ContraPoints / William Nicholas Parrott / Natalie Wynn Parrott / Nykytyne2 - GamerGhazi Cannibalism Victim, Youtube "Intellectual"

esmeggs

TERF princess of troon island
kiwifarms.net
Nyk said during the last stream that he watched the movie I'm Thinking Of Ending Things and that he wants to take his videos into that direction. Watch this analysis:

If the female character is an invention of the janitor to distract himself from his suicidal feelings, then you could likewise say that "Natalie" is just an invention of Nyk to distract himself from while he guiltlessly indulges his narcissism. And as a astroturfed propagandist for the Dems who imagines himself working for an advertising department, Nyk is obviously very interested in the idea of movies as a mind virus.
I'm Thinking of Ending Things was one of the worst movies I've ever seen. It's all just the fantasy of some narcissistic and underachieving r/iamverysmart guy who thinks he's better than everyone around him and then dies alone and unloved. I get that that is the point of the movie but it was insufferable and I have no clue what Nyk would even want to take from that movie. I wouldn't be surprised if Nyk related to the 'misunderstood genius' janitor with his narcissistic and self-absorbed fantasies of how life could've been if he had just made one different choice, and how he's a genius that went unappreciated in his lifetime.

SkyWhale

kiwifarms.net
Nyk said during the last stream that he watched the movie I'm Thinking Of Ending Things and that he wants to take his videos into that direction. Watch this analysis:

If the female character is an invention of the janitor to distract himself from his suicidal feelings, then you could likewise say that "Natalie" is just an invention of Nyk to distract himself from while he guiltlessly indulges his narcissism. And as a astroturfed propagandist for the Dems who imagines himself working for an advertising department, Nyk is obviously very interested in the idea of movies as a mind virus.
My prediction is that he's going to detransition. But he'll do it in such a way he'll be the perpetual victim again. Of course we and the NB-specials are going to see right through it, but the last will be dismissed as the group that's already canceled him (so what's the harm?), while we'll be painted as the eternal haters (as usual).

It's obvious he's starting to realize he'll never achieve what he wants to look like and it's costing him way too much effort to maintain it all. I bet he misses the days when he was just a regular schmuck who could just go in public with a jacket and baseball cap if he wanted to, instead of having to put on pounds of makeup to look like his version of acceptable.

It probably would be easier to handle if he stopped wrecking his body with all the booze and drugs (notwithstanding what all the disturbing sex stuff he's already gotten up to did to his body), but he'll never stop, because he needs those to keep all his demons at bay. If he'd just find a therapist with a decent brain between his ears, he might have hope. However we know he never will, because he's a narcissist and they never change.

So yeah, he'll probably make another Shakespeare-themed video (like the bard hasn't suffered enough) and speak about the degeneracy of his early thirties. Maybe he'll make it Hamlet-themed and center it around the murder of his old self or something.

It would be hilarious though, cause RGR already got the GRS and is fucked for life and if he waited a bit longer maybe Ollyboi will cut his PhilosophyTube right off too (if only the NHS didn't have such loooong waiting lists, those nazi's).

50/50 in ten years he'll be a suburban dad saying to his kids his old friends can't tell them all the crazy shit he did when he was younger. Those poor kids will think he was a cool barhopping rockstar or something, instead of the dramawhoring, cat-assed mouthwearing AGP degenerate he is now.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Feels like I'm wearing... nothing at all...
kiwifarms.net
My prediction is that he's going to detransition. But he'll do it in such a way he'll be the perpetual victim again. Of course we and the NB-specials are going to see right through it, but the last will be dismissed as the group that's already canceled him (so what's the harm?), while we'll be painted as the eternal haters (as usual).
I honestly think that Olly's transition really did redpill him in a major way - Olly's basically providing Hontra with a funhouse mirror version of himself, showcasing everything that all his haterzzz pointed out about Hontra's transition. Obviously doing it because he's gone in the GAMP to AGP pipeline. I guess he's trying to figure out how to do it without being completely cancelled by his paypigs - he's obviously enjoying the amount of money he makes for doing literally nothing but showcasing his brainfarts and even if he's made a couple of millions on it, he still needs an income to keep funding his expensive habits.

Hontra detransitioning would be hilarious though because I can't imagine the TRA chimpouts.

Cr1ms0n_&_C10v3r

I cut off my tits for Pride Month
kiwifarms.net
The tampon in the last pic reminded me of this compilation of Contrapoints. Dude bathes in period blood so these images aren't too off.

View attachment 2236765

These are clips you've all probably seen. Crossposting from the Tranny Sideshows thread anyway because it's a nice little succint compilation of Nick's autogynephilic tendencies.

scathefire

Types like an incel
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2236968
These are clips you've all probably seen. Crossposting from the Tranny Sideshows thread anyway because it's a nice little succint compilation of Nick's autogynephilic tendencies.
The bit from the debate with Blaire White is something that's stuck in my mind for a long time. In essence, "if you can be fucked in it, then how is it not a functioning vagina?" A very revealing thing to say.

Also, I think many people would dismiss some of the clips here as simply being self-aware jokes. And yeah, he seems self-aware, but I don't think he's implying that what he's saying about himself is untrue, about how he revels in the experience of being condescended to as a woman. "Ha-ha, it's funny how I feel like such a woman when these stereotypical/demeaning things happen to me."

Oh also, I'm crossposting these:
There is a psychotic tranny on /tttt/ who makes terrifying MS paint drawings of Hontrapoints and PT and they're hilarious so I'm just gonna dump them here
1623002888061.png1623002904335.png1623002922170.png1623002937527.png1623002956051.png1623002972105.png1623002992045.png1623003011994.png
1623003031097.png

Last edited:

SkyWhale

kiwifarms.net
The bit from the debate from Blaire White is something that's stuck in my mind for a long time. In essence, "if you can be fucked in it, then how is it not a functioning vagina?" A very revealing thing to say.

Also, I think many people would dismiss some of the clips here as simply being self-aware jokes. And yeah, he seems self-aware, but I don't think he's implying that what he's saying about himself is untrue, about how he revels in the experience of being condescended to as a woman. "Ha-ha, it's funny how I feel like such a woman when these stereotypical/demeaning things happen to me."

Oh also, I'm crossposting these:

Gross. That explains why he hasn't gotten the SRS. By that logic, a butthole is a vagina too.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Feels like I'm wearing... nothing at all...
kiwifarms.net
Gross. That explains why he hasn't gotten the SRS. By that logic, a butthole is a vagina too.
It's fairly obvious that he fantasises about having one, but is probably kept back because deep down inside he knows that SRS results are a huge mess. Add that he's now seeing his little pet monkey Riley "recovering" from it, it might put him off further.

Troonwhisperer

Troons of the world unite!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2236968
They deserve to be shared again and again. But imo there is a better video which includes all the clips in your video as well:

(Somebody posted this already some time ago. But there might be new people who haven't watched it yet, since we had a influx of new Hontrastans on the Hontra thread in the last few months).

Cr1ms0n_&_C10v3r

I cut off my tits for Pride Month
kiwifarms.net
They deserve to be shared again and again. But imo there is a better video which includes all the clips in your video as well:

(Somebody posted this already some time ago. But there might be new people who haven't watched it yet, since we had a influx of new Hontrastans on the Hontra thread in the last few months).
That one's a classic!

Nykysnottrans

鬼女
kiwifarms.net
That Marilyn Manson portrait of Nyk only hints at the truth and nothing but the truth:

TheTRUTH.jpg

I remember posting that video here in the thead when I found it, it was a cinematic masterpiece.
Best ContraPoints parody ever IMO. I wish I could show it to every ContraPoints cult-member.
My prediction is that he's going to detransition.
He will never detransition, ever, because that means admitting he was wrong all along, and Nyk cannot admit being wrong. Nyk is going to kill himself transitioning and there is nothing we can do about it. His mind is set and the fact that he's a Youtube millionaire only confirms in his crazy head that he's finally doing the right thing and that he has finally proven everyone wrong who once devalued him for wanting to "go trans".
It would be hilarious though, cause RGR already got the GRS and is fucked for life and if he waited a bit longer maybe Ollyboi will cut his PhilosophyTube right off too (if only the NHS didn't have such loooong waiting lists, those nazi's).
If Oliver gets his PhilosophyTube turned inside out, all the better for Nyk because Nyk still has the diq and thus he gets to deflower Riley and Oliver. All joking aside, Nyk is not dysphoric about his dick, he admitted in one of his Livestreams that he isn't, and that he only wants to get a vagina to know what it's like to have sex with one, an AGP admission if anyone ever needed one. Theryn was on that Livestream too and he said he too fantasizes about getting a vagina just to have sex with it. That Livestream was like watching a younger gay man and a younger gay man double dare one another with sex-chat into getting bottom surgery. Then they talked about their facial feminization consultations and going to see Gregory Gorgeous' FFS surgeon, dr. Jeffrey Spiegel, who they admitted was outside their price range, but Nyk said he wanted "the top-shelf face, not the bottom-shelf face". At one point Nyk turned to the chat and told his audience that "this is what trannies do when they get together, they talk about surgery all the time", and that's the moment you ought to realize that the real reason Nyk and other LARPing chasers want to be part of the trans community is because it's the only place where they can discuss topics that society finds disturbing or taboo, like drug experiences, emotional shifts, weird sexual configurations ("getting a vagina and then getting fucked in it with a strap on is the most degenerate thing you can do"), body modification (which is what FFS and GRS are). You can tell that Nyk really enjoys the more cultic or in-group aspect of being part of the trans community rather than being a trannie himself. Nyk likes the fact that he is part of a community where people only talk about their sex-related surgeries in a purely self-referential way, but there is no fundamental discussion about what they are actually doing in seeking out such surgeries.

Troonwhisperer

Troons of the world unite!
kiwifarms.net
I remember posting that video here in the thead when I found it, it was a cinematic masterpiece.
Best ContraPoints parody ever IMO. I wish I could show it to every ContraPoints cult-member.
Right, I thought it was you. Yes, I also think it's the best Hontra parody. I especially like the details of the torture room. Too bad that I still don't know who created the video. As far as I know it's from the now already banned r/itsafetish subreddit.

He will never detransition, ever, because that means admitting he was wrong all along, and Nyk cannot admit being wrong. Nyk is going to kill himself transitioning and there is nothing we can do about it. His mind is set and the fact that he's a Youtube millionaire only confirms in his crazy head that he's finally doing the right thing and that he has finally proven everyone wrong who once devalued him for wanting to "go trans".

A narcissist would rather kill himself/herself pretending to be a martyr than being alive and full of shame. Nyk will realize (or already did) that by trooning out he bet on the wrong horse (Who'd have thought that people will sooner or later get fed up by trannies?). However, he of course can't admit that he made a mistake. Even saying something like "I was brainwashed by the troon ideology" won't be enough for him, as he still would have admit to a mistake. So he'll probably write a letter how he had to kill himself because the transphobia he got was so bad that he just couldn't go on like this. This way he can 41% himself and be remembered as a martyr by the most evil people on earth and will never have to stand up to his own mistakes. People like Ollie and RGD can then mourn the death of their transbian mother while jerking off on his grave.

Nykysnottrans

鬼女
kiwifarms.net
A narcissist would rather kill himself/herself pretending to be a martyr than being alive and full of shame. Nyk will realize (or already did) that by trooning out he bet on the wrong horse (Who'd have thought that people will sooner or later get fed up by trannies?). However, he of course can't admit that he made a mistake. Even saying something like "I was brainwashed by the troon ideology" won't be enough for him, as he still would have admit to a mistake. So he'll probably write a letter how he had to kill himself because the transphobia he got was so bad that he just couldn't go on like this. This way he can 41% himself and be remembered as a martyr by the most evil people on earth and will never have to stand up to his own mistakes. People like Ollie and RGD can then mourn the death of their transbian mother while jerking off on his grave.
According to his own expected transition timeline, he won't make it to 40. Nyk said that he expects to die within 10 years after starting his transition. That was in 2017 (when Nyk was 29), so he's basically alotted himself another 7 years. Nyk openly admitted that his transition is a suicide mission. Nyk imagines his transition to be like the movie Black Swan: he expects to die after being validated as the "perfect" woman. Just like the Mona character in Black Swan dies right after her last "perfect" ballet recital. In the last scene of the movie she dies in the arms of the choreographer saying: "I was perfect.". Being validated as the "perfect" woman is a fantasy of many AGP. They view their transitions as a society-sanctioned form of obsessive perfectionism. They write about it online too, even in mainstream publications, about how being seen as "perfect" women by hetero cis men gets them off.

Lastly, Nyk is part of a movement that favours giving up on life, becoming a patient and slowly killing yourself while you fuck your way through Tinder. Here's what they say on Twitter:

I think euthanasia should be an option. I myself suffer from paraphilia and would like to end my own life in about 15 years time. Unfortunately most people are imbeciles and oppose assisted dying, and I don't have time to wait for the fossilised intellect of the masses to thaw.

Nykysnottrans

鬼女
kiwifarms.net
Having Ella Grant on there won't help either. She's a right leaning transwoman who is friends with Blair White.
Anyone here remember Ella Grant? Still trying to be a ContraPoints clone (I have seen every one of these younger trannies turn into ContraPoints clones. I bet Samantha Lux is the next clone in line.):

"I was typecast as a Blaire-lite, tradwife character.", and now you're a ContraPoints rip-off but without the audio quality or the wit. Also, this is a zoomer pretending that this what talk shows looked like in the 1990s. 1990s TV really did not look like an Outrun meme.

Ella Grant went and had The Surgery and prompty lost her mind afterwards. Where's Ella now? Something really fucked up must've happened there, but Ella made the mistake of going SJW woke and trying to become even more ContraPoints than Nyk is, so now she can't make a video confessional and admit what happened. If she had remained in the anti-SJW sphere it would've been a lot easier to talk about it and audiences would be more accepting/supportive. On the other hand, now that she's in the cult it's verboten to admit that your transition fucked you up, so now she's stuck with an audience that doesn't want to hear what she has to say and she knows it so she stays mum about it. Ella is an example of a young impressionable t-girl who was fucked up by trying to emulate Nyk but this a story that will never be told.

Al13nBl4st3r

kiwifarms.net
Anyone here remember Ella Grant? Still trying to be a ContraPoints clone (I have seen every one of these younger trannies turn into ContraPoints clones. I bet Samantha Lux is the next clone in line.):

"I was typecast as a Blaire-lite, tradwife character.", and now you're a ContraPoints rip-off but without the audio quality or the wit. Also, this is a zoomer pretending that this what talk shows looked like in the 1990s. 1990s TV really did not look like an Outrun meme.

Ella Grant went and had The Surgery and prompty lost her mind afterwards. Where's Ella now? Something really fucked up must've happened there, but Ella made the mistake of going SJW woke and trying to become even more ContraPoints than Nyk is, so now she can't make a video confessional and admit what happened. If she had remained in the anti-SJW sphere it would've been a lot easier to talk about it and audiences would be more accepting/supportive. On the other hand, now that she's in the cult it's verboten to admit that your transition fucked you up, so now she's stuck with an audience that doesn't want to hear what she has to say and she knows it so she stays mum about it. Ella is an example of a young impressionable t-girl who was fucked up by trying to emulate Nyk but this a story that will never be told.
I remember Ella Grant passing well enough when I first heard of her a few years back. I guess it is true what they say about young transitioners masculinising once they hit their twenties.

lolitaprincess

kiwifarms.net

didnt theryn leave hontra for ella ? I wouldnt be surprised if theryn was creeped out by hontras chaser transbian shit and didnt want to be associated with that. I also think theryn was probably embarassed by hontras balding

hontra youre not welcome in the trans community
mostly for being bald

LizCurly89

kiwifarms.net
"I was typecast as a Blaire-lite, tradwife character.", and now you're a ContraPoints rip-off but without the audio quality or the wit
I remember him and 'Miss' London who used to hang out an obscure commentary channel "Hi I think I'm Real." They used to do really cringy edgy type content in the interim between the Anti-sjw days and Breadtube. Both Ella and London seemed to look up to Theryn and Blaire, and mainly modeled their content after them. When Nyk came onto the scene, this changed, and both tried to become him instead.

'Samantha Lux' is interesting cause he takes Blaire's aesthetics and mixes it with Nyk's ideology. I wouldn't be suprised if Nyk is in that younger ladyboy's DMs already. He now has an army of hsts blaire clones who would simp for him at the ready.

Last edited:

believe all women

kiwifarms.net

What I've seen happen with a few detransitioners is that the go deeper into this postmodern stuff, completely into nothing-means-anything territory, and then move back into their previous way of presenting themselves. Since nothing means anything, they can act like a man 99% of the time and be no less of a woman than anyone else. They won't call themselves women anymore, but will hold that they haven't really changed, they've just "moved past" their need to do all of the demanding work of trying to pass. They'll say that the trans era was a stage they had to go through for some personal reason, and that they understand themselves better than ever, despite acting tired and depressed. Conrad (Digibro) and Lachlan Still (ThePedanticRomantic), both of whom have threads here, have leaned in this direction at points. I think those two are a little further down the road than Hontra, but haven't reached the final stages yet.

The thing about detransitioning for Hontra is that he has already undergone FFS. We have all heard horror stories about the genital surgery, but your face is very close to who you are as a person. You show it everywhere. Your family and friends use that to recognize you. You recognize yourself from your face when you look in the mirror. Nick can never have his real face back again. That must a special kind of torture.