Cooking with Kiwis: High Protein Edition - For the distinguished lifter

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

ChadThunderfist

kiwifarms.net
Alright, so I spend about 10 hours a week at the gym because I use it as an escape from my menial existence. I am in great shape but still spill my spaghetti out of my pockets when a fit girl comes and asks me if I am using a Lat Pull down next to me. "Y-you too".. So now that I have established my validity to my fellow autists, I am an avid gym goer and have done every type of powerlifting training and many bodybuilding splits over the last decade. For the first time in my life I allowed myself to get pretty fluffy. I got up to 208 pounds at 6'0" which for someone who usually has abs was fat as fuck. I have managed to get down to 192 this morning since June 1st.

I am asking you fuckers for your best high protein recipes. I will start:

Chicken Rice and Veggies For Idiots

3 Cups white rice uncooked (Roughly doubles in volume cooked) (1200~ Calories)
16-20oz of boneless chicken breast (750-900 kcal 140-175g protein)
Onion
Red/Green Pepper (I prefer Red)
Head of Broccoli
Few Tbs of Soy Sauce
Your choice of cooking oil (Use in moderation) (300kcal~)

Now This is just my base ingredients, If I need more protein I will add eggs/eggwhites, If I have any leftovers or extra veggies you can add whatever to your liking. This is perfect for any sort of leftover meats as well. This is my go to meal prep food because It is reasonable in its macros and I am getting roughly 40g protein per serving.

First I boil water for my instant rice. I am not going to tell you how to make your rice there is great contention over this process. Some bugman will tell me I am a exceptional individual for using instarice but I don't give a shit and I would rather use my time to squat. When I have roughly 5-6 cups of cooked rice I like to let it set for about an hour to dry. I don't like frying rice while its still wet as it all sticks together and creates a big goopy mess. Let my rice settle, got it.

I add tbs of oil to a pan and begin cooking my chicken breast. I cut it thin so I can eventually cut it into small cubes for the final dish. ALWAYS SEASON YOUR MEAT. I put garlic powder and salt and pepper and maybe some cayenne pepper on my chicken. Cook that shit up and then plate it. Cut into cubes for future.

Okay so clean your pan or use the same pan I don't give a shit. JUST MAKE SURE ITS LARGE ENOUGH FOR EVERYTHING. Now we are going to fry up our vegetables. Add up 1-2 tbs of oil. Add the diced onions,. peppers. and broccoli. I cut the stems off and cut into normal sized pieces so I can devour them with speed. This is preference. I don't like broccoli stems excessively long fuck you. Get your veggies nice and browned. Salt and pepper them during the cooking process. If you want to add eggs, add them now. Okay when they are sufficiently cooked I add all of my chicken and rice to my large and in charge pan. I try not to use more oil but fuck it im frying some rice so sometimes it happens. I will bike 2 miles to make up for it.

Fry up all this shit. It's pretty self explanatory. I add soy sauce to this as well while I am frying it up.

This is like 3 large meals of 45-60g protein and 100g carbs. Vegetables don't have calories right? Fuck that. 150g~ protein divided by 3 gives you 50g protein from chicken. 1200 cals of rice divided by 3 is 400 cal. Roughly 100g carbs. Plus some fat in there. So those are the rough macros you can be more specific if you want.

Eat that shit and get big fuckers. Or get less big. Whatever you prefer.

Sexy Senior Citizen

Fuck it's you I hate the most
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's a sample of what I eat:

Breakfast:
12 eggs
Mixture of whey protein and no-fat milk (whatever ratio you need)
Sprinkle eggs with pepper as desired.

Lunch:
1lb Ground beef
Chopped pepper and onions
Cook both in a Low sodium taco mixture. Serve in a bowl.
Whey protein and fat-free milk again

Dinner:
Steak!
Potatoes, chopped and fired in olive oil, and sprinkled with spices.
Whey protein and fat-free milk yet again

ChadThunderfist

kiwifarms.net
Here's a sample of what I eat:

Breakfast:
12 eggs
Mixture of whey protein and no-fat milk (whatever ratio you need)
Sprinkle eggs with pepper as desired.

Lunch:
1lb Ground beef
Chopped pepper and onions
Cook both in a Low sodium taco mixture. Serve in a bowl.
Whey protein and fat-free milk again

Dinner:
Steak!
Potatoes, chopped and fired in olive oil, and sprinkled with spices.
Whey protein and fat-free milk yet again
Ur a big guy. I am currently cutting so I fast until after noon and cycle between a few dishes such as 3egg, 3 egg white omelette, chicken and rice, steak and broccoli, chili, burger/meatballs no bun, and protein Shake with 2% milk.

Any particular reason you save your carbs for dinner? Do you only eat carbs post workout or just try to ration them? I just perform a lot better with moderate carbs pre workout.
Dozen eggs for breakfast is based and cholesterol pilled.

Dell Conagher

I solve practical problems.
kiwifarms.net
Beef Jerky is a great tip for people that want to add in some protein for their diet. I would love to make my own as I hate paying $10 for a bag only not to be satisfied.
Its stupid easy even if you don't have a dehydrator. Just get some flank steak (pro tip, put the meat in the freezer for 20-30 min before hand so its easier to slice) and cut it real thin or thick I don't care.
Basic ass beef jerky recipe:

3/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
3/4 cup soy sauce
1 tablespoon smoked paprika
1 tablespoon honey
2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1 teaspoon fuckload of garlic powder, You measure garlic with your heart.
1 teaspoon onion powder

marinade for 4-12 hours
Now for cooking, you just want to dry out it so put your oven on the lowest it'll go I usually have it at 170 and put the jerky on a rack in a sheet. then wait 2-6 hours depending on thickness. and yore done.

Last edited:

Sexy Senior Citizen

Fuck it's you I hate the most
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ur a big guy. I am currently cutting so I fast until after noon and cycle between a few dishes such as 3egg, 3 egg white omelette, chicken and rice, steak and broccoli, chili, burger/meatballs no bun, and protein Shake with 2% milk.

Any particular reason you save your carbs for dinner? Do you only eat carbs post workout or just try to ration them? I just perform a lot better with moderate carbs pre workout.
Dozen eggs for breakfast is based and cholesterol pilled.
Post workout. I save my carbs for when my body needs them: to repair my muscles after a long day of work and working out.