Cooking with Kat (and DSP) thread -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
Right. That stuff isn't frozen. It's made onsite and meant to be as "authentic" as possible. Now is it possible his wife bought everything pre-cooked sure. . .but it certainly didn't come from a Marie Claire box.

Also if that's yours you really shouldn't eat it. Almost a decade old past it's fresh date.
the mac & cheese was a "side" his mother bought for them from qvc

nothing from qvc is fresh

ANDS!

kiwifarms.net
It has cheese crumbles. You can't just buy gourmet mac and cheese like that from QVC, or can you?

View attachment 1071382
The point was that the above is a hell of a lot different than the "that's from a box. . ." posts where all a person has to do is add water, toss in the sauce pack and you're good to go or slip this sad plastic dish in the microwave and voila!

Not really.

the mac & cheese was a "side" his mother bought for them from qvc

nothing from qvc is fresh
It's as fresh as any home food delivery.

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
The point was that the above is a hell of a lot different than the "that's from a box. . ." posts where all a person has to do is add water, toss in the sauce pack and you're good to go or slip this sad plastic dish in the microwave and voila!

Not really.

It's as fresh as any home food delivery.
qvc don't make fresh macaroni and cheese everyday

it's frozen then sent out when someone orders it

something being frozen contradicts the definition of fresh

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
qvc don't make fresh macaroni and cheese everyday

it's frozen then sent out when someone orders it

something being frozen contradicts the definition of fresh
Maybe QVC is like a pizza place and they make the macaroni from scratch and their delivery guy drives it to your house while it's still hot. It's only an 18 hour drive from the nearest QVC distribution center in Ontario, California to Renton, Washington.

ANDS!

kiwifarms.net
Maybe QVC is like a pizza place and they make the macaroni from scratch and their delivery guy drives it to your house while it's still hot. It's only an 18 hour drive from the nearest QVC distribution center in Ontario, California to Renton, Washington.
So you see no distance between the above and Kraft Mac & Cheese that people were suggesting it was? Pretty broad definition there -

DiabeticSP

kiwifarms.net
Man if Phil said he had mac n cheese or whatever I wouldnt care.

Its when he acts like he's eating fine dining to flex on the haters but posting slop I find it funny.

Like, we all make a basic ass dinner sometimes and fuck the plating I just wanna eat.

But I don't post pictures of my two hot dogs and some chips on the internet seeking validation.

Also its extra funny bc Leanna actually did plate presentable food so comparing that to this is amusing bc half the time its just shit shoveled onto a plate or the table has a pack of stale breadsticks or ritz crackers on it and Phil acts like its a fancy meal.

Freshtodeath

Kwhality Khantent
kiwifarms.net
Man if Phil said he had mac n cheese or whatever I wouldnt care.

Its when he acts like he's eating fine dining to flex on the haters but posting slop I find it funny.

Like, we all make a basic ass dinner sometimes and fuck the plating I just wanna eat.

But I don't post pictures of my two hot dogs and some chips on the internet seeking validation.

Also its extra funny bc Leanna actually did plate presentable food so comparing that to this is amusing bc half the time its just shit shoveled onto a plate or the table has a pack of stale breadsticks or ritz crackers on it and Phil acts like its a fancy meal.
He always mentions how great of a spread it is. I am curious if he just generally is unaware how shitty food he eats is or just trying to brag. Even back with Leanna the food he would post always looked like vomit.

Reactions: Sparkletor

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
Today Phil informed the viewers that a calzone is nothing like pizza. A calzone is a croissant stuffed with cheese.
i've never heard of a calzone before, and looked it up after dave struggled to describe it

to me, it's just an authentic italian hot pocket

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
i've never heard of a calzone before, and looked it up after dave struggled to describe it

It's nothing like pizza.

You take pizza dough. Put pizza sauce on it. Put pizza cheese on it. Put pizza toppings on it. Fold it over and cook it in the pizza oven.

Nothing like pizza.

Wikipedia describes it as a folded pizza.

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
That's because it is. A calzone is a pizza folded in half and a stromboli is a pizza rolled up. Neither has anything to do with the French croissant or the Italian variant cornetto which is a breakfast food that sometimes comes with with sweet filling.