Cook with me + what I ate today | down 75 pounds 04/27/20 -

MrsLoveMom

kiwifarms.net
That's a VERY sizable bowl of macaroni. She could've halved the size of the mac and added an entire bag of broccoli and gotten some actual nutrition. Also, why do all these FatGirls have to have some kind of garbage sausage?? Why not grill some chicken and add that to the pasta with some olive oil and again, get some actual nutrition, good fat and flavor that would've filled her up? 🙄

thriphhole

kiwifarms.net
She has to keep decreasing her calorie amount to continue to lose weight, I do not see her doing this. She is able to maintain the high end of 490's-500, I have serious doubts she will be making any further progress with her weight loss. She is too comfortable with this intuitive eating, and the amount of calories she is consuming each day. I don't think that she gets that she needs to keep cutting those calories as the weight goes down to continue to maintain a deficit for weight loss.

Honzou

tfw no more ranch
kiwifarms.net
That's a VERY sizable bowl of macaroni. She could've halved the size of the mac and added an entire bag of broccoli and gotten some actual nutrition. Also, why do all these FatGirls have to have some kind of garbage sausage?? Why not grill some chicken and add that to the pasta with some olive oil and again, get some actual nutrition, good fat and flavor that would've filled her up? 🙄
Garbage sausage is full of MSG, fat and sodium. It's what their destroyed palate craves. Some chicken breast browned in olive oil wouldn't hit the spot.

Tiki Bar Man

Be nice to Boyd Rice
kiwifarms.net
She's barely losing weight and the signs of living with type 2 diabetes are very apparent. That whitish blue tongue, her hair thinking at a faster rate this year, constant red face and thirst. The constant infection probably because she needs to pee alot and doesn't/can't. Also still all the dark spots and can't heal injuries for shit. But nice try amber, keep eating the dry pasta and bland chicken for show. You'll die eventually

mekalekahi

I feel like off of lexapro my vlogs are better.
kiwifarms.net
Eating Cheetos for breakfast with a bagel. Here's the thing, amber is a food addict and she has no self control. You cannot tell me that amber has just one of those big bags of mini chips that parents get for kids lunches, and she's not devouring the whole thing in a day. Having that big pouch of chips in the house is the same as having a full Cheetos bag and she's still going to eat them.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1257490
Becky is looking greasy as fuck. And aren't those the same clothes she was wearing a couple videos ago?
Agreed. But in all fairness, didn't Hamber say on SnapInstaTok she had four videos already in the can and would be uploading them? Very likely the reason Thumby has the same clothes on is that the two vids were done the same day. Or very likely the Thumb just doesn't give a fuck about how greasy oozing gross she is and bathes as often as Hamber these days.

You choose. Or flip a coin. :drink:

Your_Fairy_Wish_Prince

I am your Fairy Wish Prince, at your service
kiwifarms.net
I won't claim to be an expert because I am not a nutritionist (I am an archaeologist) but 4+ hours of not eating is not even close to fasting. You have to not eat for at least 10 hours for your body to start burning fat, which is why the 16:8 method is so good for burning belly fat, and I doubt that Hamby has ever consciously gone that long without some type of food passing her lips.

I am also shocked she has lost weight if she is snacking the way that she is, one of the key points of Dr. Now's diet for his patients is NO SNACKING between meals. You don't need a snack Amber, no one in the house needs a snack at any point in time.

Edit:

Why does everything she cook look so fucking horrible, it blows my mind. Even a broken fucking clock is right twice a day but everything she cooks is an epic fail.

LOL Physics-Lynn with this "if the bowl is closer it looks bigger and if its far away it looks smaller ICP level science" shit. I am dead. Gorl thats a huge helping of pasta no matter how close or far away it is.

Last edited:

HissingBastard

kiwifarms.net
I don't understand how someone can be so obsessed with food and yet so shit at cooking. She spends hours on youtube and she's never even accidentally stumbled upon a Binging with Babish video or some Epicurious shit? Is she truly that incapable of just following a recipe? I remember Rafe mentioning that she's always talking/thinking about food, so why does she have zero interests in cooking the fucking food correctly?

Last edited:

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Beggy looks like one of those greasy inbreds from Wrong Turn. Shew.

FattyPuss Amber- we see you. We gots eyes. You're growing and growing. I'm guessing 625lbs.
You lie so much gorl. Sorry, I don't believe a thing you say.
If she were to step on a scale- which I don't see it- she will rig it.

That pasta was easily enough for 2 people. You know she's eating those large portions and more off camera. Therefore tee tottling between maintaining and gaining.
Fatty can't accomplish anything.

And big shit about your fancy Fiji water.
NO ONE CARES!

Commiechu

Zap to the extreme comrades!
kiwifarms.net
I don't understand how someone can be so obsessed with food and yet so shit at cooking. She spends hours on yourtube and she's never even accidentally stumbled upon a Binging with Babish video or some Epicurious shit? Is she truly that incapable of just following a recipe? I remember Rafe mentioning that she's always talking/thinking about food, so why does she have zero interests in cooking the fucking food correctly?
I agree, but you don't get to 572.whateverthefuck by not being obsessed with food. Hamber is incredibly lazy and hates to give up control, how this applies to following a recipe just shows how fucked her mentalz is. That's why I continue to tune into this boring freakshow, these little things she admits here and there are fascinating to me. Thanks to all that recap these borefests!

DelicateMageflower

It's Algonquin for bloodsport.
kiwifarms.net
I don't understand how someone can be so obsessed with food and yet so shit at cooking. She spends hours on yourtube and she's never even accidentally stumbled upon a Binging with Babish video or some Epicurious shit? Is she truly that incapable of just following a recipe? I remember Rafe mentioning that she's always talking/thinking about food, so why does she have zero interests in cooking the fucking food correctly?
Because Amber is arrogant enough to think she's an excellent cook.

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
Hmmmm So a few videos back Amber made a comment about her views sky rocketing because of cheetos. She is featuring cheetos in her thumbnail to get views. She is a sneaky bitch because she is panicking so Atozy in this video at around 3 minutes talks about his ad revenue this its been cut 30-50%
Christ we really underestimated how panicky she was. Also with Tyson foods saying meat shortages are coming so nice for us. She is about to have a very small pay check I calculated at $2 per CPM and then slashing it it works out to like 1.5 - 2k :)

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just some random comments that haven't hit comments here yet.

"Person I used to be". Claiming she's changed, is she? What has changed, why & how? If she's looking to be an inspuhrashun to others trying to lose weight - those changes are crucial. Spill the tea, girl.

She usually drinks luke warm water, she proudly announces. Okay, whatever; but what then, was the months of bullshit about the Coldest Water bottle? In any case, I see bottles like that as useful if you're out all day doing things that keep you far from cold water like... hiking & other forms of, (shudder!), physical activity? Why do the death fats need an expensive container for ice cold water when they rarely orbit farther than 20 feet from the fridge?

She admits she doesn't like frozen broccoli but she sure buys enough of it. Is she trying to convince herself that awful tasting food helps you lose more weight?

She's STILL eating so much without realizing it & her intuitive eating seems to take her to pure crap; as it does with other death fats who try that.

Tags
None