ContraPoints / William Nicholas Parrott / Natalie Wynn Parrott / Nykytyne2 - GamerGhazi Cannibalism Victim, Youtube "Intellectual"

esmeggs

Terfina Ghastley-Warrcrimes
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot (762).png
Vegans are the new terfs for Nyk to mald over ig. You can tell the criticism he got from vegans- about how he's unable to exercise any self-control and actually do anything beyond virtual signaling - got to him

Nykysnottrans

鬼女
kiwifarms.net
WTF, a tweet from Nyk I actually agree with?!

WTFIAgreeWithNykFuqVegans.jpg

Yes, Nyk, please become a vegan influencer hatin'on vegan Natsees. I hate vegan Natsees too.

LMAO, Nyk's new incarnation is going to be as à-bas-le-ciel:

Woops, sorry, wrong video, I mean to post this one here by à-bas-le-ciel:

Oh, what, you think I have nothing in common with HIMR and Kristen Leo? When the camera's off, you think I'm not, like, 50% HIMR and 50% K-Leo, in real life?

For any zoomers lurking along who are too young to remember the Vegan Natsees of Youtube, here an anthology:

esmeggs

kiwifarms.net
WTF, a tweet from Nyk I actually agree with?!

View attachment 2753720

Yes, Nyk, please become a vegan influencer hatin'on vegan Natsees. I hate vegan Natsees too.
Is he not aware that he can choose to not eat animal products without centering his channel around veganism or vegan activism?? Or.... he could even choose to go vegan without telling anyone at all 😱😱 I guess that's a foreign concept to a narcissistic exhibitionist.

Point 707

706.99999999~
kiwifarms.net
JKR is a TERF. She deserves to be called out for it. CP made an hour long video calling her out for it in January of this year. Why should CP prioritize the potential ramifications on JKR and not the bad optics for trans people? Make it make sense.

JKR isn't even a TERF, she isn't a radical feminist as far as I'm aware and she accepts that trans people exist, she just doesn't agree that they should be able to push out biological women from biological women's spaces. This is of course transheresy because a crotch wound that needs to be dilated every day is exactly the same thing as a real vagina.

Pinga

kiwifarms.net
Is he not aware that he can choose to not eat animal products without centering his channel around veganism or vegan activism?? Or.... he could even choose to go vegan without telling anyone at all 😱😱 I guess that's a foreign concept to a narcissistic exhibitionist.

But then he'd have to care about living beings other than himself. Lol.

Also, Nyk wishes he could be à-bas-le-ciel. ABL is an annoying purist, but at least he's got a hot bod and a decent mind.

LizCurly89

kiwifarms.net
Well he could have just as easily trooned without centering his channel on troonery and troon activism. He could have even trooned without having to post about female spaces incessantly. He needs to be centered in any endeavor he pursues, and he can justify it by claiming to speak from the lens of postionality or whatever PoMoGloboHomo gibberish he ascribes to in order to deflect from his own selfishness and narcissism.
Also, Nyk wishes he could be à-bas-le-ciel. ABL is an annoying purist, but at least he's got a hot bod and a decent mind.
and a girlfriend.

Seethe and sneed Nyk.

esmeggs

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot (765).png
(archive)
There are few things that give me as much secondhand embarrassment as Contra's tweets and rants about being a "lesbian". It's fascinating that he has the confidence to say things that are so out of touch with reality, especially with how often he confesses, with a nod and a wink, to being a perverted autogynephile. He is literally one of the misogynistic men that straight women lament being attracted to (though I doubt many are attracted to him now), but he's somehow deluded himself into believing that he's actually one of the lesbians that look at straight women and go "I am so lucky that I am not attracted to men".

Nykysnottrans

鬼女
kiwifarms.net
The reason why I brought him up is because he's the main proponent on Youtube of the idea that doctrinaire veganism is just a gateway into fascism. Nyk started out making videos about GamerGate being a gateway into Natseedom, so I thought it would be funny to suggest that Nyk would start making videos like à-bas-le-ciel. Most of the zoomers that worship Nyk have never heard of à-bas-le-ciel, neither were they around when the Freelee the Banana Girl thing happened. A lot of OG Youtubers who were around at the time did come to hate vegans because they were following the drama around Freelee and Durian, but zoomers just don't know. Nyk was actually around at the time and I suspect he too dislikes vegans because he's aware of that past drama. Nyk even identified as a vegan at one point early in his Nykytyne2 days.

Eat Nykytyne (background: Nyk responded to TJ's video "Eat Vegetarians" with "Eat TJ", and this was a response to Nyk)

Zoomers have no idea how manipulative and authoritarian some of these vegan influencers on Youtube were. I can confirm that the vegan animal rights branch of the SJW cult is 100 times worse than the TRA branch of the cult. I encountered fascistic SJWs in the vegan animal rights movement long before I ever encountered a TRA SJW. When TRA SJWs came around I felt like I had seen it all before only 100 times worse in the vegan animal rights movement.

Demon Momma, the new kid on the BreadTube block that I am currently researching, is a huge ContraPoints fanboy and of course he had to piggy-back on the drama by commenting on Nyk vs the vegans:

Vegans are the most fragile motherfuckers on the internet. They are the most high-horse-riding moral crusaders outside of like Christians. It is so bad. OMFG, vegans are the most annoying people. There was literally a time, where I was just trying to eat a sandwich on a stream, and a vegan came into the chat - I have a video on it. I have, like, 6 videos where vegans came in and just insulted me randomly while I was eating and trying to make a stream, not talking about veganism. It is just so exhausting. Yeah, the "Murder Sandwich" video. "How are you enjoying that murder sandwich?", yeah. It was one of the stupidest things I've ever seen. And I called them out on it, and they freaked the fuck out and got really mad at me, and now they hate me.

LMAO, WTF, I agree with Nyk and Demon Momma on something?!

In other news, Belle made a video about Nyk's favourite novel:

ContraPointsLikedLolita.jpg

Last edited:

Anteros

kiwifarms.net

JoseRaulChupacabra

Nanananana. Nanananana. Nanananana.
kiwifarms.net
In other news, Belle made a video about Nyk's favourite novel:

I agree with the overall sentiment expressed at least in the first 5 minutes, but I couldn't finish the video. She just sounds so fake. TeeHee uWu so creeped out by pervy HH. Maybe she has a wilder imagination than I do. If nothing else, the cover to cover poetry and quote goldmine is worth the read.

Also, where are all of these people saying Lolita is a love story? I've heard of this sentiment before, but yet to find someone IRL who actually expressed this.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
What an absolute goddamn lunatic. But really, this whole spat with the vegans is a perfect microcosm of Nyk's typical MO. Has there ever been a day where Nyk wasn't making unprovoked nasty swipes at every single group of people that pops into his spoiled, drug-fried brain? I get that vegans aren't exactly sympathetic but the fact that these tweets seem to come out of nowhere says a lot more about his state of mind than theirs. Now I've never tried to go vegan so I apologize if I'm wrong here but a "vegan diet" is actually much more nebulous than people think it is since there's no universal standard as to what vegans are supposed to eat. You could theoretically subsist entirely off of certain kinds of booze, drugs, and junk food and still technically be vegan, so hey Nyk, looks like you're vegan after all. But the idea that all vegans do is sit around and eat tofu is such a bizarrely specific stereotype for him to be randomly taking potshots at for no apparent reason. And its so obvious by his follow up tweets that he's just doing his typical damage control tactic (read: backhanded gaslighting non-apology) of "I'm sorry I offended X group I was just trying to start a Discourse™ - but actually I'm not sorry at all you're still stupid and wrong about everything and I'm still morally superior to you." Rinse and repeat with another online subculture a couple of days later...

Someone should start a countdown to the number of days it takes for him to yet again run back to instagram so he can write yet another giant wall of text crying about how depressed he is that women don't want to fuck him as if he seriously believes his own behavior has nothing to do with the reason why. No matter how many filters, makeup, lighting, camera angles, etc. he uses or incessant fawning he receives from The New York Times-tier intelligentsia, it can't cover up the fact that when people actually get face-to-face with him they always end up seeing what a nasty and cruel person he really is inside and out. In case you're reading this Nyk: no matter much money and e-clout you get you're still going to die miserable and alone and you one hundred percent deserve to.
I don't think tweeting how tofu sucks warrants this much of an unpacking. Twitter is for posting retarded takes during dinner, that's what this probably was.

Anteros

kiwifarms.net
Zoomers have no idea how manipulative and authoritarian some of these vegan influencers on Youtube were. I can confirm that the vegan animal rights branch of the SJW cult is 100 times worse than the TRA branch of the cult. I encountered fascistic SJWs in the vegan animal rights movement long before I ever encountered a TRA SJW. When TRA SJWs came around I felt like I had seen it all before only 100 times worse in the vegan animal rights movement.
I lowkey want more information about the vegan cult, they sound crazy

Mistress of Troon

kiwifarms.net
I don't think tweeting how tofu sucks warrants this much of an unpacking. Twitter is for posting retarded takes during dinner, that's what this probably was.

I agree with you, but what's funny is how much the tweets from other twitter users get to him. If he had some self-respect, he would just tweet, let his cult followers/haters seethe and enjoy the ride. But even the slightest criticism makes him insecure, which just shows to me how weak as a person he is.

ByffyloByll2

kiwifarms.net
Nyk is so mad that I mentioned his Italian background, he just can't get over it LMAO!

View attachment 2742688

Funny how this is the kind of basic bitch take Blaire White was giving out 4~5 years ago and Nyk responded by making multiple videos burning an effigy of her with his Tiffany Tumbles character but I guess now he's accidently come around to agreeing with it as if he came up with it himself.

Probably. But its not really about the tofu, its about the pattern of behavior where Nyk will start lashing out at various people/communities completely out of the blue who haven't really done anything to him to deserve it. Then when they predictably get mad at him he'll play victim so his white nights will spring into action (Oh noes poor Contra's being unfairly cancelled again!) and he'll do a DARVO style "apology" by basically saying that he was just innocently trying to start a good faith academic inquiry and its the offended persons' fault for misinterpreting him and getting mad. Although I will say his beef (heh) with the vegans seems to be dragging on longer than expected so maybe he's just more sauced than usual?

Last edited: