Cook with me - 5/2/19

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
I don't honestly know many untreated diabetics who consume sugars like she does and not end up violently ill or unconscious. That's just unavoidable with the condition. Though given how long she 'sleeps' ...post normal snacking <Seriously, this girl never actually binges> it could be all that sugar crashing her into unconsciousness and vomitting.

I'm always amazed at the amount of sodium she eats. How can someone like salt that much?? Not to mention it has to make her hands and feet swell so bad. Maybe that's also why she doesn't pee much...

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I'm always amazed at the amount of sodium she eats. How can someone like salt that much?? Not to mention it has to make her hands and feet swell so bad. Maybe that's also why she doesn't pee much...
It's the sodium that's really going to be her problem. With that Lymphadema or Lipodema, whichever she has, all that sodium only makes it worse. The first thing any dietitian or doctor would tell her would be to limit her sodium intake. However, that would be beyond her ability to read labels as far down as the fats...wait, she doesn't even get that far. She's the Queen of Empty Calories. She loves her processed shit because it's so hulthy. It has to be hulthy guisseee because the package told me so. Fuck off, haydurrrss, if you expect me to go to a dietitian and learn to read a nutrition label.

Gorl is going to kill herself, but my guess is that it's not the beetus that will get her. It might get one of her feet someday, but it's going to be heart failure. Her inability to cook anything fresh and unprocessed, even down to having to buy those stupid ass potatoes individually wrapped in cellophane. Bitch, buy a bag of potatoes. This shit isn't complicated. Buy some jasmine or long grain rice that you actually cook as opposed to microwaving that gross shit. Hell, buy frozen veg as opposed to using canned. She really should be in some kind of care home. She's not capable of looking after herself. Good job she's a lesbian so we don't have to watch her ruin a child.

ETA: Y'all know she's a lesbian right? I would hate to out someone.

Hungerdunger

kiwifarms.net
It's the sodium that's really going to be her problem. With that Lymphadema or Lipodema, whichever she has, all that sodium only makes it worse. The first thing any dietitian or doctor would tell her would be to limit her sodium intake. However, that would be beyond her ability to read labels as far down as the fats...wait, she doesn't even get that far. She's the Queen of Empty Calories. She loves her processed shit because it's so hulthy. It has to be hulthy guisseee because the package told me so. Fuck off, haydurrrss, if you expect me to go to a dietitian and learn to read a nutrition label.

Gorl is going to kill herself, but my guess is that it's not the beetus that will get her. It might get one of her feet someday, but it's going to be heart failure. Her inability to cook anything fresh and unprocessed, even down to having to buy those stupid ass potatoes individually wrapped in cellophane. Bitch, buy a bag of potatoes. This shit isn't complicated. Buy some jasmine or long grain rice that you actually cook as opposed to microwaving that gross shit. Hell, buy frozen veg as opposed to using canned. She really should be in some kind of care home. She's not capable of looking after herself. Good job she's a lesbian so we don't have to watch her ruin a child.

ETA: Y'all know she's a lesbian right? I would hate to out someone.
Well I always assumed there was nothing she wouldn't eat.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
Do we need to have a "Is Amber Dead?" thread now? I will admit, I would be completely unsurprised, and kind of expect it every time she goes radio silent for more than a few days... Also I totally think her last upload will be a mukbang and/or cook with me vid because the universe has a sense of humor.
Is it fucked I want it to happen during a livestream

Prince Lotor

It's my fucking day off! What?
kiwifarms.net
Edit: Comment left on this video by Chantal from today.
Even Chantal's wondering where Yo Gorl at? Probably she's just hoping Hamber will post some drama to distract from her own trainwreck of a life :stress:

Last edited:

RemoveKebab

SERBIA STRONG
kiwifarms.net
She loves salt so much but yet she uses zero when cooking. She is likely virtue signaling about salt and pours it on as soon as she is done filming.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino