Cook with me - 5/2/19

Gorl68

Driest of gorls
kiwifarms.net
She did, but from what I can remember she didn't even follow that recipe to the letter. I have a general rule that if I'm making something for the first time I'll follow it to the letter (except for garlic, I want all the garlic) then once it comes out I'll play around with it next time. She couldn't get a grockbot dump recipe right. It's actually quite stunning how inept she is in the kitchen given her size and history.
from what I've seen shes always had an obsession with lowering cals by making all the substitutions and spamming canned or packaged veg... Then eating a triple/quadruple portion. A 600 calorie allowance per meal isnt even low, gorl could saute everything in butter and sear up the best striploin or duck breast at wommart, but instead insists on cooking shitty "lean" ground mystery cuts with water. If she got her hands on some thick ass T-bone she'd probably cut the fat off and throw it in the air fryer.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
from what I've seen shes always had an obsession with lowering cals by making all the substitutions and spamming canned or packaged veg... Then eating a triple/quadruple portion. A 600 calorie allowance per meal isnt even low, gorl could saute everything in butter and sear up the best striploin or duck breast at wommart, but instead insists on cooking shitty "lean" ground mystery cuts with water. If she got her hands on some thick ass T-bone she'd probably cut the fat off and throw it in the air fryer.
She'd never. Beef is shoooooo fatneeeeen.

ETA: Is anyone else curious about where her aversion to beef came from? She seems to be against pork as well, but that's not all that unusual. The beef thing throws me though, it makes no sense. Yes, turkey is a decent substitute in some dishes, but she is categorically anti-beef.

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
Yup we are back in the cycle, glad I didn’t fall for her bullshit this time. Lies, excuses, and broken promises; doesn’t she get tired of being an absolute failure? You know what i already know the answer to that.

We are back to the old dislike ratio.

Comments are back to shitposting.

She’s absolutely swollen here, so I’m surprised she didn’t die for how much fucking food she stuffed into her gullet because we’ve been restricted for 3 weeks.

Eric looks like he’s sticking to a diet, I can tell there is some weight loss.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Yup we are back in the cycle, glad I didn’t fall for her bullshit this time. Lies, excuses, and broken promises; doesn’t she get tired of being an absolute failure? You know what i already know the answer to that.

View attachment 744592
We are back to the old dislike ratio.
View attachment 744595
Comments are back to shitposting.

She’s absolutely swollen here, so I’m surprised she didn’t die for how much fucking food she stuffed into her gullet because we’ve been restricted for 3 weeks.
Well, I for one, am totally shocked. Absolutely gobsmacked that a known liar and bullshit artist is peddling lies and bullshit. Who could have seen this coming? Oh, wait...

pecansandies

6 bacons
kiwifarms.net
well, this is either laying the pity groundwork for the incoming falling off the wagon ceremony, or she's just being totally raw and real with us (lol)

glad she at lest finally admitted her sausage mukbang wasn't low-cal or healthy. It only took her making a different kind of sausage to admit it by comparison, and not, you know, what almost all her viewers were telling her. Jesus christ she's impossible.

mekalekahi

kiwifarms.net
She is such a control freak she wont even make a recipe someone else posted online. She won't listen to anyone but herself which is why she has only lost 20 pounds in a month at her size which is quite confusing if you think about it.
That weight loss clinic she supposedly contacted has therapist for people like her who manipulate and make excuses for her lifestyle but she took it upon herself to find her own.

Gorl68

Driest of gorls
kiwifarms.net

ETA: Is anyone else curious about where her aversion to beef came from? She seems to be against pork as well, but that's not all that unusual. The beef thing throws me though, it makes no sense. Yes, turkey is a decent substitute in some dishes, but she is categorically anti-beef.
I'm not sure, but she's always boasted about not liking beef and using other meats instead for lower cals. An aversion to red meat is really common in the fitness community with new people who do hard cuts. I understand only eating lean meat if you have 300 calories per meal or so, but if you have more than that you'll just fuck up your portion control and sense of satiety by volume eating. Not to mention there are cuts of beef/pork that are just as lean as chicken breast but twice as flavorful.

clusterfuckk

My soul was empty...so I ate 2 ramens.
kiwifarms.net
She is such a control freak she wont even make a recipe someone else posted online. She won't listen to anyone but herself which is why she has only lost 20 pounds in a month at her size which is quite confusing if you think about it.
That weight loss clinic she supposedly contacted has therapist for people like her who manipulate and make excuses for her lifestyle but she took it upon herself to find her own.
Exactly. So she can "find her own" wink wink.

then she will tell us she couldn't find one who understands the 'real' and 'raw" struggles of being a 600 pound gluttonous pig.

Birthday Dickpunch

hugs pls \(ouo)/
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The beef thing is probably tied to the dumb "I dunt like pizza" or bacon or orange chicken or whatever thing she does regularly. Fat people like burgers so obviously she doesn't. Like she's decided only fat people eat or like fat, so she thinks she needs to act like she feels the opposite, despite it not being believable at all.

Plus red meat is sooooo unhealthy, you guys. Nevermind that it really isn't, and is nutritionally dense.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
Big Al kinda did us a favor chopping off the end of the video like she did. We didn't have to watch her chomp,slurp, and smack her way through that giant plate of crap.

Really tho, she probably dumped it in the trash and made a beeline for Ricky's leftover chicken and mashed potatoes--as an appetizer--before she sent Thumby on a fast food run....

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
That one's pretty easy. Amber wants to feel FULL. And when it comes to taste she has none, so as long as its pumped full of salt or sugar she'd probably happily slop up a bucket of sawdust and wouldn't know the difference. You don't get to 600 pounds caring about what you put in your mouth.

JambledUpWords

Gorl who loves orange chicken
kiwifarms.net

She’s a literal cow, it would be cannibalism to eat beef.

InTheMorning

kiwifarms.net
Her face could be any number of things, randomly swollen lymph nodes, infection, when you're 550 lbs, your entire body is compromised. It's like asking why the doorbell doesn't work, when the house is on fire. And falling off a cliff. And haunted by dead Indians.

The cherry-picking a psychologist thing - boo boo, you ain't doing that. Psychologists don't specialize in dainty 600lb princess unique snowflake syndrome.

Anyone qualified to even try to leash the galloping personality disorder horror in your bucket of slop brain costs WAY more than you're willing to throw at a doctor for a single session cure. You probably think you need a month of asspats and pamphlets, and it all goes away magically. Nah, gorl. You have years deconstructing your entire life, including your junky parents, too look for the patterns of behavior, so you can process wherever someone touched you when you were a baby whale, and move past it. It would get ICKY. Your narcissism or whatever the fuck you have will fight that tooth and nail every step of the way.

Any doctor of merit, someone who might have a shot at getting anywhere past the howling horrific hamplanet monster is going to tell you to get your fat ass off the internet, and start setting real life goals - weight loss, mental and emotional reconstruction, healthy relationships....a job...college...

Whelp, there goes that plan. Pass the boiled sausage, Becky, and fluff up pillow mountain.

Considering you won't even bake a potato, one of the most simple tasks I can think of...nah. You're not doing anything, boo boo. You're gonna cry more, sniffle bitterly and oink about how special you are, and you're gonna eat. A lot. Like yesterday. Like last week. Like last month. Like last year. Like the last 10 years. Always remember, this bitch, less than a month ago, complained it's "not fair" she can't binge eat without consequences.

In mental health terms, AL is a morbidly obese T-Rex smashing through the door and wall of the clinic, bellowing, and eating the receptionist.

PS - my cherry on top of this rant.

The beef thing. The boiling food thing. I just realized why she does that. It's in this video. "Becky doesn't like my food because it's healthy." No, Becky doesn't like your food because it's slop, and you make it that way on purpose...wait for it...SO BECKY WON'T TRY AND EAT ANY.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino