ContraPoints / William Nicholas Parrott / Natalie Wynn Parrott / Nykytyne2 - GamerGhazi Cannibalism Victim, Youtube "Intellectual"

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

esmeggs

TERF princess of troon island
kiwifarms.net
The irony is that although most of you dislike her content, you're some of her biggest fans.
Contra's biggest fan would be you, Olly.
Didn't he say once that the editing process was a very difficult thing for him to do because it triggered muh dysphoria?

How come the dude is spending so much time rewatching his mangled face if he's so freaked out by it
Funny how his 'dysphoria' only keeps him from editing his videos on time, but not from posting videos and photos of himself on Instagram and Twitter.

Middle-aged Meltdown

I may be old,but I'm still petty.
kiwifarms.net
I think this is Contrapoint’s dad:
They look alike. Same eyes.
I wonder what her relationship with her family is like post-transition. She's never mentioned how they get on. I know Blaire doesn't have a good time with at least half of her family. Contra's family is more liberal it seems, so IDK.

Sw33t track

kiwifarms.net
I thought the mouthfeel thing is a joke.. right?

I want a new upload so this thread gets more funny posts

This is how all academics sound. And it doesn't necessarily extend outside of their professional image.
"paragraphs of poorfag seething"
The cattle calling the pot a nigger. I'm yet to see anything in this thread which is not absolute pure seething that would put Nyksnottrans' schizophrenia to shame.
It's nothing but cat ladies and landwhales arguing about how the evil tranny scrotes want to take over society and true & honest trans women arguing about how this is bad optics and that Contrapoints is not a true & honest trans woman like them.
In 292 pages I'm yet to see a single funny thing.

macguyver16

kiwifarms.net
The cattle calling the pot a nigger. I'm yet to see anything in this thread which is not absolute pure seething that would put Nyksnottrans' schizophrenia to shame.
It's nothing but cat ladies and landwhales arguing about how the evil tranny scrotes want to take over society and true & honest trans women arguing about how this is bad optics and that Contrapoints is not a true & honest trans woman like them.

I didn't know our purpose here was specifically to make you laugh.

Guess I'll crack open the joke book
51Ci+fvsz2L.jpg

Freesia

kiwifarms.net
made an account just to ask why all of you are so obsessed with her. if you despise her as much as you do why are you so upset that she hasn't uploaded for so long? why do you follow her as closely as you do? i mean how do you actively use this forum without reflecting on your life's decisions? do you not think this is getting out of hand? do you not cringe at yourself at all? i'm generally curious, i just want to understand what it is that brings you here
>her
>she

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
made an account just to ask why all of you are so obsessed with her. if you despise her as much as you do why are you so upset that she hasn't uploaded for so long? why do you follow her as closely as you do? i mean how do you actively use this forum without reflecting on your life's decisions? do you not think this is getting out of hand? do you not cringe at yourself at all? i'm generally curious, i just want to understand what it is that brings you here
"Why are you here?" - Person Who Is Here

AssignedEva

kiwifarms.net
Don't worry, nobody is perfect and you learn something new every day

And yes, that's a good starting point.
If it makes you feel any better I'm willing to admit that I'm a Contrapoints fan and legitimately look forward to the video dropping.

I'm also willing to admit that I'm dubious about whether or not Contra is "actually trans" or just a fetishist (I know a lot of people on here don't care for the distinction). Let me ask you this - in early Contra videos, before the transition, do you think the way Nyk behaved towards "Mommy" Anita Sarkeesian was in any way appropriate? Do you think he, as an at-the-time man, was reasonable in rendering her a sexual object and mocking her in that way? How do you think Anita Sarkeesian felt about a crossdressing man making a video where he pretended to masturbate to her? Is there a possibility that he was weaponising sexuality to humiliate an outspoken woman?

N U

The one good troon
kiwifarms.net

V4L_Penis

kiwifarms.net
5 months to edit a 2 hour video? Thats some god tier incompetence right there.
He could have even spread it out in chunks where he did 30 minutes a day over 4 days or even just 10 minutes per day over 12 days if he really wanted to be a lazy cunt.

The Binging with Babish guy has pretty similar Patreon numbers and he pumped out like more than 20 videos in the same time span. Although to Nik's credit, he's slightly less of a grifter than Hbomberguy

Bloody bunny

kiwifarms.net
You’ll never be a woman nick.