ContraPoints / William Nicholas Parrott / Natalie Wynn Parrott / Nykytyne2 - GamerGhazi Cannibalism Victim, Youtube "Intellectual"

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Pinga

kiwifarms.net
FYI, Nyk got his load frozen at a fertility clinic before he got himself sterilized on HRT.

*cries in disgust*

I don't know who I feel sorry for more: the kid who has to have him as a father, or the poor woman who will have to share a child with him, when she'll realise she's shackled to a raging cross-dressing narc for the rest of her life.

Sigh. Can't let that Chad sperm go to waste I guess. Gross.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net

narcissistic injury

kiwifarms.net
Nyk is so mad that I mentioned his Italian background, he just can't get over it LMAO!

View attachment 2742688 View attachment 2742691

View attachment 2742709

There you go, even delusional Nyk can't ignore the truth about his SJW cult anymore: "as if trans people on here aren’t constantly doxxing & harassing each other. At the slightest provocation."

View attachment 2742692

And yet I can't escape the entirely unfounded suspicion that the reason Riley is being targeted the way he is right now is because Nyk must've given him the Imperial Caesarian thumbs-down behind the scenes. I still do not believe that the rest of BreadTube would feel so comfortable about targeting Riley if Nyk hadn't given them the go-ahead first. Why oh why do I feel this way? 🤔
Why do you think that’s related to what you said???

Also.. Is contras italian mom still on social media?

Nykysnottrans

鬼女
kiwifarms.net

some dumbfuck

kiwifarms.net
He's been hate-lurking at his KF thread for years, he's this close to signing up.

She is, she follows Nyk on Facebook and Twitter. Not posting her accounts because I disagree with doxxing family members.
I have to wonder, what are your general takes on doxxing? I feel like all it does is put someone in danger, so it should be reserved for serious situations. Why bother doxxing someone like contra for example.

EverlyB

kiwifarms.net
I have to wonder, what are your general takes on doxxing? I feel like all it does is put someone in danger, so it should be reserved for serious situations. Why bother doxxing someone like contra for example.
The one person I seriously helped try to doxx was a man in his 40s with thousands of followers on eating disorder Instagram who praised underweight bodies, gave weight loss tips, and personally coached young women with EDs on Kik. We'd mass reported him many times and nothing was working, and we figured he needed to face consequences and be dissuaded from continuing. Was that fair?

some dumbfuck

kiwifarms.net
The one person I seriously helped try to doxx was a man in his 40s with thousands of followers on eating disorder Instagram who praised underweight bodies, gave weight loss tips, and personally coached young women with EDs on Kik. We'd mass reported him many times and nothing was working, and we figured he needed to face consequences and be dissuaded from continuing. Was that fair?
I think that is pretty fair, when reports don't get acknowledged and harm is being done I can see why doxxing would be helpful. However, I see people get doxxed for pretty unnecessary shit in all honesty.

Fields Of Rye

Your friendly neighborhood schizoid
kiwifarms.net
Doxxing is a tool.

The idea that it's putting someone in danger is sort of over dramatic. It depends on what you are doing. Draw cartoons of Muhammad and live in a country ending in "Istan"? Maybe you have an argument. But most instances of doxxing are done because it's the only way to "win" against people you disagree with. Ultimately it's morality is purely dependent on the likely consequences.

I doxed a guy who stole a somewhat popular YouTube account. He had an alert set up for his name, saw it, and immediately sold it dirt cheap to a guy who ended up giving it back. Stealing a YouTube account isn't a crime. His friends wouldn't give a shit. The whole thing doesn't fucking matter.

What if it's a dude whose talking about why pedophilia is okay? You are concerned and you find his dox. He's a lighthouse operator in the alaskan circle. He's a thousand miles from the nearest kid with internet access once every 6 months. Publishing those Dox is different than if the guy was say, a preschool teacher.

Political Dox are a different matter. Doxing a right wing person to get them fired is fucking pathetic and frankly only going to get them more support. Doxing a left wing person is fucking pointless 90% of the time because nobody cares and they'll act like colossal fucking drama queens.

The only useful things about political doxxing is to point out people as hypocrites. Anyone complaining about the danger of it, with the exception of people doing shit that's illegal where they live, are on par with people worried about gangstalking.

narcissistic injury

kiwifarms.net
23FBF652-59CA-4ACA-AC97-1552AC775A5B.jpeg

Nykysnottrans

鬼女
kiwifarms.net
I have been doxxed and I have doxxed those who doxxed me in the past. My verdict on doxxing/being doxxed? I think it's completely overrated. Nothing happened, to me or to them. It also depends on your definition of doxxing. Doxxing for some people means literally posting all personal infoz including credit cards, social security numbers, etc, for others merely posting someone's real name is considered doxxing. As @Fields Of Rye pointed out, context is everything.

I didn't doxx Nyk so I can't speak on that specifically, you're gonna have to ask the person who started this thread (which wasn't me, I only joined this thread when it was already dozens of pages deep) why they did it. I personally agree with the doxxing of Nyk because he's a multi-millionaire Youtuber with political ambitions/connections who openly does drugs on his Livestream in front of a youthful audience, so I do think people have a right to know where to find this person. It's perfectly legal to organize a peace protest outside the personal residence of a controversial public figure, and I don't see how that's any different. Would Nyk feel better if he knew people were sharing his contact information in private amongst themselves? Because you can rest assured all those SJW TRAs that condemn KF are sharing the crap out of one another's doxx over DMs, crypto apps, etc. They only hate us because we do openly what they do secretly.

I personally suspect that the doxxing of e-celebs here on KF serves primarily a "levelling" fuction. These e-celebs online often create larger-than-life fake personas, and by doxxing them you expose them to be just a regular ole person, living in a regular ole house, in a regular ole town, with regular ole family members like everyone else. You expose them to be nothing special really, cutting them down to size. I think that's the powertrip that people get out of doxxing. It's a way to say: "You are no better than me/us, you pretend to be all that and more online, but you're really just a regular person like everyone else.".

some dumbfuck

kiwifarms.net
I have been doxxed and I have doxxed those who doxxed me in the past. My verdict on doxxing/being doxxed? I think it's completely overrated. Nothing happened, to me or to them. It also depends on your definition of doxxing. Doxxing for some people means literally posting all personal infoz including credit cards, social security numbers, etc, for others merely posting someone's real name is considered doxxing. As @Fields Of Rye pointed out, context is everything.

I didn't doxx Nyk so I can't speak on that specifically, you're gonna have to ask the person who started this thread (which wasn't me, I only joined this thread when it was already dozens of pages deep) why they did it. I personally agree with the doxxing of Nyk because he's a multi-millionaire Youtuber with political ambitions/connections who openly does drugs on his Livestream in front of a youthful audience, so I do think people have a right to know where to find this person. It's perfectly legal to organize a peace protest outside the personal residence of a controversial public figure, and I don't see how that's any different. Would Nyk feel better if he knew people were sharing his contact information in private amongst themselves? Because you can rest assured all those SJW TRAs that condemn KF are sharing the crap out of one another's doxx over DMs, crypto apps, etc. They only hate us because we do openly what they do secretly.

I personally suspect that the doxxing of e-celebs here on KF serves primarily a "levelling" fuction. These e-celebs online often create larger-than-life fake personas, and by doxxing them you expose them to be just a regular ole person, living in a regular ole house, in a regular ole town, with regular ole family members like everyone else. You expose them to be nothing special really, cutting them down to size. I think that's the powertrip that people get out of doxxing. It's a way to say: "You are no better than me/us, you pretend to be all that and more online, but you're really just a regular person like everyone else.".
Makes sense. Thanks for explaining.

Last edited:

fax machine

kiwifarms.net
EF1D5634-6C96-49AD-AEA1-6FCA7C685EB8.jpeg

And just like that, the “harassment is bad” thread has been deleted. Every fucking time Contra tweets something good. Tbh I expected this one to go down sooner, and I’m surprised that the replies are still up. Maybe next time Contra can try using her whole spine and standing by her completely normal, should-not-be-controversial takes.

:optimistic:

Cr1ms0n_&_C10v3r

Farming mangoes in Tahiti
kiwifarms.net
What would make him detransition won't be him hitting peak trans, it'll be him dying of thirst from the sheer lack of pussy he's been getting.
I want to just remind everyone here that Amberlynn Reid, a 500lb woman with lymphedema, BPD and narcissistic tendencies, has meanwhile had 3 girlfriends in the span of 6 months. Many such cases!

PyrrhicRustle

kiwifarms.net
I want to just remind everyone here that Amberlynn Reid, a 500lb woman with lymphedema, BPD and narcissistic tendencies, has meanwhile had 3 girlfriends in the span of 6 months. Many such cases!
I wonder what she could have that Contra doesn't. Or perhaps the other way around.

murph

kiwifarms.net
Because he is a lolcow, and lolcows aren't real, by definition.

Rose_of_Troon

kiwifarms.net
Why would anyone host a peace demonstration in front of nyks covid-19 getaway mansion. She’s not a war criminal. That’s pretty ridiculous imo. The only purpose of doxxing is so people can start harassing you at your house, have 🍕 delivered etc. isn’t it? I know this feels petty and in our day and age every argument has to be morally charged in order to survive in public discourse, but cmon.. you also don’t have to dox a pedo. It’s way enough to inform the authorities.

Last edited: