Cooking with Simply Sara / Sara Potter -

Dysnomia

Party like it's COVID-1999
kiwifarms.net
Jesus Christ, I never realized how tiny her forehead is.
Is she exceptional? Because those ears have the "I have a syndrome" look to them. But it could just be distortion from her fat head. I thought that Tammy Slaton's head was bad. But Sara's is a whole other kind of weird.

Obeastial ladies, here's a tip: When you are this big you need to pay close attention to your hairstyle. Having your hair pulled back tight with no bangs is a big faux pas. You need to de-emphasize the fact that your head is like that of Jabba the Hutt as much as possible. A puff of hair sitting atop your head makes you look like a pinhead.

How much you wanna bet that Sara comes from a fat, Slatonesque family? Getting this big is usually a family affair where bad eating habits are learned in childhood.

OstREEEch

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
Is she exceptional? Because those ears have the "I have a syndrome" look to them. But it could just be distortion from her fat head. I thought that Tammy Slaton's head was bad. But Sara's is a whole other kind of weird.

Obeastial ladies, here's a tip: When you are this big you need to pay close attention to your hairstyle. Having your hair pulled back tight with no bangs is a big faux pas. You need to de-emphasize the fact that your head is like that of Jabba the Hutt as much as possible. A puff of hair sitting atop your head makes you look like a pinhead.

How much you wanna bet that Sara comes from a fat, Slatonesque family? Getting this big is usually a family affair where bad eating habits are learned in childhood.
I think she’s just an exceptional hillbilly.

HamFan

Hi, guize! OK, so
kiwifarms.net
What hairstyle would offset her flesh beard/frog throat thing she has going on?
I don't think hairstyle is the problem here...

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
Her doctor put her on a vegan diet. She also can't eat any seeds, like strawberry and tomato seeds. She said something about healing her digestive system.

• Optimistic
Reactions: A Owl

Dysnomia

kiwifarms.net
What hairstyle would offset her flesh beard/frog throat thing she has going on?
I don't think hairstyle is the problem here...
Nothing short of a thick muffler is gonna hide that Mr. Toad neck. She and TamTam have more chins than China Town.

Her doctor put her on a vegan diet. She also can't eat any seeds, like strawberry and tomato seeds. She said something about healing her digestive system.
I saw the video a couple days ago where she talks about this. What's interesting (or predictable really) is that just about all the vegan stuff she buys is processed crap like fake corndogs and fake lunch meat loaded with sodium. And I don't even want to know what fake tuna smells like.:cryblood:

Everyone is requesting hauls now. So she's doing tons of grocery hauls where she shows off her fake meat and breaded okra and breaded squash in a bag. Should she be having breaded vegetables?

She seems to be under the impression that if it's vegan it's ok even when it's too high in sodium and calories. Typical bad vegan.

Also, when she has guests over she makes two meals. One vegan and one regular. Even her guests don't want to eat that fake meat stuff. Like I understand fake meat is often transitional. But had she tried adding some tofu instead? Or at least looking for some products with less sodium in them? Did she really think fake lunch meat would be less salty when real lunch meat is hella salty?:\

By the way, what on Earth is a Holler? I know The Heart She Holler. A town full of wacky, creepy inbred hillbillies that don't like Mexicans. I had no idea that a Holler was a real thing. Is it some kind of redneck township?

Zero fks to give

kiwifarms.net
I didn't think it was possible to fuck up fruit but of course she did because this butter goblin can't eat anything without 3 cups of sugar in it.

She couldn't just eat the fucking fruit alone. She has to dip it in cream cheese and marshmallow fluff. I'd recommend her to go neck herself but I can't even see her fucking neck.
BUTTER Goblin fkng dead

As a neighbor of an obeastial lady I can tell you the hair style is because it's nearly impossible for them to wash the hair. Watch 600 lb life and notice the greasy locks.

Nothing short of a thick muffler is gonna hide that Mr. Toad neck. She and TamTam have more chins than China Town.

I saw the video a couple days ago where she talks about this. What's interesting (or predictable really) is that just about all the vegan stuff she buys is processed crap like fake corndogs and fake lunch meat loaded with sodium. And I don't even want to know what fake tuna smells like.:cryblood:

Everyone is requesting hauls now. So she's doing tons of grocery hauls where she shows off her fake meat and breaded okra and breaded squash in a bag. Should she be having breaded vegetables?

She seems to be under the impression that if it's vegan it's ok even when it's too high in sodium and calories. Typical bad vegan.

Also, when she has guests over she makes two meals. One vegan and one regular. Even her guests don't want to eat that fake meat stuff. Like I understand fake meat is often transitional. But had she tried adding some tofu instead? Or at least looking for some products with less sodium in them? Did she really think fake lunch meat would be less salty when real lunch meat is hella salty?:\

By the way, what on Earth is a Holler? I know The Heart She Holler. A town full of wacky, creepy inbred hillbillies that don't like Mexicans. I had no idea that a Holler was a real thing. Is it some kind of redneck township?
A holler is a dead end road outside of a town. It's in a valley and when you yell (holler) it echos. Hollers are found in coal mining areas in KY, WVA TN. Each holler is its own community. Think Deliverance. They were I a holler.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dysnomia

kiwifarms.net
BUTTER Goblin fkng dead

As a neighbor of an obeastial lady I can tell you the hair style is because it's nearly impossible for them to wash the hair. Watch 600 lb life and notice the greasy locks.

A holler is a dead end road outside of a town. It's in a valley and when you yell (holler) it echos. Hollers are found in coal mining areas in KY, WVA TN. Each holler is its own community. Think Deliverance. They were I a holler.
Come to think of it, those obeasts on My 600 lb Life usually look pretty dirty and greasy. The ones that do try to wash daily are in agony trying to get it done.

So that's what it is. I live in Philly so we don't really have those. These redneck types are so alien to me. It's fascinating.:O

She puts so much salt and spice into this. After she puts in a bunch of salt, later on she decides it needs more. And it's a pretty generous dosage each time. I don't really use salt much so I think I would find her food really unpleasant. Her taste buds must be dead from all the sugar, spice and salt she dumps on everything. Give her a salt lick and she'd probably say it needs more salt.

Reactions: HamFan

Dysnomia

kiwifarms.net
I was wrong. She's in Kentucky. But still in a Holler.
What is it with Kentucky and obeasts who can't cook? At least she's better than Amy Slaton and her peanut butter and frosting fudge garnished with whatever roaches got stuck in the batter.

Beer brats with beer cheese.

Now this type of food doesn't appeal to me at all so maybe I'm a bit biased. But dat cheese sauce. She just keeps dumping in spices and more salt. What's the point of making it fresh when it's going to taste like something out of a jar because you loaded it up with so much salt?

She adds too much cheese, has to cut it with more milk then decides it needs even more cheese.:cringe:

The sausage is already going to be loaded with sodium. So adding all that salt to the cheese sauce is overkill.

The end result is so gross looking. The way she slops everything onto the bunned sausages. Sure it's just for you and your husband. But you re showing this to the world. So at least try to make it look more neat.

I really do believe she's trying to fix her diet. But like so many other deathfats she doesn't understand how to do it right. She genuinely thinks she's being healthy and she is following her doctor's advice to heal her broken gut by going veggie. But just about every vegetarian product she's using now is processed junk full of sodium. These companies know how to market the same old trash to people under the guise of it being "healthy" because it's vegan or vegetarian.

I'd recommend she try making her own tofu since it would give her some insight on what goes into making healthy food. But she'd likely load it up with cheese and tons of salt.:lol:

Most of Sara's videos are lives now because people keep asking for them. So what would take 5-10 minutes to truncate on Youtube via editing now takes a half hour or more and the sound isn't always so good. She's usually either too load or is muffled by the sound of her own food bubbling and frying on the stove. Sometimes she's all done up because she just did or is about to do a Paparazzi jewelry video.

Is Paparazzi a pyramid scheme like Lularue or whatever it's called?

I'm curious if Sara is on a tugboat because it's obvious she can't work. Yet she sells Tupperware and jewelry. Maybe she's just supplementing.

A comment that was amusing:

Here's my two cents. I've been binge watching your videos and writting them down, but they aren't nearly as enjoyable without seeing you in them. Sorry you've given in to the bully's and haters, you've given them what they want instead of giving your fans what we want. Which is more of your informative videos with your smiling face. You have a down home style that is best done with you in them, not just your hands. Please reconsider.
Well she's back on camera now. But I don't get the "the h8terz!" drama or why it's an issue for people. If you look like a sauropod with no neck and put yourself on Youtube for millions around the world to see what exactly do you expect? Are people really that naive? Maybe out in the Holler Sara and her neighbors are all roughly the same size and add two pounds of cheese and three cups of salt to everything just like Meemaw used to do. But there are parts of the world that see Sara and are just amazed that someone would cook this way and get that big.

But I suppose that being a redneck doesn't make you very worldly.

The food just adds to the horror because it's so repulsive.

Anyone brave enough to try making that macaroni salad?

Zero fks to give

kiwifarms.net
What is it with Kentucky and obeasts who can't cook? At least she's better than Amy Slaton and her peanut butter and frosting fudge garnished with whatever roaches got stuck in the batter.

Beer brats with beer cheese.

Now this type of food doesn't appeal to me at all so maybe I'm a bit biased. But dat cheese sauce. She just keeps dumping in spices and more salt. What's the point of making it fresh when it's going to taste like something out of a jar because you loaded it up with so much salt?

She adds too much cheese, has to cut it with more tard cum then decides it needs even more cheese.:cringe:

The sausage is already going to be loaded with sodium. So adding all that salt to the cheese sauce is overkill.

The end result is so gross looking. The way she slops everything onto the bunned sausages. Sure it's just for you and your husband. But you re showing this to the world. So at least try to make it look more neat.

I really do believe she's trying to fix her diet. But like so many other deathfats she doesn't understand how to do it right. She genuinely thinks she's being healthy and she is following her doctor's advice to heal her broken gut by going veggie. But just about every vegetarian product she's using now is processed junk full of sodium. These companies know how to market the same old trash to people under the guise of it being "healthy" because it's vegan or vegetarian.

I'd recommend she try making her own tofu since it would give her some insight on what goes into making healthy food. But she'd likely load it up with cheese and tons of salt.:lol:

Most of Sara's videos are lives now because people keep asking for them. So what would take 5-10 minutes to truncate on Youtube via editing now takes a half hour or more and the sound isn't always so good. She's usually either too load or is muffled by the sound of her own food bubbling and frying on the stove. Sometimes she's all done up because she just did or is about to do a Paparazzi jewelry video.

Is Paparazzi a pyramid scheme like Lularue or whatever it's called?

I'm curious if Sara is on a tugboat because it's obvious she can't work. Yet she sells Tupperware and jewelry. Maybe she's just supplementing.

A comment that was amusing:

Well she's back on camera now. But I don't get the "the h8terz!" drama or why it's an issue for people. If you look like a sauropod with no neck and put yourself on Youtube for millions around the world to see what exactly do you expect? Are people really that naive? Maybe out in the Holler Sara and her neighbors are all roughly the same size and add two pounds of cheese and three cups of salt to everything just like Meemaw used to do. But there are parts of the world that see Sara and are just amazed that someone would cook this way and get that big.

But I suppose that being a redneck doesn't make you very worldly.

The food just adds to the horror because it's so repulsive.

Anyone brave enough to try making that macaroni salad?
These lives make me crazy, there's too much time to notice what she's surrounded by. Somebody needs to scour out that double wide and get rid of half that QVC shit.

Can't afford enough mayo for one of her salads. Idk why she doesn't have perpetual diarrhea from the fake meat and all the other fat.

Tags
None