Converting to Islam saved my life and cured my existential crisis

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Bloitzhole

Well, my boat's got a rusty anchor...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I did all of this just to enrich my life because I'm bored. It worked.
poQxTe3.jpg

If embarassing yourself and your faith by spewing nonsense on a forum and earning well deserved derision in response is your idea of "enriching your life", you are in dire need of far more help than the average god can offer.

Last edited:

Calooby

Aye ya limey wanker get that off the television!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
brainwashing Chris into believing in false gods, so... lol at me being "isabella janke II"
Any ween that can succeed somehow in getting Chris to worship Barney is a true king in my eyes, Barneyfag would be fucking livid.

Procrastinhater

Not my professional opinion
kiwifarms.net
I did all of this just to enrich my life because I'm bored. It worked.
So what you're saying is "I got famous?"
Also if you're going to stick around stop fucking copypasting the same lazy bullshit "coming to my house for tea" the only thing you got going for you at the minute is you're a Dunning Kruger faggot that's entertaining to watch squirm, but your lack of imagination is showing.
Do Better.

Miss Misery

Supposed Sigma Female
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If your larping as a Muslim was real you'd know that you don't convert to Islam, you revert. Muhammad (pbuh) said that everyone is born Muslim, so saying the shahada is a return to your original state.

Anti_furri3

Fuck off to all furries, pedos and ABDL sicko's.
kiwifarms.net
Whatever you wanna think. Also I'm waiting for you to leak my address. I'm really lonely and want someone to come over to have tea.

I really don't know why I said time to pray maghrib at 10 pm. Maybe it was early in my conversion and I mixed it up with Isha. Doesn't matter. You trolls have your eyeballs pop out at any inkling of a hint that it might be a larp.
Yeah yeah, we all are trolls, we all are bad etc etc. But it was you who came here to gloat, all proud and shit, that you weened with Chris. You are very confused, my little suicide bomber, if we are the trolls then so are you. And most "trolls" here haven't weened for any lolcow, ever, so you are more a troll than almost everyone here.

purpleflurp

Now with more Flurp!
kiwifarms.net
Don't muslims usually refer to their god as "allah"?

Maybe OP shoulda done some more research before he started roleplaying.

Snuckening

Fulltime revolutionary. Drinks death like water.
kiwifarms.net
In all seriousness, trying to convert Chris to Islam may be completely rctarded, but it's only 1/1,000th as rctarded as fundraising Chris $5k of dildo-money, and then being shocked when he shits on you, exactly like he's shat on everyone who's helped him in the past, like Dear Leader did.

FunPosting101

Ebin posting only, no other posts allowed! : DDDD
kiwifarms.net
This will be easily the most Fedora-Tier post I make on this site, and I pre-emptively state that I make no apologies for the content of this post.

Imagine actually seriously converting to an abrahamic religion as an adult when you should know better and weren't really raised with a religion from that group of religions, nor did you do so for marriage purposes. Just fucking imagine being that fucking retarded. The only difference between the dumbfuck OP of this thread and people who get suckered by scientologists is the inherent respectability that a millenia+ old religion has.

@Coupon11, neck your sorry self as it is quite clear that you are a waste of oxygen.

:edit: This is a troll, posting blatant bait, I'm well aware of that, but I'm from 4chan and we don't do so well at not responding to said blatant bait.

Last edited: