ContraPoints / William Nicholas Parrott / Natalie Wynn Parrott / Nykytyne2 - GamerGhazi Cannibalism Victim, Youtube "Intellectual"

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Medicinal Molduga

a remedy for troonery
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2746177

And just like that, the “harassment is bad” thread has been deleted. Every fucking time Contra tweets something good. Tbh I expected this one to go down sooner, and I’m surprised that the replies are still up. Maybe next time Contra can try using her whole spine and standing by her completely normal, should-not-be-controversial takes.

:optimistic:
He's got no integrity whatsoever. If you take a public position on something you know is going to be controversial, have the guts to stand by it. Otherwise, stay quiet. Cowardly little man.

Rose_of_Troon

kiwifarms.net
AAB04F13-AB33-484C-BB32-EDA4A12996F0.jpeg

Brilliant, nyk. 🙄

ByffyloByll2

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2739600

I have no love for online vegans, but this is an incomprehensibly aggressive string of tweets. “I find it impossible to believe that anyone actually likes tofu” — you mean like billions of normal people in East and Southeast Asia? Come on. Tofu can be delicious in the hands of any half decent cook. You just have to respect its nature instead of trying to bully it into substituting meat.

Honestly, I question the culinary ability of anyone so hostile toward tofu that they refuse to accept other people’s enjoyment of it. Like, do you not understand marination? Because in that case your meat doesn’t sound good either.

Very sad to see people allow annoying vegans the power to ruin food in their minds.

What an absolute goddamn lunatic. But really, this whole spat with the vegans is a perfect microcosm of Nyk's typical MO. Has there ever been a day where Nyk wasn't making unprovoked nasty swipes at every single group of people that pops into his spoiled, drug-fried brain? I get that vegans aren't exactly sympathetic but the fact that these tweets seem to come out of nowhere says a lot more about his state of mind than theirs. Now I've never tried to go vegan so I apologize if I'm wrong here but a "vegan diet" is actually much more nebulous than people think it is since there's no universal standard as to what vegans are supposed to eat. You could theoretically subsist entirely off of certain kinds of booze, drugs, and junk food and still technically be vegan, so hey Nyk, looks like you're vegan after all. But the idea that all vegans do is sit around and eat tofu is such a bizarrely specific stereotype for him to be randomly taking potshots at for no apparent reason. And its so obvious by his follow up tweets that he's just doing his typical damage control tactic (read: backhanded gaslighting non-apology) of "I'm sorry I offended X group I was just trying to start a Discourse™ - but actually I'm not sorry at all you're still stupid and wrong about everything and I'm still morally superior to you." Rinse and repeat with another online subculture a couple of days later...

Someone should start a countdown to the number of days it takes for him to yet again run back to instagram so he can write yet another giant wall of text crying about how depressed he is that women don't want to fuck him as if he seriously believes his own behavior has nothing to do with the reason why. No matter how many filters, makeup, lighting, camera angles, etc. he uses or incessant fawning he receives from The New York Times-tier intelligentsia, it can't cover up the fact that when people actually get face-to-face with him they always end up seeing what a nasty and cruel person he really is inside and out. In case you're reading this Nyk: no matter much money and e-clout you get you're still going to die miserable and alone and you one hundred percent deserve to.

Last edited:

Il Latte Materno

Ra-ta-ta-ta-ta!
kiwifarms.net
Nyk is like the Breadtube equivalent of an Alzheimers sufferer. Once in a while, oh so briefly, you see a little spark of lucidity. They'll remember that what they peddle is bullshit/counter intuitive to their actual quality of life.

Then you remember they delete all their posts that actually make sense, the ones that are actually the result of somewhat logical thinking and adding two plus two. The brain is too rotted by Patreon money, quick endorphin rushes from sassy retorts and at best passive aggressive fence sitting that leans in favor of the paypigs.

Part of me wants to believe something is there. Something ready to break out. But the Internet numbers and the cash stream could run out at any moment if they actually said what they believed.

mrdk_04

In semi-autist hell.
kiwifarms.net
"Doctor I'm having problems with my transition."

"Well, I'm out of ideas. Here, watch ContraPoints."
Mental health professionals are something else. From my own experience I can only say this: stay the hell away from psychologists and treat therapists with caution. If you have no choice but to contact them, best of luck to you.
Of the 5 psychologists which lived in my street, I'd only allow one to treat me. The others were pockmarked with unstable relationships and histrionics.
One family even moved to a low-income neighbourhood at the behest of the psych-husband, since he though it suitable to teach the plight of refugees to his children asap. Shared the house with new arrivals and the marriage fell apart after that.

Nykysnottrans

鬼女
kiwifarms.net
Whoever tweeted these at Nyk, thank you very much:

ContraPointsGoCountYrMoneyWhileOthersStarveNStruggle.jpg

What an absolute goddamn lunatic. But really, this whole spat with the vegans is a perfect microcosm of Nyk's typical MO. Has there ever been a day where Nyk wasn't making unprovoked nasty swipes at every single group of people that pops into his spoiled, drug-fried brain? I get that vegans aren't exactly sympathetic but the fact that these tweets seem to come out of nowhere say a lot more about his state of mind than theirs. Now I've never tried to go vegan so I apologize if I'm wrong here but a "vegan diet" is actually much more nebulous than people think it is since there's no universal standard as to what vegans are supposed to eat. You could theoretically subsist entirely off of certain kinds of booze, drugs, and junk food and still technically be vegan, so hey Nyk, looks like you're vegan after all. But the idea that all vegans do is sit around and eat tofu is such a bizarrely specific stereotype for him to be randomly taking potshots at for no apparent reason. And its so obvious by his follow up tweets that he's just doing his typical damage control tactic (read: backhanded gaslighting non-apology) of "I'm sorry I offended X group I was just trying to start a Discourse™ - but actually I'm not sorry at all you're still stupid and wrong about everything and I'm still morally superior to you." Rinse and repeat with another online subculture a couple of days later...

Someone should start a countdown to the number of days it takes for him to yet again run back to instagram so he can write yet another giant wall of text crying about how sad he is that women don't want to fuck him as if he seriously believes his own behavior has nothing to do with the reason why. No matter how many filters, makeup, lighting, camera angles, etc. he uses or incessant fawning he receives from The New York Times-tier intelligentsia, it can't cover up the fact that when people actually get face-to-face with him they always end up seeing what a nasty and cruel person he really is inside and out. In case you're reading this Nyk: no matter much money and e-clout you get you're still going to die miserable and alone and you one hundred percent deserve to.
I was reading a webpage with a collection of quotes from Marilyn Manson where he was talking about sex, relationships, fetishes, etc. At one point he was talking about what he looks for in a woman, and he said:

That was with Evan Rachel Wood and (not to bring her up) but sometimes in life, I have noticed that I'll attach myself to identifying with the wrong thing. Whether that be a relationship or a concept. Fixing something else that's broken would fix what's wrong with me. I've described myself as a flypaper for damaged women. I've often attracted myself to things that are more complicated than myself because I didn't want to deal with being me. (Metal Hammer - June 2012)

- Nice ones. I’ve avoided that – unintentionally – in the past. Not naming anyone and saying that they were mean, but I think I’ve been described as flypaper for crazy women. It is hard to take on that role when I’m so unreasonably unusual to handle. I guess I’m a wildcat.
I find myself wanting to locate a girl who is truly nice, and understands both Brian and Marilyn Manson. It’s person and persona, it’s all of it, it’s a handful. So, someone who is nice enough and kind enough to deal with that. I’m not sure if they make that sort of person. I’ll let you know if I find out. (When asked what his type of woman is, Dazed - Sept. 2016)

At least Manson was decent enough to let women know upfront that he expected them to love Marilyn Manson as much as Brian Warner. Nyk doesn't even have the decency or the self-awareness or just the honestly of asking a future lover to love Nyk as much "Natalie". Instead Nyk pretends that Nyk isn't even there, when Nyk is there all along - how many times have we pointed out in this thread all the instances when Nyk stops being "Natalie", temporary steps out of that role, and goes back to being Nyk, talking like Nyk, commenting like Nyk? Even those of you who never got to see Nyk being Nyk and have the misfortune of ending up in a relationship with "Natalie" will eventually learn to discern the moments when Nyk stops being "Natalie" and goes back to being Nyk. I fucking KNOW it in my bones that this will happen to any person who ends up in a relationship with Nyk, while expecting Nyk to be "Natalie" 24/7. You will learn to recognize when Nyk stops being "Natalie" and it will terrify you.

But unlike Marilyn Manson who at least seems to be self-aware enough to openly concede to having a split personality, you will be stuck with someone who aggressively denies being two people at the same time. Someone who aggressively denies that your relationship to him is a mediated relationship. Someone who will shift from one person into the other before your very eyes, while denying this happens.

Again, do you really want to be "nice enough" to date this man?

Last edited:

Cr1ms0n_&_C10v3r

Farming mangoes in Tahiti
kiwifarms.net
Nyk is like the Breadtube equivalent of an Alzheimers sufferer. Once in a while, oh so briefly, you see a little spark of lucidity. They'll remember that what they peddle is bullshit/counter intuitive to their actual quality of life.

Then you remember they delete all their posts that actually make sense, the ones that are actually the result of somewhat logical thinking and adding two plus two. The brain is too rotted by Patreon money, quick endorphin rushes from sassy retorts and at best passive aggressive fence sitting that leans in favor of the paypigs.

Part of me wants to believe something is there. Something ready to break out. But the Internet numbers and the cash stream could run out at any moment if they actually said what they believed.
It's giving him too much credit. He knows what he's doing. He's not stupid, he can put himself in an outsider's shoes. He knows how his community looks to normal people (confessed cringing at other troonbians), he knows how he looks to them, and he hand-waves away any ideological hypocrisy with sentiments like "life is complicated, I just am a woman, and that's that." Even though he does know it makes no sense.

There's of course the aspect of paypigs, adoration and attention motivating his actions, and a lot of it is just basic self-serving. He has a choice and wants to be this way. Occasionally he does get the courage to voice what he thinks, probably caused by drunkenness. Look at the recent JK Rowling Twitter thread. He even made the point to proclaim it would not be deleted and people disagreeing were wrong. 24 hours later and he's buckled under the pressure and deleted it. That's how much integrity he has. He also focused on the trans community's optics (and by extension his own) in those tweets, not the potential ramifications of those actions on JK herself, which tells you where his priorities lie.
He knows, but doesn't care. He's entirely self-serving.

Nykysnottrans

鬼女
kiwifarms.net
ContraPointsAnnoying.jpg

OMG, those tweets were so aggressive, really hurt his poor fee-fees!
Really, what are you supposed to be in the presence of Nyk, other than annoying? Pleasant and easy-going? GTFO.

LeChampion1992

The true Le Champion
kiwifarms.net
JKR is a TERF. She deserves to be called out for it. CP made an hour long video calling her out for it in January of this year. Why should CP prioritize the potential ramifications on JKR and not the bad optics for trans people? Make it make sense.
The only reason why we still laugh at JK Rowling still is because the fact the social justice left came for her because she thinks chicks can't have dicks.

Also you're on kiwifarms Terfs are like normal sane human beings compared to the troons we mock on this forum.

Mistress of Troon

kiwifarms.net
The only reason why we still laugh at JK Rowling still is because the fact the social justice left came for her because she thinks chicks can't have dicks.

Also you're on kiwifarms Terfs are like normal sane human beings compared to the troons we mock on this forum.

True, I'd rather hang out with 100 man hating TERFs than one troon.

Just to show again how people like Nyk are damaging young confused and mentally ill people by "deradicalizing them away from the alt right", I wanted to share this video of a guy who confronted his gender therapist. It's quite long and I do think it's enough to watch the last 13 minutes of it. I also posted it in the Tranny Sideshows thread.

JKR is a TERF. She deserves to be called out for it. CP made an hour long video calling her out for it in January of this year. Why should CP prioritize the potential ramifications on JKR and not the bad optics for trans people? Make it make sense.

Because JKR is for all her failings at least somewhat a reasonable person about the trans question. Trannies on the other hand suffer from mental illnesses and need good treatment and compassion, not affirmation. This might sound cruel, but is no different than we try to get away a schizophrenic person from his/her delusions about the world.

Dr. Troon Lagoon

Fick dich weg, du Homofürst! Ich kastrier dir die🥚
kiwifarms.net
At this point an excellent idea, make it an outdoor exhibition on a 4x4 room, have furniture also covered with them, each representing a women that has confided in you: male troons are their own worst PR.

They’ll probably try to destroy it, all the while with you sipping tea (never interrupt your opposition while they make costly mistake after mistake).

Imagine the milk for the farms this would produce! *chef’s kiss*

esmeggs

Terfina Ghastley-Warrcrimes
kiwifarms.net
I don't even necessarily disagree with Contra here but why is he still shitting his pants over vegans?
Screenshot (755).png
He's kinda reaching, all OP is implying is that he treats animals with the same respect he has for people- not really comparable to the misogyny that is so prevalent in vegan activism. Just reads like Contra is looking to start a fight.
Screenshot (759)_LI.png
Screenshot (757).pngScreenshot (758).png
Also "white philosophy bros" lmao
lkdfjsdl.jpg

King Critical is putting out a series responding to Contrapoints' "Autogynephilia" video. His series responding to the "TERFs" video was great if anyone is interested.
Just to show again how people like Nyk are damaging young confused and mentally ill people by "deradicalizing them away from the alt right", I wanted to share this video of a guy who confronted his gender therapist. It's quite long and I do think it's enough to watch the last 13 minutes of it. I also posted it in the Tranny Sideshows thread.

Thanks for linking this! I saw one of his videos earlier about why he was detransitioning and it affirmed a lot of my suspicions surrounding how clueless gender therapists are- he mentioned that 4 out of 4 gender therapists he talked to had never even heard of the word autogynephile before (not that they need to agree with Blanchard's concept of autogynephilia, just that they're so uninformed that they weren't even aware of the term and the literature surrounding it). One of the comments on the video above is relevant to Nyk, who said his main reason to transition was that he didn't want to age as a man:
Screenshot (754).png

scathefire

not "scat the fire"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nyk, who said his main reason to transition was that he didn't want to age as a man:
Screenshot (754).png
The irony is that they're all going to age as men whether they like it or not, and that's what's going to make it harder and harder for them to imitate women. You can't get out of aging like your biological sex.

Last edited:

Mistress of Troon

kiwifarms.net
Thanks for linking this! I saw one of his videos earlier about why he was detransitioning and it affirmed a lot of my suspicions surrounding how clueless gender therapists are- he mentioned that 4 out of 4 gender therapists he talked to had never even heard of the word autogynephile before (not that they need to agree with Blanchard's concept of autogynephilia, just that they're so uninformed that they weren't even aware of the term and the literature surrounding it). One of the comments on the video above is relevant to Nyk, who said his main reason to transition was that he didn't want to age as a man:

Gender therapists and all the other enablers are the people who would have done lobotomies to cure mental illnesses just 30 - 50 years ago. This is why people should be more critical about the medical establishment. Sure, Queer theory is bullshit and gender studies has less to do with the study of gender but more with indoctrinating young women with questionable ideas and theories. But medical science has been around much longer and it's quite puzzling to me how they still have so much trust in the general public given that they've done so much evil and it doesn't seem that they're likely to stop now.

I don't even necessarily disagree with Contra here but why is he still shitting his pants over vegans?

When did he start taking estrogen again? For some it's earlier or later, but most troons seem to start losing their mind around year 4 on it. Not that his arguments/comments were much better in the past, but it appears to me that he's more and more arguing with himself on Twitter than with an actual audience.