can be done right after cutting umbilical cord"