Converting to Islam saved my life and cured my existential crisis

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Coupon11

kiwifarms.net
I grew up a very messed up kid. I relate to Chris Chan in a lot of ways. Looking at my pre-conversion life, you'd think I was 100% destined for prison or suicide. You'd think I was gonna become a serial killer or the next Elliot Rodger or something. Then on a day in 2021, just when I was about to lose all hope, God intervened and saved my life.
I had always struggled with existential questions. Why does this reality exist? Why are we conscious and not just biological robots? Is love real, or just a chemical reaction in the brain that compels us to breed? Is this universe just a meaningless joke of needless suffering and unfairness? What's the point of accomplishing anything if it's all gonna be gone when I die, and when the universe dies?
Well, everything you do has eternal value. If you do good deeds, you increase the odds of getting an eternity in heaven, where you can play with cute girls forever. If you learn science, it doesn't just go away when you die. You transcend to the afterlife and remember everything you did in this world.
you might say, heaven and hell are just fairy tales because we're scared of death and we want to believe evil rich people don't just get away with exploiting us with with no hell to punish them.
No, there's actually plenty of evidence that Islam is true. There's much evidence for it, and no proof against it. Some things might even be proof.

For example, the Quran has the speed of light in it. I don't feel like explaining it, just go to Dr. Google to find it.
I know a lot about science and nothing in the Quran is in opposition to recent scientific discoveries. it all agrees with modern science.

tell me, why do humans think hamsters are cute? Why are we the only animal that regularly takes care of other species?
You might say, "because animals look like babies so we're hardwired to think they're cute."
then pray tell, why do many people think hamsters are hundreds of times cuter than ACTUAL human babies? If I think a hamster is unbearably cute because it looks LIKE a human baby, why don't ACTUAL human babies make me literally die from cuteness overload?
Also, if you think a hamster looks like a human baby, i'd hate to see the babies you've been looking at. human babies don't even have fur, so why would we be hardwired to think fur is cute?
hamsters aren't even the best comparison, because they are genetically close to humans. Why do people think CHICKENS are cute, of all things? A chicken looks like an alien from outer space compared to a human baby.
The answer to why we think animals are so cute... Is because God made animals visually pleasing to us, and he made us perceive them as visually pleasing.

Your atheism will never be able to answer why we are conscious and experiencing, and not just biological robots. How can a collection of atoms become conscious on its own?

DerKryptid

I killed byuu lol
kiwifarms.net
Because hamsters possess the operation of cuteness stupid muzztard

rumia-dance.gif

Grub

kiwifarms.net
than ACTUAL human babies? If I think a hamster is unbearably cute because it looks LIKE a human baby, why don't ACTUAL human babies make me literally die from cuteness overload?
Also, if you think a hamster looks like a human baby, i'd hate to see the babies you've been looking at. human babies don't even have fur, so why would we be hardwired to think fur is cute?
hamsters aren't even the best comparison, because they are genetically close to humans. Why do people think CHICKENS are cute
Well this whole op is so retarded I just kind of glazed over it until i noticed the oddly random words you capitalized and so i kind of read some crap about hamsters and God making animals cute.

You must be a pretty weak minded desperate utterly retarded individual if that's the kind of argument that sold you on Islam.

Coupon11

kiwifarms.net
First, I want to say again that I'm glad you found meaning in your life. It sounds like it helped you.
Second, I hope you understand why we were so harsh on you on the letter thread.
And lastly, I think your hamster-centric approach to theology needs some work.
No, that thread is full of stupidity. People seriously thinking that sending a letter containing the basics of Islam is akin to Isabella Loretta Janke and Idea Guy brainwashing. People thinking they can ruin my life by finding out where I work and going "WAHHH MISTER MANAGER, YOUR EMPLOYEE TRIED TO CONVERT A RAPIST IN PRISON TO ISLAM!!!!"

The entire reason ILJ's life could be ruined by "doxing" is because she did horrible sh*t that could be revealed in the first place. You can't ruin Joe Biden's life by "doxing" because he has no hidden videos saying "grab 'em by the pussy".

islam really pisses some people off, but it's not like torturing hamsters or trying to extort money, or even brainwashing Chris into believing in false gods, so... lol at me being "isabella janke II"

Last edited:

Procrastinhater

Not my professional opinion
kiwifarms.net
No, that thread is full of stupidity. People seriously thinking that sending a letter containing the basics of Islam is akin to Isabella Loretta Janke and Idea Guy brainwashing. People thinking they can ruin my life by finding out where I work and going "WAHHH MISTER MANAGER, YOUR EMPLOYEE TRIED TO CONVERT A RAPIST IN PRISON TO ISLAM!!!!"

The entire reason ILJ's life could be ruined by "doxing" is because she did horrible sh*t that could be revealed in the first place. You can't ruin Joe Biden's life by "doxing" because he has no hidden videos saying "grab 'em by the pussy".

islam really pisses some people off, but it's not like torturing hamsters or trying to extort money, or even brainwashing Chris into believing in false gods, so... lol at me being "isabella janke II"
I wouldn't worry too much about being doxed.
Unless you're a major sick fuck like Nick Bate, Kero, Woof, and the rest of the Animal Control faggots, or PortoBella there's not much to worry about.
Doxing is bad for people with bad shit they want to keep hidden.
You just seriously misread the culture of the Farms if you thought you'd get rewards or asspats for pozloading my neghole.
Anyway now you're here, Welcome!
Just try not to bite because people WILL fuck with you for being a ween, I just don't want to see you piss people off.

Calooby

Aye ya limey wanker get that off the television!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Give me the puzzle pieces here but let me get this straight. This has to do with you sending a letter to Chris trying to convince him to convert to Islam? That's pretty dumb but is also pretty harmless considering how he's too into his own "religion" of Chris-chi-anity to find any inspiration from it.

eDove

Coo coo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Islam was invented by the Jesuits as a counter-religion to Catholicism and it took off. Jesus loves you and you won't find him in this farce of a theology. Get your hands on a nice ole' KJV (or find a digestible internet pastor who knows his stuff) and dip your toes into Bible Christianity.