Cooking with Kat (and DSP) thread -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
Now, they probably just reheated frozen fries, but for the audience at home, here's all the effort required to make french fries in an air fryer:

1) Cut potato(es) up.
2) Toss with ~1 tbsp of oil and season with whatever seasoning you like.
3) Cook at 400 F for about 8-10 minutes.
4) Toss around in fryer basket.
5) Cook again for about 8-10 minutes (depending on fry size and desired crispness.

For a Gordon Ramsey-esque improvement, parboil the cut potatoes for a few minutes before air frying. This makes the fries tender on the inside and crispy on the outside.

Imagine fucking this up.
"I went to put the potato in the air fryer and it doesn't come with instructions"

Schmeckel

Praise 'til you're hollow
kiwifarms.net
Now, they probably just reheated frozen fries, but for the audience at home, here's all the effort required to make french fries in an air fryer:

1) Cut potato(es) up.
5) Cook again for about 8-10 minutes (depending on fry size and desired crispness.

For a Gordon Ramsey-esque improvement, parboil the cut potatoes for a few minutes before air frying. This makes the fries tender on the inside and crispy on the outside.

Imagine fucking this up.
*Pours leftover oil in the toilet*

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

1) Cut potato(es) up.

Imagine fucking this up.
You can also do 380 F for 22 minutes, flipping every 5-6 minutes or so to prevent sticking and have even cooking. Why that setting? Because I've tried this approach and I've sometimes had potatoes over cook somehow on those settings, so a slight drop in heat and a slight time increase fixed the problem. Either way, fries are stupid simple to make, so Pig trying to flex over frozen fries is pathetic.

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

In conclusion, hoes mad
kiwifarms.net
I hope Phil is watching videos on how to make toilet wine for his upcoming jail stint.
I don't think there's a way to make toilet gin at this point but I'm sure somebody is working on it.

Reactions: tzgnilki