Cooking with Chef Thomas Jay Wasserberg - ITT: Culinary Abominations Against the Lord to Rival Scalfani &/or DSP

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Tapeworms would evacuate his disaster of a body like they were escaping a plague.
There is a good side to tom's food disasters. If you ever need to lose weight. All you have to do is watch a tommy food video and you will lose your lunch and not be able to eat for a week.
The typical person can lose as much at 10 pounds.

yawning sneasel

Chadministrator
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tom was defending his long-term drug addiction saying that it has saved him from committing other crimes than the several drug charges, child molestation, dog abuse (both the dog he would molest and, by his admission, the 50 dogs he had kicked in his lifetime) and everything else that got him locked up several times, and dropped this on us.

Baked avocado, stuffed with smoked oysters, topped with sliced mushrooms and swiss cheese.

Disgusting.

MasterDisaster

I'm here for the juice, baby.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tom was defending his long-term drug addiction saying that it has saved him from committing other crimes than the several drug charges, child molestation, dog abuse (both the dog he would molest and, by his admission, the 50 dogs he had kicked in his lifetime) and everything else that got him locked up several times, and dropped this on us.

View attachment 701289

Baked avocado, stuffed with smoked oysters, topped with sliced mushrooms and swiss cheese.

Disgusting.
The picture was even worse. The avocado was over-ripe with browning spots and the canned oysters were chili pepper flavored. If a half rotten avocado stuffed with old mushrooms and dumpster dived oysters is his idea of 'decadent' it's a strong indicator that his tastebuds are shot to shit.

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
The picture was even worse. The avocado was over-ripe with browning spots and the canned oysters were chili pepper flavored. If a half rotten avocado stuffed with old mushrooms and dumpster dived oysters is his idea of 'decadent' it's a strong indicator that his tastebuds are shot to shit.
Do I really wanna see this?

I really do... but I really don't...

:stress:

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Do I really wanna see this?

I really do... but I really don't...

:stress:
It is definitely a look at your own risk situations Empire. Just remember if you are in a nice room to have a bucket or at least a plastic bag with you just in case. It is easy to vomit when you see a tommy food photo.

• DRINK!
Reactions: Feline Darkmage

flossman

Draxx. Them. Sklounst.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Even if it were to taste good that's just a clusterfuck of mouthfeel right there... some mushy avocados, some slimy oysters, some melty cheese... it must have felt like swallowing vomit.

• Horrifying
Reactions: DatBepisTho

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino