Cooking with Kat (and DSP) thread -

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He really bitched and whined about her getting a $6 meal that was less than 600 calories on her workday?

Like this: https://www.tacobell.com/food/specialties/gordita-supreme ?

Maybe it was a little over $6 and it was more like 1000?

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
He really bitched and whined about her getting a $6 meal that was less than 600 calories on her workday?

Like this: https://www.tacobell.com/food/specialties/gordita-supreme ?

Maybe it was a little over $6 and it was more like 1000?

it was "her turn to cook", and she was "running late"

kinda sad how he expects her to cook him dinner before she leaves for work, and after he sits on his ass all day/week/year/life

Last edited:

Freshtodeath

Kwhality Khantent
kiwifarms.net
Taco bell isn't that bad. You're not eating french fries but i guess if Kat orders a soda with her meal its pretty unhealthy. Fast food in general is just bad and neither of them should be eating it. They are both way too sedentary to be eating fast food.

Reactions: Cistern Rumbler

Sphadilcastro

kiwifarms.net
Khet suggested it, by the way. DSP sounded like he didn't really want it. Yet he seems to have vast knowledge of their ingredients.

Don't lie, you wanted it, and Khet probably didn't suggest it.

Wonder how often they eat fast food when Khet has to go to work soon.

Apparently her favorite meal is chicken, mash potatoes, corn, and bakedpotatoes. Sounds like a KFC Famous Bowl to me. Guess she's getting nice n' plump now.
If it was her idea why didn't he just get something else since he supposedly hates it so much. It's not like taco bell is a dine-in restaurant and they have to compromise.

Muppetmode

kiwifarms.net
If it was her idea why didn't he just get something else since he supposedly hates it so much. It's not like taco bell is a dine-in restaurant and they have to compromise.
Seemed like he was fine with Taco Bell a week or 2 ago when he was supposed to cook premade Asian stir fry. When it’s kat’s turn to cook, now he’s pissy about getting fast food 🤔. “I rarely eat fast food btw”

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Seemed like he was fine with Taco Bell a week or 2 ago when he was supposed to cook premade Asian stir fry. When it’s kat’s turn to cook, now he’s pissy about getting fast food 🤔. “I rarely eat fast food btw”
He actually said "And I think this is like...the 2nd time we've eaten out in the past month." As though they don't get multiple meals out every single "day off".

Cpt_Autismo

kiwifarms.net
Look at how pinwheel he is with his gaming schedule, even though it can literally be anything that he wants it to be.

He's probably the same with his dinner schedule too. Unplanned changes freaking him the fuck out.
Don't forget he used to have that autistic meal clander in his kitchen. Witch he probably followed just like his gaming schedule.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Look at how pinwheel he is with his gaming schedule, even though it can literally be anything that he wants it to be.

He's probably the same with his dinner schedule too. Unplanned changes freaking him the fuck out.
And yet it's okay when he gets Taco Bell because he doesn't feel like cooking. What a hypocritical baby.

Schmeckel

Praise 'til you're hollow
kiwifarms.net
Taco bell isn't that bad. You're not eating french fries but i guess if Kat orders a soda with her meal its pretty unhealthy. Fast food in general is just bad and neither of them should be eating it. They are both way too sedentary to be eating fast food.
Fuck, their value menu is amazing. Spend 10 bucks and you feed 4 people. And, while it's not the top-est quality of ingredients and the like... You can get pretty satisfied with tortillas, rice, "beef product", and chicken (with sauces and the like).

Listening to him go off on a tirade against the Mexican phone company just confirms that his "tries it" episode where he sampled the Buttery Jack was his dream meal. So saturated in oil, fat, nastiness, grease....his dream food because mama Burnell made him eat green beans a couple times a week.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Uh oh! Phil forgot the sauce for his "asian stirfry" (aka precooked chicken, frozen stirfry veggies--these are fine, and bottled sauce), so they had to go out for Jersey Mike's. Phil didn't want to do it! But at least it wasn't fried fatty fast food, guys!

Also, Jersey Mike's is "fresh" because they heat up the meat in front of you. It's definitely not precooked meat that they're reheating. It's fresh!

Jesus fuck this guy.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Uh oh! Phil forgot the sauce for his "asian stirfry" (aka precooked chicken, frozen stirfry veggies--these are fine, and bottled sauce), so they had to go out for Jersey Mike's. Phil didn't want to do it! But at least it wasn't fried fatty fast food, guys!

Also, Jersey Mike's is "fresh" because they heat up the meat in front of you. It's definitely not precooked meat that they're reheating. It's fresh!

Jesus fuck this guy.
He really should just own up and admit he doesn't want to cook and would rather just eat out; that's why I and many others eat out.

Now I can't wait until Kat does the same thing by getting Taco Bell again or something like that and Pig bitches about it again.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Now I can't wait until Kat does the same thing by getting Taco Bell again or something like that and Pig bitches about it again.
Oh, he was bitching about it tonight still. That was the whole "at least it wasn't fatty fried fast food" line. His mature adult decision to get "healthy, fresh" Jersey Mike's (FUCKING LOL) was obviously better than Kat's dumb potato fat housewife decision to get Taco Bell.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh, he was bitching about it tonight still. That was the whole "at least it wasn't fatty fried fast food" line. His mature adult decision to get "healthy, fresh" Jersey Mike's (FUCKING LOL) was obviously better than Kat's dumb potato fat housewife decision to get Taco Bell.
If Jersey Mike's is like Subway at all, then it's not that healthy given Pig eats like the animal I call him by. That and I bet he floods his sandwich with meat and mayo.

What a miserable little narcissist.