$ Cool projects and shit -

neger psykolog

moon goons for communism detection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Post about actually "cool" or "interesting" projects that tackle stuff. Not necessarily stuff that will make a trillion dollars but stuff that's novel in the cryptocurrency space.

Shit like:
  • decentralized hosting or file storage
  • real world shit (copyright/etc)
  • piracy/objectionable content stuff

Banh Xeo

Người chiến thắng, người chiến thắng, bữa tối gà
kiwifarms.net
wasn't that an actual thing that happened?
When I was traveling in Asia, I'd go into toy stores to look at the awesome cringy knockoff shit. More often than not there would be a sack of plastic/flimsy metal coins stamped with the BTC logo, selling from anywhere 5-40 dollars. Also in Indonesia, especially Bali, there were many stores advertising BTC ATM services, which seemed sketchy as shit.

• Horrifying
Reactions: Fashy Airship

LastOfTheMohicans

kiwifarms.net
Some dude made Twitch Plays Pokemon but you have to pay 1 satoshi on the Lightning Network to make it do.

https://poketoshi.com/

Being honest the concept is neat...ish...I just wish the execution of the emulator, the lack of game audio, etc, didn't make the whole thing seem so fucking jank.

Reactions: neger psykolog

Zersetzung

popular twitch speedrunner edward snowden
kiwifarms.net
Some dude made Twitch Plays Pokemon but you have to pay 1 satoshi on the Lightning Network to make it do.

https://poketoshi.com/

Being honest the concept is neat...ish...I just wish the execution of the emulator, the lack of game audio, etc, didn't make the whole thing seem so fucking jank.
What a fucking idiotic implementation. You press a button, then pay, and what? Wait an hour or three for the transaction to go through?

At least it's conceptually more interesting than coin-flipping gambling apps. I've wanted to make an actual real game somehow incorporating crypto for years but apparently projects become depressing instantly when you put the business model first in the design.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino