Cooking with Kat (and DSP) thread -

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The dusting of sugar is unneeded. But besides that and how they look a bit dry they're probably fine.

Again, the hilarity is in Phil desperately waving the camera in front of them, trying to make himself not look like a fucking loser. That he might also be trying to make Leanna jealous and shit by bragging about how his new slave makes desserts adds to the comedy.

• Agree
Reactions: Ayla and Done

BoingBoingBoi

please think responsibly
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
re: peanut butter cookies

the sugar is unnecessary. perhaps a misguided effort to have a garnish.

the color looks rather uneven, like they weren't rotated in the oven halfway to ensure even browning. that extra step would have been helpful.

it appears they were pressed with the fork rather zealously, leaving the dough cracked and uneven. this doubtless contributed to them drying out. additionally, the extent to which the edges are cracked suggests it was a rather dry dough to begin with. perhaps she was going for a crunchy cookie, which she almost certainly got, but one might instead prefer a plump, tender, and soft peanut butter cookie instead.

and re: the status of this thread. i think it's a borderline case. i certainly wont be attacking her in my critiques of the dishes to come, but i will happily critique the food itself, since i would be doing so mentally anyway.

edit: forgot to say. also, keep in mind the cooking show might be coming down the pipe so there should be lots more to critique and discuss in terms of their cooking anyway.

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
The baked goods display dome is becoming my favorite part of this thread.

This is all well and good, but what did Phil eat for dinner? How will I get to sleep tonight with all the possibilities running through my mind.

Phil's not going to try a cookie he's gonna try some cookies. Streaming is almost as physically exhausting as taxes. Really gets a guy hungry

neger psykolog

moon goons for communism detection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
re: peanut butter cookies

the sugar is unnecessary. perhaps a misguided effort to have a garnish.

the color looks rather uneven, like they weren't rotated in the oven halfway to ensure even browning. that extra step would have been helpful.

it appears they were pressed with the fork rather zealously, leaving the dough cracked and uneven. this doubtless contributed to them drying out. additionally, the extent to which the edges are cracked suggests it was a rather dry dough to begin with. perhaps she was going for a crunchy cookie, which she almost certainly got, but one might instead prefer a plump, tender, and soft peanut butter cookie instead.

and re: the status of this thread. i think it's a borderline case. i certainly wont be attacking her in my critiques of the dishes to come, but i will happily critique the food itself, since i would be doing so mentally anyway.

edit: forgot to say. also, keep in mind the cooking show might be coming down the pipe so there should be lots more to critique and discuss in terms of their cooking anyway.
I love these posts.

EDIT: I've expanded the scope of the thread to include DSP's cooking should he choose to cook again in the future. I know people had a lot to talk about when it came to stuff like bacon grease down the toilet, so this thread should be hopefully be entertaining and not as aloggy as the rest of the shit in this subforum.

Last edited:
Reactions: BoingBoingBoi

DiabeticSP

kiwifarms.net
Bacon grease down the toilet will always be my favorite DSP moment.

But let's be honest, he's never going to cook again. If he does, we'll certainly know about it because he'll make a huge deal about what a nice boyfiiend he is making Kat a HOME COOKED meal. Surely with AUTHENTIC sauce.

Her cookies look edible. I don't have high hopes for her cooking going forward. I hope she keeps that glass cover clean though since it's seeing so much use.

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
Okay I’m certain she is trying to fatten him up even more for some heainous plan she is hatching. Quickest way to a pig’s money is through his stomach and she is delivering.

Phase 1: plump him up
Phase 2: Gain his trust
Phase 3: ????????
Phase 4: Profit

DiabeticSP

kiwifarms.net
Cooking related question: Phil's two bathrooms are both on the second floor, what does he do with the grease now? Flavor enhancer for his sauce?
He hasn't cooked a meal since the last time he made a cooking with the king, I'm sure. But I imagine he'd dump it in the bushes or something. Maybe even dispose of it properly he even says in the video he knows how to get rid of grease right he's just too lazy to bother this time.

The second Leanna moved out he went right back to Hungry Man.

Maybe it goes right down the drain.

GnomeofDoc

What? I like weird old guns.
kiwifarms.net
Since we're also talking about Phil as a cook, the words "I don't have time to melt butter, I'm a gamer" as he then proceeds to spray on Pam for his first Cookin' With the King are etched into my brain forever.
Those are words to live by. Can’t do that, it’s too slow for my gamer needs and skills.

Phalanx

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 392865 View attachment 392866

The Maid is allowed to be out of the room again!

For one task and one task only!

--------------------Now go back to your room and don't let the trolls see you! *Snooooooort*
I fucking love how he puts "some" and not "try one" its almost like I brought only these fries - (camera accidentally pans) effing reveals 4 fast food carrier bags.

@neger psykolog reading those comments on the cookies honestly me cry laughing, thanks man I needed that.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino