Cooking with Kat (and DSP) thread -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He already complained in chat that he "didn't get much" for Christmas.

He got a hot meal served to him by his wife, which is more than the homeless and people with estranged families can hope for in the best of times.

Though what can you expect from the man who not-so-subtly threw said wife under the bus on Twitter for not getting him everything on his Xmas list? People who make Fuck You Money like you don't get gifts from others, Phil, mainly because they buy whatever they want when they want it, also like you.

Martys_not_smarty

You don't know what hard times are daddy.
kiwifarms.net
So not only is that macaroni from the deli it also implies that it's at least a day old because would the grocery store be open on Christmas day? All signs are pointing to no. Powerleveling from my experience at a grocery store chain the bakery at the least they made the bread fresh there and also had a fryer for the donuts and a this old Korean dude come in at 5am and tear it up with a pair of 18 inch chopsticks in each hand flipping those golden rings like a boss.

ANDS!

kiwifarms.net
Powerlevel, I've worked for several grocery stores in the past. That mac and cheese, as well as pretty much everything, comes frozen in an aluminum pan. Those fresh cakes, donuts, and cookies? They come premade frozen. That potato salad? It comes out of a bucket. Mashed potatoes? Frozen. Hell, at Wal-Mart, even the cups of cut fruit are premade.

The quality of the deli products has to be consistent day to day, store to store. They achieve this by using the same premade product everywhere. The stuff at the grocery store is not hand made.
I don't want to go to far down the rabbit hole here; however the point I was making was that the fares you can get at a deli are (or should be) different than what one gets from a packaged frozen dinner such that, even if Kat bought everything you see on that plate, it still went through the same process to make as if someone actually did it at home.

. . .and not for nothing, but absolutely there are stores where they make shit onsite.

That Hedonist Nerd

Pig Whisperer & Boomer
kiwifarms.net
It's amazing he tries to flex on the saddest shit ever.

The closest I ever get sick of eating potatoes in general is when I choose to change it up. Not feeling like mash? Bake them. Want something else? Fries of the oven or convection oven persuasion. Something besides that? German style skillet fries. Still getting bored? Potatoes au gratin, or maybe tots with cheese in them.

Million ways to make amazing fuck it food from spuds. Pig is one of the few weirdos who can't stand them for some autistic reason.

And that meal... Jesus Christ why does he think this is something he can flex on? It looks like vomit, it's all fucking premade, and Leanna and John don't care if he lives or dies now.

It shows his status as an insecure loser.
By German style skillet fries, do you mean this bratkartoffeln?
pan-fried-potatoes-bratkartoffeln.jpg

Because I just looked it up and yeah I think Im making this tonight lol

Prince Lotor

. . .and the blackest eyes. The Devil's eyes.
kiwifarms.net
All that money and this fat fagot can't even swing some scalloped potatoes for himself. How fucking hard is it to slice a few potatoes and throw them in a casserole dish with some milk and cheese, then leave them in the oven for an hour.
He could easily prepare this on his 20 minute mid-stream waddleabout.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some of you people clearly don't cook for yourselves. I hate to come to Phil's defense but that isn't frozen mac and cheese. The stuffing is most definitely from a box (which again isn't surprising, stuffing is a pain in the ass to make as a separate food item) and of course the pineapples (which have been in the oven) are canned. The mac and cheese is clearly from scratch.
Nope, it's all packaged too.

And I shit on it entirely because of the reasons listed here:
Except that

a) Phil clearly posts it to flex,
b) Phil is a spoilt idiot, and
c) Kat is complicit in his scamming of incel slow-in-the-minds.

I'd laugh at her food if she had three Michelin stars on her own just like I'll laugh at any aspect of her or her manchild husband that gets posted on the internet.
Pig is an insecure and very petty bitch. He wants to hurt Leanna and John by showing them what they're missing, and show off how much of a big boy he is to his tard base whenever he does this. But... because it's all fuck it food and it's over something teens can do, I laugh at it.

I laugh at the low-T manchild who in other timelines would be on Incels.is or something.
By German style skillet fries, do you mean this bratkartoffeln?
View attachment 1068290
Because I just looked it up and yeah I think Im making this tonight lol
Yep, though I tend to cut them more like cottage fries and just add onions. It's a 70+ year old recipe in my household.

Freshtodeath

Kwhality Khantent
kiwifarms.net
I love the comment about how awesome it looks. His mom must not have cooked much cause that looks disgusting af. Not sure I agree that mac and cheese even goes well with ham and stuffing.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love the comment about how awesome it looks. His mom must not have cooked much cause that looks disgusting af. Not sure I agree that mac and cheese even goes well with ham and stuffing.
Nothing wrong with the pairing (imo) except that there's literally no greenery to be found. No collards, no mustard greens, no broccoli. Shit, even green beans would be ok. The most basic rule of thumb for cooking is to get a lot of colors on your plate--if you do that, you're probably at least close to a well-rounded meal.

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
Nothing wrong with the pairing (imo) except that there's literally no greenery to be found. No collards, no mustard greens, no broccoli. Shit, even green beans would be ok. The most basic rule of thumb for cooking is to get a lot of colors on your plate--if you do that, you're probably at least close to a well-rounded meal.
maybe fred meyer or qvc don't sell boiled spinach

the khat quaffer

resplendent!
kiwifarms.net
"My detractors have a new meme that my Christmas dinner didn't have any veggies. What about the pineapple idiots!"

Edit so I don't double post:

Don't forget those of us who would like to take a piss/steaming shit on his grave.

Edit; Lol mad on the internet? Sounds like you kids take Kiwi Farms too seriously.
To be fair, macaroni and cheese count as a vegetable at most BBQ pits.

• Horrifying
Reactions: Adamska

rakkasan

kiwifarms.net
Some of you people clearly don't cook for yourselves. I hate to come to Phil's defense but that isn't frozen mac and cheese. The stuffing is most definitely from a box (which again isn't surprising, stuffing is a pain in the ass to make as a separate food item) and of course the pineapples (which have been in the oven) are canned. The mac and cheese is clearly from scratch.
stuffing is a pain in the ass to make how unless you're literally exceptional

ANDS!

kiwifarms.net
Nope, it's all packaged too.
It's entirely possibly that there's some ultra premium macaroni and cheese producer out there, but the usual "mac and cheese" out of box does not have the cheese crumbling like that.

stuffing is a pain in the ass to make how unless you're literally exceptional
I've never seen home made stuffing that was particularly better than what you could get from a decent take and bake. Again, not worth the effort. Mac & Cheese? Worth the effort.

rakkasan

kiwifarms.net
It's entirely possibly that there's some ultra premium macaroni and cheese producer out there, but the usual "mac and cheese" out of box does not have the cheese crumbling like that.

I've never seen home made stuffing that was particularly better than what you could get from a decent take and bake. Again, not worth the effort. Mac & Cheese? Worth the effort.
i honestly cant see kat as being able to actually cook anything beside microwave shit

It’s not that hard to make, but yea stovetop and deli Mac and cheese flex
oh i know it's easy to make she can't cook tho