Cool down thread -

Bubbly Sink

Trying to be nicer
"lol calm down"

If you make shitposts often and then get mad when called out for it, you probably have heard that phrase.And i'm guessing that made you even more mad, so you typed out a really awful, and badly worded reply.

That's what this thread is for.

Tell us why you're so mad, and hopefully by sperging out in this thread, you will stop being so mad and will be able to contribute to threads in a more cohesive way.

Just remember, there is no use in getting mad at the internet, or at lolcows, or other users. You're literally getting mad over what autists are saying to you.

Last edited:

Wraith

Made pure again from the hardest game on earth.
>Just remember, there is no use in getting mad at the internet
Must I show you the news of all these lib jew pedo rings and just... anything?
>or at lolcows
Chris is fake. Spooge is frustratingly stupid and fake.
I like my anger. I'm not a perfect person. I screw up from time to time, sometimes a lot, but my anger lets me know there is some real sense of justice in me, to what point it exists. The moment the flame dies, I die.

Bubbly Sink

Trying to be nicer
I'm bad at video games. :(

And that makes me angry. :mad:
Sad
I'm not really angry right now (more full of chocolate), but this is good advice I should take more often.
Glad I could help ;)
>Just remember, there is no use in getting mad at the internet
Must I show you the news of all these lib jew pedo rings and just... anything?
>or at lolcows
Chris is fake. Spooge is frustratingly stupid and fake.
I like my anger. I'm not a perfect person. I screw up from time to time, sometimes a lot, but my anger lets me know there is some real sense of justice in me, to what point it exists. The moment the flame dies, I die.
Lol calm down

A theme to help calm down:

CSS:
@-moz-document domain("kiwifarms.net")
{
*, *::before, *::after
  {
animation-duration: 5s !important;
animation-iteration-count: infinite !important;
animation-name: rainbow !important;
  }
}

SSF2T Old User

No Super Combos Necessary
This thread is bate, but I'll bite anyways.

Sometimes the user posting doesn't even have to be mad. Some posts are obvious that they are mad, but most of the time they are just passionate about the topic being discussed and other people interpret as being mad for whatever reason.

Some people are just internet/text illiterate when it comes to picking up signs on who's being serious and who's being sarcastic/funny/angry/etc... My last ex was like that, anytime I would text her something sarcastic she would interpret as me being an asshole who was making fun of her or being mean to her. So texting was pretty much banned from the relationship and i could only talk to her on the phone if any of us wanted to talk at all.

ConcernedAnon

Concerned and hopefully anonymous
Woah OP are you mad at people who are mad at the internet? You need to calm down bro.
Now don't even bother pointing out that I am mad about people who are mad at people who are mad because that would make you mad about people who are mad at people who are mad at people who are mad and since I am on one less layer of mad I win automatically.

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
01a.png