Cook with me - 5/2/19

YOUR MOM

Lisa needs braces!
kiwifarms.net
Not that I believe this reta,rd has bipolar, or that bipolar even works that way but... there was no marked change in mood between the two clips. She was a little more animated when talking to other people versus talking to the camera alone but that's completely normal.

I'll say the same thing I said about Chantal when she thought for five minutes that she was bipolar. Bitch is going to be sorry if she pushes that diagnoses and gets herself put on antipsychotics. Then again maybe she just wants the diagnosis.
Do anti-psychotics have any appetite suppressing side effects?

InTheMorning

kiwifarms.net
You don't get anti-psychotics for bi-polar, long term, you get them if you're having psychotic episodes, which she isn't. There are a metric fuck ton of different meds for bi-polar, because it's a spectrum of behavior, and some drugs work better than others for some people. I'm not BP myself, but I've had to deal with it enough in my life to get the general idea of how it all works.

A lot of meds associated with BP do have weight gain as a side effect. I would suspect the same for anti-psychotics, as they're just big ass tranquilizers. Potato pills, basically. As in, turns you into one. And boo boo doesn't need help with that, she accomplished the same thing with a fork.

But we all know she's not taking her pig ass to therapy. This is all more hamplanetry. This is the same person who claimed vegetables make her fat. C'mon. She's piggishly using a legit condition people unfortunately have to deal with (Seriously, BP fucking sucks, fuck you, bi-polar disorder), to piggishly cover up her piggish life choices and snuffle like a pig on Youtube for asspats.

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
Agreed. This looks much better than the pig slop she usually eats.

BUT she committed two major food sins:

1. The chicken sausages are precooked. Rather than wait until the last couple of minutes to put the sausage in the pan to warm it through, she puts the sausage in the pan with raw onions and peppers. This will result in dry sausage, especially considering chicken sausage is leaner.
  2. She cut the sausages into small pieces rather than cooking the sausage whole. By cutting the sausage into pieces before the meat is cooked whole and properly rested, it guarantees dry ass meat.
Necky doesn't like Amber's cooking because it is dry, flavorless shit not because it is "healthy".

If she properly learned to cook meat, she could cook a nice 12oz rib eye medium rare with a bunch of veggies and she would have a filling low carb meal that would keep her full longer and maybe help reduce her binges she is laaaaaahh-ing about.
I think the point with Amberlynn is that she doesn't care for good (as in nutritious / well-prepared) food at all. Pretty much everything she cooks at home is an attempt to replicate the texture and taste of crappy fast food. Amber wants greasy/salty/carby/highly seasoned mush which is why so much of what she makes look like slop. Above all though, what she craves the most is volume. This gorl has no time for plates of lovingly prepared and presented food - she just wants pap she can gobble down until she can't feel anything, for a short time at least.

I'm sure in an earlier vlog she waxed lyrical about the delights of hambuger helper; what excited her the most wasn't the taste, but how large the serving was.

onescarygorl

kiwifarms.net

Okay, but did anyone else notice how depressed Twinkie was while our gorl was talking about her "depression"? Maybe you're depressed because you are killing both yourself AND everything around you!!

(also s/o pettykitten for allowing me to find this clip again without having to go on Amber's channel, hehe).

ihavent_ee_uhn

Is liquor a food?
kiwifarms.net
You don't get anti-psychotics for bi-polar, long term, you get them if you're having psychotic episodes, which she isn't. There are a metric fuck ton of different meds for bi-polar, because it's a spectrum of behavior, and some drugs work better than others for some people. I'm not BP myself, but I've had to deal with it enough in my life to get the general idea of how it all works.
No no, you absolutely CAN and DO get antipsychotics for bipolar disorder. But it's not ONLY because you're having psychotic episodes. You can take them for anxiety or even sleep (in lower doses). Just wanted to clear that up.

mekalekahi

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 746053

Okay, but did anyone else notice how depressed Twinkie was while our gorl was talking about her "depression"? Maybe you're depressed because you are killing both yourself AND everything around you!!

(also s/o pettykitten for allowing me to find this clip again without having to go on Amber's channel, hehe).
The fact that 4 adults live in that house and not a single one walks that dog is pathetic. If Eric and Ricky walk trixie and chubby ( what is that dogs name?) then cant they walk Twinkie? Becky acts like she's so caring for that dog but the dog seems to be inside more then 23 hours a day. Elderly peoples dog get more excerise then she does wtf.

Gorl68

kiwifarms.net
It depends, but many experience will that gain due to the increased appetite that comes with fucked up dopamine levels and increase in ampk enzymes

People with mental health issues usually aren't dainty "troubled" manic pixie dream girls.. they're fat and old

Edit: noticing a lot of disagrees. If you were to see the average person in the system they are infact quite overweight (likely due to antipsychotics) and quite old

Last edited:

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of which, what's up with cutting meat into bites before heating/cooking? She doesn't chew well. I know others have attributed it to greed, but I'm not sure. I wonder if she has issues with her teeth.
This is probably one of Amber's better ideas if only so she doesn't choke (no one could Heimlich her if she did). She shoves a metric fuckton of food in her mouth at once and barely chews at all. If you've ever watched a seagull swallow a whole hotdog that's what Amber eating reminds me of.

I don't think she has anything wrong with her that could be helped by antipsychotics and doubt a doctor would do it beyond maybe being given 25 mg of Seroquel at night so she'll fuck off (which will then be deemed responsible for the next 30 lb weight gain of course). That said, she might actually lose weight on antipsychotics because she already eats way too fucking much and the extra time sleeping may lower her overall intake. Even if they gave her some, getting TKO'd by psych meds feels extremely unpleasant and the side effects are ass to deal with so I couldn't see her taking them for more than a couple days.

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
The fact that 4 adults live in that house and not a single one walks that dog is pathetic. If Eric and Ricky walk trixie and chubby ( what is that dogs name?) then cant they walk Twinkie? Becky acts like she's so caring for that dog but the dog seems to be inside more then 23 hours a day. Elderly peoples dog get more excerise then she does wtf.
I agree. I'm guessing Amberlynn won't allow it. And probably has some retardxd reason for it like how she was "scared" to get Rarity spayed because "it would cause pain" (nevermind the increased risk of you know, cancer in intact pets).

She might be scared (or claim that she is scared) that Twinkie could get hurt out there, da poow baby. Nevermind that she's probably already in pain from being so obese.

She is an absolute control freak.

horridtorrid

fake and gay
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 746053

Uh oh, her eyes are pointing in different directions again... only a little, but it's definitely there

Long time lurker

kiwifarms.net
The beef thing. The boiling food thing. I just realized why she does that. It's in this video. "Becky doesn't like my food because it's healthy." No, Becky doesn't like your food because it's slop, and you make it that way on purpose...wait for it...SO BECKY WON'T TRY AND EAT ANY.
Bingo!
For Amber it doesn't matter how it tastes or looks. She doesn't (can't?) look down to see what she's eating, and food doesn't stay in her mouth long enough for her to taste it.
Becky (and Amber) must think healthy food means tasteless food and could be why AL can't stick to any of these diets (but she'd still find excuses to binge).
Healthy food alone won't make Amber lose weight. Because she'll over eat. Amber "needs" to feel over-stuffed, and it's too expensive to do that with "healthy" food. Again, I want to point out that in her grocery hauls, most of the stuff she buys is no-name (house brand) food. Only one or two items will be trendy, expensive ones - like cauli-flower rice, for example.

Come to think of it, it might be the reason she doesn't have red meat often - beef is more expensive than chicken.
Speaking of which, what's up with cutting meat into bites before heating/cooking? She doesn't chew well. I know others have attributed it to greed, but I'm not sure. I wonder if she has issues with her teeth.
Amber seldom chews. Cutting food up into bite size pieces maximizes the speed in which she can eat. For reference, check the video where she and Becky are having a Taco Bell muk-bang. Amber criticizes Becky for eating too slow, Becky explains that she does that so she can savor her food and Amber looks (to the camera or Becky. I can't remember) like she's grown another head and claims that "if you eat faster, you get more".
Doesn't matter.
Amber doesn't eat because she's hungry or because she likes the flavor of food. Amber eats to feel full.

sperginity

defenestrator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A lot of meds for mental illnesses cause weight gain, and I really wouldn't be surprised if she actually was going to use that as an excuse. 'I know I'm 600 pounds now but my me-duh-siiinnnn.'
they probably are going to go down the list of meds in order of what is least likely to cause weight gain rather than the usual order because of her weighing 500+ pounds already. Might end up on some weird shit. Basically all of the antipsychotic meds (and other bipolar meds) cause sleepiness. Maybe she will lose weight because she will be sleeping too much to eat, or she could gain weight because she will be moving around less. Hard to say at such a high weight.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino