Cooking with Kat (and DSP) thread -

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kat has to open the ketchup bottle and pour it on the chicken pot.

Sometimes she even puts it in the oven instead of the microwave so it's home made.
Pig thinks anything cooked at home is homemade.

Skillet cooked pre-cooked fajita slices? Homemade. Baked frozen pizza? Homemade. Microwaved pizza rolls? Homemade. Old bread that fell on the floor? Homemade.

The stupid and hilarious part is just how desperately he flexes over his microwavable Stouffers, Fred Meyers, and QVC tendies given how you can literally just google what Kat slammed in Chef Mike and fucking took out in two minutes or less.

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kat has to open the ketchup bottle
Sometimes she even puts it in the oven
I know it's not what you meant, but I just can't get over the mental image of Kat baking a bottle of ketchup :lol:

*wipes face haggardly* "Well, Kat wanted to make baked ketchup again tonight. She really loves that stuff I guess. Well... happy wife, happy life."

Ching_Chong

kiwifarms.net
Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

LiquidCancer

Ultra Massive Radioactive Power
kiwifarms.net
When's the last time Phil has made his sauce?

I think Kat banned it. They don't even seen to do pasta night anymore.
I decided to try and check how long it had been. The first result on pigpiggo for 'sauce' was just from this week but it was DSP bragging about "our sauce that we make"
Who is our? who is we???

Anyway, he talks about sauce about once every couple days so that search is useless. I then tried 'stir the sauce' because any time he does make his disgusting sugar water he has to talk about how hard it is to stir it for 6 hours when all he needed to do was not add 2 cups of extra water into it. Guess what? The last time he 'stirred the sauce' was November!!!

1584666899170.png

DiabeticSP

kiwifarms.net
he mentioned recently that they used the last of the sauce for some pasta dish

and regarding the "we/our", he now calls it his own "family recipe", this only started when he was obsessed with calling his cat & horse his family
Kat also got to tweak and stir the sauce.

Its no longer his sauce.

Its their sauce. And Kat prefers using canned sauce as he's mentioned more than once.

Prince Lotor

. . .and the blackest eyes. The Devil's eyes.
kiwifarms.net
I decided to try and check how long it had been. The first result on pigpiggo for 'sauce' was just from this week but it was DSP bragging about "our sauce that we make"
Who is our? who is we???

Anyway, he talks about sauce about once every couple days so that search is useless. I then tried 'stir the sauce' because any time he does make his disgusting sugar water he has to talk about how hard it is to stir it for 6 hours when all he needed to do was not add 2 cups of extra water into it. Guess what? The last time he 'stirred the sauce' was November!!!

View attachment 1195288
Just as an aside to let you know, you included a space in your search term after the word 'sauce' and PigPigGo does in fact include that space at the end in the search so it will only return results where in the transcript the word is followed by another word in a continuing phrase. So for example in this case your search for 'stir the sauce ' returns 48 instances, meanwhile a search for the term 'stir the sauce' without the added space at the end returns 60 results https://pigpiggo.net/?keyword=stir the sauce&title=&startDate=&endDate=&start=0

In this case both searches ended up answering the question in the same way as the most recent 3 results are the same, just sort of an fyi about PigPigGo searches in general as sometimes the result you are looking for might not be in the search with an added space on the end :geek:

twattycake

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cross-posted from the main thread, the Betty Crocker Cake of Fail will be returning for Phil's upcoming birthday week

"It's MY birthday so here's a massive tip for YOU!"

-DSP fans

2020-03-20 (9).png

DSP's response:
(not exact words but just paraphrase)

"Happy birthday man!!!! Just a reminder guys it's almost my birthday soon and Kat will make me that cake she made 2 years ago and i'll eat it on stream, so hope you all come by and interact and contribute for my Birthday Week stream"

13.jpg

For those who do not remember Phil tried to pass it off as haute cuisine:

Only for our elite field autists to discover it's literally a mix with Cool Whip + peanut butter (which Phil claims to no longer eat) frosting:

Kat is making a Chocolate peanut butter Poke cake according to Phil's prestream 5 April ~12:45 AM.
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/265008759303956849/
Not sure I'd call it a 'Birthday cake', but it is a type of cake.
...sorry, I just found this and haaaaave to post it.
IB4 Kat 'fixes and forgets' his 2019 b-day cake
https://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/slow-cooker-reeses-peanut-butter-cup-swirl-cake/5c26f6b9-fe67-40d6-ba31-2e0b22136d9e
Nailed it! She made the this exact cake right down to the @6:44 'whipped frosting'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wryY5gDc54g
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhP43QCAP_y/?taken-by=theycallmedsp
I can't find it readily, but there's a clip either here or in the main thread where he took one bite on-stream and it was so dry needed a whole glass of water to help it down (yes water; he can't drink tard cum because that is a common side effect of alcoholism he is "partially lactose intolerant"..... don't ask me how that works when there's tard cum in the Reese's Cups topping and maybe in the mix as well).

EDIT/UPDATE:
When's the last time Phil has made his sauce?

I think Kat banned it. They don't even seen to do pasta night anymore.
Twitter search confirms that November 27th was the last time he did it. Februrary, May, and August 2019 before that.
That works out to once / three months, so it should have reappeared late last month or early this one. If we're only two weeks past the expected date or whatever you want to call it I think it's a little premature to say the 'tism sauce is gone forever-especially when Khet seems to be putting her foot down on Instaspam.

Last edited:

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
Cross-posted from the main thread, the Betty Crocker Cake of Fail will be returning for Phil's upcoming birthday week

"It's MY birthday so here's a massive tip for YOU!"

-DSP fans

2020-03-20 (9).png

DSP's response:
(not exact words but just paraphrase)

"Happy birthday man!!!! Just a reminder guys it's almost my birthday soon and Kat will make me that cake she made 2 years ago and i'll eat it on stream, so hope you all come by and interact and contribute for my Birthday Week stream"

13.jpg

For those who do not remember Phil tried to pass it off as haute cuisine:

Only for our elite field autists to discover it's literally a mix with Cool Whip + peanut butter (which Phil claims to no longer eat) frosting:

I can't find it readily, but there's a clip either here or in the main thread where he took one bite on-stream and it was so dry needed a whole glass of water to help it down (yes water; he can't drink tard cum because that is a common side effect of alcoholism he is "partially lactose intolerant"..... don't ask me how that works when there's tard cum in the Reese's Cups topping and maybe in the mix as well).
I remember trying reeses cups, dsp has said they are his favourite even as recent as the last few days, I remember them tasting like a stale sock

Mungo Bean

kiwifarms.net
Oh no, not store-bought chicken!
If Kat really loved Phil she'd behead, pluck, and clean a live chicken right in the kitchen.
a couple of years ago my mom took me and my sister to meet our maids new inlaws. it is my maid's tribe's custom to give gifts to visitors. so when we were about to leave the host said no wait a few minutes followed by a few shouts. soon there were 20 or so little black kids running around the house catching chickens with 2 older ones chopping heads off and scalding them for plucking. my sister cried all the way home. good times.

DiabeticSP

kiwifarms.net
If we're only two weeks past the expected date or whatever you want to call it I think it's a little premature to say the 'tism sauce is gone forever-especially when Khet seems to be putting her foot down on Instaspam.
Fair enough. For whatever reason it seemed like SAUCY SUNDAYS or whatever the fuck used to be a monthly thing.

Maybe he did it more often with Leanna?

Regardless, it seemed like Kat is putting a foot down on a lot of his dumbshit personal stuff.

DiabeticSP

kiwifarms.net
I think it's mostly that Phil's been the butt of the Internet for so long that he's extremely paranoid and doesn't reveal anything, like how people made Chris boring.
Considering Phil uses the SAAAWCE as an excuse to do even less work than normal and flex on his viewers with his cooking prowess, theres no way he wouldnt say if he was making it.

Besides the last actual update was that Kat had bought JARRED sauce and how lowkey offended DSP was about it.