Cooking with Simply Sara / Sara Potter -

Liber Pater

Haha racecar go VROOM
kiwifarms.net
There's a dead thread on her on Guru Gossip, no one called her a slut. There's a one post thread on lipstick alley, no slut, and I took a pass through reddit where she was barely discussed on the fat logic/hate subs, again no mention of her being a slut. I was expecting maybe a "Sarah is a slut for butter/sugar/salt" but nothing.
While I do not believe that anyone who doesn't walk with a cane and sunglasses could ever mistake Sara for a slut, I could imagine that Mr. Potter might like to believe that they would. Perhaps he simply hasn't come to terms with the fact that even if he wasn't there to fuck her, no one else would.

Refrigerator Poet

kiwifarms.net
I keep reading the words "macaroni salad" and "sugar" used together in the same sentence...

What brand of 'destined to be extracted from a mobile home by the fire department' fuckery is putting sugar, in amounts that apparently exceed a cup of, into macaroni salad? All my experience with said side dish has been savory.

ETA: Sara seems like kind person. I don't get the manipulation, the hostility, or any of the over compensating self centeredness of other folks with threads on KF. She does seem a bit slow, in a backwater/limited exposure kind of way.
I think there areHawaiian recipes for macaroni salad that call for sugar, but 1) I think it’s a minimal amount, and 2) I can almost guarantee Sara doesn’t know that. Unless she saw one on Pinterest, I guess.

• Informative
Reactions: olybinewski

DoodleBerry

You Can't Outrun the Dark Man
kiwifarms.net
I just watched the bologna salad video and is it is depressing AF. "oh, we left a pickle out *monch monch* let me get a dishrag." Jesus. My heart is just... Hurting. Fuck this shit, she needs help.

Last edited:

Hongourable Madisha

Happy Hongukkah
kiwifarms.net
While I do not believe that anyone who doesn't walk with a cane and sunglasses could ever mistake Sara for a slut, I could imagine that Mr. Potter might like to believe that they would. Perhaps he simply hasn't come to terms with the fact that even if he wasn't there to fuck her, no one else would.
I always assumed he was a feeder and was undermining any efforts she made to lose weight. The channel used to be called Sinfully Sara IIRC and you can always hear him heavily breathing away in the background, he sounds like one of those creeps who phones random numbers to jerk off to. When she says "a pinch of sugar..." and takes a whole handful and looks knowingly at the camera, you can hear him panting like he's about to spaff himself.
I'm probably being unfair to the poor guy, I've just seen enough of that sort of degeneracy on here that I assume it's a fetish thing. Why wouldn't he want to support his wife with eating healthier?

Houraisan Kaguya

Five Impossible /r/equests
kiwifarms.net
The channel used to be called Sinfully Sara IIRC
Pretty sure SinfullySara was someone's mirror account used to upload some of her greatest hits (like the infamous Macaroni Salad) that got deleted from the main account. It's still up on YouTube.

Edit: Not that it invalidates your speculation on Jamie. I hear you, no matter how Simply Stupid he may seem, I've seen way too much covert feederism to ignore that angle.

Last edited:

Questionable Ceviche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I always assumed he was a feeder and was undermining any efforts she made to lose weight. The channel used to be called Sinfully Sara IIRC and you can always hear him heavily breathing away in the background, he sounds like one of those creeps who phones random numbers to jerk off to. When she says "a pinch of sugar..." and takes a whole handful and looks knowingly at the camera, you can hear him panting like he's about to spaff himself.
I'm probably being unfair to the poor guy, I've just seen enough of that sort of degeneracy on here that I assume it's a fetish thing. Why wouldn't he want to support his wife with eating healthier?
SimplySara took the macaroni salad video down after it became a gross meme, and someone on SomethingAwful registered the SinfullySara account to reupload a few of her videos. She had a thread over there for people mocking her videos, and iirc that's where someone did the calorie math on the macaroni salad.

EDIT: oops, late

MasterDisaster

Beating my meat like everyone's watching.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't see Simply Sara so much as a cow as I do a source of entertainment. Most of her recipes are pretty legit and her results look good. She's done some shitty stuff like 'Lavender Lemonade' or 'Poormans PayDay' which was a ziploc filled with peanuts and candy corn.
The humor is derived for her comically immense portions, inaccurate measuring and watching her struggle not to stroke out. She's either blissfully ignorant that her diet is killing her or she's going for suicide by food. Either or I get a kick out of watching her fist a turkey with enough stuffing the bird is bulging.

BhertMern

kiwifarms.net
For anyone who didn't read through the comments on the DMCA complaint thread, @Dog Prom 3D shared this fun bit of information:

Back before the great deathening of r/fatpeoplehate, someone dug up some direct messages Sara sent to a fan concerned that she maybe was a hog and should step away from the trough. In her DM, Sara implied that the fan was probably too skinny to get a man like Sara’s and that men want steak, not the bone. She’s not a nice woman but she manages to present a good enough front that people feel sorry for her and stop insulting her. She’s revolting, is as big a waste of medical resources as Tammy Slaton (Sara was offline for six months because she nearly died from pneumonia and had to be put into a medically induced coma and continued gaining once she recovered), and needs to remember her place. She’s an ugly, semi-exceptional, wheezing leviathan and I didn’t even know she had a thread here. I do now. Well played, Sara, you dunce.

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net
Not a feeder, probably a faggot using this blob as a beard. His voice is about as faggy as it gets.

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
Sara makes the kind of food we all secretly wanna eat - but we don't, because we have self respect and we're not 300+lbs. There's a morbid fascination with her videos that refuses to let you look away.
Even if we do eat it, we know to have A bologna salad sandwich, or a small amount of the cheese-laden casserole, because if we ate much more than that, several times a day, we'd be built like Sara.

Tags
None