COOK WITH ME AND TORRID HAUL!!!! -

Pudgy Bear Claws

Gulping gravy since 2019
kiwifarms.net
I'll only slightly PL to say I've had enough chronic health issues to make the educated guess it's most likely Thumby's heart in combo with a fatty liver (early cirrhosis). She was likely told she needs to both lose a significant amount of weight and improve her fitness and change her diet.

RemoveKebab

Fat Shaming is Haram
kiwifarms.net
I'll only slightly PL to say I've had enough chronic health issues to make the educated guess it's most likely Thumby's heart in combo with a fatty liver (early cirrhosis). She was likely told she needs to both lose a significant amount of weight and improve her fitness and change her diet.
Necky is going to have to cut back on the booze. Hope she has her weed dealer on speed dial

headlikeafckngorange

it’s just the alright wall of china
kiwifarms.net
Our gorl acting like she didn't have a slice or 12 of the pizza.

I have no doubt Amber ate the pizza, but it always cracks me up when commenters say something like “You’re fat and gross and I would not have sex with you.” then Amberlynn responds with something snarky, and other commenters start reee-ing “See! This is why we hate you! You’re an asshole!” and “Wow Amberlynn, you don’t have to be such a bitch.”

It’s quite entertaining. The boomers of the comment section have no self awareness at all.

CaptainAutism

It's a pretty shit super power
kiwifarms.net
I have no doubt Amber ate the pizza, but it always cracks me up when commenters say something like “You’re fat and gross and I would not have sex with you.” then Amberlynn responds with something snarky, and other commenters start reee-ing “See! This is why we hate you! You’re an asshole!” and “Wow Amberlynn, you don’t have to be such a bitch.”

It’s quite entertaining. The boomers of the comment section have no self awareness at all.
I'm willing to bet most of them are small cows in their own right. They're probably also hambeasts that feel superior to big AL because "they aren't as big as her". It's funny.

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
I thought Twinkie was on a diet? He's not a person, he can't fail a diet because of willpower. He can only eat what is available to him, so, if he's still that fat, that means he's being extremely overfed. He can't eat a larger portion or sneak and snack in the middle of the night. She doesn't even have enough stick-to-it-ness or simple desire to even keep her chihuahua on a diet to lengthen his life. She's shortening his lifespan with the extra weight.

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
My favorite past time now is finding comments that are fantastic and capturing them, some winners in my book include:

View attachment 962629
View attachment 962630
View attachment 962631View attachment 962635View attachment 962634View attachment 962633
I support your new found hobby.

So the mysterious tragedy is that Becky needs to change her diet and doesn't want to do nuggie runs 4 times a day. Now Ham is condemned to an eternal fresh vegetable purgatory that only death can liberate her from.

irishAzoth

kiwifarms.net
My favorite past time now is finding comments that are fantastic and capturing them, some winners in my book include:

View attachment 962629
View attachment 962630
View attachment 962631View attachment 962635View attachment 962634View attachment 962633
Don't know why she still does the video comments its not like she's going to get any positive comments. Out of 2000+ comments maybe a few hundred(low hundred) comments are positive but because she's uploading erratically the haydur squad is in full force

MissLosR

kiwifarms.net
More size 5 dresses that will look like tight shirts on her *sigh* and more clothes for Dana*

This won't fit her even with Becky's help

View attachment 962425

Instead of just highlighting that she just decides to point on the screen and tap it like a fat baby wanting a toy

That is cruel, Amber, yes, but you know that the truth is nearly always cruel, grow tf up
I thought this had been coloured in on MS paint to make fun of her comically childish and flabby hands but they actually just look like that

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino