Cooking with Kat (and DSP) thread -

• The site was compromised. (Initial announcement) (What to do) (A post about feelings)
    This announcement will be removed when I (hopefully) finalize my audit either today or tomorrow. I will follow it up with a mass email to all users linking the information in this announcement. So far, there has been no subsequent release of data.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Something about pouring this disgusting frozen prison food over minute rice really depresses me. Especially when DSP acts like his wife is such a great cook.
View attachment 897942
This is designed for "fuggit I don't wanna cook today too tired/lazy/fat", not something you flex over. Not unless you actually make the meal yourself, which actually doesn't take too much time tbh. Ain't no way the Golddigger did though, given how often they just eat out or eat frozen meals.
Package says serves 4 on it's own. Serve over rice and serves 6? Who and I kidding, they ate the vast majority of the bag with perhaps a little left for a lunch serving Mrs. D$P could take to work.
If I had to guess; Pig ate 4 servings worth, and his Golddigger ate 1, maybe 2. I base this on how he can eat a whole fucking pizza and hoagie by himself.

Muppetmode

kiwifarms.net
God damnit dsp, you can just get the thick cut chicken, cut it in half, then tenderize. You don’t have to buy thin cut breast. You can be this.... nvm

Reactions: Adamska

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
God damnit dsp, you can just get the thick cut chicken, cut it in half, then tenderize. You don’t have to buy thin cut breast. You can be this.... nvm
Yeah, there's no point in trying to teach the permanently lazy and delusional Pig any of this. Pig won't listen, Pig just wants to pretend he isn't a miserable child in an adult's body.

Raven'sChild

Peep, peep, RAWR!!!!!!111one
kiwifarms.net
Gotta love burnt meatballs and sugar sauce
He no longer makes meatballs. Mrs. D$P has changed this to premade chicken sausages, spicy Sicilian chicken sausages were noted today. While it had been stated that Mrs. D$P would be stirring the sauce every 20 mins, it turns out that she was "busy with some stuff". Thus, D$P will be pausing his gameplay every 20 mins to go stir the pot of sauce, seasoning it every other trip for the 4-5* hours this sauce needs to simmer.

*4-5hrs is double the simmering time of the dozen sauce recipes I read from the first page of links generated by a Google search with 2-3hrs being the longest times. Maybe it is the copious amount of water added that require this extra simmering time? Maybe Polish sauce is simmered twice as long as Italian sauce? Nope, turns out the Polish tomato sauce recipes had even shorter simmering times with 30-45 mins being the norm.

EDIT: D$P announced that he cut the 1 cup of sugar down to 1/3 a cup of sugar. This yields "a robust sauce". With the numerous changes he and Mrs. D$P have made to the recipe, I don't think he can in good faith call it "a Family Recipe" any longer.

Last edited:

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pig still is pretending his diabetes sauce isn't anything but a way for him to waddle to the kitchen and stim over dealing with people without admitting it. How sad.

Reactions: twattycake

Raven'sChild

kiwifarms.net
Mrs. D$P is cooking a tuna casserole for their dinner. Correct me if I am wrong, but it seems as if she makes one of these every week. I'm going to call chicken pot pie next as that seems to be the dish that follows the tuna casserole in the menu rotation.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mrs. D$P is cooking a tuna casserole for their dinner. Correct me if I am wrong, but it seems as if she makes one of these every week. I'm going to call chicken pot pie next as that seems to be the dish that follows the tuna casserole in the menu rotation.
Even Pig's meals are autistically set to a rotation. How sad.

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
A bit of a speculation. Phil mentioned his weird week coming up with his days off and Khet's birthday. He's not sure if he can buy groceries for 2 weeks or some bullshit and mentioned a lot of frozen food because he buys groceries weekly. I suspect the cooking came to a halt, and are choosing to eat out more than he leads on.

Also a house for two cannot last two weeks with groceries? That tells us a bit of his spending habits(if we already didn't know, apologies).

Raven'sChild

kiwifarms.net
For dinner tonight, Mrs. D$P is making a salad. D$P said he'd eat that during his expended meal break around 4pm going further to say he'd eat something else after the stream was over; most likely ramein.
On a side note: D$P eats dinner at 4pm because that translates to 7pm on the East Coast and his body is used to eating on East Coast time.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For dinner tonight, Mrs. D$P is making a salad. D$P said he'd eat that during his expended meal break around 4pm going further to say he'd eat something else after the stream was over; most likely ramein.
On a side note: D$P eats dinner at 4pm because that translates to 7pm on the East Coast and his body is used to eating on East Coast time.
More like Pig is autistic and probably melts down when Din Dins aren't on time given he did force Leanna to cook for him when she was sick.

As for the salad, it's almost certainly a pre made one with a lot of ranch or something.

harbinger

DarksydePhallus
kiwifarms.net
Did he say this? He didn’t say this. He’s not that much of an idiot. Is he that much of an idiot? What does this even mean? He’s left the Pacific Time Zone once in the last 5 years! Does he eat dinner at 3pm during the winter because his body is used to Daylight Savings Time?

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
kiwifarms.net
Did he say this? He didn’t say this. He’s not that much of an idiot. Is he that much of an idiot? What does this even mean? He’s left the Pacific Time Zone once in the last 5 years! Does he eat dinner at 3pm during the winter because his body is used to Daylight Savings Time?
He did claim to be jetlagged during the entire Connecticut Wedding Trip. Despite having a week to acclimate to a measly 3 hr time difference.

But I think he's just a hungry pig who needs an early dinner so that he can power through his later streams with only 3-5 half hour snack breaks.

JackDavis

kiwifarms.net
He did claim to be jetlagged during the entire Connecticut Wedding Trip. Despite having a week to acclimate to a measly 3 hr time difference.

But I think he's just a hungry pig who needs an early dinner so that he can power through his later streams with only 3-5 half hour snack breaks.
It's because he's a re.tard when it comes to words and he won't admit to having a strange schedule because he stays up til 2am every single day. His schedule goes like this:

10:00am PST - Alarm clock
10:30am - Start stream, eat cereal (breakfast)
4:00pm - Lunch (calls it dinner, I don't know how you claim dinner is your first meal of the day)
10:00pm - Dinner (a sandwich, leftovers? calls it a snack)

He doesn't eat an early dinner, he eats a late dinner. What people eat for lunch, he eats for dinner and vice versa. He's just a really strange dude. If you were to believe what he wants you to believe, then he only has one meal a day and doesn't eat anything besides a snack between 4pm - 2am every day.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino