ContraPoints / William Nicholas Parrott / Natalie Wynn Parrott / Nykytyne2 - GamerGhazi Cannibalism Victim, Youtube "Intellectual"

lolitaprincess

kiwifarms.net
are these the 3 fan girls 4chan keeps on talking about lmaooo
(Instagram and twitter)
does he really have 3 young fangirls living with him? wtf
and EW
those short shorts are disgusting
its literally an old man in short shorts
keep in mind hes balding
imagine the faces of people in vegas seeing this balding hon walking around in short shorts lol
looks like he hasnt gotten over his little exhibitionism phase
but of course this is all a fetish
he looks like gollum lol and the way he towers over all of them is disturbing
EW nick put some clothes on you are clearly visibly a tranner and your hip to waist ratio is fucking nasty , It also looks
like he got a hunter schafer haircut which is hilarious because hunter is a whole decade and then some younger than nick
nick you are not a teenage girl, youre a greasy old man and your clothing choices are disturbing as fuck
please for the love of god spare everyone having to look at your geriatric male ass in daisy dukes
NO
the girls in this pic should have told him he looks like a freak in those outfits

Tombigbee

kiwifarms.net
Riley wishing his mom happy Mother’s Day from his hospital bed

Checking in with Riley post bottom surgery. I feel like Contra must be soooooo lonely because putting his troon-ness aside this Riley character absolutely reeks of tryharding, manipulation, false modesty, insanity, eyebrows. Since Contra is a sassy queen I would think he would turn his nose up at this awkward creep.

parapluie

kiwifarms.net
and EW
those short shorts are disgusting
its literally an old man in short shorts
keep in mind hes balding
imagine the faces of people in vegas seeing this balding hon walking around in short shorts lol
looks like he hasnt gotten over his little exhibitionism phase
but of course this is all a fetish
he looks like gollum lol and the way he towers over all of them is disturbing
EW nick put some clothes on you are clearly visibly a tranner and your hip to waist ratio is fucking nasty , It also looks
like he got a hunter schafer haircut which is hilarious because hunter is a whole decade and then some younger than nick
nick you are not a teenage girl, youre a greasy old man and your clothing choices are disturbing as fuck
please for the love of god spare everyone having to look at your geriatric male ass in daisy dukes
NO
the girls in this pic should have told him he looks like a freak in those outfits
your posts reads as parody to me...could it be? hontra is that you?

Makov Pitt

Average Spetnaz, just asking questions.
kiwifarms.net
Women like to have an ugly friend near them so they look even more attractive. And as Lindsay bloats towards liver failure, the uglier the better.
screenshot.PNG

Nykysnottrans

鬼女
kiwifarms.net
It's funny how in the past Nyk would usually go on a trip only after he was done filming a video, I guess now he's so loaded and his Patreon paypigs so loyal just doesn't even bother making a video first, he just skips straight to the going-on-vacation part.

Also, why is Nyk carrying a bag with a Greek meander shoulder strap? I already commented on the Greek meander floor in his house, so why the meander again? I thought the Greek meander and basically everything ancient Greek/Roman was such a big glaring Natsee symbol according to his SJW cult? Am I sensing some kind of Freudian race-envy thing going on here? Or is this one of those SJW tactics of "claiming back the symbol/using it self-aware ironically" type of thing?

PallasAthena01.jpg PallasAthena02.jpg

For someone who so vehemently hates the classics, there are so many references in his videos, it's really weird. If you hate Western culture so much, why not put an African statue on your desk? Hell, go ahead and smash that Minerva statue and replace it with a Japanese anime doll for all I care, since you're such a Weeaboo.

Archaeolatry_CP (2).jpg Archaeolatry_CP.jpg

Then again, the whole of BreadTube hates ancient Greek and Roman civilization as the cradle of Western civilization. They constantly make videos denouncing "the Neo-Greek" (read: the Western public discourse/free and open debate-based) tradition.

"Why Debate Is Useless - Ending The Neo-Greek Fantasy"

For someone who resorted to FFS to reinforce Western beauty standards, I really do think there is some kind of subconscious race-envry going here. I guess the real reason these people are so obsessed with Natsees is not because they really give a fuck about other races, I am beginning to suspect that they hate Natsees so much because they honestly are attracted to the grandeur of antiquity (the above pictures certainly speak to that, even though this is the Disneyfied Las Vegas version), and they're ashamed of it.
who are known friends of Contra and are based in different cities. Unsure who the third woman is though.
I have posted here before about the third, but since it's a long time ago and I don't remember her name and can't find the post. She's Nyk's chat moderator during the Livestreams but she also has a Youtube channel of her own. She is one of those Tumblrites with half a dozen of self-diagnosed mental illnesses. She claims to be actually disabled but I don't know how true that is.
No silly, these are female Youtubers that this female impersonator likes to associate with as publically as possible so he can pretend to be "one of the girls". But it's more likely he only wants to associate with them because he's a starfucker and because he needs to use them to show that Real Females feel comfortable being around his creepy AGP ass - unlike those intolerant TERFs who think he's a total creep for literally no reason. If these Youtubers were just regular unfamous females, he wouldn't turn around to look at them twice.
Since Contra is a sassy queen I would think he would turn his nose up at this awkward creep.
I would think the awkward creep would turn his lawyerly nose up at ContraPoints who openly flaunts his illegal drug abuse during every other Livestream. Hey, I guess it's no longer law-breaking when you're a multi-millionaire.
Women like to have an ugly friend near them so they look even more attractive. And as Lindsay bloats towards liver failure, the uglier the better.
This is what Nyk assumes he looks like next to them:

WhatYouWillNeverEverBe.jpg

Nyk thinks he looks like the tall one in that picture, but really, all this does is highlight how little he actually passes next to actual women.

DoubleD

kiwifarms.net
For someone who so vehemently hates the classics, there are so many references in his videos, it's really weird. If you hate Western culture so much, why not put an African statue on your desk? Hell, go ahead and smash that Minerva statue and replace it with a Japanese anime doll for all I care, since you're such a Weeaboo.

For all their claims to the contrary, the woke left don't really want to destroy western culture – they would prefer to colonise it, keeping only the parts of it they like and remaking the rest of western culture in their own sordid image.

The entire 'cultural appropriation' narrative was a massive projection on their part.

Troonwhisperer

Troons of the world unite!
kiwifarms.net
Then again, the whole of BreadTube hates ancient Greek and Roman civilization as the cradle of Western civilization. They constantly make videos denouncing "the Neo-Greek" (read: the Western public discourse/free and open debate-based) tradition.
For all their claims to the contrary, the woke left don't really want to destroy western culture – they would prefer to colonise it, keeping only the parts of it they like and remaking the rest of western culture in their own sordid image.

The concept of hating Western civilization was always just performative. Or is it a coincidence that all far-leftists always encompass all the worst aspects of Western civilization? If a Hindu nationalist says he hates the West, he's at least genuine as long as his lifestyle contradicts so called Western values.
Western progressives don't criticize Western values either, they are just angry that Western culture doesn't necessarily meet its own standards. It's like when Western Europeans say they hate the USA because it's X and Y. But at the same time Western European progressives adopt anything that progressives from the USA invent: Queer theory, pronouns in your Twitter bio, systemic wacism etc. If you hate the USA so much, why do you behave so much like an American progressive? When a fundamental Muslim says that he hates the USA because it spreads degeneracy, feminism and destroys Islam, he's at least real opposition. What modern non-Western values does Nyk espouse? Women should dress modestly? The importance of an extended family? Reading the Bhagavad Gita or the Koran? Women and men fulfilling their God given roles?
Progressives don't hate the West, they just hate all cultural artifacts that could connect them in any way to the past. Or even worse: having to admit that for example Nyk's ancestors would be ashamed of him. Hence why progressives often hate their own culture: Turkish progressives hate Turkey and Islam, Indian progressives hate Hinduism etc.
All progressives are at the end Western supremacists. Yes, even those in India or Turkey. Just ask somebody in Seattle who thinks that Western values are evil what aspects of a specific Muslim culture he likes. Music, art and language of course don't count for this question. He/She probably won't be able to answer your question. But ask a Turkish progressive what he likes about the West and he/she will list several things without hesitation.

BlueSpark

kiwifarms.net

Burning Urethra

saison en enfer
kiwifarms.net
I am reading The Possibility of an Island right now, a misanthropic sci-fi novel by this French shitlord obsessed with muslims and Jews, and the way he's bashing Nabokov's Lolita is very appropriate for this thread:
I haven't read that book by Houellebecq but I think it's fair to assume that he doesn't speak literally through his characters.
Liking the novel Lolita is not more alarming than liking, say, American Psycho. Nabokov was a decent writer, I really don't understand why people get so up in arms about him.

(I mean, Contra is a deviant, so I see the point. But that's not Nabokov's fault.)

Last edited:

ByffyloByll2

kiwifarms.net

Archaeolatry_CP (2).jpg Archaeolatry_CP.jpg

"Why Debate Is Useless - Ending The Neo-Greek Fantasy"

For someone who resorted to FFS to reinforce Western beauty standards, I really do think there is some kind of subconscious race-envry going here. I guess the real reason these people are so obsessed with Natsees is not because they really give a fuck about other races, I am beginning to suspect that they hate Natsees so much because they honestly are attracted to the grandeur of antiquity (the above pictures certainly speak to that, even though this is the Disneyfied Las Vegas version), and they're ashamed of it.
I've often felt that his hatred of Western (and yes, Nyk, that means WHITE, get over it) culture has very strong bitter ex-girlfriend "if I can't have you no one can" vibes to it. He'll say its because he cares about protecting the poor marginalized POC groups from the ebil natzees and terrorisms and genocides, oh my! but we know that isn't true because he's a pathological narcissist and narcissists aren't capable of giving a shit about anyone except themselves. As you point out his behavior constantly betrays his own rhetoric. The way he likes to name drop niche white authors/philosophers, autistically obsess over classical musicians, LARP as a French aristocrat, etc. as a way of signaling his elite Western education and class privilege shows he finds all things European to be very valuable to him despite his claims to the contrary. Maybe so called "white" or "fascist" aesthetics are kind of a forbidden fruit to him. Take his Brown Scare™ propaganda video, for instance. He literally dresses up as a Nazi and then a few minutes later explicitly talks about how he likes to put on costumes and "ironically" LARP as a way of testing the waters around ideas he can't own but secretly wants to. My pet theory is that deep down he really, really wants to be a Nazi but they reject him because, after all, he's a degenerate AGP psychopath in a dress. And as you're well aware he has a long history of not taking rejection well. So maybe that's why he's got Nazis on the brain 24/7; he's literally just jealous.

Last edited:

Small Obama

kiwifarms.net
Definitely not. Two of the women are Lindsay Ellis and Jenny Nicholson, who are known friends of Contra and are based in different cities. Unsure who the third woman is though.
The third woman is Kat Lo. "Consulting on research, writing, and editing for Youtube channels, including Lindsay Ellis, H.Bomberguy, Contrapoints, Innuendo Studios". https://archive.md/dxG6R

Vegas pic from her very sparse instagram:
vg.PNG

Last edited:

macguyver16

kiwifarms.net
The third woman is Kat Lo. States on her website that she is "consulting on research, writing, and editing for Youtube channels, including Lindsay Ellis, H.Bomberguy, Contrapoints, Innuendo Studios".

https://archive.md/dxG6Rn Website of this professional "internet researcher". Interesting what one can make a living with these days.
Sounds like someone who wades though shitposts for money. Not a job for the faint of heart, to be sure, but it kind of takes the magic out of Youtube content creation.

This also coincides with a lot of their "latent" anti-semitism, due to the importance of discussion being prevalent with much of the Jewish tradition. That being paired with, you know, the Jewish stereotype of Capitalist interest.

But this is not a concept that is even limited to Western Civilization, obviously. One of the main concepts behind Taoism, in The Way, is the understanding of that which is equal and opposite to you entwined with yourself, thereby requiring the constant need for the reevaluation of one's self in regards to themself, to nature, and to others.

But that would require some level of self-awareness and actual introspection, which is what the Breadtubers like to pretend they do, but would rather rely on drugs and alcohol to satiate.

Last edited:

Tranimal Farm

Femto Sonichu
kiwifarms.net
4:36:45 is worth checking out. Contra is asked about the rise of detransition stories out there. Contra says it’s because the conservative media wants to boost and highlight them. He also says that a lot of FTMTF transitioners have “philosophical problems” with the whole notion of transition. He says they are not women, but rather “trans guys who are TERFs.”
Jesus christ the level of reaching here is insane. This is like the troon equivalent of Q-Anon

Edit: the majority of detransition stories that i've come across haven't been from outlets or muh conservative media but rather from youtube videos or social media posts of the person themselves just talking about their experience and why they came to realize they aren't really trans. Its mostly FtMtF's with their reasons ranging from "I miss being feminine and girly" to "What I really wanted was to father children and thats not possible, best I can hope for is to look like an eboy or a balding twink" to "I had a bunch of tumblr friends who pressured me into transitioning because I was a tomboy who wasn't totally comfortable with being outwardly feminine"

Apologies for the autistic "so much for empathy and compassionate lefty" sperging but it's plain Nyk just doesn't want to accept that these people's experience might be genuine and not at all be motivated by culture war shit. He's so adamant to discredit anything that might make him question his own trooning out that he goes as far as to deny these people their own gender identity, something he'd never do for his fellow honest and true trannys.

Last edited:

Troonwhisperer

Troons of the world unite!
kiwifarms.net
Edit: the majority of detransition stories that i've come across haven't been from outlets or muh conservative media but rather from youtube videos or social media posts of the person themselves just talking about their experience and why they came to realize they aren't really trans. Its mostly FtMtF's with their reasons ranging from "I miss being feminine and girly" to "What I really wanted was to father children and thats not possible, best I can hope for is to look like an eboy or a balding twink" to "I had a bunch of tumblr friends who pressured me into transitioning because I was a tomboy who wasn't totally comfortable with being outwardly feminine"
In the past it was also non-offensive to say that most children and teenagers who claim to be the other sex are often just gay children that will grow out of it. It's funny that last year this was still okay to say at my university but this factoid was removed from the curriculum this year (I have a friend who has recently done the same classes this year that I did last year. Gender Dysphoria in children was mentioned in two different lectures. That 80% or more of children grow out of gender insanity was completely removed from his classes).
This is actually what happened to me. I also thought in puberty that I'm uncomfortable with my biological sex. Now I know that this was just me being gay during puberty and feeling very insecure about myself. With getting older almost all of the dysphoria disappeared with the exception of a hatred towards my body hair. Teenagers feel insecure about a variety of stuff. The difference is that we don't pump a young boy with steroids to get bigger muscles or help a young girl to get breasts implants because she thinks her breats are too small at the age of 14. I'm just glad that I was able to experience my puberty during a time when it was still okay to feel uncomfortable as a teenager and it was considered normal to feel so during puberty. Had I been born just 5 years later, TRAs probably would have helped me already to castrate myself and just thinking about this is horrifying to me.

Last edited: