Cook & eat with me |weight watchers in 1 week -

Poppen

kiwifarms.net
her viewership has gone way down so the YT money is down, it's down because this latest season of the ALR show has sucked. Most have moved on to Foodie Beauty for our big gorl trainwreck entertainment. Thats why shes desperate with this membership fee that we all know won't last long because she can't stick to anything.

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
A regular fat will get around 18-25 points on WW. Maybe more if they are very tall. So it totally makes sense that Amber gets 95 points. I think weight watchers is just fucking with her at this point. Also, hilarious that she thinks a package of sausages serves one. What a fucking fatty fat fat. If she could cut down her spending on crap she wouldn't need to make a fool of herself ebegging. That fridge was filled to the brim, and for two people. It will all go bad because throwing away food gives Amber some sort of sense of accomplishment. Definitely time to ditch those "Rich Bitch" earrings, or just snap off the "Rich" part.

Clotso Coof

kiwifarms.net
Gorl everything has always had calories, doesn't mean you can eat a whole bag of potatoes for 0 points. And 90 points is a shit ton!
I think bananas are "zero points" on this tard diet, even though they're usually 110 calories a piece. Not that it matters when she just cheats and eats 5k calories a day anyway.
PS- Where are Rarity and Wasabi?? When was the last time they were seen in a video? Are they alive? I haven't even seen/heard Twinkie much lately and I despise that dog.
Does her "luxury" apartment building even allow that many pets? Most apartments I've seen allow a max of 2 pets: dogs and/or cats.
She uploads less and less with shorter videos of boring content and yet wants more money than Chantal for a subscription? Is she kidding ? And immediately after Chantal starts her membership.. how competitive.
She gets more official YT subscribers and views than Chantal, so she assumes she's worth more money to watch. She thinks Chantal is actually going to get lots of 4.99 subscriptions (LOL), so she can safely charge 7.99.

Diet Coke 4 Life

When I peek, it is in the line of duty.
kiwifarms.net
Ugh, must confess an error. The sausages aren't 140 each. They're 153 each. So she had 612 calories in just the sausages. Such is the difference between the unseasoned sausages and the spinach and feta cheese things. (original post has been edited. I think. Mostly?)

Then she added seasonings... to preseasoned chicken sausages.

I'm too drunk to process this shit.

FupaCitySheriff

kiwifarms.net
When she's sat eating her food, it looks like all the steam is coming from Fatty cos she needs a damn wash.
Does anyone know the refund policy from YT for memberships that the channel takes the money for, but then doesn't put out the advertised content? We all know she won't stick to her schedule. Will be nice if she ends up demonetised for it.

MarvelousMess

Destroy the architecture...
kiwifarms.net
At this point queen of moderation 🤣 is probably spending more than her income because we all know a couple videos of let’s make a sandwich etc is not going to sustain the apartment, hauls of crap she doesn’t need, and ALL the mass amounts of food. Clearly now thinks she is worthy of $7.99... anyone else eye roll at that one?
She’s clearly trolling by mentioning “ww” AGAIN right after her “1800 calories” AGAIN... desperate to be relevant to commentary channels again because even many of them now find her too boring to cover.
Anyone else need a drink now? 🤣🤣

toilet_rainbow

like a floof bomb in your face
kiwifarms.net
"Been kinda busy... and such"... contemplating your several navels?

That would be a great tattoo to get with Meth Mom: "Day One"

Of course she'd live WW asking her questions... she gets to talk about me, Me, ME!!!

Everything should have points - "free" foods is bullsht, unless we're talking lettuce or celery.

90 points? Not familiar with their programs but isn't that a lot? She'd still playing games with her weight when it comes to her shooper high starting weight. No, you use the weight on Day 1.

She, as usual, has no interest in losing anything... she's scrambling for content.

Last thing - does she EVER plan on washing her hair?
There used to be a Weight Watchers plan where one piece of fruit was zero points but if you wanted more than one, then you had a "set" point value. Want two apples? That's five points, boo boo. That was over 15 years ago, though. At least this time she can't play the "chicken McNuggets are zero points" game.

And yes, 90 points is terrifyingly high. And she's getting 35-40 "weekly" splurge points on top of that! For reference, the typical human being gets around 25-30 a day.

MarvelousMess

Destroy the architecture...
kiwifarms.net
There used to be a Weight Watchers plan where one piece of fruit was zero points but if you wanted more than one, then you had a "set" point value. Want two apples? That's five points, boo boo. That was over 15 years ago, though. At least this time she can't play the "chicken McNuggets are zero points" game.

And yes, 90 points is terrifyingly high. And she's getting 35-40 "weekly" splurge points on top of that! For reference, the typical human being gets around 25-30 a day.

it still actually needs to be put in because sometimes 0 pts will go to having points, but also things like fruit used in a smoothie have points when blended even if they don’t when in solid form. 93 points not counting the weekly extra points is INSANE! they have a certain point they would like you to reach within too, so just eating under isn’t always what they prefer. I’m absolutely baffled how she got on green plan because in order to get set on that plan you basically have to say you love fruits and vegetables and we all know how amber is with those.. smh! It is the plan that gives the highest points though because it has the least amount of 0 point items.