Cool down thread -

horrorfan89

Now I'm Playing With Power!
The election Doomsday thread is out of control. I've said some of my most unpopular things there even as a joke. Makes me wish this damn election was just over already

Lord of the Large Pants

Chicks dig giant robots.
I've been rage shopping for gun parts today and paying far out the ass for it. "Why the hell would would you wait until now to buy", you ask? Great question! I pre-paid a gunsmith for a custom AR-15 2 years ago, repeatedly emphasizing the importance of getting it done before an election year. They kept promising they'd get to it soon, and they never did. Hardly even bought any parts. Turns out they spent the money on something else. And they're family, so there's nothing I can do about it. I'm just screwed out of the money I spent, and the extra I'm going to have to pay now.

Not that I'm broke or anything, but still though.

AprilRains

Drowning Pumpkin
True & Honest Fan
not being able to order my USAF surplus mukluk boots because some faggot in alaska bought the last one off of ebay
I've been rage shopping for gun parts today and paying far out the ass for it. "Why the hell would would you wait until now to buy", you ask? Great question! I pre-paid a gunsmith for a custom AR-15 2 years ago, repeatedly emphasizing the importance of getting it done before an election year. They kept promising they'd get to it soon, and they never did. Hardly even bought any parts. Turns out they spent the money on something else. And they're family, so there's nothing I can do about it. I'm just screwed out of the money I spent, and the extra I'm going to have to pay now.

Not that I'm broke or anything, but still though.
These are absolutely legitimate reasons to be angry.