Converting to Islam saved my life and cured my existential crisis

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Caesare

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not reading all that.
I read all of it and I'm sorry I did. This retard's existential dilemma is the type of clichéd nonsense that 14 year old of below average intelligence ponders.

No wonder islam was so attractive to him. It's a strict, military movement rather than a religion, formed by an aristocrat with delusions of grandeur. It naturally appeals to all mongoloid numbskulls who are afraid of women deceiving them and making fools of them, so they assigned all women in their movement permanent 2nd class status.

That's why their idea of paradise in the afterlife is their own personal harem of children they can rape for eternity. Islam's "heaven" is so goddamned stupid that it seriously sounds like something CWC dreamed up for his comic books.

Look at the Christian's idea of the afterlife: just like real life minus the pain, disagreement, war, disease, chaos, sin, etc. where everyone works fulfilling jobs and nobody is sick or handicapped, everyone is eternally youthful and healthy. Sounds great and no child rape fantasies like Islam.

Last edited:

MadStan

NFTs R 4 Chumps
kiwifarms.net
"I grew up a very messed up kid. I relate to..." followed by "I converted to XXXXXX" is a sure sign of a loser.

All religions are catch-alls for those without the benefit of rational reasoning powers and desperate insecurity which can only be cured by devotion to something they fear usually coupled with a refusal to confront and realize what man actually is.

Sometimes it would appear the Renaissance only happened to certain people.

There is nothing more full of fear in this world than a religious person. In no vision of an advanced society of humans on Earth or alien society of any advanced level would be ever included such tripe.

Keep looking fool.

MundusVivendi

"Duff" bier Uber alles!
kiwifarms.net
Nah fuck it I'm not gonna review his post, it's too much of schizophrenia in there.

Coupon11

kiwifarms.net
I read all of it and I'm sorry I did. This exceptional individual's existential dilemma is the type of clichéd nonsense that 14 year old of below average intelligence ponders.

No wonder islam was so attractive to him. It's a strict, military movement rather than a religion, formed by an aristocrat with delusions of grandeur. It naturally appeals to all mongoloid numbskulls who are afraid of women deceiving them and making fools of them, so they assigned all women in their movement permanent 2nd class status.

That's why their idea of paradise in the afterlife is their own personal harem of children they can rape for eternity. Islam's "heaven" is so goddamned stupid that it seriously sounds like something CWC dreamed up for his comic books.

Look at the Christian's idea of the afterlife: just like real life minus the pain, disagreement, war, disease, chaos, sin, etc. where everyone works fulfilling jobs and nobody is sick or handicapped, everyone is eternally youthful and healthy. Sounds great and no child rape fantasies like Islam.
All right then. You tell me why this reality exists and why we are conscious.

Spooky Bones

I am a deceitful person. Be wary of my intentions!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1634313054844-png.2628469

What did you mean by this? Even accounting for time zones (the log was ripped at GMT+03:30) this is not when you pray maghrib. LARPer. Sloppy LARPer.

Last edited:

Spooky Bones

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't see the image

I was gonna call BS, but since someone rated 'agree', can you see it now?

anyway it is a screencap of you saying "Brb, time to pray maghrib" with a timestamp, which works out to 10PM Texas Time, i.e. time for isha, not maghrib everywhere in the continental US.

Coupon11

kiwifarms.net

anyway it is a screencap of you saying "Brb, time to pray maghrib" with a timestamp, which works out to 10PM Texas Time, i.e. time for isha, not maghrib everywhere in the continental US.
I don't know how that happened. I know you're going to call BS, but my best guess is that maybe I tried to send that message while my phone was disconnected from internet and then it got sent late when reconnected.

Lord of the Large Pants

Chicks dig giant robots.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I actually can't see either of your images either. Something fucked up.

Spooky Bones

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know how that happened. I know you're going to call BS, but my best guess is that maybe I tried to send that message while my phone was disconnected from internet and then it got sent late when reconnected.
Not a chance in jahannam, it was in the middle of ongoing conversation. You let your LARP drop, son. Sloppy. Very sloppy. Elaborate LARP, yes, and clever enough. Incel to tranny to Islam is just totally batshit autistic enough to make sense. But the more moving parts you include the easier it is for it to break down. And in the simplest of ways, it seems.

Coupon11

kiwifarms.net
Not a chance in jahannam, it was in the middle of ongoing conversation. You let your LARP drop, son. Sloppy. Very sloppy. Elaborate LARP, yes, and clever enough. Incel to tranny to Islam is just totally batshit autistic enough to make sense. But the more moving parts you include the easier it is for it to break down. And in the simplest of ways, it seems.
Whatever you wanna think. Also I'm waiting for you to leak my address. I'm really lonely and want someone to come over to have tea.

I really don't know why I said time to pray maghrib at 10 pm. Maybe it was early in my conversion and I mixed it up with Isha. Doesn't matter. You trolls have your eyeballs pop out at any inkling of a hint that it might be a larp.

thyme

H_NGM_N
kiwifarms.net
I don't really give a shit abt islam but I always thought those headscarves and shit look so sweaty

Spooky Bones

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I actually can't see either of your images either. Something fucked up.
must be the bug Null is talking about

how about this-
1634331339025.png

for the record at least

P.S. easier than downloading and uploading just copy the picture from a website to a paint program and then back to kiwi farms

Bloitzhole

Well, my boat's got a rusty anchor...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also I'm waiting for you to leak my address. I'm really lonely and want someone to come over to have tea.
Why would anyone expend the effort necessary to find your place of residence, when you are boring at best and obnoxious at worst?
This isn't some autistic illuminati hellbent on doxing every tard that happens to sign up to the forum, even if you imagine it as such.