ContraPoints / William Nicholas Parrott / Natalie Wynn Parrott / Nykytyne2 - GamerGhazi Cannibalism Victim, Youtube "Intellectual"

Cryin RN

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The cat shit's not that deep. Girls like cats = I am gril = I must like cats. It's "cat lady" not "cat grandpa" for a reason.

Nyk's work is shit and he's a cringelord. Criticizing his work ethic and extrapolating it to his offline behaviour isn't really that big a leap: people are generally pretty consistent between spheres of their lives. He's an alcoholic who can't meet his own deadlines and, crucially, hasn't improved in that aspect at all despite rocketing e-fame. He's doing drag aimed at straight men because his laziness would never cut it with the gay queens.

Natalyeystrans

kiwifarms.net
My postulations are vindicated by the very replies that disparage them. Dead-naming? Check. Transphobia? Check. LARPing? Honey, give me a cheque! And speaking of honey...
I am a fascist. I eat trannies for breakfast, I eat TRAs for dinner. I'll have a TERF for dessert.
Honey, literally thousands of Nyk's cult-members hate-lurk at this thread. They're all here right now.
Indeed. Cannibalizing on the sweat and suffering of others is the only way you yet cling to this mortal coil. Careful to not choke on your own teeth, old man.

LizCurly89

kiwifarms.net
the gay queens.
Yeah, because he's not gay. Hes a straight guy who likes pretending he's a girl when chasing tail.

The difference between him and the Drag Race Queens is that his little quips are always contrived, never 'off the cuff' like theirs' are (hence why he never does live debates, he can't be shady in the moment like Blaire who is a gay male).

His "reads" are basically what a straight person would come up with if they had to try their hand at shade. He was a funny dude, so theyre usually witty, but they aren't sickening like an Alyssa Edwards or Shea Coulée's or Willam's.

Honey, give me a cheque!
See, my point exactly. For what it's worth Contrasimp, that type of joke would appear in one of mommys vids.

I have a feeling you're that weird Israeli GMAP to AGP who's obsessed with Nyk.

Finally decided to come down to the Farms to play?

Natalyeystrans

kiwifarms.net
See, my point exactly. For what it's worth Contrasimp, that type of joke would appear in one of mommys vids.

What can I say, darling? We all have these weird role-models that we obsess over and live to regret down the road. I'd call Natalie my Femme Fatale, but that might be too hurtful for your CIS-Normative sensibilities!

Last edited:

HonestJohn2376

kiwifarms.net
What can I say, darling? We all have these weird role-models that we obsess over and live to regret down the road. I'd call Natalie my Femme Fatale, but that might be too hurtful for your CIS-Normative sensibilities!
Not hurtful. Just incredibly lame. I generally like Natalie despite her faults, but I never made any e-celeb into a role model or tried having a parasocial relationship with them.

There is nothing sexy about Nyk. And even if we are jealous, who cares? You're trying to shame us even more now? You realize that we don't need to be good people, right? Attacking our characters doesn't make us incorrect. And you and your friends' deep desire to be seen as good people is not universal. I don't care if I am a bigot. I care about life being normal and people being happy. And whether Nyk is a woman or not, whether he is a symbol or not, whether he is a brilliant philosopher or not, he is not happy.
I find it more (to use their word) problematic on what they think being a good person means. Goodness to them is a public display of the right opinions to feel validated by a certain crowd or spite crowds they despite, not a concrete act benefiting someone you actually know and care about. You see a dissonance between their pontifications about abstractions like social justice and their terrible private behavior towards the real people in their lives. For all this talk about social values, they are very antisocial people.

And this critique (another word of theirs) applies to their sworn enemies on the right as well. The chuds white knight for traditional values for cloud while the troons white knight for progressive values for cloud, yet they both fail to live virtuously within the walls of their homes.

Kokobi

kiwifarms.net
The video by Rod Fleming is very good.
Fleming speaks clearly, rationally and to the point.

It's telling that Nyk and his fans can only argue using style over substance.
In the end, these people only care about how they are perceived by other people, and instead of addressing this issue they are lashing out at the world for not perceiving them how they see themselves.

Nykysnottrans

Him With Cis Women Autogynephiles
kiwifarms.net
It could also be Nyky boy himself gracing the Farms with a visit.
I don't think so. Every now and then we get one or several of Nyk's stans showing up here defending a Youtube millionaire who only wants to stuff his money right up his neovag - BTW, for those of you asking, Nyk still has the dick; he's been teasting his audience about getting SRS for three years now but has never actually followed through with actually getting the procedure done. So much for "true and honest lesbian", LMAO. It's actually quite amusing to watch these cult-members fall over themselves white-knighting for this 1%er like the fucking idiots that they are. Cult-members, Nyk doesn't give a shit about you or anyone or anything. If he did he would not be sticking all his money up his ass, he would be giving it away to progressive causes, he would be building homes in Puerto Rico, or housing for homeless trannies during Covid-19, or whateverthefuck. All he wants is to become rich and famous and fuck other rich and famous beautiful people and live the jetset lifestyle. He has no other ambition. And these cult-members are just a bunch of braindead zombies for defending this moronic, extremely mentally ill man who stopped taking his medicine, experimented with psychedelics and decided one day that he was a woman because he wanted to fuck Blaire White, but Blaire said no so he made hate-video after hate-video about Blaire only to settle on his new boyfriend, the angry wouldbe lawyer whose FFS was even more of a failure than Nyk's own. Oh, look at how politically rebelious and counter-cultural he is, this Youtube millionaire AGP who became trans so he could talk about how the wants to bang all these younger trannies on his Livestream, LMAO. Whatever Youtube trannie Nyk is banging next, it sure ain't one of these thirsty stans trolling and white-knighting here on his behalf.

NoSleep

Fresh out of fucks forever.
kiwifarms.net
We all have these weird role-models that we obsess over and live to regret down the road. I'd call Natalie my Femme Fatale, but that might be too hurtful for your CIS-Normative sensibilities!
Most people when they are young have role models, but that doesn’t mean they obsess over them.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Natalyeystrans

Nykysnottrans

Him With Cis Women Autogynephiles
kiwifarms.net

Speaking of which, I remembered just today that a while back in the BreadTube thread here on KF I was quoting Neel Lex Lumi, The Worst ContraPoints stan, openly asking Nyk to get guns to shoot dead his more extreme critics because "that's what Marx would've wanted.". This was the same person who posted comments underneath that very same video saying, "This is why we need the Centricide.". Well, what do you think this is, Neel? Isn't this "the Centricide" you were calling for?

Suffice to say, these are not nice people, folks. They want us to argue about them rather than the fact that Nyk openly radicalized them and encouraged violence on their part. You can't sell a t-shirt that says: "This cat kills fascists", have an Antifa character that was literally modelled after both TRAs that wanted to murder feminists and BLM zealot students that wanted to murder professor Brett Weinstein with baseball bats, and then deny that you had anything to do with the violence we're seeing today.

Nyk himself knows how extremist and violence glorifying his stans are. They come over here to troll so that we're talking about them instead of this comment, which someone posted here in the thread a while back, and which IMO proved to be eerily prescient:

"She's gonna get someone fucking killed (if she hasn't already)"
But of course none of these BreadTubers will ever claim any personal responsibility for what they did. In fact, here's Nyk's boyfriend the angry lawyer, Riley Graceless NoSchlong Esq & Partners, essentially denying that his Youtube millionaire boyfriend is "a leader of the left":

Remember, Riley's millionaire Youtuber boyfriend is such a prominent lefty that he was going to interview Democrat presidential candidate Bernie Sanders at his office with bisexual lighting in the background as part of Bernie's campaign. So why is Riley putting out a video denying that Nyk is "a leader of left", when it's so glaringly obvious that Nyk absolutely is considered an influential leftwinger, to the point of even having access to a presidential candidate to help him boost his campaign? Riley put out this video because he knows Nyk and the rest of BreadTube consistently used their influence and platforms to radicalize people over the past 3 year, so he's covering up for them by playing the denial game.

Natalyeystrans

kiwifarms.net
Darlings! Your responses are all so optimistic that I feel like pulling my lady-dick out and wipe it all across the screen. Let's grab the paint, shall we?!

The line between having role models and obsessing over them is thinner than a transphobe's skin. It's like sniffing coke. You try a little, and you just start wanting more and more and more of that junk until you're the proverbial snowman (Ooph! Cis-Gendered much?) Everyone obsesses over someone during your virulent teenage years. The question is to what degree, and that is so terribly subjective I can't even.

Beyond that, it appears to me that this community is hinged upon self-destruction. There is little discussion of goodness and so much hate that sex-change "mutilation" is secondary to the mental hazards you all shall acquire by disparaging everything under the sun. Take, for instance, considering yourselves as old as a carotid rabbit-hole who's obsessed over some dried up E-celeb:

Lololololol.jpg

Rather than living with a perpetual hate-boner, I recommend you all to try using your obsession with Natalie for more constructive ends. Starting with this:

6z8pem20iss01.jpg

Try your luck, it just might let the poisons out!

Take care my nasties! xoxo

Cuck Shack

Chuck's "writing shed."
kiwifarms.net
Darlings! Your responses are all so optimistic that I feel like pulling my lady-dick out and wipe it all across the screen. Let's grab the paint, shall we?!

The line between having role models and obsessing over them is thinner than a transphobe's skin. It's like sniffing coke. You try a little, and you just start wanting more and more and more of that junk until you're the proverbial snowman (Ooph! Cis-Gendered much?) Everyone obsesses over someone during your virulent teenage years. The question is to what degree, and that is so terribly subjective I can't even.

Beyond that, it appears to me that this community is hinged upon self-destruction. There is little discussion of goodness and so much hate that sex-change "mutilation" is secondary to the mental hazards you all shall acquire by disparaging everything under the sun. Take, for instance, considering yourselves as old as a carotid rabbit-hole who's obsessed over some dried up E-celeb:

View attachment 1596284

Rather than living with a perpetual hate-boner, I recommend you all to try using your obsession with Natalie for more constructive ends. Starting with this:

View attachment 1596290

Why did you delete your old account to make another one with an even gayer username? Seriously dude... You accuse Nykysnottrans of being obsessed with Hontra, yet you're clearly obsessed with Nykys to a disturbing degree. Yo @Nykysnottrans lock your doors at night. There's a troon maniac dying to wear your skin Buffalo Bill style.

Don't Tread on Me

I've told the truth. I didn't come to fool you.
kiwifarms.net
Beyond that, it appears to me that this community is hinged upon self-destruction. There is little discussion of goodness and so much hate that sex-change "mutilation" is secondary to the mental hazards you all shall acquire by disparaging everything under the sun.

Self-destruction is a good thing. Nothing lasts on the internet and if it does stick around too long it becomes a shell of its former self. Like WoW.

The only thing that matters is that you have a wild ride on the way to burning out.

As for "discussions of goodness", what would even be the point of that? If something's good, why bother bringing it up? There's nothing to critique or try to change.

My hate-boner has lasted a lot longer than four hours. At this point it's just stuck that way, like how your mom warns you that if you keep making a funny face it will stick? That's how it is for me and despising communists.

Cryin RN

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Someone getting THIS high off of such minimal attention is desperate as heck. Gettin' prepped for the old "social experiment" "I'm not really mad, you all fell for it!" shtick huh?

This is why Contra's thread is so fun: if he's not spiralling down into a future rehab stint for "exhaustion", his peripherals generate their own stupid e-drama.