Cooking with Chef Thomas Jay Wasserberg - ITT: Culinary Abominations Against the Lord to Rival Scalfani &/or DSP

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

MasterDisaster

I'm here for the juice, baby.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I disagree in general and don't believe in too much garlic, but in specific with Tommy's vile concoctions, anything that tended to overwhelm the rest of whatever is in this abomination is a good thing.
I'm pretty sure Tom just adds whole cloves. Minced garlic makes sense in the right dishes but heavy garlic soup just don't sound right.

DatBepisTho

Cryptid Farmer
kiwifarms.net
Is it cheating to gag even before opening the thread? Asking because I gagged at the title alone.

I'm pretty sure Tom just adds whole cloves. Minced garlic makes sense in the right dishes but heavy garlic soup just don't sound right.
He doesn't even know that you can crush a garlic cloves with a spoon to make a passable attempt at minced, does he?

• Feels
Reactions: Dee Price

Coldgrip

Screw your outbreak, I have shivs.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is it cheating to gag even before opening the thread? Asking because I gagged at the title alone.

He doesn't even know that you can crush a garlic cloves with a spoon to make a passable attempt at minced, does he?
Tommy doesn't know a lot of things. So is it any surprise that this filthy pedophilic hobo that's spent decades eating out of the trash doesn't even have clue 1 when it comes to basic cooking?

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Or a fork. Or a hammer, that's even kind of fun. You can even put it in a cup and use anything to make a crude mortar and pestle. Or you can use a sharp knife to cut it transparently thin and saute it until it nearly dissolves. Or anything but just dumping in cloves of it.

DatBepisTho

Cryptid Farmer
kiwifarms.net
Tommy doesn't know a lot of things. So is it any surprise that this filthy pedophilic hobo that's spent decades eating out of the trash doesn't even have clue 1 when it comes to basic cooking?
True. But sometimes the lack of common Sense or google-fu still astounds me with lolcows such as this one.

Or a fork. Or a hammer, that's even kind of fun. You can even put it in a cup and use anything to make a crude mortar and pestle. Or you can use a sharp knife to cut it transparently thin and saute it until it nearly dissolves. Or anything but just dumping in cloves of it.
That too, but cutting it so thin requires precise fine motor skills that I'm sure Tommy fried long, long ago.

Coldgrip

Screw your outbreak, I have shivs.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know he didn't even bother removing the papers from the cloves when he threw them in.

SassyAndMorbidlyObese

Future ~*Skinny Legend*~
kiwifarms.net
I personally enjoy smashing garlic with my meat mallet.