Cook with me - 5/2/19

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
The fact that 4 adults live in that house and not a single one walks that dog is pathetic. If Eric and Ricky walk trixie and chubby ( what is that dogs name?) then cant they walk Twinkie? Becky acts like she's so caring for that dog but the dog seems to be inside more then 23 hours a day. Elderly peoples dog get more excerise then she does wtf.
Heh, you said 4 adults. Come on, now. We all know there is only one adult at the KY Fag Shanty and it's none of the three that should be available to properly care for dogs.

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
How ironic and hilariously morbid would it be if "Cook with Me" was legitimately her last upload, and her final parting words were "Yums." I mean, Hollywood can't even write that shit. lol

Must be nice to take a week long break from your "job" just cause you're not feelin' it. Her life is one of privilege, but it's completely devoid of purpose too. She's too lazy and entitled to understand this, but there is some virtue in having the occasional responsibility. When your existence is all about consumption and nothing else, this is the sad, and expected result.

Enjoy your vacay, Amber! Hope you're getting lots of rest and relaxation before returning to the daily grind of....rest and relaxation.

mekalekahi

kiwifarms.net
Amber is against or afraid or too dumb to add a tablespoon of oil to her pan when sauteing her chicken and vegetables, but she'll eat deep fried chicken nuggets and crab rangoon and french fries and................
She wont eat beckys cooking when shes "eating hulthy y'all" because she doesnt trust what's in it, but she will eat sodium loaded resturant meals and veggies from texas Roadhouse cooked in butter.

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
How ironic and hilariously morbid would it be if "Cook with Me" was legitimately her last upload, and her final parting words were "Yums." I mean, Hollywood can't even write that shit. lol
Do we need to have a "Is Amber Dead?" thread now? I will admit, I would be completely unsurprised, and kind of expect it every time she goes radio silent for more than a few days... Also I totally think her last upload will be a mukbang and/or cook with me vid because the universe has a sense of humor.

Optavia Sales Rep

kiwifarms.net
Another reason Amber doesn't eat much red meat is probably she can't cook it correctly. She wants all her meats well done* and she cooks everything on high heat, which turns even the most beginner-level, foolproof steak into shoe leather. Cutting the steak into small pieces doesn't help, and Amber won't let the meat rest after cooking it anyway.

*You can cook red meat well-done and still have it be tender, but any procedure of prep/cooking that would take longer than 15 minutes is inconceivable to Amber

Eric's_Lisp

Rain and petals eavesdrop....I used the wrong word
kiwifarms.net
If she died I would expect the people in the Fag Shanty might have the decency to not immediately post the news but the Rafe household wouldn't waste any time in getting the scoop.
This is Eric we're talking about, here. This is a guy who complained about the surgery for eons and kvetches like a middle-aged overweight housewife. I'm sure he'd be knocking everyone over to get the news of Hamber's death posted on YouTube.

YOUR MOM

Lisa needs braces!
kiwifarms.net
Hamber would most likely last a few days in the hospital rather than drop dead immediately since she does still have youth in her favor.

Even if she got hospitalized and pulled through it would still not be a wake-up call.

That bitch is probably leaning back on the greasy pillows eating like Cookie Monster right now anyway.

sperginity

defenestrator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do we need to have a "Is Amber Dead?" thread now? I will admit, I would be completely unsurprised, and kind of expect it every time she goes radio silent for more than a few days... Also I totally think her last upload will be a mukbang and/or cook with me vid because the universe has a sense of humor.
start a deadpool. We have a fat pool for admitting to be/reaching 600 lbs, but who knows? she might die before that.

Rotogravure

OBEY
kiwifarms.net
Hamber would most likely last a few days in the hospital rather than drop dead immediately since she does still have youth in her favor.

Even if she got hospitalized and pulled through it would still not be a wake-up call.

That bitch is probably leaning back on the greasy pillows eating like Cookie Monster right now anyway.
Please. Cookie Monster knows the different between regular and sometimes food though.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
start a deadpool. We have a fat pool for admitting to be/reaching 600 lbs, but who knows? she might die before that.
Naw, she's there. She won't admit it, the only way any one will ever know the truth is her death. When doctors have to weight her and record all of that.

Honestly given she refuses to see a doctor or get a handle on her health..or let some one else do it, if she's quiet more then 24 hours, I wonder if she died, or diabetic coma has kicked in.

HamFan

Hi, guize! So
kiwifarms.net
Please. Cookie Monster knows the different between regular and sometimes food though.
Ah, not back in the day. Before Sesame Street became PC, Cookie Monster would eat telephones and shit.
The only way that would be a wake up call would be if she ended up leaving the hospital with a condition that she couldn't get treatment for in the ER and she couldn't afford to pay out of pocket.
And that wake up call would last... How long did this subscriber exodus wake up call last? Two weeks?

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
lol calm down. There are people way older and in worse health than she is. She's just binging.
I don't honestly know many untreated diabetics who consume sugars like she does and not end up violently ill or unconscious. That's just unavoidable with the condition. Though given how long she 'sleeps' ...post normal snacking <Seriously, this girl never actually binges> it could be all that sugar crashing her into unconsciousness and vomitting.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino