Cooking with Kat (and DSP) thread -

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
What a lazy fuckin' tard LOL. First he can't make it because he forgot rice(who needs rice for chicken stir fry?) and now he forgot to simply open the packet that comes with the frozen stir fry mix(or forgot sauce to go with it seperately?)? Why would you NEED the sauce first of all? If you're hungry just eat the fuckin thing.

Eatin' healthy my asshole too. He's finding any excuse to eat fast food at this point. Makes you ponder how much he does this and completely flat out lies about eating dinner that is prepared home-made-by-khet-with-fresh-ingredients.

I'm guessing he just simply doesn't want to cook, or doesn't know how to cook something simple as stir fry and khet didn't feel like fuckin cookin again for him, again.

Last edited:

Kermit the Frog

kiwifarms.net
What a lazy fuckin' tard LOL. First he can't make it because he forgot rice(who needs rice for chicken stir fry?) and now he forgot to simply open the packet that comes with the frozen stir fry mix(or forgot sauce to go with it seperately?)? Why would you NEED the sauce first of all? If you're hungry just eat the fuckin thing.

Eatin' healthy my asshole too. He's finding any excuse to eat fast food at this point. Makes you ponder how much he does this and completely flat out lies about eating dinner that is prepared home-made-fresh-by-khet-with-fresh-ingredients.

I'm guessing he just simply doesn't want to cook, or doesn't know how to cook something simple as stir fry and khet didn't feel like fuckin cookin again for him, again.
Phil is mad because his dream of having a soulmaid is dead. All that flexing he did before Kat moved in looks even more embarrassing in hindsight. Kat probably knows Phil is financially fucked and could really fuck him over with a divorce on top of the bankruptcy and the taxes. Kat isn't cooking jack shit anymore. Phil is too lazy/stupid to cook. They're ordering out every day.

twattycake

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
it took dsp 2hrs to "clean up after dinner"
Doesn’t he have a dishwasher? Must’ve been cleaning the house
It takes a lot longer if you leave dishes for weeks before cleaning them since you ran out.
He uses paper plates. I know Phil is.... special but even he can't be dumb enough to try and wash one of those (rates self optimistic, if I'm wrong I wish we could have had Instaspam of it).

Either he's counting the time the dishwasher spent running or he's indulging in his other favorite pastime, lying.

Schmeckel

Praise 'til you're hollow
kiwifarms.net
He uses paper plates. I know Phil is.... special but even he can't be dumb enough to try and wash one of those (rates self optimistic, if I'm wrong I wish we could have had Instaspam of it).

Either he's counting the time the dishwasher spent running or he's indulging in his other favorite pastime, lying.
It wouldn't at all surprise me that he sits in front of the dishwasher, waiting for it to go off. This is the same clown that claims he has to babysit youtube uploads for hours and counts that as time "working."

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
After the day he said khet had been baking her homemade chicken pot pie for hours I don't believe any of his khet cooking stories. 30 minutes people, that's the cook time for a pot pie, even a frozen one, yet he went on and on for the whole stream about smelling it and saying "it's been baking for hours."
He's a lying faggot that is just wanting to flex over getting these since he wants to try and brag so badly about how he is a big responsible boy with a loving mommy/wife:

Or if he considered that too cheap (btw these are actually quite nice for a buck), he probably got the Stouffer's version.

Richard Harrow

“Look, fat, look, here's the deal...”
kiwifarms.net
It wouldn't at all surprise me that he sits in front of the dishwasher, waiting for it to go off. This is the same clown that claims he has to babysit youtube uploads for hours and counts that as time "working."
While he's waiting for the dishwasher he can pull up a chair and farm for those sweaty WWE rastlers dood. You clearly "don't know how life works :stress: ACK ACK *snort*"

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
He's a lying faggot that is just wanting to flex over getting these since he wants to try and brag so badly about how he is a big responsible boy with a loving mommy/wife:

Or if he considered that too cheap (btw these are actually quite nice for a buck), he probably got the Stouffer's version.
I remember him saying he shared one with the wife. I'm going to think the opposite and he ate two of them.

twattycake

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Probably another frozen dinner from good old Freddy Myers. The name just screams DSP.
0002515500035 (1).jpeg
You are almost definitely right: Dave has reviewed multiple Devour meals before (not linking because I could not find a mirror but "DSP Tries It" 137 and 138 at least) and he may have mentioned them by name when he was explaining how he was living off frozen meals after Panda dumped him.

Also, one of those boxes has 410 kcal (not bad but you know he had seconds) and so much fat and salt it isn't even funny (10g/50% DV of saturated fat and 1030 mg/43% DV of sodium, those %s might be low given his lifestyle). You'd also think a man with a tard cum intolerance wouldn't eat a "creamy" dish but here we are.

Last edited: