Converting to Islam saved my life and cured my existential crisis

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Caesare

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There is nothing more full of fear in this world than a religious person. In no vision of an advanced society of humans on Earth or alien society of any advanced level would be ever included such tripe.
@Menotaur this is you::neckbeard:

There's nothing wrong with being religious, but there is definitely something wrong with OP. His existential crisis reads like something a 12 year old wrote.

Of course there are simpletons in all religions. Like any other organization, there's always a draw for those outcast types, seeking to belong to something where they think the other members have to accept them. And they might be accepted at first, but once people get to know them and find out how lame they are, they stop inviting them to any extracurricular, social events.

A lot of religious people may have even started out like you when they were younger. You know, the neckbeard, m'lady, Reddit types who "fucking love science" and who lack the maturity and emotional depth to realize there's absolutely nothing stopping them from "believing in science" whatever the f**k that means, while at the same time having faith in a higher power and praying.

You don't look to religion and faith to solve mathematical or chemistry equations just like you don't look to science to deal with a life catastrophe where an individual may find peace in a higher power that gives them the strength and courage to deal eith whatever horror they face in life.

I'm very happy for you that you have it all figured out already, but maybe everyone isn't as bigbrained as you :neckbeard: .

All right then. You tell me why this reality exists and why we are conscious.
I'm not omnipotent, you crazy person. What kind of question is that?

Last edited:

MadStan

NFTs R 4 Chumps
kiwifarms.net
@Menotaur this is you::neckbeard:

There's nothing wrong with being religious, but there is definitely something wrong with OP. His existential crisis reads like something a 12 year old wrote.

Of course there are simpletons in all religions. Like any other organization, there's always a draw for those outcast types, seeking to belong to something where they think the other members have to accept them. And they might be accepted at first, but once people get to know them and find out how lame they are, they stop inviting them to any extracurricular, social events.

A lot of religious people may have even started out like you when they were younger. You know, the neckbeard, m'lady, Reddit types who "fucking love science" and who lack the maturity and emotional depth to realize there's absolutely nothing stopping them from "believing in science" whatever the f**k that means, while at the same time having faith in a higher power and praying.

You don't look to religion and faith to solve mathematical or chemistry equations just like you don't look to science to deal with a life catastrophe where an individual may find peace in a higher power that gives them the strength and courage to deal eith whatever horror they face in life.

I'm very happy for you that you have it all figured out already, but maybe everyone isn't as bigbrained as you :neckbeard: .

I'm not omnipotent, you crazy person. What kind of question is that?
Give me a fucking break.

Religion is for fucking idiots. If you haven't figured out that heaven and hell is horseshit, or the 50 virgins or the planets awaiting your arrival then you are brain dead.

Almost every evil ever conceived on Earth was the result of religion.

If you can't figure out that Religion is just a bunch of plain bullshit, you've got a long way to go kiddo. Figuring out Religion is bullshit is merely the start - you haven't even reached square one yet.

That strength you are looking for is called mental fitness and if you are finding it in scripture, then you are just handicapped using a wheelchair when your mind could be running marathons.

Procrastinhater

Not my professional opinion
kiwifarms.net
Didn't do much for your intelligence, common sense, attention seeking, or ability to take advice though, did it?
Enjoy your thread, faggot.
And let us know when the tea is ready.