Cook & eat with me |weight watchers in 1 week -

Guiseimtrolleeen

kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure with memberships, you can't receive superchats. I want to say that she hasn't thought this through, but I also think I'm underestimating the number of Facebook tards who won't be able to throw $8 at her fast enough.

lol@ much writer very literatelynn with the possessive apostrophes.
No you can still receive super chats with a membership. I follow a lot of youtubers who get tons of super chats even with their memberships

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
My take on Amber’s video.

So, we are back to Weight Watcher. How many weight loss attempts did she go through in the last couple of months? If we start from March 12, 2021, we have
  • Jenny Craig (545.8 pounds)
  • 100-day weight loss challenge (551.2 pounds)
  • Dietician detox programme
  • Bariatric surgery appointment
  • Weight loss day 001 (544.0 pounds)
  • 1,800 calories diet
  • Now Weight Watcher (543.8 pounds)
I am amazed that she can say with a straight face that this time she will succeed. How much she lost in two months? She lost 2 pounds or 0.37% of her weight. However, in Amber’s new math she lost 28.6 pounds from her highest.

I am so happy that she is creating a Membership Lives for $7.99 with live videos on Tuesday and Thursday. Of course, I am not going to join, but knowing Amber’s attitude about schedules, I fully expect that this will crater after a couple of weeks. I am sure that people will be mightily peeved with paying money and not receiving the goods. It is one thing to change your schedule at your will for your videos, it is something else if people pay and expect you to produce at a set time. Fun days are coming!

She signed up to Weight Watcher again. She got 90 points. When were we on this ride before? I can easily predict that she will eat all her points in a couple of days, then she will try a new no-fail diet.

Last edited:

Diet Coke 4 Life

When I peek, it is in the line of duty.
kiwifarms.net
So decided to see what her starting weight would have been in order to have a point allowance of 93 (because that's what she says she's allotted per day on her TicTok bullshit that I regret clicking on from the Amber says dumb shit on social media thread).

Here's the shitty website I used.

Screen Shot 2021-05-15 at 3.39.48 PM.png

And there's the lightest weight where it'll pop into the 93 points territory.

FupaCitySheriff

kiwifarms.net
So decided to see what her starting weight would have been in order to have a point allowance of 93 (because that's what she says she's allotted per day on her TicTok bullshit that I regret clicking on from the Amber says dumb shit on social media thread).

Here's the shitty website I used.

View attachment 2173020

And there's the lightest weight where it'll pop into the 93 points territory.
You gave Fatty's height at 3' 5'' - is that how tall she is when she's sat down lol? I used the same site earlier and interestingly, with a height of 5'3'', you still get a points total of 93 with a weight of 572, 600 and 650 pounds. I've also seen several sources where the number of points most 'average' dieters are allotted is 23. A couple of sites I tried wouldn't even work on a weight above 500 pounds. Our gorl is a medical anomaly.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Watching ALR eat...while ALR watches ALR eat.

This is the first time I noticed her eye-fucking/food coveting herself while eating. She's her own fucking feeder.

I am more than a bit disturbed.
She does this constantly. If you want to be extra disturbed, her deep-throating of the chicken kebab she had on their "vacation" to Lexington should manifest zombie Sigmund Freud.

Diet Coke 4 Life

When I peek, it is in the line of duty.
kiwifarms.net
The markings on the site are incorrect, then, because a quotation mark means inches and an apostrophe means feet.

Redone with the incorrect markings, even though I'm dying inside because how can something like that be overlooked by the website coders? Ugh.

Screen Shot 2021-05-15 at 4.21.27 PM.png

Just for lolz, I decided to see if 93 is the maximum points this fucker goes up to. Lo and behold, it is.

Screen Shot 2021-05-15 at 4.23.13 PM.png

Last edited:

dfranki723

kiwifarms.net
It makes my skin crawl to see how much she loves watching herself shove food into her fucking hole.

It'd be awful if an attractive person was doing it, let alone a morbidly obese beast with bad hygiene. She's talking about points as if she's not going to just ignore it.. What the fuck are you on about? I'm pretty sure she's doing this because she's trying to stop all the ''boring bitch'' comments.

Desperation is ugly.