Cooking with Simply Sara / Sara Potter -

Enyo

kiwifarms.net

This “salad” makes me want to vomit.
That salad dressing and the salad itself, which is the only actual salad she's ever made, seems p good. It was easier when I was younger to make fun of Sarah herself, but as I've gotten older and softer (figuratively), she's too sweet for me to make fun of for the sake of it. And her depression era recipes are about to become in fashion again. The cabinet, caloric punch meals are now trending, and she's never been a cunt, so as of now she's not even a cow aside from her weight which ONLY makes her on par with an actual one by the scale.

Clown Baby

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That salad dressing and the salad itself, which is the only actual salad she's ever made, seems p good. It was easier when I was younger to make fun of Sarah herself, but as I've gotten older and softer (figuratively), she's too sweet for me to make fun of for the sake of it. And her depression era recipes are about to become in fashion again. The cabinet, caloric punch meals are now trending, and she's never been a cunt, so as of now she's not even a cow aside from her weight which ONLY makes her on par with an actual one by the scale.
Being a cunt or not is not how a cow is determined. She's a cow for her inabilities to both speak without flubbing words and film videos that look decent despite being at this for over 10 years. She's a cow for thinking she's a chef when she still doesn't know the most basic things about cooking, like the fact that she's supposed to heat a pan full of oil before putting anything in it. She made a "cooking video" to show how she mixes cool whip and powdered sugar with canned fruit to make "salad" like 3 weeks ago. It might be a well-known deep south recipe but it's still exceptional that this is what she thinks qualifies as instructional cooking.

She's a cow, and since she started shilling Tupperware/jewelry and gained a larger following she gives even less fucks about how bad her videos look and sound when most normal people would use that as an opportunity to improve their production quality. Like I said before in this thread, she's a quiet cow, mostly good for chuckles, and not everyone's cup of tea. The fact that she calls a "collaboration" a "claaab" and says " 'corporated" instead of "incorporated" while throwing badly measured jarred garlic in a cold pan is enough for me to laugh at her, man.

Uncle Meat

kiwifarms.net
She's a cow
If poor quality videos and not knowing more about the topic than the average person qualifies as a cow, then just about everyone on YouTube is a cow.

Sara is more *lovable* than most cows. That is pretty unique. She doesn't down-talk other people, she isn't overtly selfish, she isn't narcissistic and she doesn't demand anything of her viewers. On the contrary, her goal is to serve them in her own way. I give her points for that.

taintmisbehavin

kiwifarms.net
If poor quality videos and not knowing more about the topic than the average person qualifies as a cow, then just about everyone on YouTube is a cow.

Sara is more *lovable* than most cows. That is pretty unique. She doesn't down-talk other people, she isn't overtly selfish, she isn't narcissistic and she doesn't demand anything of her viewers. On the contrary, her goal is to serve them in her own way. I give her points for that.
Sara is definitely more likable than most of the human failures on here.

That being said, her videos still create that mix of hysterical laughter and utter revulsion that brands her a cow for me. Are there plenty on YouTube just like her? Probably, and the day I find them wheezing while walking six inches around their cluttered kitchen and throwing together a trough of slop they call a salad, I will laugh at them too.

Clown Baby

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Tipped his fedora at me.
I'm sure the lady Sara receives your nobility with fervor, m'lord. She's quite a robust blossom. Full of vigor and kind tidings for all.

OstREEEch

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
kiwifarms.net

Definitely not a cow. Definitely doesn't cuck her husband on camera. Definitely isn't overbearing and ENORMOUS. Definitely is a cook. Ur rite.

Enyo

kiwifarms.net
Being a cunt or not is not how a cow is determined. She's a cow for her inabilities to both speak without flubbing words and film videos that look decent despite being at this for over 10 years. She's a cow for thinking she's a chef when she still doesn't know the most basic things about cooking, like the fact that she's supposed to heat a pan full of oil before putting anything in it. She made a "cooking video" to show how she mixes cool whip and powdered sugar with canned fruit to make "salad" like 3 weeks ago. It might be a well-known deep south recipe but it's still exceptional that this is what she thinks qualifies as instructional cooking.

She's a cow, and since she started shilling Tupperware/jewelry and gained a larger following she gives even less fucks about how bad her videos look and sound when most normal people would use that as an opportunity to improve their production quality. Like I said before in this thread, she's a quiet cow, mostly good for chuckles, and not everyone's cup of tea. The fact that she calls a "collaboration" a "claaab" and says " 'corporated" instead of "incorporated" while throwing badly measured jarred garlic in a cold pan is enough for me to laugh at her, man.
Nah, not a cow.

Tags
None