COOK WITH ME AND TORRID HAUL!!!! -

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Think Big Al cleaned the shrimp? Betcha Big Al didn't clean the shrimp. Even "pre-cleaned" shrimp need cleaning cause they do a crappy job...
Eat shrimp shit ya fatty
I hear ya on that. I catch holy hell if I miss a bit of vein on fresh shrimp just "off the boat." Most of the prepared shrimp like that are raised in shit ponds in Vietnam, somewhat cleaned, flash frozen and shipped here to the US. ALWAYS check the country of origin! And double-check the cleaning before cooking. Typical $5 bag of Womart frozen shrimp, for sure. But different for Hamber. Never see her scoff down or mukbang any seafood that I recall. Not like Kentucky is the seafood capital of the US, but can't say I even recall her eating a McD's Fish Filet, for that matter.

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
At the risk of being called autist, I think it would be goshdanged funny as heck if Becky keeled over from something related to her terrible diet while Amberlynn was still alive and remotely metabolically healthy. Not only would it "prove" Amberlynn knows what he is doing, which would lead to more Dr. Amber content, but Becky would be dead. I think that is what you call a "win-win situation" situation.
Anyone know if this is true?
Mental decline is a symptom of kidney disease. Perhaps that is why Becky comes off as a blithering moron.
I thought Twinkie was on a diet? He's not a person, he can't fail a diet because of willpower. He can only eat what is available to him, so, if he's still that fat, that means he's being extremely overfed. He can't eat a larger portion or sneak and snack in the middle of the night. She doesn't even have enough stick-to-it-ness or simple desire to even keep her chihuahua on a diet to lengthen his life. She's shortening his lifespan with the extra weight.
She lousy pet owner. Dogs are unclean and I hate them, but you can see from the litter box that they are not attentive at all. Probably justa big bowla food and animals graze without any real exercise.
Becky is way too young to have cirrhosis guys come on, even if she has fatty liver.
She does not really need to have anything. Her momma has cancer, so any little health scare could be enough to scare her straight for a little bit. It could be something as dumb as going to doc and hearing lipid levels plus high blood pressure, though we can always hope.

Last edited:

Mad Asshatter

My other name was Maggot
kiwifarms.net
I'll only slightly PL to say I've had enough chronic health issues to make the educated guess it's most likely Thumby's heart in combo with a fatty liver (early cirrhosis). She was likely told she needs to both lose a significant amount of weight and improve her fitness and change her diet.
I'm thinking that it could be these or kidney disease. Pancreas stuff doesn't seem to involve much in the ways of salt restrictions (as far as I know) but kidney, heart, and liver seem to need it. And if Becky is (possibly, I don't know for sure) needing a lower fat diet, then I am betting this has to do with possibly early cirrhosis or something, unless Becky had some sort of heart issues like early congestive heart failure or signs of angina. Becky's family seems to have heart disease in the family, so maybe that's why Amber's been boo-hooing and calling it bad news?

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Becky is way too young to have cirrhosis guys come on, even if she has fatty liver.

Think Big Al cleaned the shrimp? Betcha Big Al didn't clean the shrimp. Even "pre-cleaned" shrimp need cleaning cause they do a crappy job...
Eat shrimp shit ya fatty
Fuck I don't know what video it was where she ate shrimp (pretty sure it was not famous shrimp cocktail mookBONG) that someone asked if she cleaned them and she was like no, who even does that lol (:

Dovahshit

geh odahviing, hin koraav ahst zu'u ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
kiwifarms.net
I hear ya on that. I catch holy hell if I miss a bit of vein on fresh shrimp just "off the boat." Most of the prepared shrimp like that are raised in shit ponds in Vietnam, somewhat cleaned, flash frozen and shipped here to the US. ALWAYS check the country of origin! And double-check the cleaning before cooking. Typical $5 bag of Womart frozen shrimp, for sure. But different for Hamber. Never see her scoff down or mukbang any seafood that I recall. Not like Kentucky is the seafood capital of the US, but can't say I even recall her eating a McD's Fish Filet, for that matter.
she may do well on some fresh fish, its healthy , good for your eyesight, but wait, who wants good eyesight when u can keep sticking ur head in the gutter that u dont weigh that much guise.

maybe she is "picky" of fish....or it reminds her of the vagina she will never like

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
You don't remember Big Al's party shrimp platter with cocktail sauce mookbong that made her haydurs incandescent with rage? It was a thing of beauty.....and I bet those shrimp weren't cleaned either...
And--she always used to say her favorite restaurant meal was salmon...

Moonpie

Ride The Lightening. Fade To Black.
kiwifarms.net
Damn. Good grief. She looks like total shit.
That food looked disgusting. She worries about sodium and eating healthy. It's very evident this 600lb whale is NOT eating to lose weight.
Those clothes were way too small for her humongous frame. I don't think a king size quilt would fit around her.
More mental bullshit but she won't talk about it.
Just shut the hell up Amber and eat your dumplings. Nom nom.

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

Reservation for one at Yamatos
kiwifarms.net
Don't know why she still does the video comments its not like she's going to get any positive comments. Out of 2000+ comments maybe a few hundred(low hundred) comments are positive but because she's uploading erratically the haydur squad is in full force
The reason why she does comment of the day is so she can stretch the video out longer. She struggles hard for content; how many different days did she put into this 10 minute video? Four? It's all just a bunch of garbage filler. Like those god awful shimmy-shake dances she does for literally no reason but they make the video just a little bit longer.

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
She'll tell us what's wrong, eventually, but she has to stretch it out into at least 5 videos. First, she acts sad. Then she says something is wrong but she won't say what. Then we'll get some bullshit videos while she builds suspense, and then we'll get a video, "What's wrong" and it will be clickbait, and then finally Becky will do some kind of sit-down video talking about her high blood pressure or some shit.

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
Never see her scoff down or mukbang any seafood that I recall.
You don't remember Big Al's party shrimp platter with cocktail sauce mookbong that made her haydurs incandescent with rage? It was a thing of beauty.....and I bet those shrimp weren't cleaned either...
And--she always used to say her favorite restaurant meal was salmon...
Beautiful, indeed. @Slappy McGherkin if you haven't seen this before, enjoy.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, she'll stretch it for a few more videos, hoping to get THOUSANDS of DMs cooing: "OMG! What's WRONG? You're so brave? *I* couldn't upload if I was so heartbroken. Can I help, huh, huh, can I?" She only cares about those as far as they provide purr inducing 3rd person chin dabs & other forms of ego stroking.. What she really wants is to induce 'suspense' she hopes will translate to a bazillion views when she finally has Becky sit down for a fairly mundane update involving a medical matter than can be rectified through diet & 'living right'.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Beautiful, indeed. @Slappy McGherkin if you haven't seen this before, enjoy.
View attachment 962824
Tanks gorlfriend! Somehow I missed the big Shrimp Sucking Carnival!

But... even peeps that say they don't eat seafood will eat skrimps.

I'm hoisted back to some stupid commercial, where a guy is running down the hallway of a hotel, grabbing shrimp cocktails already eaten off the trays on the floor, and sucking the meat out of the discarded tails... "There's lots of meat in shrimp nubs!"

Shit. Now I gotta drunken Google dat. That would be our gorl.

Drunken edit: Found it! 2003 Jack in the Box.

Last edited:

break these cuffs

Blue Falcon Actual
kiwifarms.net
Yes Amber, saying RIP Amberlynn 2019 is a cruel thing to say and it's just wrong. I personally think you'll make it to 2023.
There are fatties who weigh hundreds of pounds more than her and people think she is going drop dead next month from the beetus. She has 5 years left at the very least. I think she's popping enough pills, and likely injecting enough insulin, that she will last much longer than that.

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
3cnnmq.gif

And there it is again... the narcissistic shit-eating grin right at the end. She really does think she is getting away with fooling everyone, but those micro-expressions catch her out every time.
For reference, this is where she says that "thinking about something almost makes her cry" I've slowed it down, but you can tell that what she is thinking about (fooling everyone) is very enjoyable to her.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino