Cooking with Chef Thomas Jay Wasserberg - ITT: Culinary Abominations Against the Lord to Rival Scalfani &/or DSP

MasterDisaster

I'm here for the juice, baby.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I disagree in general and don't believe in too much garlic, but in specific with Tommy's vile concoctions, anything that tended to overwhelm the rest of whatever is in this abomination is a good thing.
I'm pretty sure Tom just adds whole cloves. Minced garlic makes sense in the right dishes but heavy garlic soup just don't sound right.

DatBepisTho

Cryptid Cretin
kiwifarms.net
Is it cheating to gag even before opening the thread? Asking because I gagged at the title alone.

I'm pretty sure Tom just adds whole cloves. Minced garlic makes sense in the right dishes but heavy garlic soup just don't sound right.
He doesn't even know that you can crush a garlic cloves with a spoon to make a passable attempt at minced, does he?

• Feels
Reactions: Dee Price

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
Is it cheating to gag even before opening the thread? Asking because I gagged at the title alone.

He doesn't even know that you can crush a garlic cloves with a spoon to make a passable attempt at minced, does he?
Tommy doesn't know a lot of things. So is it any surprise that this filthy pedophilic hobo that's spent decades eating out of the trash doesn't even have clue 1 when it comes to basic cooking?

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Or a fork. Or a hammer, that's even kind of fun. You can even put it in a cup and use anything to make a crude mortar and pestle. Or you can use a sharp knife to cut it transparently thin and saute it until it nearly dissolves. Or anything but just dumping in cloves of it.

DatBepisTho

Cryptid Cretin
kiwifarms.net
Tommy doesn't know a lot of things. So is it any surprise that this filthy pedophilic hobo that's spent decades eating out of the trash doesn't even have clue 1 when it comes to basic cooking?
True. But sometimes the lack of common Sense or google-fu still astounds me with lolcows such as this one.

Or a fork. Or a hammer, that's even kind of fun. You can even put it in a cup and use anything to make a crude mortar and pestle. Or you can use a sharp knife to cut it transparently thin and saute it until it nearly dissolves. Or anything but just dumping in cloves of it.
That too, but cutting it so thin requires precise fine motor skills that I'm sure Tommy fried long, long ago.

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
You know he didn't even bother removing the papers from the cloves when he threw them in.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino