ContraPoints / William Nicholas Parrott / Natalie Wynn Parrott / Nykytyne2 - GamerGhazi Cannibalism Victim, Youtube "Intellectual"

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

ByffyloByll2

kiwifarms.net
I still feel like Contra just resents Olly for being too transparent with the whole narcissist trans youtuber thing. Contra is really careful and precise with the appeals to emotion, sharing very personal anecdotes, crying on camera, picking out the most demeaning gender critical quotes to make critics of TRA ideology seem like mean-spirited bullies, and so on. Contra builds up being trans as this Greek tragedy about inner conflict and lifelong emotional torment, so you end up with a bunch of stans who fall for that sort of thing talking about how xyz video moved them to tears.

Then Olly comes along like the annoying little brother who also decides they want to transition and totally cramps their older sibling's style in front of their friends. So while Contra is working hard to charm everyone into throwing a pity party for the tragically mistreated fallen protagonist of life itself, Olly decides to tag along and perform the most cringe impression of a woman in front of everyone with the whole guuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlllllll 💅and acting like the stereotype of a ditzy valley girl and openly admitting to doing this like it's adorable or something.

Contra's mentioned a bunch of times having contempt for the type of tucute that doesn't try hard enough to mask their AGP and ruining the exact image of transwomen that he's been trying to impart on the public (presumably because the tortured soul narrative is something Contra desperately needs to believe about himself) Olly skinwalks Contra so hard it must be like looking into a funhouse mirror, I imagine Contra simply hates that they're so often talked about together.

This actually explains their falling out far better than the "Olly raped Contra" rumor that's somehow still going around. Nyk spent the better part of the past decade putting every bit of his life's work into using his copeaganda videos to meticulously construct not just a narrative, but an entire Congressionally Archived Legacy™ for not only him but for all of Troondom as tragically misunderstood gadflies forever doomed by the gods of chaos to toil in despair preaching unheeded and unappreciated jeremiads to the drooling bigoted terf nazi masses....

....only to have his dumb ex-fuckbuddy come bumbling in one day and completely shatter the illusion in mere seconds - without even really intending to. His embarrassing antics accidently letting it slip that maybe these autogynephiles really are the contemptuous and blatantly privileged status climbing solipsists/borderline predatory exhibitionists/incel-esque casual misogynists the masses suspected they were all along. And on top of that they're promoting highly anti-social and self-destructive behaviors and lifestyles to a largely younger and impressionable audience while using the poor tortured artiste-philosopher LARP as an alibi.

There seems to be a bit more hostility towards Olly compared to Nyk on the farms but IMO he's doing an invaluable public service. He's just Nyk if Nyk was forced to be more honest (and had half the IQ). All those years of hard work Nyk put into building a façade flushed right down the drain and he can't even say anything given the obvious political backlash he'd get from the very audience he helped radicalize in the first place. Yeah if I were him I'd be pretty pissed too.

Last edited:

Cr1ms0n_&_C10v3r

There's life underground
kiwifarms.net
This actually explains their falling out far better than the "Olly raped Contra" rumor that's somehow still going around. Nyk spent the better part of the past decade putting every bit of his life's work into using his copeaganda videos to meticulously construct not just a narrative, but an entire Congressionally Archived Legacy™ for not only him but for all of Troondom as tragically misunderstood gadflies forever doomed by the gods of chaos to toil in despair preaching unheeded and unappreciated jeremiads to the drooling bigoted terf nazi masses....

....only to have his dumb ex-fuckbuddy come bumbling in one day and completely shatter the illusion in mere seconds - without even really intending to. His embarrassing antics accidently letting it slip that maybe these autogynephiles really are the contemptuous and blatantly privileged status climbing solipsists/borderline predatory exhibitionists/incel-esque casual misogynists the masses suspected they were all along. And on top of that they're promoting highly anti-social and self-destructive behaviors and lifestyles to a largely younger and impressionable audience while using the poor tortured artiste-philosopher LARP as an alibi.

There seems to be a bit more hostility towards Olly compared to Nyk on the farms but IMO he's doing an invaluable public service. He's just Nyk if Nyk was forced to be more honest (and had half the IQ). All those years of hard work Nyk put into building a façade flushed right down the drain and he can't even say anything given the obvious political backlash he'd get from the very audience he helped radicalize in the first place. Yeah if I were him I'd be pretty pissed too.
You're exactly right. Nick loathes Ollie because it holds up a mirror to himself, and shows him how normal people see him and others like him. They don't care about the nuances, and where it matters no one should. A straight man in a dress is a straight man in a dress when they're asking for free surgery and to access private female spaces.
Nick has tried to carefully curate an image of both himself and the wider "trans community" with his channel and social media presence. The reality that a lot of these guys are insane narcs came crashing through that façade the minute Tube started his LARP with all the grace of a bull in a China shop. Nick tries to suppress that side of himself and only occasionally rages - like the 4chan hairline meme remark - he tries to be controlled. Ollie doesn't care. He is the princess of Terf Island and everyone will either accept it or be trampled beneath his men's size 12 feet.

In a nutshell, the reality of a situation will usually become apparent by itself, no matter how much you deny or suppress it. Ollie destroyed a large part of Nick's trannyganda machine and for that he will be forever malding.

cia-log

women and gahls
kiwifarms.net
This actually explains their falling out far better than the "Olly raped Contra" rumor that's somehow still going around. Nyk spent the better part of the past decade putting every bit of his life's work into using his copeaganda videos to meticulously construct not just a narrative, but an entire Congressionally Archived Legacy™ for not only him but for all of Troondom as tragically misunderstood gadflies forever doomed by the gods of chaos to toil in despair preaching unheeded and unappreciated jeremiads to the dumb drooling bigoted nazi masses....

....only to have his dumb ex-fuckbuddy come bumbling in one day and completely shatter the illusion in mere seconds - without even really intending to. His embarrassing antics accidently letting it slip that maybe these autogynephiles really are the contemptuous and blatantly privileged status climbing solipsists/borderline predatory exhibitionists/incel-esque casual misogynists we suspected they were all along. And on top of that they're promoting highly anti-social and self-destructive behaviors and lifestyles to a largely younger and impressionable audience while using the poor tortured artiste LARP as an alibi.

There seems to be a bit more hostility towards Olly compared to Nyk on the farms but IMO he's doing an invaluable public service. He's just Nyk if Nyk was forced to be more honest (and had half the IQ). All those years of hard work Nyk put into building a façade right down the drain and he can't even say anything given the obvious political backlash he'd get from the very audience he helped radicalize in the first place. Yeah if I were him I'd be pretty pissed too.
That's exactly what I'm saying. Contra used to constantly oscillate between making comments and jokes pre-transition about being super-important (and even "joked" about being God or something once) and having really low self-esteem and feeling totally worthless, without ever having a decent sense of self. Later these "jokes" got replaced with "actually I am Stunning and Brave™" monologues post-transition, which again still feels like compensating for poor self-esteem with grandiosity and narcissism, only now the line between the person with anxieties and unmet needs and the actor in a political space is so blurred I don't think he can make the distinction anymore. There's not a point where the makeup comes off at the end of the day and the Contra costume goes in the closet and Nyk can just be Nyk anymore.

Nyk used to prepend "aS a TraNs WoMaN" to sentences as a joke, but now there's no reflection on his own personal life that doesn't have that shield to deflect analysis away from the serious doubts about himself as a human being. If he's struggling with feeling like an impostor in lesbian spaces and can't develop a meaningful relationship it's transphobia's fault. If Nyk is constantly trying to peacock around with expensive shit until people find it uncomfortable and obnoxious it's not because he's too insecure to just be plain and boring like everyone else for once, it's because "As a trans-woman I feel this deep wound at the center of my being, and I feel a need to compensate for it by showing off but I'm also terrified that showing it off will cause people to hate me" (thanks Five or Six Stores) and so on.

Nyk has so completely intertwined his own personal struggles with the struggles of "the trans community", I think, that he's absolutely terrified one day people won't accept being trans as a reason to "shut up and listen" and the public would end up judging him for who he is rather than what, the same they do with almost any other white American male. Like you said, maintaining an audience's willingness to listen and accept a speaker's point of view even to the point the audience willingly accepts feeling shame is a balancing act and Nyk is so much better than Olly at maintaining the emotional state necessary in viewers to go along with it. I watched Contrapoints videos for a long time and a few of them several times over because something felt "off" about what I was seeing and hearing, and it wasn't until Olly came on the scene that it became absurdly clear: the crying, the sharing of intimate anecdotes, etc. are all there to build an extremely close parasocial bond between the viewer and Contra, which makes the viewer so focused on trying to help they barely pay attention to what's actually being said.

For instance, Contra mentions that looking back on pre-transition memories and videos/images is tough, and this builds the image in one's head of a person who cannot even bear to remember their formative years, the way a victim of serious abuse might. But then Olly replies to an old friend's tweet expressing pride at his autistic son to make the same point as Contra, but now instead of sympathy you feel disgust at this rich entitled kid who doesn't seem to care about others. Worse still, it makes you question how much you should give a shit about this at all. Terminally online folx want you to think there's no greater pain than being their specific demographic, but when you see them dismissing people's real struggles you realize empathy doesn't actually matter to them and you're just being played.

Take this tweet:

pt 834r.png

Contra also talks about the pain of thinking or looking back on pre-transition memories and images and feeling a sense of loss. The idea that one can't look back on their formative years is supposed to feel reminiscent of hearing survivors of childhood abuse without the audience realizing it. But here it's so disgusting and out of place it wouldn't even occur to anyone to think of this person as some tragic figure but an asshole. Contra and Olly are both wealthy and lazy but Contra tries to make you think being trans is like terminal cancer and makes it impossible to actually be privileged even with all the wealth and Olly just proves that's a fucking lie.

I seriously think that if someone ends up on mainstream media and tells trans people in front of the public that they can't spend the rest of forever acting like their problems are so cryptic that normal people can't be trusted to understand, and that we're not going to accept them as a new caste of preachers telling us to give them money so they can tell us we're bad people in ways only they understand and they just have to learn to live like the rest of us that that'll be it for upper-class coomer NEET youtubers. You wouldn't listen to someone who makes several times what you make for doing nothing tell you to "pull the tampons out of your ears and listen up" under any other circumstance and eventually people will catch on and not do it here either.

Last edited:

Nykysnottrans

鬼女
kiwifarms.net
Damn, every time I see a comparison photo, I get sad about what could have been.
By now I have seen so many FFS videos that Nyk's video leaves me cold and indifferent. OK, so you got your face broken like all these others morons I watched on Youtube who thought they were going to be beautiful. When I signed up to post here on KF back in 2018, my tag line used to be: "repeat after me: I am beautiful". I am not going to watch a video about a self-loathing homophobe getting their face broken so they can better trap straight men on Tinder. That's not beautiful.

I have said it here on the forum before: you cannot live a drug addicted alcoholic lifestyle ruining your health and expect plastic surgery to fix you. People who look good after plastic surgery for the most part already looked good before plastic surgery, they just used surgery to enhance what they already had. People who recover well from plastic surgery were already living a healthy lifestyle before. A junkie getting plastic surgery is just going to look like a junkie who's had plastic surgery. Just look at Courtney Love, she though getting a facelift and a nosejob was going to make her look less like a junkie but she just looks like an aging drug addict, no matter how much surgery she gets she still looks, sounds and behaves like a junkie, albeit one who's lost the ability to use the muscles on her face to emote. You just can't tell by now whether it's from the drugs or the facelift.

And here is the absolute highlight:

RE Crowds (vintage Response video to Nykytyne2 compaining about everyone being fugly monkeys):

"99.9999% of humanity is hideous to look at and annoying to be around." - ContraPoints as Nykytyne2

If anyone still wonders whether Nyk is a narcissist, this video should put an end to that discussion. Back when Nick was still Nykytyne2 on Youtube, he made a video titled "Crowds" (now deleted) about how he thinks 99.9999% of people are hideous to look at. This is textbook narcissism. Now that Nyk is growing old and on the verge of becoming ugly himself due to a lifetime of unhealthy living, fratboy binge drinking, smoking, drug abuse, prescription drug abuse, etc., he desperately wants to hold onto his youthful looks. Nyk went trans for the narcissism, not because he wants to be a woman but because he wants his good looks to be validated.

Criterioncringe

kiwifarms.net
By now I have seen so many FFS videos that Nyk's video leaves me cold and indifferent. OK, so you got your face broken like all these others morons I watched on Youtube who thought they were going to be beautiful. When I signed up to post here on KF back in 2018, my tag line used to be: "repeat after me: I am beautiful". I am not going to watch a video about a self-loathing homophobe getting their face broken so they can better trap straight men on Tinder. That's not beautiful.

I have said it here on the forum before: you cannot live a drug addicted alcoholic lifestyle ruining your health and expect plastic surgery to fix you. People who look good after plastic surgery for the most part already looked good before plastic surgery, they just used surgery to enhance what they already had. People who recover well from plastic surgery were already living a healthy lifestyle before. A junkie getting plastic surgery is just going to look like a junkie who's had plastic surgery. Just look at Courtney Love, she though getting a facelift and a nosejob was going to make her look less like a junkie but she just looks like an aging drug addict, no matter how much surgery she gets she still looks, sounds and behaves like a junkie, albeit one who's lost the ability to use the muscles on her face to emote. You just can't tell by now whether it's from the drugs or the facelift.

And here is the absolute highlight:

RE Crowds (vintage Response video to Nykytyne2 compaining about everyone being fugly monkeys):

If anyone still wonders whether Nyk is a narcissist, this video should put an end to that discussion. Back when Nick was still Nykytyne2 on Youtube, he made a video titled "Crowds" (now deleted) about how he thinks 99.9999% of people are hideous to look at. This is textbook narcissism. Now that Nyk is growing old and on the verge of becoming ugly himself due to a lifetime of unhealthy living, fratboy binge drinking, smoking, drug abuse, prescription drug abuse, etc., he desperately wants to hold onto his youthful looks. Nyk went trans for the narcissism, not because he wants to be a woman but because he wants his good looks to be validated.
On the verge of????
Wtf is THIS
CB3F3348-E8FD-4F32-93C7-478AB140AF6E.jpeg
What the hell did this previously 6/10 handsome young man do to his damn face

Last edited by a moderator:

ash9990

kiwifarms.net

Bolo

kiwifarms.net
he desperately wants to hold onto his youthful looks. Nyk went trans for the narcissism, not because he wants to be a woman but because he wants his good looks to be validated.

If thats the case, then Nyk is an idiot, men hold onto their good looks and youth for much longer than women do, have a decent workout regim and since he already had good looks he would have been fine.

I would argue that isn't just the woman looks and youth Nyk is looking fow, but he wants that "androgynous anime beauty" a lot of these troons seem to be seeking. To be fair, it isn't just Nyk and them troons, it is a trend that has been surging for a while now from people too invested in their own looks.

Just look at the K-pop folk, asian jokes aside, it is indeed really hard to tell them apart, it is no secret that all of them go through surgical procedures and the goal is to leave a face with few heavy distinct features, small noses, circular faces and double eyelids and spotless skin, and these guys are being seen as the standard of beauty amongst the zoomers, a standart that if one tries to reach will only leave a person in misery.

And that is Nyk.

Nykysnottrans

鬼女
kiwifarms.net
I like how in the thread he pretends like he popped up during the trump era for the first time on youtube. I have been watching the atheist community for a LONG time, I still remember when he was a wine drunken loser that no one cared about. He still is a wine drunken loser, it's just now horny retards have made him famous. I wish these people would stop pretending it's because they have good political ideas. People are lonely and you look vaguely like a woman, nick, it isn't that deep.
Were you around during the Nykytyne2 channel or the ContraPoints 1.0 channel? If you were around during early Youtube Atheism, did you ever get to see Nyk's BlogTV Livestreams? The one where he'd pull out his dick and masturbate, or get drunk, take his shirt off and try to shove a bottle up his ass? Or the one where he'd show t-porn or read lesbian smut? If you saw any of those Livestreams please confirm, we need independent confirmation of this because Nyk took down the video with Coughlan where he told the story about the bottle, and the Youtuber who told the story about Nyk masturbating on BlogTV took his video down too.

In other news, man who LARPs at being a woman actually tweeted this:

ContraPointsIsAJoke.jpg

Is the US wasn't itself a joke, the whole country would be treating someone like Nyk as the joke he evidently is.

Question for all the people who come into the thread insisting that Nyk could detransition at some point in the future. Knowing what you know about Nyk from reading this thread, do you honestly think Nyk could ever be as honest with himself (as well as re: his parents) as this guy is in this video?

I am watching this video and I am seeing so many similarities to Nyk. Before his botched transition, this guy had been in therapy since the age of 8, just like Nyk. He transitioned at the age of 27, just like Nyk trooned out at 27. He was prescribed "over 16 different psychiatric medications", Nyk was also on many different drugs and self-medicating on just as many legal and illegal ones. Don't know if Nyk has ever been in a psych ward or if his dad actually beat him up (Nyk suggested in his BDSM video that he was spanked as a kid after his nanny dressed him up in his sister's clothes and his dad came home and found him dressed that way, but he speaking through a character so it could be fictional). But the similarities are quite obvious.

IMO, if you really think Nyk could ever be this honest you are being too charitable towards him. Nyk will never be this honest and direct. Brittany Simon asked Nyk to talk to her about posting a picture on Twatter, and even that was too fucking overwhelming for him, so her cowered and never spoke to her again. Nyk will cower and run away from any demand at honesty and accountability.

Criterioncringe

kiwifarms.net
Were you around during the Nykytyne2 channel or the ContraPoints 1.0 channel? If you were around during early Youtube Atheism, did you ever get to see Nyk's BlogTV Livestreams? The one where he'd pull out his dick and masturbate, or get drunk, take his shirt off and try to shove a bottle up his ass? Or the one where he'd show t-porn or read lesbian smut? If you saw any of those Livestreams please confirm, we need independent confirmation of this because Nyk took down the video with Coughlan where he told the story about the bottle, and the Youtuber who told the story about Nyk masturbating on BlogTV took his video down too.

View attachment 2910998

Is the US wasn't itself a joke, the whole country would be treating someone like Nyk as the joke he evidently is.

Question for all the people who come into the thread insisting that Nyk could detransition at some point in the future. Knowing what you know about Nyk from reading this thread, do you honestly think Nyk could ever be as honest with himself (as well as re: his parents) as this guy is in this video?

I am watching this video and I am seeing so many similarities to Nyk. Before his botched transition, this guy had been in therapy since the age of 8, just like Nyk. He transitioned at the age of 27, just like Nyk trooned out at 27. He was prescribed "over 16 different psychiatric medications", Nyk was also on many different drugs and self-medicating on just as many legal and illegal ones. Don't know if Nyk has ever been in a psych ward or if his dad actually beat him up (Nyk suggested in his BDSM video that he was spanked as a kid after his nanny dressed him up in his sister's clothes and his dad came home and found him dressed that way, but he speaking through a character so it could be fictional). But the similarities are quite obvious.

IMO, if you really think Nyk could ever be this honest you are being too charitable towards him. Nyk will never be this honest and direct. Brittany Simon asked Nyk to talk to her about posting a picture on Twatter, and even that was too fucking overwhelming for him, so her cowered and never spoke to her again. Nyk will cower and run away from any demand at honesty and accountability.
What are the youtubers name(s) who posted about nick flashing people and beating off

Anteros

kiwifarms.net
A right wing YouTuber called Ubersoy made a video on Contra's Envy video basically being a right wing critique and pathologizing of "leftist" politics cloaked behind a thin veil of lip service to "leftist" points. I think he even uses the term "Petersonian".

Or at least that's what I understood because that guy's accent is unbearable and it makes Contra's Mickey Mouse falsetto seem bearable in contrast. He also makes a comparison between Breadtube and Russian and French decadents who were thoroughly criticized by the European Marxists of their time as being too bougie and immoral.

One of the commentators said that he never expected Contra to be "based" lmfao.

I mean it's an interesting line of thought? I do recall seeing leftist spaces like r/Shitlibssay get mad about Envy. And Envy is objectively Nyk coming out as a disconnected rich liberal who thinks the unwashed masses are just jealous you guys 💅

Kramer on the phone

the lolcow's advocate
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2843570
View attachment 2843568
It took him almost an extra 5 months after the original video released to put together an outtakes video for Patreon.
stupid question but is she doing this all herself? i always assumed it was a jontron thing where she has a dozen employees helping shit out these videos twice a year.
As others pointed out, that image is pre-FFS. It's from a 2018 make-up stream. Nyk was about 10 months on HRT at that point.

Compare:

View attachment 2905567

View attachment 2905568
this might seem obvious but why couldn't Nick just have stayed a man? ; i know going trans/becoming contra is what separated him from every other atheist talking head. But is that really just it?

On the verge of????
Wtf is THIS
What the hell did this previously 6/10 handsome young man do to his damn face
6/10? he clearly looked better as a man, his looks match would look much better than that. Plus there's whole "looking better with age" thing with men. He could have easily found some docile caring, people-pleasing, generous cunt willing to put up with his shit, dress up how he tells her to, and be his cumsock forever, a la Kanye's sex doll Kim.
I'm sure the DaddyNyk arc would have been amazing.

Nykysnottrans

鬼女
kiwifarms.net
What are the youtubers name(s) who posted about nick flashing people and beating off
Youtuber Dick Coughlan on a pre-transition Livestream with Nyk in 2017 (that they both took down to cover up), and another atheist Youtuber whose name I am not going to disclose, because he told me he has copies of all of Nyk's deleled videos and BlogTV Livestreams and I don't want Nyk or his stans bothering him to make that treasure trove of vintage Nykytyne2 footage disappear.

Criterioncringe

kiwifarms.net
stupid question but is she doing this all herself? i always assumed it was a jontron thing where she has a dozen employees helping shit out these videos twice a year.

this might seem obvious but why couldn't Nick just have stayed a man? ; i know going trans/becoming contra is what separated him from every other atheist talking head. But is that really just it?

6/10? he clearly looked better as a man, his looks match would look much better than that. Plus there's whole "looking better with age" thing with men. He could have easily found some docile caring, people-pleasing, generous cunt willing to put up with his shit, dress up how he tells her to, and be his cumsock forever, a la Kanye's sex doll Kim.
I'm sure the DaddyNyk arc would have been amazing.
X Doubt
This is not a “hot” man by any stretch
He was just tall but his face was always sloth-like 6/10 is being generous
The thing he had going for him is his height which women overlook a lot of shit for like his John cusak poop face
DA9C1E36-94BD-414E-9E35-3ADF8C43DA04.jpeg

Kramer on the phone

the lolcow's advocate
kiwifarms.net
X Doubt
This is not a “hot” man by any stretch
He was just tall but his face was always sloth-like 6/10 is being generous
The thing he had going for him is his height which women overlook a lot of shit for like his John cusak poop face
Its sort of unfair to use a photo of Nyk when he has disgusting dirty long hair and is wearing women's clothing. He's also not just tall but has great shoulders, those pics of him with jenny on the jurassic park ride show even with a shitload of estrogen pumped in him he still had the body of a pro-athlete. Him with short hair and clothing that fit his body during a past gymrat phase would show how attractive he really could be. him balding early also shows how high T he was also if you think i'm wrong then that means you think he looks better as a girl.

FallOfGrumps

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2910998

I was around during his original channel and the blogtv channel, I didnt watch it though because he mostly just got wine drunk. I can confirm he was a bitter ass hole, but since I didnt watch much I can't confirm the other stuff.

Criterioncringe

kiwifarms.net
Its sort of unfair to use a photo of Nyk when he has disgusting dirty long hair and is wearing women's clothing. He's also not just tall but has great shoulders, those pics of him with jenny on the Jurassic park ride show even with a shitload of estrogen pumped in him he still had the body of a pro-athlete. Him with short hair and clothing that fit his body during a past gymrat phase would show how attractive he really could be. him balding early also shows how high T he was also if you think I'm wrong then that means you think he looks better as a girl.
How does this guy have high T but also erectile dysfunction. That’s what the “mouthfeel” thing is right ? It’s him talking about how his dick is soft lol and yeah I guess he had a good base for having a good body but he was scrawny cause he’s too much of a lazy little prick to lift weights
His face was never really attractive only height plus potential for chad-ness if only he wasn’t a skinny fat alcoholic.
Now he just looks like a bald troon monster with a fucked up chin and little man boobs on a humongous inverted triangle frame
Such a shame

Now he looks like John Cusack in a dress with an even more fucked up face
7FABAFE6-4DE4-449B-9EB7-38D8F91F989A.jpeg
John Cusack has a poop face like he’s sniffing a fart and pursing his lips permanently and so does nick lol

Look at this shit lol
FFDFF515-DC10-4D48-90F9-0BC37D0F1013.jpeg
Embarrassing.