Cooking with Kat (and DSP) thread -

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If someone were to take the time (like, all of about 6 extra minutes) to substitute the 100% Italian ingredients for some Mexican flavored stuff, and made a legit lasagna with them, something like that could be pretty damn tasty. But, we all know that between the thousands of dollars in infomercial kitchen gadgets they own, they couldn't be bothered. Lasagna by itself is easy as fuck to make, and that's coming from someone who bitches about making sandwiches in the morning.

The obsessive flex on Schwan's microwave food is ridiculous.
There's ton of recipes available online, and they're piss easy: https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/mexican-lasagna/

Frogga

🐸
kiwifarms.net
Looks like it was pizza last night/today. Missed the reason they order Dominoes but it was Hawaiian for kat, couldn’t hear what Phil got
Phil had Dominos pizza during his break today because he wanted something he could eat quick and not have to cook, and because it was cheap. Kat got hawaiian style, and Phil got pepperoni and peppers.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
he says he rarely has fastfood, but we've heard about taco bell and dominoes within a few weeks of eachother
Rarely for Pig is anything less than once a day if I had to guess. This is the doughy fuck that can pound down four egg sandwiches and call that a snack. He's also the fatty who can eat a whole pizza or taco box in one sitting.

Genie The Hedgehog

Gotta Wish Fast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone in @LyteSydeByll's stream just caught the fact that Khet bought the cake.

Further, he googled it and it's indeed a Betty Crocker recipe cake. So she just mixed the shit and put an egg in to "make" it and still fucked it up. 720 calories a serving, Pig mentions he was gonna eat a piece a day for that week. Not a fat mess tho.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone in @LyteSydeByll's stream just caught the fact that Khet bought the cake.

Further, he googled it and it's indeed a Betty Crocker recipe cake. So she just mixed the shit and put an egg in to "make" it and still fucked it up. 720 calories a serving, Pig mentions he was gonna eat a piece a day for that week. Not a fat mess tho.
Didn't he rave about the "homemade chocolate sauce" or some shit too? And it's literally store-bought chocolate sauce mixed with peanut butter and Cool Whip. Outstanding. Trying to flex with fucking box cake :lol:

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Neat; this is him trying to be a bit more subtle about his Begday Week, since he'll just show off the cake, hork it down, and demand his tards gib money.

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
Dinner tonight was Tahco Bhell.

Rare night they ate out.

EDITED: Taco Bell is expensive now.
Khet suggested it, by the way. DSP sounded like he didn't really want it. Yet he seems to have vast knowledge of their ingredients.

Don't lie, you wanted it, and Khet probably didn't suggest it.

Wonder how often they eat fast food when Khet has to go to work soon.

Apparently her favorite meal is chicken, mash potatoes, corn, and bakedpotatoes. Sounds like a KFC Famous Bowl to me. Guess she's getting nice n' plump now.

DiabeticSP

kiwifarms.net
DSP is definitely not a feeder for others. He’s his own feeder.
Kat controls the potatoes.

The fuck is Phil gonna do, tell her to ease off the starches? She'd lay him out.

Kat got Phil to stop making his autistic fucking SAAUSCH so something tells me she gets her way. She isn't going to the gym anymore, seems to not cook much, and Phil had some weird bullshit with the exercise bike and never got her a new one.

Considering 'home gym equipment' tends to be the hallmark of lazy fucks who think it'll make them exercise before it gathers dust, I think we can surmise she's not staying in shape.

Now that the honeymoon period is over (christ almighty that hurts to even think that there was a 'better' phase of this sham ass marriage) she's surely let herself go.

All I'm saying is if we find out Thursday she weighs more than he does I wouldn't be surprised, but it'd be hilarious since she's been AWOL since her one stream appearance (she banned Phil from posting her/her dinners on insta which left us without the joy of Phil's bullshit cooking and I'm still mad).

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
He said that games like Doom require you to savescum in order to beat them unless "you're a hardcore player" :story:

King of Retro btw

Khet status: Fat, apparently. Can we call her Fhet? Phil complained about her order being too expensive at Taco Bell today. 2 Gorditaas, $9.50 (ironically, gorditas means feminine little chubby ones)
Did they both go out to eat today? Or was it just Kat?

Because I thought Phil doesn't have time for anything else when he "works" and Kat "works" all the time according to him

Prince Lotor

. . .and the blackest eyes. The Devil's eyes.
kiwifarms.net
Khet suggested it, by the way. DSP sounded like he didn't really want it. Yet he seems to have vast knowledge of their ingredients.

Don't lie, you wanted it, and Khet probably didn't suggest it.

Wonder how often they eat fast food when Khet has to go to work soon.

Apparently her favorite meal is chicken, mash potatoes, corn, and bakedpotatoes. Sounds like a KFC Famous Bowl to me. Guess she's getting nice n' plump now.
Phil says every time he eats Taco Bell he gets diarrhea a several hours later -> Kathy wanted to get Taco Bell -> Kathy wants Phil to be occupied having diarrhea later tonight.

Dolphins Rise Up

Not a fan of frogs
kiwifarms.net
Did they both go out to eat today? Or was it just Kat?

Because I thought Phil doesn't have time for anything else when he "works" and Kat "works" all the time according to him
Both of them. The Taco Bell talk was just absurd and convinced me he was drunk for this stream. He didn't just say she orders double portions, but that he hates Taco Bell and was basically forced to eat what she likes. It's like the potato thing all over again.

DiabeticSP

kiwifarms.net
2/09: DSP bitches about how disgusting and terrible and awful Taco Bell is.

2/13: DSP bitches about how disgusting and terrible and awful Taco Bell is.

2/29: DSP bitches about how disgusting and terrible and overpriced Taco Bell is.

Looks like Kat demands taco bell about every week and DSP can't bring himself to say no.

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
2/09: DSP bitches about how disgusting and terrible and awful Taco Bell is.

2/13: DSP bitches about how disgusting and terrible and awful Taco Bell is.

2/29: DSP bitches about how disgusting and terrible and overpriced Taco Bell is.

Looks like Kat demands taco bell about every week and DSP can't bring himself to say no.
I wonder if it all lines up with his special day where he has to cook