• ”This was a pretty big error on my part.”

COOK WITH ME, MAKEUP, I'M STRUGGLING!!!!

Discussion in 'Amberlynn Reid' started by Quarter Ton Hon, Aug 9, 2018 at 1:08 PM.

Forum Guidelines

In this lawless hell, we only ask that you ...

• Make new threads for each update. Each YouNow broadcast, each YouTube video, everything. There is plenty of space.
  • Archive everything. Read this guide on good archival practices. Upload as much as you can directly to the site. If a video is very important and too large to upload, contact Null. I don't bite ❤
  • Cover your ass. Read this guide on Cybersecurity 101. I'm not even going to bother trying to moderate this board. If you get doxed, you're banjaxed.

@Null

1. Amber, do you know who was 'still dancing', but ended up being bedbound and on 'My 600 lb life'?

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    ruskayakatiusha

ruskayakatiusha do I have a life

kiwifarms.net
  2. 160909122934-napalm-girl-780x439.jpg

• Winner Winner x 5
    xenomorph

xenomorph WOO... yes... YUS

kiwifarms.net
  3. Capture.PNG

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 2
    Trasha Pay That A$$

Trasha Pay That A$$ I like the D

kiwifarms.net
  4. I think Steve has bigger boobs than AL there

• Agree Agree x 9

kiwifarms.net
  5. It's pretty rare to diagnose bipolar in adolescence- that shit is usually formally diagnosed in early adulthood. Being edgy and annoying doesn't equal a proper diagnosis, gorl.

• Agree Agree x 2
    aerostar88

aerostar88 all around me are millennial faces

kiwifarms.net
  6. I remember reading an interview about Stephen King and he was giving advice to his fellow writers. When asked about how he hones his writing skills he said that one of the major aspects that is a monumental influence in how aesthetically well someone writes (including himself) is reading books. A lot of books.

Reading.
    Actual.
    Books.

Remember she used to read books? Whatever happened to that? She would tell us what book she was currently reading and she usually "read" two or three at a time??

There's a local chain grocery store here, and that's how they package their meat, they put it into tubes. You can buy up to 10 lbs of beef in a tube. It's a little off putting but it's the same thing as fresh meat, just different packaging.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.