Cook with me - 5/2/19

• The Kiwi Farms is running a Fediverse Node, which is like Twitter but decentralized between many individual providers, similar to email. Feel free to sign up and follow me. There are many more services we federate with, and you will see all that content with one account. (Feedback thread.)

Maintenance is concluded.

kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure, but she's always boasted about not liking beef and using other meats instead for lower cals. An aversion to red meat is really common in the fitness community with new people who do hard cuts. I understand only eating lean meat if you have 300 calories per meal or so, but if you have more than that you'll just fuck up your portion control and sense of satiety by volume eating. Not to mention there are cuts of beef/pork that are just as lean as chicken breast but twice as flavorful.
I don't think she really likes chicken or turkey either unless it's processed, fried or cut up into little pieces. If she buys fresh chicken she always buys those chicken tenders which are ok for stir fries or making chicken fingers. She can buy a whole chicken and put it in the grockbot and it usually comes out really good. Or chicken breasts on the grill. Instead it's the chicken sausage.

Becky (and Amber) must think healthy food means tasteless food and could be why AL can't stick to any of these diets (but she'd still find excuses to binge). She should of showed herself making those Hello Fresh meals... she had a recipe and all of the ingredients and STILL messed up cooking it right.

RemoveKebab

Orange Chicken Bad. Sad!
kiwifarms.net
Gonna admit that her meal didn't actually look like disgusting beige slop this time. Well, it was better looking than usual anyhow.
Agreed. This looks much better than the pig slop she usually eats.

BUT she committed two major food sins:

1. The chicken sausages are precooked. Rather than wait until the last couple of minutes to put the sausage in the pan to warm it through, she puts the sausage in the pan with raw onions and peppers. This will result in dry sausage, especially considering chicken sausage is leaner.
  2. She cut the sausages into small pieces rather than cooking the sausage whole. By cutting the sausage into pieces before the meat is cooked whole and properly rested, it guarantees dry ass meat.
Necky doesn't like Amber's cooking because it is dry, flavorless shit not because it is "healthy".

If she properly learned to cook meat, she could cook a nice 12oz rib eye medium rare with a bunch of veggies and she would have a filling low carb meal that would keep her full longer and maybe help reduce her binges she is laaaaaahh-ing about.

SheCameForNecky

And do I help them? Yes, indeed. :)
kiwifarms.net
I did give her credit by saying that I think she should focus on low calorie over anything else, and that this was better than her usual fair. But let's be real. How many times have we done this exact song and dance? She makes small, insignificant changes (that she cannot maintain) under the guise of "look guys, I am finally fixed!" and then backslides and gains twice what she lost in the first place. She weighs 600 pounds. It's not enough to switch out your awful sugary garbage for slightly less awful sugary garbage- she has proven time and time again that it's not enough.

You wouldn't say a heroin addict should make small changes like "shoot up a little less heroin than usual!" You'd say " stop shooting heroin and get professional help if you actually want to recover." If Amber actually gave a fuck about losing weight (hint: she doesn't) she would realize that as somebody with BED (debatable, but I'll take her at face value) that yes, you sometimes need to stop cold turkey. You can't have triggering food like that in the house. I guarantee you that those Yassos are going to be among the first things to go on her eventual binge because they will touch on the same high she gets eating junk. And, when you eat 10 of them in one sitting, suddenly they aren't so low calorie anymore.

To continue your analogy, she isn't just a heroin addict that needs to stop. She is, by her own touting, an expert in heroin addiction. She doesn't need to listen to addiction counselors or go to rehab because she knows exactly how to stop using heroin any time she wants. She knows everything there is to know about quitting heroin, even though her usage in the past 5 years has doubled. She claims to have researched heroin on the same scientific level of a chemist, but couldn't tell you a single accurate thing about it, and spouts misinformation if she gives any information at all. She says she has tried every type of strategy to quit, but it turns out that every "effort" she's ever given was the least effort possible and was just a public virtue signal so she could go privately shoot up in the bathroom where nobody would know until she was eventually caught in her own lies.

I could go on but I won't. Like pretty much everybody else who follows Amber, I do have a genuine desire to see her lose the weight. Honestly, it would be a really nice story to see her figure her shit out and better herself. IF she actually changed her lifestyle to the degree it needs to be changed, and was honest with her viewers and herself, I would rally behind her as fast as I could. And I don't think it's impossible, but I'm certainly not taken in by this 20lb weight loss and microscopic changes that ultimately amount to very little. What's 20lbs when you could lose 300lbs and still be seriously obese? Once she's dropped the first 100 I might actually perk my ears up, but for now it's all just the same bullshit on a different day. Her years of lying through her teeth do not afford her my (or anybody else's) trust or credit.
Oh. LOL. I didn't mean she'd succeed this time. Sorry for being unclear. I just meant she's getting better at fraud.

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
Agreed. This looks much better than the pig slop she usually eats.

1. The chicken sausages are precooked. Rather than wait until the last couple of minutes to put the sausage in the pan to warm it through, she puts the sausage in the pan with raw onions and peppers. This will result in dry sausage, especially considering chicken sausage is leaner.
  2. She cut the sausages into small pieces rather than cooking the sausage whole. By cutting the sausage into pieces before the meat is cooked whole and properly rested, it guarantees dry ass meat.
Necky doesn't like Amber's cooking because it is dry, flavorless shit not because it is "healthy".

If she properly learned to cook meat, she could cook a nice 12oz rib eye medium rare with a bunch of veggies and she would have a filling low carb meal that would keep her full longer and maybe help reduce her binges she is laaaaaahh-ing about.
but.... she's a dry gorl

JerkyPirate

kiwifarms.net
She only has her steak well done cause of course she would.

Why is she always rubbing her nose then putting her hands on her hair, it's something a toddler does.

むらさき

Lolcow Connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of which, what's up with cutting meat into bites before heating/cooking? She doesn't chew well. I know others have attributed it to greed, but I'm not sure. I wonder if she has issues with her teeth.
She claims that she is proud of her teeth,and has always thought they were her best asset. However, we all know how rarely we goes to the doctor. I doubt any dentist could squeeze her into a chair and believe she hasn't seen one since she was in the foster care system.

E: She probably wasn't ever taught how to properly chew and could benefit from eating everything with chopsticks, that would slow her down.

Prince Lotor

It's my fucking day off! What?
kiwifarms.net
lol at Becky putting away all the rest of the food bought on that grocery trip while Hamber shoves a box of frozen yogurt ice cream bars, 2 green peppers, 3 bags of microwave veggies, and another package of chicken sausage into the camera. Gorl, we hear all the shit Becky is putting away :|

Also I just can't stop laughing at how her stated purpose in posting this video was to demonstrate her self-diagnosed Bipolar Disorder :story: "look at how fast my mood changeees, U guise!" :lol:
So, a food addict watches everyone else in the house eat deliciously made mashed potatoes and chicken while she eats boiled cardboard because she's a moron who pretends she's a food scientist, then she spends an undisclosed amount of time directly afterwards "it's just been cryeeen and misery, U guise!"
Conclusion from ProfessorLynn: Bipolar Disorder. Mental things is scary y'all, I'm going to go get drugs from a """speshulist""" because I'm so dainty, speshul, and complicated :lit:

kiwifarms.net
is today supposed to be a weigh in video? I know there were a few people that felt she was going to really do it this time....I guess the asspats slowed down and she lost her motivation. poor depressed AL :( hopefully becky got her some chicken mcnuggets to make her feel better.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
lol at Becky putting away all the rest of the food bought on that grocery trip while Hamber shoves a box of frozen yogurt ice cream bars, 2 green peppers, 3 bags of microwave veggies, and another package of chicken sausage into the camera. Gorl, we hear all the shit Becky is putting away :|

Also I just can't stop laughing at how her stated purpose in posting this video was to demonstrate her self-diagnosed Bipolar Disorder:story: "look at how fast my mood changeees, U guise!" :lol:
So, a food addict watches everyone else in the house eat deliciously made mashed potatoes and chicken while she eats boiled cardboard because she's a moron who pretends she's a food scientist, then she spends an undisclosed amount of time directly afterwards "it's just been cryeeen and misery, U guise!"
Conclusion from ProfessorLynn: Bipolar Disorder. Mental things is scary y'all, I'm going to go get drugs from a """speshulist""" because I'm so dainty, speshul, and complicated :lit:
She LOVES self-diagnosing, but don't you self-diagnose herself. She's fucking ridiculous. I realize that were she not this way she wouldn't be a cow, but it's always a SMH moment when I realize this is a nearly 30 year old woman who behaves like a fucking pre-teen.

SheCameForNecky

And do I help them? Yes, indeed. :)
kiwifarms.net
is today supposed to be a weigh in video? I know there were a few people that felt she was going to really do it this time....I guess the asspats slowed down and she lost her motivation. poor depressed AL :( hopefully becky got her some chicken mcnuggets to make her feel better.
That was yesterday she was supposed to weigh in. Today is Friday. It won't be coming today, either.

Your name just seems really weird, because AL will never see 497 again.

If she simply made herself cook everything from scratch, she'd lose weight if she hates cooking half as much as she says.

sperginity

defenestrator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Becky has improved her food dodging skills remarkably so she doesn't have to eat disgusting shit anymore. Good for her.

I noticed that Amber's face fat is so pronounced that it obscures her peripheral vision. Her stupid, vacant eyes stare out from really deep inside her head.

Ricky must feel confident from being the best at everything in the fag shack (like cooking in this vlog). If you surround yourself with speds you will always feel like a genius, I suppose.

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
Why is your 'job' hard, Amber? You literally don't do anything. You sleep all day and wake up at 6 in the evening to feed and be a raging, sassy cunt to your girlfriend and roommates. You can't even be bothered to wash yesterday's makeup off your giant moonface before you get on camera and word vomit to 100k+ curious people. It's an absolute SHAME that you've been graced with a platform to speak your truth, and share your story and evolve as a human being and also have so many good people rooting for your success. Yet you STILL choose the path of least resistance at every juncture.

So tired of hearing her say what she 'suffers' with. In AL's eyes, to "suffer" from something is to be completely absolved of responsibility. How convenient. But you can still stand while you cook, bitch.

I can't even look at her arms anymore. It's suffocating to even look at her. And she did that to herself.

Also, can Becky stop pretending she's 'picky' about anything food-related? Thanks for signaling to us that chicken sausage is gross, but you definitely fuck with green peppers. 😏

Mr Foster

Dosh, grab it while you can lads!
kiwifarms.net
She LOVES self-diagnosing, but don't you self-diagnose herself. She's fucking ridiculous. I realize that were she not this way she wouldn't be a cow, but it's always a SMH moment when I realize this is a nearly 30 year old woman who behaves like a fucking pre-teen.
Acts like a preteen, looks in her 40s and is dumber then someone with a trisomy condition.

Go ahead Amber, look that word up, you still won't understand what you're reading.

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
Not that I believe this reta,rd has bipolar, or that bipolar even works that way but... there was no marked change in mood between the two clips. She was a little more animated when talking to other people versus talking to the camera alone but that's completely normal.

I'll say the same thing I said about Chantal when she thought for five minutes that she was bipolar. Bitch is going to be sorry if she pushes that diagnoses and gets herself put on antipsychotics. Then again maybe she just wants the diagnosis.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino