ContraPoints / William Nicholas Parrott / Natalie Wynn Parrott / Nykytyne2 - GamerGhazi Cannibalism Victim, Youtube "Intellectual"

semiurgent

From Each According To His Stability
kiwifarms.net
It's pretty boring. Not about Nyk for a change though. Felt like he was reciting some student paper on Justice, there just wasn't anything thoughtful, original, or even entertaining about it. He only has one costume and angle. It feels like he threw it together last minute. The cat sounds were like nails down a blackboard.
Thank you for subjecting yourself so the rest of us don't have to.

HonestJohn2376

kiwifarms.net
It's pretty boring. Not about Nyk for a change though. Felt like he was reciting some student paper on Justice, there just wasn't anything thoughtful, original, or even entertaining about it. He only has one costume and angle. It feels like he threw it together last minute. The cat sounds were like nails down a blackboard.
I took away a similar feeling. It's a really basic bitch take on the topic. Natalie could have said the entire video in a single sentence: Our modern justice as retribution is born from primitive man's thirst for revenge, and even our highest ideals of justice retain these vestigial traces of resentment and vengeance, which utilitarian justice as deterrence superficially solves but fails to satisfy man's base but deeply-ingrained wants.

There. I don't know if Natalie personally thinks critiquing justice by revealing its origin as revenge somehow invalidates it. (All our nobler creations arguably come from baser instincts, like the love of beauty and the diligence in creating art are sublimations of lust and the instinct to breed strong children. Gay psychoanalytical shit freshmen think is highly original and profound. Natalie wasted 43 minutes making this edgy generic take on justice.)

I don't believe Natalie is dumb enough to think critiquing something means rejecting it wholesale, but her imbecile fans probably do. Abolishing the criminal justice system and police would create a system far more capricious, prejudiced, and violent than a college kid could dream of. If Natalie wants leftist insurrectionism, then she must prepare herself for a life of brutality and lawlessness, where the infrastructure supporting her wealth disappears and vanguard leaders refuse to treat her as a woman.

However, I agree with Natalie that cops with Punisher logos are inappropriate (and cringe). A law enforcer comparing himself to a vigilante doomed to a cycle of brutal revenge does not make a good look.

LizCurly89

kiwifarms.net
It's pretty boring. Not about Nyk for a change though.
Well, just imagine how bored Nyk was having to talk about a topic other than Sapphic erotica and cross dressing.

It must have been torture for ya Nyk. Cheers buddy.

However, I agree with Natalie that cops with Punisher logos are inappropriate (and cringe).
No, you agree with this José Jay person who Nyk admits to have gotten it off from.

Weren't you the one that said you "hated Breadtube?" Now you're harvesting ideas and premises from it? As well as using it to recruit simps and transbian boyfriends like Vaush and your new squeeze?

All it took were some sycophants before you gave the cult your blessing huh?

It's funny, even though you state that your intentions are quite the opposite, all your creepy and clownish vids serve to do is continue to prove that all the insidious tropes about transwomen are true.

You're a liar and a narcissist. And this lazy first half of a barely mediocre video, after months of not uploading at all shows how much respect you have for the donors who all pay good money to keep your head dry, your stomach full, and your anus plugged.

HonestJohn2376

kiwifarms.net
No, you agree with this José Jay person who Nyk admits to have gotten it off from.
Stealing content so lazily, Natalie? For shame. But it makes a half-decent intro for the topic of justice as revenge, so it's bearable.

He/She was a lot funnier before He/She started talking like a massive fag with all the "Hey gorge, how are you?" shit all the time.
I find the cat noises more grating. I get the point, though, contrasting nice uwu catgirl with mean antifa catgirl Tabby. The Justine character would have played the same role without being so annoying.

• Informative
Reactions: Nykysnottrans

cecograph

kiwifarms.net
I find the cat noises more grating. I get the point, though, contrasting nice uwu catgirl with mean antifa catgirl Tabby. The Justine character would have played the same role without being so annoying.
I really can't make it through the videos anymore. The cat noises, "uwu" (whatever that is), and the corpsing gimmicks are eye-rollingly tiresome.

These videos are pandering fetish weirdness over really boring monologues. I really liked Contrapoints in 2016. He presented as a failed intellectual alcoholic degenerate, and it was still a comfortable position where we could all point and laugh at the humourless and talentless gasbags that had become the "sceptics".

Contrapoints 2020 is just nauseating in every dimension.

LizCurly89

kiwifarms.net
He/She was a lot funnier before He/She started talking like a massive fag
His delivery was punchy, quirky and way less forced. His videos had a levity which provided an effective and refreshing juxtaposition to these drawn out epics he releases now.

contrasting nice uwu catgirl with mean antifa catgirl Tabby
His "lewks" further betray his narcissism. New videos have been heavier on esthetic and lighter on substance since he Trooned-out. Much like Nyk himself.

You can plainly see that he spends way more time thinking about how he'll style himself over how he'll structure these videos.

I really liked Contrapoints in 2016. He presented as a failed intellectual alcoholic degenerate, and it was still a comfortable position where we could all point and laugh at the humourless and talentless gasbags that had become the "sceptics".
His vids took off initially mainly because of Nyk's constant self deprication, which he used to allow the viewer to indulge in the critiques of lolcows like Sargon, delivered by a lolcow themselves. It was relatable and entertaining content.

What's glaringly missing now is the authenticity. Instead of a person who is self aware, now you have a sheepish Tranny who is in love with his own manufactured mimicry of womanhood.

Conent pinching aside, the fact does remain that he is clearly very intelligent, at least by youtube standards. The quality of his commentary surpases all of his lefty contemporaries, even more popular ones like Philosophy Tube, though this ultimately makes the decision to pursue a path of emulating an e-thot to be even more baffling and questionable.

Btw, hi Nyk. Its so obvious that you regularly lurk here that I'm surprised you haven't done an AMA yet...

Don't Tread on Me

I've told the truth. I didn't come to fool you.
kiwifarms.net
I can't believe he went with the No Angel fallacy.

We aren't asking blacks to be perfect, Nyk. We just want them to not commit crimes. Just like whites.

Also what the fuck was that part where he talks about free will? That's so pathetic and disempowering. Imagine actually believing people arent responsible for their own actions. Might as well be watching a movie of your life.